IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Geoengineering, Eye opening video

Rating 5 V

MikeR
post Apr 8 2014, 09:09 PM
Post #41

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (almerie @ Apr 8 2014, 03:03 AM) *
No its not, as far as I can see this is a KC-10 triple engine tanker. Triple engines gives nice wide contrails.

Hey almerie .... why don't you do us both a huge favor, lad?

I've found the actual video we both know so well (even if your
iPhone filing system IS vastly superior to my puny Elitebook's
Hit-n-Run nonscience....)

The vid was posted on P4T last June by no less than our good friend Harold Siave...
thanks Harold, your good work is vastly appreciated even if lesser
pilots show signs of wanting to risk our already-fracked heads with
promotion from their desk-bound MS Simulator into a real cockpit

Why not take another look at the vid clip.... it's very short, no
intellectual demands need be made made on living creatures or Darwin dodos...

I am MOST impressed you noticed the third Whit and Pratney that
my myopia missed... so can you please focus your sharpest peepers
(as well as your astutest intellect) on

(1) the two main 'CONtrails' that obviously emanate NOT from the engines but
from BETWEEN each engine and the fuselage....
AND/OR
(2) the spray sources emanating from parts of the wings
located variously between one flashing vortex light to t'other
AND/OR
(3) the ENTIRE spray pattern shutting off and on with no regard
for anything else in the picture including aerial conditions...

and tell us what it would take for your Minder to permit your positive
comment on the aerosolizing spraying that is so obvious to those
of us who give ourselves permission to look

Oh, and while you're seeking permission to comment, why not
see if you can get sir to tell us all
"if this spraying is so benign like you say contrails are
.... why is the entire world-wide program clouded (sic)
in such military-grade secrecy?"

After all, even the criminal Operation Northwoods has
now been declassified FGS

MikeR

PS Your unwitting giveaway is "Triple engines gives nice wide contrails"...
especially when we LOOK at the video evidence, the 3 engines
resolve into 2 main chemtrails, neither of which emanates
from EITHER or ANY of the 3 engines....

This post has been edited by MikeR: Apr 8 2014, 09:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 9 2014, 12:37 AM
Post #42

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (Pablo @ Apr 8 2014, 02:05 PM) *

There is NO commercial plane route to anywhere that would have any reason to cross this area; and even if there were, the regional airport in the state capital, Hermosillo, is a tiny airport with very few flights to anywhere.

This is what you wrote about Hermosillo airport in your original post.

Hermosillo airport is ranked 9 among the 50 busiest airports in Mexico:

50 busiest airports in Mexico

This is from the website of Hermosillo airport:

General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia International Airport (IATA: HMO), also known as General Ignacio L. Pesqueira International Airport, is an international airport located in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. The airport handles several domestic flights as well as flights to the U.S. cities of Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Las Vegas. The airport is one of the largest hubs of Aeroméxico and its subsidiary, Aeromexico Connect, handling around 50 daily commercial flights to destinations within Mexico and the United States.
The airport is also a military base, denominated BAM-18, handling Mexican Air Force's flights.
The airport normally serves as the primary alternate airport for flights headed to General Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport in Tijuana, therefore, it is not unusual to see planes otherwise headed to Tijuana being diverted to Hermosillo due to unfavorable weather at Tijuana or other technical problems.

So you see this is not "a tiny airport with very few flights to anywhere".

Besides, according to YOU, there are only some 50 Flights in & out of Hermosillo each day TOTAL. And according to the map you provided, only two routes head in our general direction; both of which, extended further eastwards, don't come close to us.
Using the "research" you yourself provided, combined with my "first-hand" research MEANS that if anybody is guessing it is you (from who knows how far away) and not me who lives HERE and experiences and observes this stuff every day (and who has been to Hermosillo dozens of times).

Since I do not know exactly which area you live in, then I have no way of confirming your claim.

And the 50 flights are not a total. You must add cargo flights, military traffic, non-scheduled flights etc.

Makes me wonder what your agenda is to be casting so much doubt from so much distance from the actual scene.
Do you have the basis to be 100% SURE that (from wherever you are) you "KNOW" what these planes are and what they are doing? Who's the one that's not INVESTIGATING; but instead just guessing, guided by CONFIRMATION BIAS??

