IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shanksville Coroner Wally Miller

Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 14 2008, 01:36 AM
Post #41

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Aug 12 2008, 02:30 AM) *
so, when dom attempts to assert that any cellphone communication was made, sustained from 93, he informs me that he is just another disinformation agent.

and anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is a fraud.

oh you got me. i guess i should go back under the rock i climbed out of. and to think of all the money i could have said if only you would have exposed me long ago as i have always stated i believed ed felts call was a legitimate phone call.

i believe only 2 cell phone calls were made on flight 93 and they both coincidentally enough seemed to occur around 9:58 am. everything else was an airphone according to the evidence available.

but hey im just pushing disinfo. go look at all the disinfo i've been pushing since i released susan mcelwain's interview. and now wally miller has given me more data conflicting with the government story that i can use to continue on with my disinformation campaign.

laughing1.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 14 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #42

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Aug 12 2008, 03:48 AM) *
so, when dom uses them as a bulwark for his analysis, i am compelled to question the entirety of his argument.

ed felt's phone call is one tiny piece of a much larger puzzle.

you're free to remove it from the equation.

it will not change the answer when all the evidence is presented. remember i am 1 man supporting a disabled wife and 2 children off my pay. this whole thing would have been blown open a long time ago and could be blown wide open tomorrow if i had the funds to drop these hundred+ dollar trips down the turnpike more often then i am financially available to. but i have spoke to many witnesses and a lot have agreed to participate in this. i haven't discussed them because i don't want to jeopardize my investigation by tipping off the enemies of truth because i believe video is way more powerful than audio and as i said a lot of the witnesses in the printed media have agreed to do with me exactly what susan mcelwain did.

so i am doing what i can. you're free to call me disinfo because i believe ed felt really did make a phone call. and i think there really were some crazed hijackers on the plane [mkultra?] who were armed with guns and took control of the plane and that the plane was boarded from the tarmac because it had an explosive device of some type aboard. i also believe it was headed for congress and was intended to be caught on multiple cameras just like the south tower attack was for that added bit of shock and awe. so if these airphone calls are real and the 1 or 2 cell phone calls are real then a successful passenger revolt would have blown 9/11 wide open by noon that day. that is my opinion. you can call me disinfo it won't shake me i've been called worse. i don't care to argue about planes and no planes with people. i have better things to do like gather as much evidence as i can to make a presentation that the bush administration, faa, 9/11 commission, and others corroborated together to lie to the american people and con them into a bullshit war. thats what i would rather do than argue plane/no plane.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 14 2008, 07:40 AM
Post #43

anyways to put this back on topic anyone find anything interesting in wally's interview?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 14 2008, 10:03 AM
Post #44

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I agree with Maturin--charges of being a disinfo agent should be the charge of last resort and only after ample evidence to support.

In Dom's case, that ain't so.

It appears to me that he has spent alot of time interviewing witnesses and studying the events of the day, and place, in his case.

He might not understand the precise technology of cell phones and towers, but that does not make him the enemy.

It seems to me that if there really were a 757 at Shanksville, underground or otherwise, the government would have gathered it up and shown it to the public, just like it did TWA 800. My hunch is that no Boeing scraps were produced because there were none. The whole damn thing was sleight-of-hand, and I fell for it hook, line & sinker for 4 years.

Instead, they had to have one of their minions make up some silly TV movie, Let's Roll. What bullshit.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Aug 14 2008, 12:48 PM
Post #45

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

Amazed makes a great point. Dom has spent considerable time and money on the ground around Shanksville talking to real people, getting their story, and weighing what they tell him, and trying to make a coherent narrative that makes sense. He rattles off names of local witnesses that you have likely not heard of, and he knows their stories. Many, if not most, of us have to rely on information that is on youtube, presented by others, or second hand through books - all perfectly valid way of getting information, but youtubes have a point of view. When you are exposed to Wally's first line that we can all recite, "I stopped being a coroner 20 minutes after I got there - there were no bodies". If that is all you know about Wally, he becomes a cartoon figure. Meeting the guy in person and listening to him talk is another thing entirely.

