IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Consolidated Video Proof Of High-speed Military Drone Birds During Wtc Attack, New & Consolidated Research into 9/11 High-Speed Drone-Birds

Alan H.
post Dec 24 2013, 10:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,508

As described in the title, I have started this new topic/thread to post new & consolidated research
showing clear video proof that the military had high-tech, black-op drone-birds present during &
directly after the WTC attacks of 9/11/01. These drone-birds are capable of supersonic speeds &
closely resemble real birds. Even more amazing, they also mimic the flight characteristics of real
birds, down to moveable wings. Indeed, some people have been fooled into believing they are
indeed "just birds." However, close study & analysis of these drone birds reveals at least 3 solid
reasons why they can't possibly be real, organic birds.

First, let's discuss size & scale. People who've never been to NY or seen the Towers for themselves
before they were destroyed sometimes have a hard time understanding just how immense these
Towers were. They may understand it mentally, but it's not quite the same.

Do any of you remember the picture of the woman who stands in the hole in the N. Tower? This
shot was taken from very close--I believe from a Helicopter--and w/the camera panned-in close.
Yet, this woman stills looks tiny inside this huge hole. Since I can't post that picture here, I
suggest anyone who doubts the logic I use to approximate the size of these drones, to take a look
at that picture. I approximate these drone-birds to be about the size of an F-18 Hornet or a
British Harrier.

The first of these drone-birds I saw was the one that flies into & thru the smoke from the just-hit N.
Tower, as captured in the Naudet footage. I've studied 9/11 now for over 7 years, but only
recently did I see this 1st "darkbird-drone." It moves so fast, 1 can barely see it, & most people--
including myself--dismiss it at 1st as some weird trick of light or even an actual bird. However,
when one examines this object in slow-motion, one can see that this object flies into & thru the
smoke, which has just begun to drift to the left side of the N. Tower. It's hard to see the drone
when it exits, but it's obviously there. Now, because it disappears into the smoke just to the left of
the N. Tower, we can determine that the object is at the same distance as the Tower-or close
enough w/out splitting hairs. Now, Naudet was quite a distance away--if you notice, the jetliner
looks small from this distance, esp. with the camera panned-out. Now, I know the reality of the
jet is in question, including by me, but I do NOT believe in the video-fakery CT. It doesn't address
all the evidence & is, IMO, disinformation. I think the most likely scenario is that the jet was a
beefed-up 767 drone, probably filled w/explosives & maybe thermate. But that's just speculation,
and for once that is NOT what this is about.
So, in the shot where we see the drone bird come in and hook into the smoke from the Tower, the
camera is also panned-out. If you look at the hole in the Tower from this distance, and imagine that
the woman who stands there minutes later is already there, it's quite obvious that from this dis-
dance, without the camera being panned-in, that the woman would be so tiny in such a shot to be
invisible.
I really hate having to explain all this--I wish everyone could figure this out for themselves,
but, as I said, people forget how huge these towers were & do not always understand the scale--
or they would never suggest these are "just birds," for there are no birds alive today this size.
So, because the object is clearly visible from a distance where a human being would be too small
to see, one can logically conclude that the object in this footage is far larger than any person &
therefore far too big to be any kind of real bird, regardless of how much it may look like one. Later
I will present unclassified footage showing this technology is not as far-out as it may seem to
some.

Also, another person, who I don't know, also saw this object & did a video on it, to which I will later
link, and he used the exact same line of logic as me to conclude the object is too large to be a
real bird.

The second, and most dramatic, characteristic of these drone-birds which rules-out the possibility of
them being real, is the immense speeds at which some of them travel. Some move faster than
others, but I have concluded that even the slowest moving of them was still travelling at several
hundred MPH--my most conservative estimate is at least 400 MPH.
However, most of the other drone-birds are moving at supersonic or even "hypersonic" speeds.
And that's really just semantics & there is no clear speed at which something is considered to
cease to be supersonic & become "hypersonic."
Anyway, my educated--(and there is a real need for professional expertise to calculate these
speeds using math)--but not professional, estimate is that many of these drone-birds are flying
above Mach 5. Their speed makes the speed of the jetliner--or whatever it was--seem almost like
it's going in slow motion, & it was reported to be going about 580 MPH. Indeed, many of these
drones cross immense distances in one second. I believe the fastest of them arrived right after
the impacts/explosions within the Towers so that the sonic booms they must've created would've
been disguised by the explosions. There's also a high-pitched whine which can be clearly heard in
the full speed footage of the "Rooftop View" video, just as the dark-bird drone crosses the screen.

Finally, the 3rd characteristic--and this is really unnecessary, but it seems I can't produce enough
evidence to convince some people (and this probably won't make a difference either)--which rules
out any possibility that these are real birds, is their inclination to do what a real bird would never
do, and if it did would probably not survive it--and that is to fly into & through the explosions/fire-
balls & hot, dense, toxic smoke that came from the Towers after the impact/explosions.

It is my firm belief that this evidence is the clearest, most undisputable (to any reasonable person,
IMO) visual, non-speculative proof that at least portions of the U.S. military knew exactly what
was going on during that day & either assisted in the attacks or did nothing to stop them, which
had to be on purpose, since they obviously had a military presence during the attacks. According to
the official story, no military craft arrived over NY until after 10 A.M. Most put the time that
fighters arrived over the city at about 10:20 A.M.

I also believe that if this evidence would be examined, authenticated, & analyzed to figure out
the exact size and speeds of these drone-birds, that this would be the biggest story of this century.
And I believe its time has come. There's enough unclassified proof of such drone-bird tech now that
anyone who realizes how much more advanced the military's classified tech is compared to what
we know about should not find this too hard to believe. That almost certainly wouldn't
have been possible even 5, let alone 13, years ago.

I believe anyone interested in the truth of 9/11 should seriously consider all this evidence. Other
topics, such as proving the WTC buildings didn't "collapse" due to jet impacts & fire, and that the
planes couldn't have been the reported flights or even stock Boeing 767s or 757s have all been well-
covered, almost to exhaustion. And that has been very important work & research, but I think any-
one capable of believing those truths have already been convinced. But it is still speculative--
deniers can still claim that what we see is not explosive charges blowing apart the towers, but the
truss connections snapping, etc.

But this visual drone evidence can't rationally be explained in any other way, without (IMO)looking
& sounding foolish. I can't even see the editors of Popular Mechanics or Bill Maher trying to say
that there are real birds the size of small jets & that can fly at supersonic speeds! No, I think the
deniers and "duh-bunkers" will soon--with all of your help--be sitting down to huge slices of
Humble Pie. And I hope they choke on it. This is the kind of evidence that could be used to
actually prosecute these traitors and war criminals.

And now, I will begin to list the video links showing these craft, as well as links to videos showing,
as I said, how advanced the unclassified tech for drone-birds, insects, etc. already is. Thanks for
taking the time to examine this evidence. I welcome your insights, opinions, and especially any
additional evidence or analysis any of you might have to offer.

I have made a video that's just a little over 5 mins long which shows all of the footage revealing
these military drone-birds, or "dark-birds" (aka black-birds). The following video is included in this
compilation video, but I thought I would give a link to this one first, for anyone only having 2 mins
to spare. This single clip of video has the most number of these drone-birds in it I have seen in a
single video. There are at least 12 of these craft in this video clip, all of which begin arriving right
behind the 2nd "jetliner." The video first plays at full speed, then at 1/4 speed, and at the end I've
included a few still shots. Here is the link to this video:

Drone Birds Full Speed & 25% Speed

Next, here is the compilation video, showing these super-sonic drone-birds at N. Tower, & 2 videos
(including the previous one) showing them during or shortly after S. Tower attack. Some of the
captions are a little hard to read; sorry for that. It's not too bad, but this was only the 2nd video
compilation showing full speed and slowed-down footage of these drones, that I ever made. But
despite the fact that the video might be amateur, the stuff revealed in this footage is, IMO,
nothing short of devastating to the OCT:

Compilation Vid Showing Numerous High-Speed Drone-Birds

Here is a video also showing some other military craft. Now, the first images shown COULD be
regular military fighters that were over NY sometime after 10 A.M. I'm not saying they are, just
that it's a possibility because the footage at the beginning is from later in the day--it looks like it
was taken right after the N. Tower collapsed, which was around 10:28 I believe, so there's a good
chance these first craft he shows are regular F-15s or something like that. If that was all this
showed, I wouldn't have included it, but this person also shows the drone-bird at the N. Tower
and he uses the exact same logic as I used--and which I laboriously described above--to rule out
the possibility this bird was a real, organic creature, and it's for this reason I am including this
video link. If you have no doubts these are military craft, you could skip this video. And please
remember, people, that the term UFO is an acronym standing for Unidentified Flying Object, and
does not mean "an alien or ET craft," as so many seem to think. Indeed, the term is used not to
identify something but to describe something unknown! Here is the link:

WTC UFOs

Here is another video which also shows some type of white object or craft, but which is concerned
with these same "dark-bird" drones, 3 of which were captured in this video from another angle.
These are also moving fast, but this guy gets some decent close-ups of these craft:

9/11 UAVs Birds & Missiles

Here are a few links to videos which prove this type of technology isn't science-fiction--
and this is just the unclassified stuff. Remember, the military always has secret tech 2 to 3
decades ahead of whatever is unclassified:

American Drone Bird in Waziristan

NASA Morphing Aircraft

New Bird & Insect Drones Blend-in

I hope some of you find this as exciting as I do. Perhaps this, combined with all the other evidence,
is finally hard enough proof to get a criminal investigation started.