This is a discussion forum. If you make a claim you must assume that people might dispute that claim.
Until now I am the only one of us who has brought facts into the discussion.
You know that personal oberservation is the worst form of statistics?

3) You say, " Just because you live in a desert, it would not stop aircraft from passing above you depending on present airways."
My response: What a useless statement.
You yourself showed us all the map where no flight paths aim thru our area.

Again, I have no way of confirming this until i know your location.
By what you have written earlier, I would guess you live somewhere along the West coast of Sonora state?

6) You said, "Why would you think that military aircraft would be smaller than civilian commercial?"
Maybe because been at/around both civilian and military airports ALOT; and most of the military aircraft I saw were smaller than most of the civilian ones I saw.

Again personal observation is not sufficient.
The Mexican Airforce include several Boeing 727s, 737s and 757s + some C-27s and C-130s.
Why am I the one telling you this? You live in Mexico.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 9 2014, 12:55 AM
Post #43

QUOTE (MikeR @ Apr 8 2014, 09:09 PM) *
Hey almerie .... why don't you do us both a huge favor, lad?

I've found the actual video we both know so well (even if your
iPhone filing system IS vastly superior to my puny Elitebook's
Hit-n-Run nonscience....)

The vid was posted on P4T last June by no less than our good friend Harold Siave...
thanks Harold, your good work is vastly appreciated even if lesser
pilots show signs of wanting to risk our already-fracked heads with
promotion from their desk-bound MS Simulator into a real cockpit

Why not take another look at the vid clip.... it's very short, no
intellectual demands need be made made on living creatures or Darwin dodos...

I am MOST impressed you noticed the third Whit and Pratney that
my myopia missed... so can you please focus your sharpest peepers
(as well as your astutest intellect) on

(1) the two main 'CONtrails' that obviously emanate NOT from the engines but
from BETWEEN each engine and the fuselage....
AND/OR
(2) the spray sources emanating from parts of the wings
located variously between one flashing vortex light to t'other
AND/OR
(3) the ENTIRE spray pattern shutting off and on with no regard
for anything else in the picture including aerial conditions...

and tell us what it would take for your Minder to permit your positive
comment on the aerosolizing spraying that is so obvious to those
of us who give ourselves permission to look

Oh, and while you're seeking permission to comment, why not
see if you can get sir to tell us all
"if this spraying is so benign like you say contrails are
.... why is the entire world-wide program clouded (sic)
in such military-grade secrecy?"

After all, even the criminal Operation Northwoods has
now been declassified FGS

MikeR

PS Your unwitting giveaway is "Triple engines gives nice wide contrails"...
especially when we LOOK at the video evidence, the 3 engines
resolve into 2 main chemtrails, neither of which emanates
from EITHER or ANY of the 3 engines....

Oh, you mean that the aerodynamic contrails is actually 'obscuring' or 'mixing' with the exhaust contrails like this:

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Apr 9 2014, 04:45 AM
Post #44

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

[quote name='almerie' post='10812519' date='Apr 9 2014, 04:55 PM']Oh, you mean that the aerodynamic contrails is actually 'obscuring' or 'mixing' with the exhaust contrails like this:

have it your way then

This post has been edited by MikeR: Apr 9 2014, 04:50 AM

+Quote Post
DPQ
post Apr 11 2014, 07:25 PM
Post #45

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,769

I suggest we use Notices of Trespass (under natural and common law) to stop this criminal trespassing.
Below is the Notice of Trespass I send out when I see an airplane dumping over my land.
The sooner these NOTICES get sent out, the sooner these assaults on Mother Earth will stop.
------------------------------

