IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Decades Of Deception, Israeli/CIA false flags video

onesliceshort
post Sep 30 2013, 06:47 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Fascinating timeline of Israeli/CIA false flags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3TJXTtE4g

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 1 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

War by Deception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d33-Lk5Zbw

Valuable information on Israeli involvement on 9/11. This guy's view on other areas of 9/11 may rub some people the wrong way (including me), but the Israeli angle is solid.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Oct 1 2013, 02:39 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Oct 1 2013, 12:02 AM) *
War by Deception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d33-Lk5Zbw

Valuable information on Israeli involvement on 9/11. This guy's view on other areas of 9/11 may rub some people the wrong way (including me), but the Israeli angle is solid.

Holy cow..this is three hrs long. Can you sum it up?

The the first thing I did when realized 911 was an inside job, was to look at how many Israeli deaths occurred resulting from 911 - after that i came across Odigo. The question to ask, who is the tail, and is it wagging the dog. Can you imagine MIC being wagged by this tail? Or are they a tool. Is Israel's creation a strategic placement by the Rothschild network on behalf of a global interest? (Or not) What is Zionism? Is it in control? A quick study in Kissinger indicates it is so. The fact is those particular boys own and control banking worldwide, how can you argue against that? In my view Israel is a geopolitical beachhead but also used as the global banking regime's mercenary, a private force controlled by those anglo-american interests who control the globe's resources, (so far). Agree the mossad executed expertly their role on 911. But, at the top, was it Israelis? So where are we left.
My 2-cents.

This post has been edited by JimMac: Oct 1 2013, 03:09 AM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 1 2013, 07:44 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (JimMac @ Oct 1 2013, 07:39 AM) *
Holy cow..this is three hrs long. Can you sum it up?

The the first thing I did when realized 911 was an inside job, was to look at how many Israeli deaths occurred resulting from 911 - after that i came across Odigo. The question to ask, who is the tail, and is it wagging the dog. Can you imagine MIC being wagged by this tail? Or are they a tool. Is Israel's creation a strategic placement by the Rothschild network on behalf of a global interest? (Or not) What is Zionism? Is it in control? A quick study in Kissinger indicates it is so. The fact is those particular boys own and control banking worldwide, how can you argue against that? In my view Israel is a geopolitical beachhead but also used as the global banking regime's mercenary, a private force controlled by those anglo-american interests who control the globe's resources, (so far). Agree the mossad executed expertly their role on 911. But, at the top, was it Israelis? So where are we left.
My 2-cents.

Hi Jim

It's long but it's one of those videos where you'll want to watch the entire thing (I usually watch an hour at a time myself). All of the Israeli incidents of 9/11 are covered and much more. Israell was pulling false flags even before the CIA was in full swing. For me, Israel was instrumental in the on the ground operational side of events — patsies, blackmail, communications, distraction and propaganda at least.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 1 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

I thought that the Mafia,Yakuza and global organized crime connections in general were fascinating. Adds a whole new dimension as to how the global "stage" is set.

I had coincidentally been reading up on the Gladio networks and how the Mafia had been used by Mussolini, then the CIA to keep Italy in check (P2, etc). How MKUltra dogs body George White had set up brothels and drug houses "run" or frequented by the Mafia and elites for blackmail purposes (child abuse, homosexual exposure).

And how Lyndon B Johnston was dating an Irgun operative.

Low life racketeers run by white collar fascists on a global scale.

Lots of food for thought.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Oct 1 2013, 12:00 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Oct 1 2013, 12:55 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Sep 29 2013, 02:59 PM) *
I thought that the Mafia,Yakuza and global organized crime connections in general were fascinating. Adds a whole new dimension as to how the global "stage" is set.

I had coincidentally been reading up on the Gladio networks and how the Mafia had been used by Mussolini, then the CIA to keep Italy in check (P2, etc). How MKUltra dogs body George White had set up brothels and drug houses "run" or frequented by the Mafia and elites for blackmail purposes (child abuse, homosexual exposure).

And how Lyndon B Johnston was dating an Irgun operative.

Low life racketeers run by white collar fascists on a global scale.

Lots of food for thought.

And where are you in all of this, dear OSS?

I'm yet to hear from you, that you're totally above all of this shit!!!

Cheers

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 1 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Oct 1 2013, 05:55 PM) *

Cheers

You've lost me TM. What "shit"?

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Oct 1 2013, 08:44 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Sep 29 2013, 08:03 PM) *
You've lost me TM. What "shit"?

Well, the 'organized criminal global gangs',

and the global scale 'low life racketeers',

of course!! huh.gif

Cheers

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 1 2013, 09:35 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

You don't think that the drug running, human trafficking, illegal arms dealing groups that are protected and financed by CIA, Mossad or whatever cockroach entity are pivotal to false flag and propaganda operations TM?

Where do you think the "Syrian rebels" came from? The "Arab Spring"? The OKC bombing patsies? The Contras? Every little dictator coup d'etat for the last century?