"Reality is that which remains when you stop believing in it."--Phillip K. Dick

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Dec 24 2013, 10:20 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JiGong
post Dec 24 2013, 12:31 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,175

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 24 2013, 09:13 AM) *
As described in the title, *************
I hope some of you find this as exciting as I do. Perhaps this, combined with all the other evidence,

Great work compiling these things, Alan. I appreciate your getting so much together in one place.
I hope we can get some top-notch technical people to work on the actual specs of these darkbirds --
how fast and how large they are. I think your own best estimates are about right. b

+Quote Post
MisterG
post Dec 28 2013, 06:56 AM
Post #3

Group: Troll
Member No.: 6,278

(edited by lunk the censor)

i would have deleted it, but there are responses. i banned the ****** from posting for a couple of weeks.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 28 2013, 07:04 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

this gay fucking forum

Having a wee rant fella?

Happy Christmas.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Dec 28 2013, 09:56 AM

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 28 2013, 01:59 PM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Dec 26 2013, 09:04 AM) *
Having a wee rant fella?

Happy Christmas.

Or rant wee fella, you are sure to get your own back didn't your mom warn you about peeing into wind, or winding into pee for that matter?

Had a good Christmas Mister 'all piss and wind' G? blahblah1.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 28 2013, 07:44 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (JiGong @ Dec 22 2013, 02:31 PM) *
Great work compiling these things, Alan. I appreciate your getting so much together in one place.
I hope we can get some top-notch technical people to work on the actual specs of these darkbirds --
how fast and how large they are. I think your own best estimates are about right. b

Thanks, Bob. I really appreciate all your help--the map work you did & the frame-by-frame video were both excellent.

I'm not sure that I will continue to post this topic on this forum. I really, really don't understand why, but
most people have either ignored this evidence or attacked me for posting it. I just don't get it. I was so shocked when I
discovered this I didn't sleep for 2 days!

I think part of the problem is that the most convincing evidence starts immediately, with the 4 dark-birds streaking past
the towers, and instead of looking at this, people are only seeing the 2 dark-bird drones in formation, the slowest-
moving and which look the most like real birds. Some people have even argued that they don't fly through the smoke &
fire, because they can still be seen for part of their journey from behind the towers. But your frame-by-frame video
clearly shows that these 2 "birds" do in fact disappear for several frames, and pass right thru what must be a very hot
area. I could see maybe if that was the only footage, but what do people think that birds are attracted to
explosions/fire/& smoke? I have videos from 3 different pieces of footage all showing these drones flying into the smoke.
I think they were using it for extra cover. They may have also been deploying some bombs or something, too. IDK.

What was it that changed your mind? Why can't people see that these drones are over by the towers, over a mile away,
as you helped establish w/your map? Indeed, the 1:53 min video even has a still of these drones at 1:06 and if you
look at the balconies on what you identify as the Southbridge 4 towers, and imagine what a person would look like
standing on one from this distance, and compare it w/the size of the drones, it's quite obvious that the drone is bigger
than any one entire balcony.

I did some calculations using 580 MPH for the "jetliner" (or whatever you want to call it), which I considered a conservative
number, since many reports put it at 590. Anyway, according to my calculations, the fastest of the dark-bird drones is
moving at 2,784 MPH, or Mach 3.6, while the 2 slower-moving drones in formation are going about 1/2 that speed, or

A friend just stopped by, so I have to run for now. But I'd like to talk more with you about this & other topics, Bob.
You're a nice, intelligent, & capable fellow investigator.

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 30 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 22 2013, 12:13 PM) *
As described in the title, I have started this new topic/thread to post new & consolidated research
showing clear video proof that the military had high-tech, black-op drone-birds present during &
directly after the WTC attacks of 9/11/01. These drone-birds are capable of supersonic speeds &
closely resemble real birds. Even more amazing, they also mimic the flight characteristics of real
birds, down to moveable wings. Indeed, some people have been fooled into believing they are
indeed "just birds." However, close study & analysis of these drone birds reveals at least 3 solid

First, let's discuss size & scale. People who've never been to NY or seen the Towers for themselves
before they were destroyed sometimes have a hard time understanding just how immense these

Do any of you remember the picture of the woman who stands in the hole in the N. Tower? This
shot was taken from very close--I believe from a Helicopter--and w/the camera panned-in close.
Yet, this woman stills looks tiny inside this huge hole. Since I can't post that picture here, I
suggest anyone who doubts the logic I use to approximate the size of these drones, to take a look
at that picture. I approximate these drone-birds to be about the size of an F-18 Hornet or a
British Harrier.

The first of these drone-birds I saw was the one that flies into & thru the smoke from the just-hit N.
Tower, as captured in the Naudet footage. I've studied 9/11 now for over 7 years, but only
recently did I see this 1st "darkbird-drone." It moves so fast, 1 can barely see it, & most people--
including myself--dismiss it at 1st as some weird trick of light or even an actual bird. However,
when one examines this object in slow-motion, one can see that this object flies into & thru the
smoke, which has just begun to drift to the left side of the N. Tower. It's hard to see the drone
when it exits, but it's obviously there. Now, because it disappears into the smoke just to the left of
the N. Tower, we can determine that the object is at the same distance as the Tower-or close
enough w/out splitting hairs. Now, Naudet was quite a distance away--if you notice, the jetliner
looks small from this distance, esp. with the camera panned-out. Now, I know the reality of the
jet is in question, including by me, but I do NOT believe in the video-fakery CT. It doesn't address
all the evidence & is, IMO, disinformation. I think the most likely scenario is that the jet was a
beefed-up 767 drone, probably filled w/explosives & maybe thermate. But that's just speculation,
So, in the shot where we see the drone bird come in and hook into the smoke from the Tower, the
camera is also panned-out. If you look at the hole in the Tower from this distance, and imagine that
the woman who stands there minutes later is already there, it's quite obvious that from this dis-
dance, without the camera being panned-in, that the woman would be so tiny in such a shot to be
invisible.
I really hate having to explain all this--I wish everyone could figure this out for themselves,
but, as I said, people forget how huge these towers were & do not always understand the scale--
or they would never suggest these are "just birds," for there are no birds alive today this size.
So, because the object is clearly visible from a distance where a human being would be too small
to see, one can logically conclude that the object in this footage is far larger than any person &
therefore far too big to be any kind of real bird, regardless of how much it may look like one. Later
I will present unclassified footage showing this technology is not as far-out as it may seem to
some.

Also, another person, who I don't know, also saw this object & did a video on it, to which I will later
link, and he used the exact same line of logic as me to conclude the object is too large to be a
real bird.

The second, and most dramatic, characteristic of these drone-birds which rules-out the possibility of
them being real, is the immense speeds at which some of them travel. Some move faster than
others, but I have concluded that even the slowest moving of them was still travelling at several
However, most of the other drone-birds are moving at supersonic or even "hypersonic" speeds.
And that's really just semantics & there is no clear speed at which something is considered to
Anyway, my educated--(and there is a real need for professional expertise to calculate these
speeds using math)--but not professional, estimate is that many of these drone-birds are flying
above Mach 5. Their speed makes the speed of the jetliner--or whatever it was--seem almost like
it's going in slow motion, & it was reported to be going about 580 MPH. Indeed, many of these
drones cross immense distances in one second. I believe the fastest of them arrived right after
the impacts/explosions within the Towers so that the sonic booms they must've created would've
been disguised by the explosions. There's also a high-pitched whine which can be clearly heard in
the full speed footage of the "Rooftop View" video, just as the dark-bird drone crosses the screen.

Finally, the 3rd characteristic--and this is really unnecessary, but it seems I can't produce enough
evidence to convince some people (and this probably won't make a difference either)--which rules
out any possibility that these are real birds, is their inclination to do what a real bird would never
do, and if it did would probably not survive it--and that is to fly into & through the explosions/fire-
balls & hot, dense, toxic smoke that came from the Towers after the impact/explosions.