There is another aspect of 9/11 we should all keep in mind. Almost nothing that we know about events makes a lot of sense. Aircraft that leave so little trace of themselves that you suspect they didn't exist. Parts that seem to have come from some other machine than we were told. People who seem to be dedicated to sowing discord and bad information, and other crucial witnesses or participants who have dummied up completely. Then we have the defenders of the OCT who will say black is white, day is night, and wet is dry in order to preserve some semblance of credibility for a totally incredible account for those with any depth of knowledge. This is all made possible by the mountains of evidence that has been disappeared and sequestered by the government, and the patently obvious truth that they have sought from the beginning to avoid a true forensic examination of physical evidence. The lack of positive ID on the aircraft, and the failure of NIST to test for explosive residue are just two examples.

Let's reserve our outrage and condemnation for those who make it possible for the perps to show their faces in public and not get hauled before a grand jury, and support those who are working to dig out the facts.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Aug 15 2008, 06:38 AM
Post #46

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Aug 8 2008, 10:31 PM) *
i believe when the plane impacted that the bomb on board also exploded and that is the real reason for no large plane debris and the fact the plane never penetrated deeper than 6-8 feet into the ground.

Hum! That statement does not hold up.

I have seen a photo' from WW2 taken in London after one of Hitler's V weapons (not sure now if it was V1 or V2 - the latter I think) had landed and the hole was considerably deaper than 8 feet - it swallowed a double decker bus for fcuk sake!

Even when aircraft ground impacts include the explosion of a bomb pieces of wing tip and tail are blown clear.

I respect you for the other work you have done which has advanced the cause considerably so don't destroy your credibility by making statements about things that you appear to have faulty concepts about.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Aug 15 2008, 06:42 AM

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 15 2008, 07:43 AM
Post #47

everyone is free to tell me how wrong i am thats fine.

but i have an idea. instead of telling me that im wrong how about you tell me what happened to the plane bob blair and doug miller saw that was heading towards the site that susan mcelwain didnt see on the other side of the site........???

see i have a vanishing airplane that i have to account for that i can't seem to find anyone who saw it flying away.......no one anywhere.

so anyone got a tip i can follow up on since it seems alot of people don't believe there was a plane?

unless people want to start calling these lifetime resident eyewitnesses liars we still have an airplane to account for. one flying southwest directly towards susan mcelwain but she never sees so its safe to say it didn't make it as far as her or over her.

im open to ideas let's hear some.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 15 2008, 03:01 PM
Post #48

Dom

In and of itself, the apparent fact that nobody saw one fly away proves nothing. It is still possible that one flew away, but nobody saw it.

Of late, I have taken the position that if indeed 93 crashed there and was completely underground with its passengers and baggage and engines and landing gear, then in order to show they are telling the truth, the government would have reassembled the damn thing like they did TWA 800, and plastered pictures everywhere they could. That simple action would have vindicated their story in the eyes of the public.

Instead they claim to have carted off the wreckage to Iron Mountain, never to be seen by anybody, and commissioned a silly TV movie about what happened.

I don't buy it.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Aug 16 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #49

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

QUOTE (Rickysa @ Aug 4 2008, 01:33 PM) *
Please forgive this uneducated question, but is it the norm for bodies to be essentially blown apart by aircraft accidents, even the most extreme?

What about the bodies recoverd from the low-fare airline that had a plane crash vertically at full speed into a swamp several years ago due to an explosion of oxygen containers? We're they "recovered" in the same state?

Rick

Valujet Airlines Flight 592 is probably the flight you are referring to . It crashed in the Everglades May 11, 1996 at high speed. I just scanned the NTSB report and could find no description of the remains http://www.ntsb.gov/Publictn/1997/AAR9706.pdf
It was in 1.5' of water over a layer of muck, over limestone bedrock and it describes the bedrock as "shattering the aircraft", so I expect the bodies would not have fared very well.

Clips and stills of the apparent crater are http://www.efootage.com/view_clip.php?clip_id=13231

http://www.p2pconsortium.com/lofiversion/i....php/t5754.html is an account by a diver who worked on the crash site. He described the body parts as "few and far between", and almost all were skeletal, the largest being a part of a femur.
This account is ghoulishly fascinating to read.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Aug 16 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Not to be morbid regarding the Valujet crash, but I would expect the crocodilian, crustacean, and other wildlife "crime scene investigators" to have a rather accelerated adverse effect upon passenger remains in the Everglades as well.