TO: Director of the Domestic Event Network - 7-AWA-ARC-FOIA@faa.gov
CC: National Reconnaissance Office - foia@nro.mil, nro_oig@nro.mil
CC: NSA - FOIArsc@NSA.gov
CC: Defense Threat Reduction Agency - efoia@dtra.mil
CC: Rena Kim: U.S.A. Dept of Justice - rena.kim@usdoj.gov
CC: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - holcomb.libby@epa.gov
CC: Pam Bondi: Attorney General for the State of Florida - info@pambondi.com
CC: Jack Seiler: Mayor for Fort Lauderdale - jack.seiler@fortlauderdale.gov
CC: Harry Stewart: Attorney for City of Fort Lauderdale - HStewart@fortlauderdale.gov
CC: Mr. DuBose: Commissioner for Fort Lauderdale - BDuBose@fortlauderdale.gov
CC: G. Fairclough: Attorney for Broward County - GFairclough@broward.org
CC: Broward County Department of Health - timothy_mayer@doh.state.fl.us
CC: U. S. Global Change Research Program Office - information@globalchange.gov
CC: Eglin Air Force Base - 96csfoia@eglin.af.mil
CC: STRATCOM - FOIA@Stratcom.mil
CC: CENTCOM - FOIAoffice@centcom.mil
CC: SOCOM - FOIA@socom.mil
CC: NORTHCOM - nc.foia.omb@northcom.mil
CC: Defense Technical Information Center - FOIA@DTIC.mil
CC: National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - FOIANGA@nga.mil
CC: National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Inspector General - NGAIG@nga.mil
CC: Casey Frank: Miami Herald - cfrank@herald.com
CC: Mr. Kaye: Aviation reporter for the Sun Sentinel - kkaye@sun-sentinel.com
CC: Walter Honaman: Legal Aid Service of Broward County - WHonaman@legalaid.org
CC: Jim Defede: CH 4 - jdefede@cbs.com
CC: Help Me Howard at CH 7 - helpmehoward@wsvn.com
CC: Trent Eric - CH 10 TAric@local10.com
CC: Jeffrey Bennett: Republic Broadcasting Network - gold@republictradinggroupinternational.com
CC: Heidi Cullen: VP External Communications and Chief Climatologist for Climate Central - hcullen@climatecentral.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Constructive Notice of Trespass: plane spraying Chemicals / Chemtrails

Dear Sir / Madam,

(a) Today at approximately 7:45am a jet flew over downtown Fort Lauderdale in a SE direction at about 35,000 ft spraying a nefarious chemtrail. Upon information and belief these chemtrails are composed of chemicals and / or biological warfare germs.

The Weather Channel finally released a cover story for the illegal spraying. Some assert that these aerosol flights are part of a campaign to wage war on the people of this republic with chemical and / or cyclotronic resonant binary weapons. Whatever their rationale, they do not have my permission to trespass on my property, waste taxpayer money, ruin the environment, waste precious earth resources, nor reduce the God given sunlight reaching my home and body. If they were not hiding their unlawful operation, they would answer requests for aircraft identification. Instead their gangs continue to terrorize the people of this republic.
Upon information and belief, these activities violate the protocols of the Geneva Convention which prohibit the use of chemical or biological weapons on the general public. Nick Begich's interview is surely closer to the truth.

These chemtrails are also a common law theft of my right to enjoy God's atmosphere without intentional, malicious pollution, thereof.
Any and all government agents and entities given NOTICE herein, are demanded to perform due diligence, and investigate.
Any and all media corporations which utilize public air waves or which accept any form of government funding are also demanded to perform due diligence, and stop covering up this malicious and secretive activity. This means that you must start discussing these chemtrails during every weather report that follows chemtrail spraying in your county. You should include visible satellite photos that show the public the chemtrails in your county.

Are you aware that airlines are being coerced to spray chemtrails as well? It is called Operation Cloverleaf. One site has testimony from an upper level manager at an airline.

When the ancient Israelites established a king, they granted him limited powers. His power was to protect his people.
We the People, joint tenants in the sovereignty, established a government primarily for protection. Protection against foreign invaders and protection from treason within.
As government entities, agencies or agents, you have a lawful duty to investigate, once informed of suspicious activity which is endangering the public health.
These natural principles are found in the Articles of Confederation , a compact to provide for common defenses and to prevent war among the states.
Any and all agents who refuse to perform due diligence and respond to these Notices and FOIA requests, take NOTE ...
Silence is acquiescence. Failure to investigate and respond = guilt, of conspiracy, of trespass and of willful failure to abide by your own legal code and statutes.

Under common law anyone involved in these operations is guilty of THEFT. ( of health, of peace, of hope for the future )
Under common law anyone involved in these operations is guilty of TRESPASS ( for the chemtrails landing on my property)
Additionally, pursuant to Florida Public Records Law statute 119.00, and Federal FOIA law (5 U.S.C. § 552, as amended by Public Law No. 104-231, 110 Stat. 3048); you have a lawful duty, once your investigation is completed, to supply access to any information or documents in your possession, or under your control concerning these aircraft spraying above Fort Lauderale and Broward County, Florida, USA. Your lawful duty is NOT limited to supplying copies of documents. I do NOT grant jurisdiction or venue by the simple citation of U.S. Code or Florida statutes. It is secondary to my common law NOTICE.