It is my firm belief that this evidence is the clearest, most undisputable (to any reasonable person,
IMO) visual, non-speculative proof that at least portions of the U.S. military knew exactly what
was going on during that day & either assisted in the attacks or did nothing to stop them, which
had to be on purpose, since they obviously had a military presence during the attacks. According to
the official story, no military craft arrived over NY until after 10 A.M. Most put the time that

I also believe that if this evidence would be examined, authenticated, & analyzed to figure out
the exact size and speeds of these drone-birds, that this would be the biggest story of this century.
And I believe its time has come. There's enough unclassified proof of such drone-bird tech now that
anyone who realizes how much more advanced the military's classified tech is compared to what
we know about should not find this too hard to believe. That almost certainly wouldn't

I believe anyone interested in the truth of 9/11 should seriously consider all this evidence. Other
topics, such as proving the WTC buildings didn't "collapse" due to jet impacts & fire, and that the
planes couldn't have been the reported flights or even stock Boeing 767s or 757s have all been well-
covered, almost to exhaustion. And that has been very important work & research, but I think any-
one capable of believing those truths have already been convinced. But it is still speculative--
deniers can still claim that what we see is not explosive charges blowing apart the towers, but the

But this visual drone evidence can't rationally be explained in any other way, without (IMO)looking
& sounding foolish. I can't even see the editors of Popular Mechanics or Bill Maher trying to say
that there are real birds the size of small jets & that can fly at supersonic speeds! No, I think the
deniers and "duh-bunkers" will soon--with all of your help--be sitting down to huge slices of
Humble Pie. And I hope they choke on it. This is the kind of evidence that could be used to

And now, I will begin to list the video links showing these craft, as well as links to videos showing,
as I said, how advanced the unclassified tech for drone-birds, insects, etc. already is. Thanks for
taking the time to examine this evidence. I welcome your insights, opinions, and especially any

I have made a video that's just a little over 5 mins long which shows all of the footage revealing
these military drone-birds, or "dark-birds" (aka black-birds). The following video is included in this
compilation video, but I thought I would give a link to this one first, for anyone only having 2 mins
to spare. This single clip of video has the most number of these drone-birds in it I have seen in a
single video. There are at least 12 of these craft in this video clip, all of which begin arriving right
behind the 2nd "jetliner." The video first plays at full speed, then at 1/4 speed, and at the end I've

Next, here is the compilation video, showing these super-sonic drone-birds at N. Tower, & 2 videos
(including the previous one) showing them during or shortly after S. Tower attack. Some of the
captions are a little hard to read; sorry for that. It's not too bad, but this was only the 2nd video
compilation showing full speed and slowed-down footage of these drones, that I ever made. But
despite the fact that the video might be amateur, the stuff revealed in this footage is, IMO,

Here is a video also showing some other military craft. Now, the first images shown COULD be
regular military fighters that were over NY sometime after 10 A.M. I'm not saying they are, just
that it's a possibility because the footage at the beginning is from later in the day--it looks like it
was taken right after the N. Tower collapsed, which was around 10:28 I believe, so there's a good
chance these first craft he shows are regular F-15s or something like that. If that was all this
showed, I wouldn't have included it, but this person also shows the drone-bird at the N. Tower
and he uses the exact same logic as I used--and which I laboriously described above--to rule out
the possibility this bird was a real, organic creature, and it's for this reason I am including this
video link. If you have no doubts these are military craft, you could skip this video. And please
remember, people, that the term UFO is an acronym standing for Unidentified Flying Object, and
does not mean "an alien or ET craft," as so many seem to think. Indeed, the term is used not to

WTC UFOs

Here is another video which also shows some type of white object or craft, but which is concerned
with these same "dark-bird" drones, 3 of which were captured in this video from another angle.
These are also moving fast, but this guy gets some decent close-ups of these craft:

Here are a few links to videos which prove this type of technology isn't science-fiction--
and this is just the unclassified stuff. Remember, the military always has secret tech 2 to 3

NASA Morphing Aircraft

I just wanted to add a link to another video of yet another who also found these incredibly fast "birds" interesting,
and this shows them from a slightly different angle. It's also all at full speed. BTW, for those who look at the slowed-
down portion of my shorter video of these same objects, notice that these are flying so fast they actually out-pace
the explosion! The first 4 black drones, which appear just below where the jetliner hits, after it has entered the Tower
and just as the explosion is beginning, cross the entire distance in a millisecond, and you can see in the slowed-down
footage that they cross this expanse before the explosion reaches even half of its full "bloom."

I find it a bit hard to understand why people seem to be able to accept that the plane, which looked and sounded just
like a plane, can't be a plane because of what it does, can't see that these can't be REAL birds for the same type of
reasons--they're far too big, and far too fast. This is a closer shot in this video, but in mine, and with the help of
JiGong, it's easy to see these drones are at the same distance as the Towers, which is over a mile away! A bird would
not even be visible from such a distance!

I'm beginning to believe that, regardless of what evidence is produced, the perps are going to get away with this because
so many people--and I am NOT singling anyone out, or necessarily even talking about members of this site--have lost
the ability of critical thinking. It seems the only evidence some are willing to accept is evidence that is spoon-fed to them.

I think this inability for many people to see what should be obvious--whether we're talking about these drone birds,
or the Towers which were blown apart--comes from us watching too much TV, and even movies, where the laws of
physics don't apply--i.e., where bullets are stopped by other bodies, laptop computers, tables, car doors, and even
cardboard boxes! How many people think they'd be safe from any gun bigger than a .22 by a car door? No, as an
avid shooter, I can assure you even a 9mm full metal jacketed bullet will go right thru most car doors--easily! So, I
think spending so much time in this reality where the laws of physics just don't exist (but are cleverly disguised) has
contributed heavily to people's inability to sense what is natural & consistent w/the laws of physics and reality by
themselves. For instance, one shouldn't even need to talk to an architect or engineer to know that
buildings do not collapse vertically thru themselves, ever, except in CDs. They fall over. Just as one should know that
if they did partially collapse in such a manner, it would be a much slower process and one would see sagging and
deformation--not a sudden on-set and complete collapse. Yet this debate is still going-on! How can people possibly
believe such massive structures could be disassembled to dust & steel in 10 or 11 seconds?! I know I'm mostly
preaching to the choir here, but my point is not to say how they collapsed, but why people can't see the im-
possibility of such a thing occurring, w/out the need for anyone to tell them why. It's High-School level physics
that should tell everyone such an event is impossible.

I also think that this whole event was engineered using far more advanced technology that people may suspect, or
that is even known about. Like the video that shows the few core columns remaining after the rest of one of the Towers
is gone, and then we see those pieces of steel turn to smoke right before our eyes! Now, MAYBE some type of thermite
could do that, but none that I am aware of. It's very possible that what was used was some form of technology we
know nothing about. It doesn't mean that nano-thermite/and/or thermate (no sulpher in the nano-thermite) wasn't also
used, but I don't think that alone, or even that combined w/regular explosives can account for all the evidence. But
I'm also not convinced of any of the "directed-energy" theories, but we should keep open minds. When we become
too attached to our theories, we become just like the deniers and "debunkers," unwilling to accept new evidence.
Beliefs never help, they only hinder--at least when it comes to science.

Any person should also be able to tell that the black object in the footage of the 1st attack can't be a bird
because we can tell it's at the same distance as the N. Tower because it disappears into the smoke from the just-struck
Tower, and this smoke---and this can be seen in other videos--hasn't drifted far, and it has drifted to the side of the
N. Tower. Using this logic, and the scale of the Tower, it should be obvious that the object is far bigger than any bird!
Real birds, in any of the videos I've presented, would be miniscule or probably just invisible at such distances. Even the
falling bodies can only be seen when the camera is completely zoomed-in on them. I think people forget, or maybe just
can't always visually comprehend, the scale of those Towers. My friend is going to NY soon; unfortunately, Tower 1 is
still incomplete, but Tower 7 is done, and I'm going to get him to try to capture some pictures of real birds just scaled
against this smaller building, to show how small and barely visible any real birds would be at such heights & distances--
never mind the amazing speeds which should automatically exclude them. And yes, I understand perspective very well,
and I know the speed of a close-by object can seem to move faster than what it is. But when that happens, you get
a different effect, a blur that makes the object look like it has several pairs of wings. These objects, though, are at the
same distance as the Towers--this is easy to tell by looking at the still-shots. I've had my artist friends, professionally
trained in understanding perspective, look at these, and they agree they are at the same distance as the Towers. Man,
if I could only post pictures of this stuff as I'm explaining it, I'm sure more of you would agree.

BTW, when these drones are
flying at supersonic speeds, the "birds" are always in a fixed-wing position. Also, although their wings do move, they
don't actually "flap"--they move in and extend out, and/or up or down, very quickly, and not in the same manner in
which birds "flap" their wings. If they did, the drag would almost certainly rip those wings right off.

Of course, one couldn't even make-out this flapping motion if I hadn't slowed-down my
video to 1/4 of its full or reg speed. See if you actually see any flapping--or any details at all, in either this video, or
in the full-speed (which means regular speed, btw) part of my videos. Also, JiGong's frame-by-frame video shows that
the 2 slower-moving drones--the ones that look the most like real birds--actually do pass both thru the smoke, super-
heated air, and actually fire, of the explosion, which would've killed any real birds, and which they could've easily
avoided. They deliberately fly from below and behind the towers, up thru the fireball, and then overhead. But the
important parts of my video are within the first few seconds, the 4 drones moving at full speed. Only by watching them
at full speed, I think, can some people appreciate exactly how fast these things are moving.

