IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cant Find A Video That I Watched

Paul
post Dec 10 2008, 04:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

hi there, yesterday i was watching a you tube video and in this video
there is a bloke being interviewed in the street and he is going on about FEMA's
theory about how the jet fuel heated up and weakened the steel causing the towers
to collapse on 9/11.

And then there is another part where the news anchor man is talking about the collapse
of wtc on 9/11 an he ask this bloke who seems to be an experts on FEMA's and NIST's
final report and say's to the bloke "do you think this would have required the use of pre planted explosives to take down the wtc towers" and the so called expert say's "No i think the jet fuel would have been enough to bring
down the towers bla bla bla. I just can find the video i think someone posted a link to it on this forum. plz help me find it if you know the video.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hadmatter
post Dec 10 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,271

[quote name='Paul' date='Dec 8 2008, 06:43 AM' post='10760218']
hi there, yesterday i was watching a you tube video and in this video
there is a bloke being interviewed in the street and he is going on about FEMA's
theory about how the jet fuel heated up and weakened the steel causing the towers
to collapse on 9/11.

And then there is another part where the news anchor man is talking about the collapse
of wtc on 9/11 an he ask this bloke who seems to be an experts on FEMA's and NIST's
final report and say's to the bloke "do you think this would have required the use of pre planted explosives to take down the wtc towers" and the so called expert say's "No i think the jet fuel would have been enough to bring
down the towers bla bla bla. I just can find the video i think someone posted a link to it on this forum. plz help me find it if you know the video.
[/qu
ote]

From your description it sounds like you're looking for this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwq04_KhCeI...feature=related
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 07:53 AM