The Domestic Event Network is defined at 32CFR245.5 (page two)
http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2008/jul.../32cfr245.5.pdf

The following information, documents or data are requested:

1) The flight plan and complete registration data for the aircraft specified in paragraph (a). This request includes, but is not limited to, providing the specific identity of planes used (including their N-number registration number), flight plans, duration of flights, and any other documents pertaining to their spraying activities.

2) Who or what agency is in charge of protecting residents of the United States of America from the spraying of any chemicals by aircraft ?
Please provide their full name, address, phone numbers, fax number and email contact address.

3) If these airplanes are "black ops", is the agency (asked for in #2) even going to have or be aware of the flight plan (if one was filed ?).

4) Are you aware of any instances where some "statute" or "code" mentions that chemical spraying is "legal" under "some" circumstance ?

5) What exactly was this aircraft spraying ? Chemicals ? Biological warfare agents ? Genetically modified mosquitoes ?

Failure to respond or comply to this inquiry will indicate that you are complicit in a coverup of this patently unlawful chemical spraying and will accordingly put you and your staff at risk of a grand jury investigation. You have 10 days to respond. Silence constitutes acquiescence. Any reasonable juror will conclude that you are frauds and, either never properly took an Oath to Uphold all tenets of the Constitution, or that you are ignoring your Oath. Failure to follow your Oath is patently unconscionable.

Failure to reply within the statutory limit of twenty days indicates that you wish to voluntarily waive any statutory exclusions or waivers that you may think you are entitled to.

No Trespassing signs are posted on my property. I have not given any permission for these chemtrails to be sprayed over my home. Biological and chemical sprays are weapons and the Land Use Fee for trespass on my property, with weapons, is $1,000,000.00 per day, per incident.
Demand has been perfected. Remit the amounts immediately.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter of great importance to me, I remain,
Very Truly Yours,

Time is of the Essence,
Don Quixote - in propria persona and all rights reserved
a concerned living soul, a freeman emancipated on the land - County of Dade, State of Florida, united States of America

( REPLY to this lawful NOTICE by email )

+Quote Post
almerie
post Apr 12 2014, 12:12 AM
Post #46

QUOTE (DPQ @ Apr 11 2014, 07:25 PM) *
(a) Today at approximately 7:45am a jet flew over downtown Fort Lauderdale in a SE direction at about 35,000 ft spraying a nefarious chemtrail. Upon information and belief these chemtrails are composed of chemicals and / or biological warfare germs.

Would you not need that irritating little thing called evidence to back up such a statement?

Failure to respond or comply to this inquiry will indicate that you are complicit in a coverup of this patently unlawful chemical spraying and will accordingly put you and your staff at risk of a grand jury investigation. You have 10 days to respond. Silence constitutes acquiescence. Any reasonable juror will conclude that you are frauds and, either never properly took an Oath to Uphold all tenets of the Constitution, or that you are ignoring your Oath. Failure to follow your Oath is patently unconscionable.
Failure to reply within the statutory limit of twenty days indicates that you wish to voluntarily waive any statutory exclusions or waivers that you may think you are entitled to.

But how many on that list above will you take legal actions against? One? Some? All of them?
Please post any replies you get here.

Genetically modified mosquitoes ?

They are going to love that one.

This post has been edited by almerie: Apr 12 2014, 12:12 AM

+Quote Post
Pablo
post Apr 12 2014, 02:18 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 5,760

QUOTE (Quest @ Feb 10 2014, 08:22 PM) *
I actually think geoengineering is being used for MANY simultaneous programs. As far as "global warming" and "climate change" goes I think the perps and their media call it whatever they need to at any given time to carry out their agenda. Bottom line is they are spraying the crap out of us with aluminum, barium and strontium and god knows what else. Maybe occasional biologicals? Whereas I do think they are using Geoengineering for population reduction the perps seem to be selective about their targets, such as Iran and Africa for outright mass death through famine and thirst. If they REALLY wanted to "off" the entire planet now, they could do it with biological weapons and the perps would still have plausible deniability, so I think what follows below is a pretty good outline of their program(s).