Anyway, for now, here this other video I found. I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Drone Birds Video

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 30 2013, 04:07 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 22 2013, 12:13 PM) *

British Harrier.

invisible.
some.

real bird.

WTC UFOs

NASA Morphing Aircraft

Here is yet another--the 4th, I believe--video of a person who found the speed of these "birds" to be
inconsistent with any real birds. Check it out:

9/11 Stealth Morphing Fake Birds

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 30 2013, 04:45 PM
Post #9

I found another video--this is the 5th one--from someone who also found the speed of these "birds" at the WTC to
be far too fast to be real birds, as well as their size too big.
What is particularly relevant with this video is that this person also calculated the speed of one of these birds.
Now, if you've been following this topic, you probably know that I did my own calculations, using the 580 MPH speed
of the jetliner as reference, and found that the fastest of these "Darkbird" Drones to be moving at 3.5 Mach, or
2,784 MPH.
This guy came-up--using a more sophisticated system of calculation, I think--with the speed of 3000 MPH. Now, isn't
that awfully coincidental, for 2 strangers to reach such a similar speed? Judge for yourself:
Here is the link to this video:

Weird Bird at WTC

+Quote Post
Pablo
post Dec 31 2013, 01:43 AM
Post #10

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,760

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 30 2013, 01:45 PM) *
I found another video--this is the 5th one--from someone who also found the speed of these "birds" at the WTC to
be far too fast to be real birds, as well as their size too big.
What is particularly relevant with this video is that this person also calculated the speed of one of these birds.
Now, if you've been following this topic, you probably know that I did my own calculations, using the 580 MPH speed
of the jetliner as reference, and found that the fastest of these "Darkbird" Drones to be moving at 3.5 Mach, or
2,784 MPH.
This guy came-up--using a more sophisticated system of calculation, I think--with the speed of 3000 MPH. Now, isn't
that awfully coincidental, for 2 strangers to reach such a similar speed? Judge for yourself:
Here is the link to this video:

Weird Bird at WTC

At the very beginning of this video, the author put a bunch of script. The 2nd paragraph says, "Using the video timer I measured how far the anomaly travelled in one second feet. Using direct proportion it was easy to calculate that it was approximately 618 feet. So that is 618 feet per second which calculates to 8.54 miles per second x 60 x 60 = 3074 miles per hour. An approximate measurement, to be sure, but close enouh to show extremely high speed and is not an airplane."

I've bolded the key part. Repeating, the author says, "618 feet per second which calculates to 8.54 miles per second..."

618 feet per second is NOT 8.54 miles per second by a long shot, no? So, where does that 8.54 number come from?

If you divide 5,280 feet (i.e., 1 mile in feet) BY 618 feet, you get 5.84. (This is not a measure in miles, but simply indicating that you have to multiply 618 feet X 5.84 to get 5,280 feet = 1 mile. But the author has simply divided "backwards"; i.e., he/she switched places between the numerator and the denominator.)

Done correctly, you have to divide 618 BY 5,280 which gives = 0.117. Thus, 618 feet is about 1/9th of a mile.
Next multiply this by 60 X 60 = 421.36 miles per hour. Way too fast for a bird, certainly; but not too fast for a plane. So, we are NOT dealing with some ultra super-sonic military gizmo here.

Lastly, the thing looks exactly like a bird, a bird that's flapping its wings in flight. So, imo, it IS A BIRD. But, birds can't fly at 400 miles per hour. So, despite the claims of the author; the bird is much closer to his/her camera and that's why it appears to be flying so fast.

I have NOT watched any of Allan H.'s videos yet. But this one by youtuber: "wordgeezer", due to very sloppy elementary math, is a straight-out FAIL.

btw, seemingly the 618 feet is the width of the twins (from farthest edge to farthest edge).

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 31 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Pablo @ Dec 29 2013, 03:43 AM) *
At the very beginning of this video, the author put a bunch of script. The 2nd paragraph says, "Using the video timer I measured how far the anomaly travelled in one second feet. Using direct proportion it was easy to calculate that it was approximately 618 feet. So that is 618 feet per second which calculates to 8.54 miles per second x 60 x 60 = 3074 miles per hour. An approximate measurement, to be sure, but close enouh to show extremely high speed and is not an airplane."

I've bolded the key part. Repeating, the author says, "618 feet per second which calculates to 8.54 miles per second..."

618 feet per second is NOT 8.54 miles per second by a long shot, no? So, where does that 8.54 number come from?

If you divide 5,280 feet (i.e., 1 mile in feet) BY 618 feet, you get 5.84. (This is not a measure in miles, but simply indicating that you have to multiply 618 feet X 5.84 to get 5,280 feet = 1 mile. But the author has simply divided "backwards"; i.e., he/she switched places between the numerator and the denominator.)

Done correctly, you have to divide 618 BY 5,280 which gives = 0.117. Thus, 618 feet is about 1/9th of a mile.
Next multiply this by 60 X 60 = 421.36 miles per hour. Way too fast for a bird, certainly; but not too fast for a plane. So, we are NOT dealing with some ultra super-sonic military gizmo here.

Lastly, the thing looks exactly like a bird, a bird that's flapping its wings in flight. So, imo, it IS A BIRD. But, birds can't fly at 400 miles per hour. So, despite the claims of the author; the bird is much closer to his/her camera and that's why it appears to be flying so fast.

I have NOT watched any of Allan H.'s videos yet. But this one by youtuber: "wordgeezer", due to very sloppy elementary math, is a straight-out FAIL.

btw, seemingly the 618 feet is the width of the twins (from farthest edge to farthest edge).

Well, thanks for your opinion, and for pointing out errors in "word-geezer's" math. I haven't checked them myself yet,
but I believe it's certainly possible the drone-bird was only going 400 some-odd MPH. I don't accept your other
conclusion, though, and I think you may re-think it if you take the time to examine all the evidence I've compiled.
And if not, that's fine, too.

My own calculations were done using the 580 MPH speed of the jetliner, and while a bit crude, I
believe they are roughly correct, give or take a 100 MPH. The only reason I posted "word-geezer's" video was because the
speed I calculated for the fastest of these "bird" drones was 2,784 MPH, and I found two people reaching such a
similar speed interesting. But I should've re-checked his math. I'm not saying you're right, because I still
haven't reviewed it, but as I said, it's quite possible.

But since it's me who posted this stuff maybe you should take a look at the evidence I've presented.
For example, the "bird" that flies into the smoke coming from the N. Tower, in my compilation video, is obviously at
the same distance as the Tower, as the smoke has just started to pour from it, and it has drifted to the left of the
Tower. The "bird" disappears into this smoke, and comes out the other side (for some reason, all of these "birds"
just LOVE flying thru hot, dense, toxic smoke, and the 2 flying in formation from my shorter vid actually pass right thru
a fireball).
Also, I took stills from the shorter of my 2 videos, and these stills show these "birds" --which you can't even
see except as a blur until slowed-down--to be at the same distance as the Towers, which forum member & friend
JiGong plotted on a map to show are 1.25 miles away from the camera. Just as the case with the "bird'" at the N.
Tower, any real bird would be invisible at such a distance. Here is a link to that map, which also shows a pic of one
of these birds scaled against the Tower, to which it is very close--I think that will become apparent if you look at
the evidence I've collected, regardless of what you believe about the other video. Here's the map/pic:

JiGong's Map

I don't know why some people can accept that a plane that looks and flies just like a 767 can't be
a stock Boeing 767 because of the speed it's going, and the way its aluminum wings cut thru massive steel columns,
but think that anything which looks & flies like a bird must be "just a bird," even though their speed--whether
400 MPH or Mach 3.6--and their size (if you take the time to look at MY evidence) should rule this possibility out in the
same way the behavior of the jet rules it out as being a stock Boeing 767--especially without examining all the
evidence, and I assure you I have some clips which make it very clear that the darkbird drones I've found to be going
at supersonic speeds are NOT close to the camera. I did a lot of research before posting this stuff. If I had even the
slightest doubt they were real birds, I would've never posted them. The fastest bird in the world is the Peregrine
Falcon, which can reach speeds up to 150 MPH.

If you had looked at the sight-of-line map JiGong made,
or the still he includes, (or the stills in my videos) you'd see that these "birds" are indeed at the same
distance as the Towers, and far, far too big to be any bird. A human at this distance is invisible. So, if you want to
"debunk" my theories, you need to address all the evidence. You should also take a look at current drone-bird tech;
that's why I posted all that stuff. There are drones now which would easily fool the most sharp-eyed person, and this
is all declassified tech. The military always has secret tech that is 2 to 3 decades ahead of anything known about. DARPA
just created a hypersonic drone capable of going Mach 20! NASA has stealth-morphing drones. And the smart-bird
drones look and fly just like real birds.