Of course the "underbelly" of society and those who pull the strings there are bought and paid for.
Unseen hands. But they need access to these areas without getting their hands dirty.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22374

I don't see why you have a problem with this TM.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Oct 2 2013, 03:41 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Oct 2 2013, 04:55 AM) *

Cheers

Are you suggesting that OSS is deeply involved with criminal organisations?

+Quote Post
André
post Oct 2 2013, 12:06 PM
Post #11

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

QUOTE (KP50 @ Oct 2 2013, 08:41 AM) *
Are you suggesting that OSS is deeply involved with criminal organisations?

I do not want to speak for TM, but being familiar with his posts, I imagine that he is suggesting that we should be above these types of activities, or in other words that some kind of solution or well being will come from ignoring the problems.

No one is above this sh*t, we all participate in one form or another in this old world order, the key is to be aware of what is going down, make it public so we can fight against it, but more importantly begin to create a new world order based upon meeting human needs through participatory democracy, at least that is my perspective.

This post has been edited by André: Oct 2 2013, 12:13 PM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 2 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

I'd like to know what ruffled TM's feathers in the first place. I'm genuinely confused.

@André

I think that the system is broke. The whole thing has to be pulled down, started from scratch. Banks, the legal system, the whole shebang. And a system has to be established where scumbags can't profit from it.

Take the money out of politics and see how many politicians will be scrambling for our votes. Bar lobbyists.
A "one strike you're out" policy towards all people in a position to influence our lives from finance through to the war machine that risk none of their own families' lives.

Airy fairy stuff given the stranglehold they have, I know, but education is key. If the next generation is warned at an early age that schools and media are mere propaganda tools for the official narrative of everything, and that all "isms" and religions are controlled, directly or indirectly, by the same people with the same goals, maybe there's a slim chance for them.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Oct 2 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Sep 30 2013, 03:45 PM) *
I'd like to know what ruffled TM's feathers in the first place. I'm genuinely confused.

@André

I think that the system is broke. The whole thing has to be pulled down, started from scratch. Banks, the legal system, the whole shebang. And a system has to be established where scumbags can't profit from it.

Take the money out of politics and see how many politicians will be scrambling for our votes. Bar lobbyists.
A "one strike you're out" policy towards all people in a position to influence our lives from finance through to the war machine that risk none of their own families' lives.

Airy fairy stuff given the stranglehold they have, I know, but education is key. If the next generation is warned at an early age that schools and media are mere propaganda tools for the official narrative of everything, and that all "isms" and religions are controlled, directly or indirectly, by the same people with the same goals, maybe there's a slim chance for them.

Hi OSS,

Wish you had replied to my, admittedly, slightly 'cryptic' comment, the way you responded to André!
That would've been rather nice, and which would have shown that you took it in the 'right' spirit, but,
things like that is never too late, so very much welcome your added response here above.

Let me elaborate with an example as to which i was referring. Your friend over at 'Truth and Shadow'
has written 100 posts (give or take) the last 18 months lambasting the 'corrupt, tyrannical, despotic
etc. etc.' USG and their overlords.

This barrage of posts, containing the same message, was addressed to readers of the above blog who
all of them were perfectly aware already of the true diabolic nature of this 'global cabal'. It became a
tedious 'preaching to the choir' bordering on the insane, and nobody raised a bloody finger!

Such inane rhetoric only serve to dull and dumb down peoples mind, and to make them indifferent to
the true horrific suffering visible all around them, and all around the world.

So my point is this: If we truly want a better world, if we want world peace, we must first of all get rid
of the soul-destroying anger and deep resentment felt toward the evil masterminds of this world, and
instead completely change mentality. From being "truth seekers", we should all become "Truth Tellers";
tell it like it IS.

To do so takes compassion, patience, kindness and tolerance: all products of the Light, where also the
Truth, with capital T, of course resides.

Most people fear and dread the Truth, totally unaware of the fact that fear, dread, apprehension, timidity
etc. are all products of the power of darkness, whereas the true function of Truth is to liberate and to
make further and further distance away from the 'alluring, enticingly magnetic' power of decadence in
the forms of 'lust for power', 'greed', 'intolerance', 'secrecy' and worst of all - murderous intent!

The Truth is, that all human beings, without exceptions, survive 'death'.

The Truth is, that human beings who directly or indirectly takes the life of other humans, must in succeeding
incarnations save from sudden death the life or lives of as many people they previously had caused to die.
(Only exception to this law is when a person defend his rights, his borders, his possessions against an
aggressor. Any life lost in such a struggle, will be the sole responsibility of the aggressor).

Help spread these facts around, and sooner than later we will get lasting peace on Earth!

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Oct 3 2013, 12:22 AM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 2 2013, 11:53 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

TM, my favourite quote was by Irish hunger striker Bobby Sands.

"Our revenge will be the laughter of our children"

But the ugly truth has to be exposed. People need to be shocked in to opening their eyes. Before any of us expose anything to anybody, we need to educate ourselves on how the system keeps these sick assholes in control.