1. Melt the Arctic ice. Why? because they can. With a thawed Arctic they could possibly discover traces of ancient history and lost civilization, untapped resources and new strains of ancient bacteria for biological weapons. What swell guys.
2. Control political opposition with floods, tornados and drought. For example, some believe, as I do that northern Colorado was hit with massive floods last fall to smash a building secession movement that was taking shape nationally and in particular in Colorado exactly where a flash flood hit after weeks of torrential rains
3. Population reduction in select areas – droughts in Africa and Iran, floods and hurricanes in Philippines
4. Generate income through yet even more taxes via carbon credits and carbon taxes
5. Destroy small farming community, many of whom produce organic foods. Droughts and floods all over US, Army Corp Of Engineers then offer “relief” and purchased distressed property. This is already happening.
6. Help tax-seeded, military/CIA created businesses invested in “disaster capitalism” make $$$$, such as companies that make tractors, bulldozers, medicines, companies that produce powdered aluminum, barium and strontium and biologicals for spraying, aluminum resistant seeds (Monsanto), military, homeland security budgets
7. Lastly, Geoengineering provides what conventional warfare cannot; plausible deniability. Geoengineering is being used to hasten the New World Order agenda.

Comments?

Hey Quest,
In response to your #s 1-7:
1. Melt Arctic:
a. "Lost Civilization". Recently they've found evidence of (temporary) human habitation of the Bering Straights. However, if as I do, you believe that human beings have been around for a maximum of 2 million years, and more likely, between 200,000 and 500,000; then the Arctic regions were deeply cold and snow covered during humanity's entire existence. Thus, I think there's about zero chance of finding evidence of lost civilizations up there.
b) militarily-usable bugs/viruses: They have an almost unlimited range of things to test without a very expensive de-icing of the Artic. So, again, highly unlikely justification imo.
c) Untapped resources: These can mostly be recognized without the ice-removal. Again, imo, highly unlikely.

2) Control political opposition. Right On. I wouldn't be surprised if the Boxer Day Tsunami was a US Military triggered event. Afterall, "coincidentally" by far the highest death toll was in the Aceh region of Indonesia where there was a mass revolt in progress against the US-puppet regime. Meanwhile, Diego Garcia, smack dab in the middle of the Indian Ocean suffered no human nor "boat" casualties.

3) Population reduction in select areas. Right on.

4)Generate income ... Right on.

5) Wipe out small farmers. Maybe; wouldn't surprise me at all. (This is a relatively new idea for me).

6) Tax-seeds. Right on; wouldn't be anything new

7) Plausibly-Deniable Warfare. Right On

My overall "grade" for your post here: At least 80% good.
Pablo

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Apr 13 2014, 05:21 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 4,087

QUOTE (DPQ @ Apr 11 2014, 07:25 PM) *
I suggest we use Notices of Trespass (under natural and common law) to stop this criminal trespassing.
Below is the Notice of Trespass I send out when I see an airplane dumping over my land.
The sooner these NOTICES get sent out, the sooner these assaults on Mother Earth will stop.
------------------------------

TO: Director of the Domestic Event Network - 7-AWA-ARC-FOIA@faa.gov
CC: National Reconnaissance Office - foia@nro.mil, nro_oig@nro.mil
CC: NSA - FOIArsc@NSA.gov
CC: Defense Threat Reduction Agency - efoia@dtra.mil
CC: Rena Kim: U.S.A. Dept of Justice - rena.kim@usdoj.gov
CC: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - holcomb.libby@epa.gov
CC: Pam Bondi: Attorney General for the State of Florida - info@pambondi.com
CC: Jack Seiler: Mayor for Fort Lauderdale - jack.seiler@fortlauderdale.gov
CC: Harry Stewart: Attorney for City of Fort Lauderdale - HStewart@fortlauderdale.gov
CC: Mr. DuBose: Commissioner for Fort Lauderdale - BDuBose@fortlauderdale.gov
CC: G. Fairclough: Attorney for Broward County - GFairclough@broward.org
CC: Broward County Department of Health - timothy_mayer@doh.state.fl.us
CC: U. S. Global Change Research Program Office - information@globalchange.gov
CC: Eglin Air Force Base - 96csfoia@eglin.af.mil
CC: STRATCOM - FOIA@Stratcom.mil
CC: CENTCOM - FOIAoffice@centcom.mil
CC: SOCOM - FOIA@socom.mil
CC: NORTHCOM - nc.foia.omb@northcom.mil
CC: Defense Technical Information Center - FOIA@DTIC.mil
CC: National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency - FOIANGA@nga.mil
CC: National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Inspector General - NGAIG@nga.mil
CC: Casey Frank: Miami Herald - cfrank@herald.com
CC: Mr. Kaye: Aviation reporter for the Sun Sentinel - kkaye@sun-sentinel.com
CC: Walter Honaman: Legal Aid Service of Broward County - WHonaman@legalaid.org
CC: Jim Defede: CH 4 - jdefede@cbs.com
CC: Help Me Howard at CH 7 - helpmehoward@wsvn.com
CC: Trent Eric - CH 10 TAric@local10.com
CC: Jeffrey Bennett: Republic Broadcasting Network - gold@republictradinggroupinternational.com
CC: Heidi Cullen: VP External Communications and Chief Climatologist for Climate Central - hcullen@climatecentral.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Constructive Notice of Trespass: plane spraying Chemicals / Chemtrails