I calculated the speed for the fastest of the drones captured in the first few seconds of my video, here:

Drone Birds Full Speed & Quarter Speed

by first plotting how long it takes the jetliner, moving at 580 MPH to cross 1 centimeter of the screen
(of course I used footage slowed-down by the same amount for both objects). I did several tests to determine this,
and surmised that the jet (footage slowed-down to 12% to determine this) crosses 1 centimeter of screen in the video
per 1.6 seconds while the fastest of these drone "birds" moved 1 centimeter in .33 seconds. This is the short-version
explanation; obviously, I didn't try to measure just 1 centimeter, but worked my way down to this. All from the same
video, too, of course.
Using those figures, I determined that the speed of the drone-birds is about 4.8X faster than the
580 MPH jetliner/drone (whatever you think it is) which gave me a speed of 2, 784 MPH or about Mach 3.6.

The immense speed of these drones is also obvious at 1/4 speed. If you notice in my video posted above, the 1st
2 drones arrive just below and behind the jetliner. It's easy to see they are at the same distance-- I will post JiGong's
frame by frame video of this to show this even more clearly--& it's these 1st drones which I calculated the speed for.
The 2 at the end, which--when slowed down--look the most like real birds, including moveable (but not flapping)
wings, are not going as fast as the first 2 pairs which arrive, though they are still going faster than the jetliner.

Of course, if you don't take the minute to watch this, we're not going to get anywhere. And I should mention that at
1st JiGong also thought these might just be birds--but he listened to my explanation, looked at my evidence,
then did his own research. Check out his frame by frame video here, and you'll see that the first 2
drones arrive just after the jet has entered the Tower, and the explosion has begun, but are gone before the explosion
reaches even 1/3 of its full bloom--meaning they are out-pacing the explosion. You can also see they're indeed
at the same distance as the Towers, and that the last pair of "birds" do indeed pass right thru fire & the
super-heated air & dense, toxic smoke. This is only 1:23 seconds long, so please watch it:

Darkbirds 1

Now, do you see how these objects are at the same distance as the Towers? When these drone-birds are filmed close-
up, and moving at full speed, they become just blurs. Do you see how far they travel in a single frame? Do you see that
they are out-pacing the explosion? Do you see they are far too big to be any kind of real bird, except a pterodactyl?

Well, I'm sure you'll let us know what you think. And understand, I'm not upset that you checked this guy's math &
found it wrong. It's perfectly possible that drone-bird is only moving at about 400 MPH. But it's not a plane, and it's
not a bird that's just close-up to the camera. Things moving fast & close to a camera filming at a standard rate of
about 30 frames a second blur severely--makes them look like the "rods" people have seen, with six to 10 pairs of
wings.
Also, do you think that this many birds would fly into dense, hot, toxic smoke (and even fire)
as are shown in this, my 5-min compilation video, which also shows another craft (pretty sure it's another darkbird drone)
crossing an immense distance in one second?
Pay attention to when the film is at full speed (meaning normal speed) & when it's been slowed-down.

If I had ANY doubt that these objects could be real birds, I would've never posted all
this stuff. It look me 8 years of studying 9/11 to find these, and I was never looking for them. I spent a lot of time
examining these, mainly the stills I took, to determine they weren't just birds that looked fast because they were
close to the camera. 8 years of studying 9/11 has made very aware of the scale of those Towers, and what can or
can't be seen at a given distance. People claim the drone in the N. Tower footage is a bird, but if you look at that
shot, and then compare it to the picture of the woman who stands in that hole in the N. Tower some mins later, it's
obvious (IMO) to anyone capable of comparing scale & thinking critically, that this object can't be a bird, because a
bird would be invisible. And we know it's at the same distance, as I said before, because it flies thru the smoke drifting
to the left side of the N. Tower seconds after it was struck. And the 'bird" comes from some distance away and
deliberately flies into the smoke. I'm sure they were directed into the smoke both to be next to the Towers, to
fulfill whatever their mission was (surveillance or deployment of some kind of weapon, IDK) and to help obscure
their presence.

But I don't have all the answers, and truth is truth regardless of beliefs, so I welcome debate--but please at least
examine all the relevant information before coming to the conclusion that these can't be highly sophisticated drones.
I saw a huge column of steel, one of the remaining when one of the Towers collapsed (not sure which) turn to smoke
right before my eyes! Maybe they used nano-thermite and thermate, but that feat had to be accomplished with some
far more exotic technology, IMO. And considering how much money we spend on "defense," we should remember the
kind of tech that can be developed with limitless funding & resources & near 0 oversight. For your convenience, here's
the link to my 5-min compilation video. Since I've made this I've discovered far, far more evidence and will be making
a new more comprehensive video soon. I also had stills from this footage analyzed by professional artists trained in
understanding perspective, and they all agreed the drones in my first video--the same one's in JiGong's frame-by-
frame video--are indeed at the same distance as the Towers, which are over a mile away, where a bird or even a human
would be invisible. Here's the link. Happy New Year!

Darkbird Drone Compilation

Just in case you're unaware of how advanced the declassified drone-bird tech is, & again for convenience, here's
a link showing that smart-bird I spoke of. Yes, it's primitive compared to the 9/11 tech, but as I said, they're always
decades ahead of anything we know about:

Smart Bird

BTW, just so you all know, anyone else that thinks these are just birds--esp. if you come to that conclusion w/out
looking at all or any of the evidence, well--you're entitled to your opinion(s), but I will not be replying anymore, as
I've already laid-out my reasoning, yet I keep getting responses from people who haven't actually looked at the
evidence or read the reasons for why I have reached the conclusions I have.
My reasons for believing that these are not birds is based on a lot of research, and not some whim or desire to
believe in them. I determined they could not be real birds using critical thinking, logic, & careful examination, with
the help of some very skilled artists & professional photographers trained in understanding distance & perspective.
I've already presented the reasons for my conclusions, and I'm not going to keep repeating them.

If you look at the evidence & are unconvinced, that's fine. But please don't just take a perfunctory look and say,
"oh, they're just birds."
Please take the time to read the reasons why I've reached the conclusions I have. Again, I wish I could post
pictures along with this. The stills really reveal that the Darkbirds in my videos are NOT close to the camera.

It's this kind of attitude which the TM has fought against from the beginning--trying to convince people that
despite what something may LOOK like, it doesn't mean that it's the case, especially when such advanced, black-op
technology is used! It's frustrating! It's like trying to explain to someone why a 15-story block of bld can't crush a
larger, 95 story block of undamaged building to the ground in 10 seconds! No one should need an engineer to tell
them such a thing is not possible! I think we as a people have lost a lot of our innate ability to tell what is consistent
with reality & the laws of physics, and this comes, I believe, from watching so much TV in which they warp reality
in severe but also subtle ways that affect people's ability to think for themselves, I believe. How many hours of watching
cardboard boxes, laptops, and other humans stop bullets can you watch before you start to forget how powerful a
bullet really is? And obviously, this is not about bullets per se, that's just an example of how TV, and the MSM
warp our sense of reality.

Now, I'm not saying this is the case with you or anyone in particular. It may not even apply to you, and I'm not
exempting myself from the same effects, and I don't even watch much TV. I also believe that if/when you do take
the time to examine all the evidence, you will agree that these aren't just birds. And if not, that's fine, too. Dick
Cheney made a comment about 9/11 that sent a chill up my spine at the time, but only now do I appreciate the full
importance of what he said:

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously,
as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out.
We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

"Reality is that which remains when you stop believing in it."-Phillip K. Dick

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Jan 1 2014, 08:37 PM
Post #12

This 1st, new video, linked below, has some zoomed-in shots showing the same "birds" (actually, in silhouette, these
look more like huge bats than birds--a lot like the Bat-Plane, lol and he indeed calls them "fake planes") that I've shown
in one of the videos I've posted.
I think it will become obvious to anyone that studies all of the evidence I've compiled that these are not "just birds,"
and they are not close to the camera.
As mentioned before, I've had professional photographers & artists independently review stills from my videos
and confirm these objects are not close to the camera. I will, for convenience & the sake of study, also link to my
video depicting these exact same objects, & another video which also shows these very same darkbird drones from a
closer POV at full speed. Anyone truly interested in this topic should compare these 3 videos side by side & see if you
still think these are "just birds" or "just-whatever." Please pay attention to when videos are at full/regular speed & when
they've been slowed-down. All 3 of these videos are showing the same "birds" from different points of view.

Fake Planes 600X Zoom

Darkbird Drones Full Speed & 25% Speed

9/11 Plane & Birds that Fly Just as Fast

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Jan 1 2014, 10:08 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 29 2013, 11:59 PM) *
Well, thanks for your opinion, and for pointing out errors in "word-geezer's" math. I haven't checked them myself yet,
but I believe it's certainly possible the drone-bird was only going 400 some-odd MPH. I don't accept your other
conclusion, though, and I think you may re-think it if you take the time to examine all the evidence I've compiled.
And if not, that's fine, too.

