IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Modern Marvels Video Shows How Death Ray Could Have Zapped Aa11…, AA77, UA175 and UA93 out of the sky on 9/11

paulmichael
post Mar 22 2015, 01:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

The 2008 “Mad Electricity” installment of the T.V. series, “Modern Marvels” featured the inventions of genius Nichola Tesla. See: http://www.history.com/shows/modern-marvel...RSS_tvguide_HIS .

At approximately elapsed time of 37:18 into the video, they discuss Tesla’s “death ray” which was intended to be used to zap incoming enemy aircraft into smithereens from a distance of 250 miles away.

In prior postings, I conjectured that, on 9/11, the real flights AA11, AA77, UA175, and UA93 were zapped en-route into non-existence by microwaves or lasers or the like.

The Modern Marvels video noted that after Tesla’s death, the U.S. government seized all of his papers, apparently making them top secret. The video also noted the U.S. government’s claim that they released all of Tesla’s papers in the 1950’s, a claim that is disputed by some.

Even if there was nothing in Tesla’s papers regarding a workable death ray, then, about 60 years after his death, it could have been developed independently by some other brainiac genius. After all, there is the saying, “If you can conceive it, then someone else can achieve it.”

BTW, I also conjectured in a prior posting that the yacht of a very rich person, as rich as the [supposedly] deceased Marc Rich, could have been used not just to launch a missile into the Pentagon from a distance of 250 miles offshore, but that same yacht could have been carrying death ray weaponry aimed at the 9/11 flights.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 22 2015, 01:17 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 22 2015, 01:57 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,913

In prior postings, I conjectured that, on 9/11, the real flights AA11, AA77, UA175, and UA93 were zapped en-route into non-existence by microwaves or lasers or the like.

So are you contradicting BTS originally showing no flight 11 and 77? I guess I am saying do you still stand by what is in the quote?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 22 2015, 02:17 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 22 2015, 01:57 PM) *
So are you contradicting BTS originally showing no flight 11 and 77? I guess I am saying do you still stand by what is in the quote?

I believe that I already admitted to having to retract my earlier stance that no craft substitution was made on 9/11.

Also, I remember a discussion that BTS data is controversial because it is not always accurate.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 22 2015, 02:23 PM

+Quote Post
hanky
post Mar 22 2015, 02:44 PM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,076

This endless stream of irrelevant _hit smells.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 22 2015, 06:00 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (hanky @ Mar 22 2015, 02:44 PM) *
This endless stream of irrelevant _hit smells.

_hit..hmmm what does a chit smell like? This is a relevant thread. You never know when someone new to 911 will be viewing this and then they can get up to date. Why don't you add something constructive to the thread instead bitching and complaining.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 24 2017, 03:37 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

If one is into it, weapons development and testing would be way cool.

I'm not convinced that any actual flights were hijacked at all that day, I'm not sure they actually allowed the flights to board with real passengers.

There really is no proof, just pictures that prove nothing.

Some sort of kinetic weapon might have been deployed, but I'm skeptical.

Bombs in the basements is what did it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2017 - 07:48 PM