Dear Sir / Madam,

The Weather Channel finally released a cover story for the illegal spraying. Some assert that these aerosol flights are part of a campaign to wage war on the people of this republic with chemical and / or cyclotronic resonant binary weapons. Whatever their rationale, they do not have my permission to trespass on my property, waste taxpayer money, ruin the environment, waste precious earth resources, nor reduce the God given sunlight reaching my home and body. If they were not hiding their unlawful operation, they would answer requests for aircraft identification. Instead their gangs continue to terrorize the people of this republic.
Upon information and belief, these activities violate the protocols of the Geneva Convention which prohibit the use of chemical or biological weapons on the general public. Nick Begich's interview is surely closer to the truth.

These chemtrails are also a common law theft of my right to enjoy God's atmosphere without intentional, malicious pollution, thereof.
Any and all government agents and entities given NOTICE herein, are demanded to perform due diligence, and investigate.
Any and all media corporations which utilize public air waves or which accept any form of government funding are also demanded to perform due diligence, and stop covering up this malicious and secretive activity. This means that you must start discussing these chemtrails during every weather report that follows chemtrail spraying in your county. You should include visible satellite photos that show the public the chemtrails in your county.

Are you aware that airlines are being coerced to spray chemtrails as well? It is called Operation Cloverleaf. One site has testimony from an upper level manager at an airline.

When the ancient Israelites established a king, they granted him limited powers. His power was to protect his people.
We the People, joint tenants in the sovereignty, established a government primarily for protection. Protection against foreign invaders and protection from treason within.
As government entities, agencies or agents, you have a lawful duty to investigate, once informed of suspicious activity which is endangering the public health.
These natural principles are found in the Articles of Confederation , a compact to provide for common defenses and to prevent war among the states.
Any and all agents who refuse to perform due diligence and respond to these Notices and FOIA requests, take NOTE ...
Silence is acquiescence. Failure to investigate and respond = guilt, of conspiracy, of trespass and of willful failure to abide by your own legal code and statutes.

Under common law anyone involved in these operations is guilty of THEFT. ( of health, of peace, of hope for the future )
Under common law anyone involved in these operations is guilty of TRESPASS ( for the chemtrails landing on my property)
Additionally, pursuant to Florida Public Records Law statute 119.00, and Federal FOIA law (5 U.S.C. § 552, as amended by Public Law No. 104-231, 110 Stat. 3048); you have a lawful duty, once your investigation is completed, to supply access to any information or documents in your possession, or under your control concerning these aircraft spraying above Fort Lauderale and Broward County, Florida, USA. Your lawful duty is NOT limited to supplying copies of documents. I do NOT grant jurisdiction or venue by the simple citation of U.S. Code or Florida statutes. It is secondary to my common law NOTICE.

The Domestic Event Network is defined at 32CFR245.5 (page two)
http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2008/jul.../32cfr245.5.pdf

The following information, documents or data are requested:

1) The flight plan and complete registration data for the aircraft specified in paragraph (a). This request includes, but is not limited to, providing the specific identity of planes used (including their N-number registration number), flight plans, duration of flights, and any other documents pertaining to their spraying activities.