My own calculations were done using the 580 MPH speed of the jetliner, and while a bit crude, I
believe they are roughly correct, give or take a 100 MPH. The only reason I posted "word-geezer's" video was because the
speed I calculated for the fastest of these "bird" drones was 2,784 MPH, and I found two people reaching such a
similar speed interesting. But I should've re-checked his math. I'm not saying you're right, because I still
haven't reviewed it, but as I said, it's quite possible.

But since it's me who posted this stuff maybe you should take a look at the evidence I've presented.
For example, the "bird" that flies into the smoke coming from the N. Tower, in my compilation video, is obviously at
the same distance as the Tower, as the smoke has just started to pour from it, and it has drifted to the left of the
Tower. The "bird" disappears into this smoke, and comes out the other side (for some reason, all of these "birds"
just LOVE flying thru hot, dense, toxic smoke, and the 2 flying in formation from my shorter vid actually pass right thru
a fireball).
Also, I took stills from the shorter of my 2 videos, and these stills show these "birds" --which you can't even
see except as a blur until slowed-down--to be at the same distance as the Towers, which forum member & friend
JiGong plotted on a map to show are 1.25 miles away from the camera. Just as the case with the "bird'" at the N.
Tower, any real bird would be invisible at such a distance. Here is a link to that map, which also shows a pic of one
of these birds scaled against the Tower, to which it is very close--I think that will become apparent if you look at
the evidence I've collected, regardless of what you believe about the other video. Here's the map/pic:

JiGong's Map

I don't know why some people can accept that a plane that looks and flies just like a 767 can't be
a stock Boeing 767 because of the speed it's going, and the way its aluminum wings cut thru massive steel columns,
but think that anything which looks & flies like a bird must be "just a bird," even though their speed--whether
400 MPH or Mach 3.6--and their size (if you take the time to look at MY evidence) should rule this possibility out in the
same way the behavior of the jet rules it out as being a stock Boeing 767--especially without examining all the
evidence, and I assure you I have some clips which make it very clear that the darkbird drones I've found to be going
at supersonic speeds are NOT close to the camera. I did a lot of research before posting this stuff. If I had even the
slightest doubt they were real birds, I would've never posted them. The fastest bird in the world is the Peregrine
Falcon, which can reach speeds up to 150 MPH.

If you had looked at the sight-of-line map JiGong made,
or the still he includes, (or the stills in my videos) you'd see that these "birds" are indeed at the same
distance as the Towers, and far, far too big to be any bird. A human at this distance is invisible. So, if you want to
"debunk" my theories, you need to address all the evidence. You should also take a look at current drone-bird tech;
that's why I posted all that stuff. There are drones now which would easily fool the most sharp-eyed person, and this
is all declassified tech. The military always has secret tech that is 2 to 3 decades ahead of anything known about. DARPA
just created a hypersonic drone capable of going Mach 20! NASA has stealth-morphing drones. And the smart-bird
drones look and fly just like real birds.

I calculated the speed for the fastest of the drones captured in the first few seconds of my video, here:

Drone Birds Full Speed & Quarter Speed

by first plotting how long it takes the jetliner, moving at 580 MPH to cross 1 centimeter of the screen
(of course I used footage slowed-down by the same amount for both objects). I did several tests to determine this,
and surmised that the jet (footage slowed-down to 12% to determine this) crosses 1 centimeter of screen in the video
per 1.6 seconds while the fastest of these drone "birds" moved 1 centimeter in .33 seconds. This is the short-version
explanation; obviously, I didn't try to measure just 1 centimeter, but worked my way down to this. All from the same
video, too, of course.
Using those figures, I determined that the speed of the drone-birds is about 4.8X faster than the
580 MPH jetliner/drone (whatever you think it is) which gave me a speed of 2, 784 MPH or about Mach 3.6.

The immense speed of these drones is also obvious at 1/4 speed. If you notice in my video posted above, the 1st
2 drones arrive just below and behind the jetliner. It's easy to see they are at the same distance-- I will post JiGong's
frame by frame video of this to show this even more clearly--& it's these 1st drones which I calculated the speed for.
The 2 at the end, which--when slowed down--look the most like real birds, including moveable (but not flapping)
wings, are not going as fast as the first 2 pairs which arrive, though they are still going faster than the jetliner.

Of course, if you don't take the minute to watch this, we're not going to get anywhere. And I should mention that at
1st JiGong also thought these might just be birds--but he listened to my explanation, looked at my evidence,
then did his own research. Check out his frame by frame video here, and you'll see that the first 2
drones arrive just after the jet has entered the Tower, and the explosion has begun, but are gone before the explosion
reaches even 1/3 of its full bloom--meaning they are out-pacing the explosion. You can also see they're indeed
at the same distance as the Towers, and that the last pair of "birds" do indeed pass right thru fire & the
super-heated air & dense, toxic smoke. This is only 1:23 seconds long, so please watch it:

Darkbirds 1

Now, do you see how these objects are at the same distance as the Towers? When these drone-birds are filmed close-
up, and moving at full speed, they become just blurs. Do you see how far they travel in a single frame? Do you see that
they are out-pacing the explosion? Do you see they are far too big to be any kind of real bird, except a pterodactyl?

Well, I'm sure you'll let us know what you think. And understand, I'm not upset that you checked this guy's math &
found it wrong. It's perfectly possible that drone-bird is only moving at about 400 MPH. But it's not a plane, and it's
not a bird that's just close-up to the camera. Things moving fast & close to a camera filming at a standard rate of
about 30 frames a second blur severely--makes them look like the "rods" people have seen, with six to 10 pairs of
wings.
Also, do you think that this many birds would fly into dense, hot, toxic smoke (and even fire)
as are shown in this, my 5-min compilation video, which also shows another craft (pretty sure it's another darkbird drone)
crossing an immense distance in one second?
Pay attention to when the film is at full speed (meaning normal speed) & when it's been slowed-down.

If I had ANY doubt that these objects could be real birds, I would've never posted all
this stuff. It look me 8 years of studying 9/11 to find these, and I was never looking for them. I spent a lot of time
examining these, mainly the stills I took, to determine they weren't just birds that looked fast because they were
close to the camera. 8 years of studying 9/11 has made very aware of the scale of those Towers, and what can or
can't be seen at a given distance. People claim the drone in the N. Tower footage is a bird, but if you look at that
shot, and then compare it to the picture of the woman who stands in that hole in the N. Tower some mins later, it's
obvious (IMO) to anyone capable of comparing scale & thinking critically, that this object can't be a bird, because a
bird would be invisible. And we know it's at the same distance, as I said before, because it flies thru the smoke drifting
to the left side of the N. Tower seconds after it was struck. And the 'bird" comes from some distance away and
deliberately flies into the smoke. I'm sure they were directed into the smoke both to be next to the Towers, to
fulfill whatever their mission was (surveillance or deployment of some kind of weapon, IDK) and to help obscure
their presence.

But I don't have all the answers, and truth is truth regardless of beliefs, so I welcome debate--but please at least
examine all the relevant information before coming to the conclusion that these can't be highly sophisticated drones.
I saw a huge column of steel, one of the remaining when one of the Towers collapsed (not sure which) turn to smoke
right before my eyes! Maybe they used nano-thermite and thermate, but that feat had to be accomplished with some
far more exotic technology, IMO. And considering how much money we spend on "defense," we should remember the
kind of tech that can be developed with limitless funding & resources & near 0 oversight. For your convenience, here's
the link to my 5-min compilation video. Since I've made this I've discovered far, far more evidence and will be making
a new more comprehensive video soon. I also had stills from this footage analyzed by professional artists trained in
understanding perspective, and they all agreed the drones in my first video--the same one's in JiGong's frame-by-
frame video--are indeed at the same distance as the Towers, which are over a mile away, where a bird or even a human
would be invisible. Here's the link. Happy New Year!

Darkbird Drone Compilation

Just in case you're unaware of how advanced the declassified drone-bird tech is, & again for convenience, here's
a link showing that smart-bird I spoke of. Yes, it's primitive compared to the 9/11 tech, but as I said, they're always
decades ahead of anything we know about:

Smart Bird

BTW, just so you all know, anyone else that thinks these are just birds--esp. if you come to that conclusion w/out
looking at all or any of the evidence, well--you're entitled to your opinion(s), but I will not be replying anymore, as
I've already laid-out my reasoning, yet I keep getting responses from people who haven't actually looked at the
evidence or read the reasons for why I have reached the conclusions I have.
My reasons for believing that these are not birds is based on a lot of research, and not some whim or desire to
believe in them. I determined they could not be real birds using critical thinking, logic, & careful examination, with
the help of some very skilled artists & professional photographers trained in understanding distance & perspective.
I've already presented the reasons for my conclusions, and I'm not going to keep repeating them.

If you look at the evidence & are unconvinced, that's fine. But please don't just take a perfunctory look and say,
"oh, they're just birds."
Please take the time to read the reasons why I've reached the conclusions I have. Again, I wish I could post
pictures along with this. The stills really reveal that the Darkbirds in my videos are NOT close to the camera.

