IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Defeating Our Purpose By Where/who We Reference

Cheri
post Mar 4 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 4,176

My 2 Cents...

In all these years the most important thing I learned - WRT spreading the TRUTH about 911 along with other issues like NAU, Fema & KBR Interment Camps, is the same lesson I learned when I was in journalism school...be sure of your sources.

Now take that a step further in today's climate. There is so much division that when we try to site an alternative source it is poo poo'ed as if it is not credible for the mere fact whoever we are trying to talk to hasn't heard of the source. That being said, why do we use alternative sources when we try to make a point to the other side? There is often times few reasons to do so and by doing so we present our selves and our information as possibly and probably not credible.

If any of you have read my articles on False Flags, and the FBI's involvement in the Terrorist DA as well as the simple yet very credible links I posted in the FEMA Camp thread you can see that we can beat them at their own game by using THEIR sources.

IMHO, that is the best way to bring people to Truth on these issues.

This post has been edited by Cheri: Mar 4 2009, 09:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2019 - 09:21 AM