I'm angry when I discuss them but be rest assured when I'm not here I'm perfectly chilled. And a cold, calculating bastard when I'm on their trail while researching.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 3 2013, 07:10 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

John McCain and the USS Liberty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjykrLbvU

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Oct 3 2013, 08:04 AM
Post #16

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

I've just finished watching the videos,

Ryan mentioned Turkey and Gladio 2 in his documentary, but didn't really elaborate much about that (perhaps he does elsewhere?)

Those interested in the connection between Gladio, Turkey and Gladio B might want to take a look at the series of talks Sibel Edmonds made with James Corbett earlier this year (about 5 hours all up!)

Sibel Edmonds on NATO, Terrorism, 9/11 and Drug Running
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-595...d-drug-running/

Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B, Protected Terrorists and Stifled Investigations
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-598...-investigations

Sibel Edmonds on Turkey, the Hood Event, Israel and Gladio B
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-604...l-and-gladio-b/

Sibel Edmonds on Gladio Protected Drug Running and Money Laundering
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-610...ney-laundering/

Sibel Edmonds Answers Your Questions on Gladio B
http://www.corbettreport.com/sibel-edmonds...ns-on-gladio-b/

And one for the Aussies (The CIA, Military, And Drugs )...

Partying At The Nugan Hand Bank And The Misadventures In The Pacific
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQBOMNCncVw

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Oct 4 2013, 05:19 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Oct 1 2013, 02:53 AM) *
TM, my favourite quote was by Irish hunger striker Bobby Sands.

1) "Our revenge will be the laughter of our children"

2) But the ugly truth has to be exposed. People need to be shocked in to opening their eyes. Before any of us expose anything to anybody, we need to educate ourselves on how the system keeps these sick assholes in control.

3) I'm angry when I discuss them but be rest assured when I'm not here I'm perfectly chilled. And a cold, calculating bastard when I'm on their trail while researching.

1. Good one. thumbsup.gif

2. But - you have already done it, many times! And other thousands have helped you already, with thousands more to come!

3. That must be the "Irish" in you! wink.gif But actually, you probably got this 'attitude' from us Vikings some time back in history. whistle.gif

Cheers

PS!
Just 'borrowed' this video from A.Syed.

I like Jessie. He was the Governor for the only Viking state in uSA - namely Minnisota!

Here he answer to your 'system' remark above:

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Oct 4 2013, 05:55 AM

+Quote Post
André
post Oct 4 2013, 01:55 PM
Post #18

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Oct 2 2013, 05:45 PM) *
@André

The 1% would argue that the system is not broke, that it is working as it should, peoples perspectives depends on what class they belong to. Well at least the one percent know where their interests lie, while the 99% are kept divided and clueless.

It's also pretty hard to take the money out of of politics when the whole economic system is based upon profit and capital accumulation. Many reforms where made under FDR and in the 50's and 60's but it was all for nothing, starting with the Reagan administration and onward all the reforms limiting the power of capital where overturned, by the people who have the money...

The scumbags are only doing what they are paid to do, journalist, lawyers, politicians etc, even the murderers of children in a convoluted conspiracy by an imperialist nation to control resources and markets, we should not expect something virtuous to come out a system (capitalism) that is fundamentally corrupt and undemocratic.

my 2cents

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 5 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

QUOTE (mrodway @ Oct 3 2013, 01:04 PM) *
I've just finished watching the videos,

Ryan mentioned Turkey and Gladio 2 in his documentary, but didn't really elaborate much about that (perhaps he does elsewhere?)

Those interested in the connection between Gladio, Turkey and Gladio B might want to take a look at the series of talks Sibel Edmonds made with James Corbett earlier this year (about 5 hours all up!)

Sibel Edmonds on NATO, Terrorism, 9/11 and Drug Running
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-595...d-drug-running/

Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B, Protected Terrorists and Stifled Investigations
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-598...-investigations

Sibel Edmonds on Turkey, the Hood Event, Israel and Gladio B
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-604...l-and-gladio-b/

Sibel Edmonds on Gladio Protected Drug Running and Money Laundering
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-610...ney-laundering/

Sibel Edmonds Answers Your Questions on Gladio B
http://www.corbettreport.com/sibel-edmonds...ns-on-gladio-b/

And one for the Aussies (The CIA, Military, And Drugs )...

Partying At The Nugan Hand Bank And The Misadventures In The Pacific
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQBOMNCncVw

Still watching through these videos mrodway. Cheers mate! thumbsup.gif

Explains a lot for me. My only problem is the "hands are tied" angle (sort of) excusing the FBI and DEA. There are a lot of circumstances and games these people can play off to hoodwink the blue collar people on the ground but if they still believe that they're there to protect "national interests" or "democracy" having worked for these organisations for years or having seen the information, they're either dumb as a box of rocks, cowards or have joined the game.

Having said that, Sibel Edmonds' laying out of how the system works for these scumbags is invaluable. Particularly the importance of Turkey which I couldn't understand before.

And I'm starting to see the pattern and real importance of "Gladio".

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 7 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

The information in that video is so important mrodway. It breaks down the Golden Triangle so neatly.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 02:15 PM