It's this kind of attitude which the TM has fought against from the beginning--trying to convince people that
despite what something may LOOK like, it doesn't mean that it's the case, especially when such advanced, black-op
technology is used! It's frustrating! It's like trying to explain to someone why a 15-story block of bld can't crush a
larger, 95 story block of undamaged building to the ground in 10 seconds! No one should need an engineer to tell
them such a thing is not possible! I think we as a people have lost a lot of our innate ability to tell what is consistent
with reality & the laws of physics, and this comes, I believe, from watching so much TV in which they warp reality
in severe but also subtle ways that affect people's ability to think for themselves, I believe. How many hours of watching
cardboard boxes, laptops, and other humans stop bullets can you watch before you start to forget how powerful a
bullet really is? And obviously, this is not about bullets per se, that's just an example of how TV, and the MSM
warp our sense of reality.

Now, I'm not saying this is the case with you or anyone in particular. It may not even apply to you, and I'm not
exempting myself from the same effects, and I don't even watch much TV. I also believe that if/when you do take
the time to examine all the evidence, you will agree that these aren't just birds. And if not, that's fine, too. Dick
Cheney made a comment about 9/11 that sent a chill up my spine at the time, but only now do I appreciate the full
importance of what he said:

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously,
as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out.
We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

"Reality is that which remains when you stop believing in it."-Phillip K. Dick

Well, Pablo was right about the math on "wordgeezer's" video claiming 1 of these "birds" went 3000, when it was
really only 400 MPH. However, here is another video from yet another person--and this math is correct--who in-
dependently measured the speed of 1 of the same "Darkbird" drones (though he just calls it a UFO) I have show in
the shorter of my two videos--the same footage for which JiGong did the frame-by-frame video I've posted. As I've said,
I came up w/2,784 MPH for the speed of the "bird" (lol) I measured, and this guy came-up with a speed of 2,727. That's
only a difference of 57 MPH! That's awfully close. And they do not always fly so fast, sometimes they are moving
slower. Also, the 2727 speed is from the video itself, but for some reason the speed posted in the video's title
is only 2323 MPH.
It's important to note, the "bird" from "wordgeezer's" video was a different one, while this guy measured his "bird"/UFO
from the same footage as I did, although for some reason, the bottom of his screen is cut-off so that you
don't see all of the "bird" or "UFOs", or even a good view of the one. I will, again for convenience & study sake, link my
own video of the same footage below this new video.
I've posted the speed quoted in the actual video in the URL instead of the 2323# in the video's YT title, in
case that leads to any confusion.

9/11 UFO accelerates to 2727 MPH

Convenient Comparison:

Darkbird Drones Full & Quarter Speeds

"We're an empire now, and we create our own reality.."--Dick Cheney

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Jan 6 2014, 03:58 AM
Post #14

I've created another video which specifically focuses on the fastest of what I call the "darkbird" drones that were
captured on this video, as shown in JiGong's map, from about 1.45 miles away in this footage, and these bird-drones are
passing between the Twin Towers and the Southbridge Towers IV building, which one can easily see from studying
their shadows.
I'm not sure if all of these are real, but I believe at least some of them are. My theory is that, while the planes were
definitely fake, the footage is real, and the presence of these strange "bird-drones" just goes to prove that. I'm not
saying SOME videos may have been enhanced and/or some things maybe removed (like these craft) from some of the
MSM videos, but all in all, there were no huge changes made to most of the videos--IMO. Now, the videos from the
Pentagon, that's another story! Indeed, I've made some very interesting discoveries in that footage, but that's another
subject which I will address in another post. This 20 min video here most eloquently makes this point, and while I
started reaching these conclusions before seeing this video (I NEVER believed in the "it's all video-fakery" theory, as
it just address all the evidence) seeing this video just reinforced this theory. But the reason why it has relevance here,
and why I'm going to link to it before getting to my new video, is that it presents some evidence which may explain why
at least one of these drones may have been used. So here is the link to this, which I can't recommend highly enough
for shedding light on these "grand illusion" magic tricks which were used to enact this traitorous tragedy. Of particular
note are Bill Cooper's words at the end about never underestimating the level of black-op technology which the military-
intelligence complex employs. Here is the link:
9/11 Plane Impacts Impossible Physics

If you watched the above video, you may have noticed that at one point someone is talking about the B2 Stealth
bomber having holographic-projection technology. So, it's quite possible that these "birds" are not actually mechanical
drones w/physical wings, but could be drones that employ some kind of holographic technology to make them look
like birds. Or they could be just highly advanced drone-birds similar to what's been revealed today but of course
decades ahead of anything we're shown. IDK. All I do know is that these are NOT real birds that are just close to the
camera. If that were the case, they wouldn't be casting shadows onto buildings a half-mile away!!! Instead, they would
be smashing into the wall of the building which you can see to the right and which is the thing closest to the camera.
I THINK this video will finally show this clearly enough to convince those who have so far been skeptical to say the
least, although without actually examining the evidence. I really don't understand why more people don't find this
as fascinating as I do. I know there are a lot of big bomb shells regarding 9/11 & obviously the TM has crushed the OCT
for any thinking man. But this is evidence that any person that really takes the time to watch and think about what
they're seeing (okay, I guess that is asking a lot, haha) can see & say, "hey, those things are going so fast they could
only be some type of military craft, and we were told there weren't any military crafts until 10:15 or so!"
Okay, what I've done is create a series of loops, followed by a few still shots, and it's all under 3-mins long. What you
will see is a sequence beginning with the "plane hitting" the S. Tower, the beginning of the explosion, and then 3 pairs
of these supersonic (regardless how you calculate their speed, it comes out to over 2000 MPH) drone-birds race by,
first at normal speed, then at increasing slower speeds, down to 12.5% speed, with stills at the end.

Something others who are not even interested in this "darkbird" phenomenon may find interesting is that this footage
also captures the appearance of a hole in the N. Tower while the explosion in the S. Tower is taking place, and this hole
is far above the S. Tower explosion & not caused by it, but by either an internal explosion, or some other black-op
technology about which we can only speculate. For now I've chosen to call it a carefully timed explosion. If anyone has
noticed, holes continue to appear in the left-side of the N. Tower (the left side if you considered the front the side the
"plane impacted," that is) and grow in size, although--unlike the S. Tower--whatever did hit it, or the explosion,
didn't seem to damage that side much initially. Yet by the time this hole appears there are many long gashes, that look
like giant claw-marks, present on this side of the Tower. And it just so happens my video also captures a little example
of how these holes keep expanding. I put some captions in that explain where to look, but just watch the long gash in
the top-left side of the N. Tower as a hole appears at the bottom of this gash, making the hole thing resemble a
black sea-horse. At least that's the shape of which the hole reminds me.

I hope some of you find this video interesting, for whatever reasons. Here's the link to my 2:39 long new video:

Darkbird Drone & N. Tower Explosion Loop

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Jan 6 2014, 04:52 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Jan 4 2014, 05:58 AM) *
I've created another video which specifically focuses on the fastest of what I call the "darkbird" drones that were
captured on this video, as shown in JiGong's map, from about 1.45 miles away in this footage, and these bird-drones are
passing between the Twin Towers and the Southbridge Towers IV building, which one can easily see from studying
their shadows.
I'm not sure if all of these are real, but I believe at least some of them are. My theory is that, while the planes were
definitely fake, the footage is real, and the presence of these strange "bird-drones" just goes to prove that. I'm not
saying SOME videos may have been enhanced and/or some things maybe removed (like these craft) from some of the
MSM videos, but all in all, there were no huge changes made to most of the videos--IMO. Now, the videos from the
Pentagon, that's another story! Indeed, I've made some very interesting discoveries in that footage, but that's another
subject which I will address in another post. This 20 min video here most eloquently makes this point, and while I
started reaching these conclusions before seeing this video (I NEVER believed in the "it's all video-fakery" theory, as
it just address all the evidence) seeing this video just reinforced this theory. But the reason why it has relevance here,
and why I'm going to link to it before getting to my new video, is that it presents some evidence which may explain why
at least one of these drones may have been used. So here is the link to this, which I can't recommend highly enough
for shedding light on these "grand illusion" magic tricks which were used to enact this traitorous tragedy. Of particular
note are Bill Cooper's words at the end about never underestimating the level of black-op technology which the military-
intelligence complex employs. Here is the link:
9/11 Plane Impacts Impossible Physics

If you watched the above video, you may have noticed that at one point someone is talking about the B2 Stealth
bomber having holographic-projection technology. So, it's quite possible that these "birds" are not actually mechanical
drones w/physical wings, but could be drones that employ some kind of holographic technology to make them look
like birds. Or they could be just highly advanced drone-birds similar to what's been revealed today but of course
decades ahead of anything we're shown. IDK. All I do know is that these are NOT real birds that are just close to the
camera. If that were the case, they wouldn't be casting shadows onto buildings a half-mile away!!! Instead, they would
be smashing into the wall of the building which you can see to the right and which is the thing closest to the camera.
I THINK this video will finally show this clearly enough to convince those who have so far been skeptical to say the
least, although without actually examining the evidence. I really don't understand why more people don't find this
as fascinating as I do. I know there are a lot of big bomb shells regarding 9/11 & obviously the TM has crushed the OCT
for any thinking man. But this is evidence that any person that really takes the time to watch and think about what
they're seeing (okay, I guess that is asking a lot, haha) can see & say, "hey, those things are going so fast they could
only be some type of military craft, and we were told there weren't any military crafts until 10:15 or so!"
Okay, what I've done is create a series of loops, followed by a few still shots, and it's all under 3-mins long. What you
will see is a sequence beginning with the "plane hitting" the S. Tower, the beginning of the explosion, and then 3 pairs
of these supersonic (regardless how you calculate their speed, it comes out to over 2000 MPH) drone-birds race by,
first at normal speed, then at increasing slower speeds, down to 12.5% speed, with stills at the end.