I knew a person whose body was dumped in the Southern US "woods" and animal activity required dental identification of the body after a few days. It was a closed casket funeral, and the cause of death was believed to be a gunshot, not a plane crash.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 18 2008, 07:46 AM
Post #51

Indian Lake Marina
234 S Shore Trl
Central City, PA 15926

wink.gif

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 18 2008, 07:48 AM
Post #52

QUOTE (amazed! @ Aug 13 2008, 05:01 PM) *
Dom

In and of itself, the apparent fact that nobody saw one fly away proves nothing. It is still possible that one flew away, but nobody saw it.

possible? yes.

likely? i don't believe so.

Of late, I have taken the position that if indeed 93 crashed there and was completely underground with its passengers and baggage and engines and landing gear, then in order to show they are telling the truth, the government would have reassembled the damn thing like they did TWA 800, and plastered pictures everywhere they could. That simple action would have vindicated their story in the eyes of the public.

correct. but i don't believe the plane was completely underground or anywhere underground as far as that goes.

Instead they claim to have carted off the wreckage to Iron Mountain, never to be seen by anybody, and commissioned a silly TV movie about what happened.

I don't buy it.

correct. they moved the debris to one of the securest locations on the planet for storage and put out a propaganda film reinforcing their fabrication of the event.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 18 2008, 10:39 AM
Post #53

Dom, if you don't believe the airplane was underground, then where do you think it was?

It's my understanding that you believe a 757 crashed in that field?

If it's not underground, and not above ground, where on earth is it?

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 18 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #54

QUOTE (amazed! @ Aug 16 2008, 12:39 PM) *
Dom, if you don't believe the airplane was underground, then where do you think it was?

It's my understanding that you believe a 757 crashed in that field?

If it's not underground, and not above ground, where on earth is it?

i believe there was a large bomb of some sort on board which blew the plane to shreds upon impact when combined with the speed and force of the impact leaving a 6 - 8 foot indentation in the earth. i don't completely understand how the plane was so incinerated but i'm sure the perps of 9/11 wanted to make sure that as much evidence would be destroyed as possible. a lot of the evidence for flight 93 are complete fabrications such as the fdr and cvr transcript, red bandana and so on. i cant find a fly over witness and i believe susan mcelwain would have seen a flyover. the plane didn't disappear into an 8 foot crater without displacing 80 tons of dirt to accommodate for 80 tons of materials. therefor something else had to be involved in the equation completely disintegrating the majority of the evidence which would explain why the passengers were loaded from the tarmac and not the traditional way as done at newark international.

i believe the left engine wing was also severed prior to it impacting allowing it to land 500-600 yards ahead of the plane.

seems indian lake marina is northeast of the crash site.

debris cannot be blown northeast by the wind. this area having a large amount of debris is the biggest smoking gun for a shoot down. it would have to come from an airborne plane.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 19 2008, 07:06 AM
Post #55

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Aug 16 2008, 09:46 AM) *
Indian Lake Marina
234 S Shore Trl
Central City, PA 15926

wink.gif

Pittsburgh Post Gazette

Finding the flight data recorder had been the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine..........

Workers at Indian Lake Marina said that they saw a cloud of confetti-like debris descend on the lake and nearby farms minutes after hearing the explosion that signaled the crash at 10:06 a.m. Tuesday.

now i know someone is going to figure out what i'm hinting around about......

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 19 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #56

OK, was there an engine found at Indian Lake? You know the area much better than I do, so I'm just asking.

I am aware only of some piece of engine in the bucket of a backhoe. That's all the engine stuff I'm aware of. So tell me about engine stuff.

Anyway, I don't see the connection to how it was loaded in Newark. You lose me on that part.

As for explosives onboard, we could agree, under certain conditions.

This post has been edited by amazed!: Aug 19 2008, 02:14 PM

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 20 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #57

QUOTE (amazed! @ Aug 17 2008, 05:13 PM) *
OK, was there an engine found at Indian Lake? You know the area much better than I do, so I'm just asking.

no, the second engine was recovered in a pond about 600 years ahead of the crash site. the government says that it "bounced" there.

I am aware only of some piece of engine in the bucket of a backhoe. That's all the engine stuff I'm aware of. So tell me about engine stuff.

yes i believe that would be a piece of the right engine which was embedded about 4 or 5 feet into the crater. yet somehow we are expected to believe the black boxes went another 20 feet further or so further despite the engines being much larger and heavier.