2) Who or what agency is in charge of protecting residents of the United States of America from the spraying of any chemicals by aircraft ?
Please provide their full name, address, phone numbers, fax number and email contact address.

3) If these airplanes are "black ops", is the agency (asked for in #2) even going to have or be aware of the flight plan (if one was filed ?).

4) Are you aware of any instances where some "statute" or "code" mentions that chemical spraying is "legal" under "some" circumstance ?

5) What exactly was this aircraft spraying ? Chemicals ? Biological warfare agents ? Genetically modified mosquitoes ?

No Trespassing signs are posted on my property. I have not given any permission for these chemtrails to be sprayed over my home. Biological and chemical sprays are weapons and the Land Use Fee for trespass on my property, with weapons, is $1,000,000.00 per day, per incident.
Demand has been perfected. Remit the amounts immediately.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter of great importance to me, I remain,
Very Truly Yours,

Time is of the Essence,
Don Quixote - in propria persona and all rights reserved
a concerned living soul, a freeman emancipated on the land - County of Dade, State of Florida, united States of America

( REPLY to this lawful NOTICE by email )

cleanup.gif

Ambitious list. If we could get a response from this, we would have already be on our way to a new public investigation of 9/11. We simply have no Justice Department in the US willing to take on these huge issues.

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Apr 13 2014, 05:32 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Apr 6 2014, 11:02 PM) *
Where is the evidence to conclude "chemtrails" are being sprayed on a wide-scale/global basis from aircraft? We discussed this via PM, Harold... and you agreed it would be easy to prove with relatively low funding. Why have you not started a "Pilots For Chemtrail Truth"?
You should already know the answer, Rob - This is a natural place to start since the pilots on this 9/11 forum have demonstrated a commitment to "truth" and fact-based analysis. This forum "should" be the best place to start looking for allies however the resistance to this topic has been unexpected and disappointing....Cheers cleanup.gif

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Apr 13 2014, 05:56 PM
Post #50

Where is the evidence to conclude "chemtrails" are being sprayed on a wide-scale/global basis from aircraft?

We discussed this via PM, Harold... and you agreed it would be easy to prove with relatively low funding.

Why have you not started a "Pilots For Chemtrail Truth"?

Rob,

You should know that scientific "observation" is the essential first step in forming a working hypothesis. Ater all, observation is the method used by you and Pilots for 9/11 Truth to show conclusive evidence in your work.

Looking up to see an unusual sky full of jet aircraft engine emissions from horizon to horizon defies explanation when measured atmospheric conditions are far below conditions for formation of "persistent contrails" (PC's)

Perhaps pilots on this forum honestly don't know that near-saturated Relative humidity (RH) at flight level is required to induce a PC or a Spreading PC.

Having a working knowledge of what it takes to produce a persistent contrail makes it easy to demonstrate these unusual trails are not water vapor.

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Apr 13 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #51

Where is the evidence to conclude "chemtrails" are being sprayed on a wide-scale/global basis from aircraft?

We discussed this via PM, Harold... and you agreed it would be easy to prove with relatively low funding.

Why have you not started a "Pilots For Chemtrail Truth"?

The evidence exists in the thousands of observers who have logged unusual persistent jet aircraft emissions that do not conform to known contrail physics requiring near saturated relative humidity (measured) at flight level.

The evidence exists in the on-and-off spraying from the engine exhaust in hundreds of video captures

The evidence exists in the visible trail that forms immediately on exit from the engine exhaust defying contrail physics that requires an invisible "water vapor" state before forming ice crystals at a typical length of 1.5 wing-spans aft of tail.

Covert operations require deduction when the perpetrators are not reporting their activity. An analog is the deduction in 9/11 when WTC-7 collapsed at free-fall acceleration to conclude controlled demolition.

Most any critical thinker who looks at the sky on a high spray-day will likely see something too unusual to easily ignore.

Cheers
cleanup.gif

This post has been edited by Hsaive: Apr 13 2014, 06:55 PM

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Apr 13 2014, 07:06 PM
Post #52

Investigator, Cliff Carnicom documentary "Aerosol Crimes". Former government scientist presents the case for covert aerosol spraying.
Reason for edit: harold - you dont need to bookend the video link with "code" tags, i fixed it for you so the video can be viewed without scrolling - paranoia (the moderator)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 08:19 PM