Something others who are not even interested in this "darkbird" phenomenon may find interesting is that this footage
also captures the appearance of a hole in the N. Tower while the explosion in the S. Tower is taking place, and this hole
is far above the S. Tower explosion & not caused by it, but by either an internal explosion, or some other black-op
technology about which we can only speculate. For now I've chosen to call it a carefully timed explosion. If anyone has
noticed, holes continue to appear in the left-side of the N. Tower (the left side if you considered the front the side the
"plane impacted," that is) and grow in size, although--unlike the S. Tower--whatever did hit it, or the explosion,
didn't seem to damage that side much initially. Yet by the time this hole appears there are many long gashes, that look
like giant claw-marks, present on this side of the Tower. And it just so happens my video also captures a little example
of how these holes keep expanding. I put some captions in that explain where to look, but just watch the long gash in
the top-left side of the N. Tower as a hole appears at the bottom of this gash, making the hole thing resemble a
black sea-horse. At least that's the shape of which the hole reminds me.

I hope some of you find this video interesting, for whatever reasons. Here's the link to my 2:39 long new video:

Darkbird Drone & N. Tower Explosion Loop

I made some mistakes when I wrote this, and for some reason the website won't allow me to edit it. It gave me the
option, and I edited it, and then it said I didn't have permission to edit it. Is that right? Why wouldn't I have
permission to edit my own post/reply? Anyway, since I can't edit it, please be aware I made some mistakes, typos, etc,
and I'm going to leave it to you to figure them out, I guess. I could post the corrected version here, but then that might
be considered spamming, so we'll all have to live w/my typos, etc., I guess. Going to have to remember to proof-read
more carefully before posting.

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Jan 15 2014, 01:40 AM
Post #16

Here is a new video I made which I believe shows some of these "darkbird" drones in the 9/11 Pentagon Security
camera footage. And yes, I am WELL AWARE this video has been manipulated--indeed, I made another video showing
that there is a layer of backwards-moving video in this footage! However, I still think a couple of these black drones may
have been caught on this video nonetheless. Here is the link to this new video:

Darkbird Drones in 9/11 Pentagon security camera footage

Also, here is the video I made showing this backwards moving object(s) in this same footage:

Backwards Moving Objects in 9/11 Pentagon footage

Finally, here is the link to a video to which I've added a soundtrack & some captions, & which not only most clearly
shows the fastest of these "darkbirds" but also clearly shows a well-timed explosion in the N. Tower:

Darkbird Drones & N. Tower Explosion

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Jan 17 2014, 11:28 PM
Post #17

More video evidence of these strange "birds":

Youtube Video of strange bird

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 18 2014, 12:03 AM
Post #18

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Jan 17 2014, 10:28 PM) *
More video evidence of these strange "birds":

Youtube Video of strange bird

All I can say Alan is "Holy crap!"

I just watched all of your Pt 14 video and I am so glad I didn't take the time to watch any of the 13 previous ones. smile.gif

What in the world are you trying to get at?

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Jan 18 2014, 12:42 AM
Post #19

More "birds" (lol)???

Alien UFO deception

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Jan 28 2014, 08:39 PM
Post #20

I WAS WRONG!

After having examined the supersonic "darkbirds" in my "loop" video more, it is now my conclusion that most of them,
if not all, in this particular footage, are projections, and not solid, 3-D objects (drones). I still think some of the many
strange objects in the sky during 9/11 could've been drones, but not the supersonic "darkbirds" shown in my "loop"
video & others--or at least this is my conclusion based on extensive study of these images.
These particular Mach 3.6 speed "birds" are, I now believe, projections (NOT video-fakery).
When these projections are against a bld, like the Tower, they look paler, like shadows, and they "bend" across the
corner of blds like a shadow. Yet, when they are against the blue sky, they appear blacker & 3-dimensional.
I have therefore concluded that something was probably spayed in the air, some kind of thick but clear gas, which
enabled or completed this holographic projection technology--or somehow the sky was part of how this illusion was
achieved anyway, if not by some type of chemical then maybe some type of mirror or something. IDK, I'm just
following the evidence, and the evidence suggests that the sky was integral to making these projections appear 3-D.
Why project these "darkbirds," though? My conclusion is that somehow the projection of the plane involved the use of
these "darkbirds," like a composite of them.

"Web-fairy" noticed these "birds" long ago & I dug up one GIF that looks like the tail-fin of the S. Tower "plane"
morphs into one of these "birds" as it passes into the Tower. I know, it's crazy sounding, and maybe it is crazy, but if U
look closely, as that plane gets near the bld, it looses its left wing--and this in both front & side shots, and also,
its tail-fin appears to either move to the left from the front angle, or slope-downward (the whole plane starts to look
"rubbery" & more bird-like than plane-like as it gets close to the Tower) from the side angle.

IDK, the rabbit hole goes far deeper than I ever imagined. I can't understand how some people think all this was
accomplished w/"video-fakery." If it had been done that way, it couldn't have fooled all the people on the ground,
and it would look perfect, not like "a bad special effect," as Fairbanks said. The plane was fake, but most of the footage
is real, except for the Pentagon stuff, of course, which we all know has been manipulated. And I'm not saying that some
of the pictures & other footage might not have been touched-up, but the whole illusion certainly wasn't accomplished
thru video-fakery alone, and I don't know how anyone could believe that, since 1000s of people on the ground had to be
fooled as well.

When Cheney said that trying to figure things out by studying "discernible reality" was useless anymore because
"we're an empire now & we create our own reality," he was telling the truth for once, and he was insinuating far more
than I realized at the time. We're like the blind men w/the elephant, trying to figure out how this tragic but grand
illusion was staged. I don't like being wrong, but you have to follow the evidence, and that's 1 big problem I see w/
the "truth movement," (besides infiltration, trolls, & disinfo!) is that everyone gets too attached to & comfortable
w/ their own little pet theories, whether its nano-thermite or directed energy or "stage 4 nukes," instead of working
together. Theories were meant to change & evolve w/new evidence & observation, & there's a high probability that
all our current theories could be either wrong or insufficient. And just because we don't know about a technology
doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I should note that I've seen some other copies of this footage where this "shadow effect" isn't present, and if it weren't
for these anomalies, I would've never been able to conclude that they're projections & not real 3-D objects. So I will say
that even this conclusion could change w/new evidence or observation. The only thing of which I am completely sure is
that these objects are not "real" or "just" birds like some people claim---though how they think that (if they even really
do) I have no idea whatsoever. The internet is full of people who've discovered these objects & while there's no consensus
as to exactly WHAT they are, there is a wide acknowledgement of the fact that they obviously aren't "real" (organic)
birds.

It's not fun to be wrong, but having the ability to admit it when one IS wrong is absolutely key if we are ever to unravel
even part of the mystery of this event. I also think this is a subject that will prove very important in discovering the
nature of the plane illusion--regardless of whether one thinks there was a real object there underneath the plane dis-
guise or not.

So I think it's possible that these "darkbirds" could've been used to help create the illusion of the "plane."
It's the only thing that makes any sense, & I was thinking along these lines myself before I even saw the "Web-fairy"
stuff. But for now it is merely speculation, and pretty far-out speculation at that. So understand I am not claiming this
is the case, just presenting it as a possibility. There had to be some reason these images were projected,
as all they do is scream at any intelligent person "This is not real, & is proof SOME kind of weird shit was going-on."

So, I will continue to investigate, but for now, the evidence in this video points to these being projections, not drones,
as I originally thought. This is the video-footage I am referencing:

Supersonic Darkbirds

I also took another look at this footage to see what else it might reveal, & found what appears 2B a well-timed explosion
widening a hole in the East face of the N. Tower. I pointed this out in the above video, but I made another video which
just concentrates on this apparent explosion & shows it much better, here:

North Tower Explosion

BTW, to "NP1 Mike," I never made any "series" of videos with 14 or 15 different parts, so I have no idea what YOU are
getting at. I think I know the series of videos you're talking about, and I did not MAKE them--I posted 1 video out of
the series because it related to these "darkbirds."

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Jan 28 2014, 08:43 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 01:43 AM