Anyway, I don't see the connection to how it was loaded in Newark. You lose me on that part.

planes are not loaded from the tarmac at newark international. this is an anomaly in and of itself. then add in that this turns out to be the hijacked plane which had guns on board and some type of explosive device. it is a modified craft and most likely not united 93.

As for explosives onboard, we could agree, under certain conditions.

i can't find another explanation for the disappearing plane no one saw fly away that vanished in a 8 foot deep crater.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 21 2008, 10:46 AM
Post #58

Dom

Let me say that I believe the Flight 93 thing is a story concocted just for the public's benefit--it is a myth, rather like the Emperor's New Clothes. They even made a movie of it, just to reinforce its legendary status in the public eye.

Let me also say that I know a man whose friend was flying out of EWR during that month. On that day, on the concourse from which he was departing, there was nobody at all at the security checkpoint. To me, whether the fantastic boarding took place at a gate or on the tarmac is fairly well irrelevant, though I am always open to new evidence.

As for the engines, the pictures I saw with the engine part next to the backhoe bucket make it clear that the engine part did not come from a 757 engine. Though I will be the first to admit I've never worked on such an engine. Point is that the piece was so damn small.

And I've never seen a picture of the other engine you describe. Are there any?

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 22 2008, 01:30 AM
Post #59

QUOTE (amazed! @ Aug 19 2008, 01:46 PM) *
Dom

Let me say that I believe the Flight 93 thing is a story concocted just for the public's benefit--it is a myth, rather like the Emperor's New Clothes. They even made a movie of it, just to reinforce its legendary status in the public eye.

fair enough.

i believe "flight 93" existed. i believed some sort of mkultra cia trained suicidal terrorists boarded the plane. i believe they had guns. i believe there was some sort of device on board the plane. i believe it was intended for congress. i believe 2 of the cia terrorists panicked when a delay was announced and fled the plane and the government is protecting theses assets identity. i believe the plane was loaded from the tarmac at newark international which is a highly suspect and anomalous occurance in itself. i believe there was a real passenger revolt attempted. i believe the us gov shot it down because they could not jeopardize having a heroic revolt on their hands which would have exposed their entire operation before wtc7 collapsed. i believe bob blair and doug miller saw a plane heading towards the crash site that susan mcelwain did not see flyover. i believe barry lichty, joe wilt and his wife gay all heard a missile approaching the site from over top of their houses. barry living in friedens, pa and joe & gay in stoystown both west of the crash site. i believe this small white plane witnessed by susan mcelwain, rick chaney and other witnesses brought down "flight 93". i think the administration took a story based in partial truth and added spin to it and propagandized it to rally support for their war and that the fdr and cvr transcript data are total fabrications.

Let me also say that I know a man whose friend was flying out of EWR during that month. On that day, on the concourse from which he was departing, there was nobody at all at the security checkpoint. To me, whether the fantastic boarding took place at a gate or on the tarmac is fairly well irrelevant, though I am always open to new evidence.

i believe the security that was in place for which we saw hijackers being wanded on video from were given dead wands that morning to allow "hijackers" to carry firearms on the planes on which real live hijackings occured.

As for the engines, the pictures I saw with the engine part next to the backhoe bucket make it clear that the engine part did not come from a 757 engine. Though I will be the first to admit I've never worked on such an engine. Point is that the piece was so damn small.

And I've never seen a picture of the other engine you describe. Are there any?

i can't conclusively say that engine isn't from a 757 so if there is evidence supporting that i am very interested in seeing it. i am very open to the plane being something other than a 757 but still commercial airliner in appearance. for example a 737.

all i can do is take the available evidence and start to compose a narrative which takes into all the accounts and disproves the official story. i dont want to debate plane vs. no plane theories. i want to debate official story vs. reality. its all about a new investigation. i would rather let them conclude the plane vs. no plane argument. my goal is to do what i can to insure that someday there will be a creation of a transparent accountable open investigation.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 22 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #60

Reality? Sure!

In reality, the chances of there being a new investigation are about the same as a new investigation into JFK or MLK or OKC. Ain't gonna happen.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 03:04 AM