IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Police Prepare For Riots After Election, b/c candidates have no experience so election is about race/stereotype

Rating 4 V

George Hayduke
post Oct 22 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #1

Got aliens?

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 120

Police departments in cities across the country are beefing up their ranks for Election Day, preparing for possible civil unrest and riots after the historic presidential contest.

Public safety officials said in interviews with The Hill that the election, which will end with either the nation’s first black president or its first female vice president, demanded a stronger police presence.

Some worry that if Barack Obama loses and there is suspicion of foul play in the election, violence could ensue in cities with large black populations. Others based the need for enhanced patrols on past riots in urban areas (following professional sports events) and also on Internet rumors.

Democratic strategists and advocates for black voters say they understand officers wanting to keep the peace, but caution that excessive police presence could intimidate voters.

Sen. Obama (Ill.), the Democratic nominee for president, has seen his lead over rival Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) grow in recent weeks, prompting speculation that there could be a violent backlash if he loses unexpectedly.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/police...2008-10-21.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nunyabiz
post Oct 22 2008, 06:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,727

There WILL be a violent backlash if the Rethuglicans steal this election.
Obama is WAY ahead and everybody knows there is no way McSame could legally win this election.
I will be one of the people in the streets if they steal this one.

and this wont be "Unexpected"

+Quote Post
keroseneaddict
post Oct 22 2008, 06:59 PM
Post #3

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 3,813

QUOTE (Nunyabiz @ Oct 22 2008, 06:19 PM) *
There WILL be a violent backlash if the Rethuglicans steal this election.
Obama is WAY ahead and everybody knows there is no way McSame could legally win this election.
I will be one of the people in the streets if they steal this one.

and this wont be "Unexpected"

And "being one of the people in the street" will accomplish what? Civil unrest? Don't come to my neighborhood.....

+Quote Post
keroseneaddict
post Oct 22 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #4

I apologize if this has been discussed/revealed, but Powell's statement

Powell's statement

is scary since it corroborates the other statements, especially if he is still privy and maintains his security clearance:

"Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"

"Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.

These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.

Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

Biden speaking at the fundraiser, “I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

Biden’s ominous language at the Seattle Sheraton are followed with statements by long time establishment insiders Colin Powell and Madeline Albright both say there is a massive crisis on the horizon and Biden was simply making a “statement in fact.”

“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.” Powell told Meet the Press.

Lord West, adviser to Prime Minister Gordon Brown on national security says, “There is another great plot building up again and we are monitoring. It dipped slightly and is now rising again within the context of severe. The threat is huge. We have done all the things that we need to do, but the threat is building - the complex plots are building,”

Across the channel from England you have the French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner warning the press that he believes Israel will strike Iran before they can develope nuclear weapons completley ignoring the fact that the chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Mohammed ElBradei, said that Iran lacks the key components to produce an atomic weapon.

“The devastation that could be wreaked by one major nuclear weapons incident alone puts 9/11 and almost everything else [in] to the category of the insignificant,” Rudd said.

Why are there so many high level politicians around the world in a seemingly coordinated effort warning of huge threats and developing crisis’ that may include a nuclear device? Are they preparing the masses for an event or series of events that have been in the making for some time? Is the public being prepared for new and forming enemies with a potential to plunge the entire world into war?"

+Quote Post
painter
post Oct 23 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #5

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

What you post, keroseneaddict, is what a lot of us have been concerned about since 9/11. 9/11 allowed certain things to be put in place but it wasn't the end game. The concern for many of us has been, if you let them get away with this, there will be no stopping them. Moreover, these 'assessments' have been coming forth for quite some time. General Tommy Franks vocalized it in 2003. Here is another recent one to add to the list:

LAPD chief warns of terror threat before election

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
(10-22) 19:36 PDT Los Angeles, CA (AP) --

Police Chief William Bratton has a warning for Americans as the presidential election nears: Watch out for Osama bin Laden.

Bratton and R.P. Eddy, former director of counterterrorism at the National Security Council, co-wrote an opinion piece in Wednesday's New York Daily News in which they predict the al-Qaida leader is either planning an attack on the U.S. or perhaps a less violent tactic to influence who wins the White House.

Either strategy, Bratton and Eddy wrote, would likely be aimed at helping John McCain because the Republican candidate "is more likely to engender Muslim anger and resentment than would his opponent" Barack Obama.

"Bin Laden probably realizes it could become markedly more difficult to paint the United States as the 'Great Satan' with a new president who is admired internationally," Bratton and Eddy wrote.

They predicted that any terrorist attack would likely include truck or car bombs in "high-value financial sites."

"The remaining 14 days before the elections should be seen as a time of high threat, and state and local police should be on high alert," they wrote.

Bratton and Eddy noted bin Laden's previous attempts "to make his opinion count" before an election. Four days before the 2004 presidential election, Bin Laden released a videotape in which he addressed Americans and criticized President Bush's response to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Bratton and Eddy asserted that bin Laden seemed to support Kerry in the tape, causing more votes to go Bush's way.

The article also cited the al-Qaida train bombings in 2004 that killed 191 people in Madrid, Spain, just days before that country's national elections. Bratton and Eddy wrote that the attack swung the election away from Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar, who was an ally in the Iraq war.

"This is a critical election for al-Qaida," Bratton and Eddy wrote. "The U.S.-led invasions of two Muslim countries during the Bush years and scandals such as Abu Ghraib have been a boon for bin Laden's demagoguery. He and other Islamists continually and dishonestly cite these wars as evidence of a U.S. war on Islam. That has helped create a steady stream of suicide bombers eager to destroy U.S. targets on their way to paradise."

Bratton has directed his department to prepare for another bin Laden scheme in the next week or two. Deputy Chief Michael Downing, head of the Police Department's anti-terrorism bureau, told the Los Angeles Times that surveillance teams have been assembled in Los Angeles' downtown financial district in case an attack is planned. Officers have also directed private security firms and area commanders to watch for suspicious activity, Downing said.

"We do not want them to be paranoid or anxious, but to orient our troops to potential threats," he said.

Source: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n.../n190806D01.DTL

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Oct 23 2008, 08:52 AM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

screw powell, he deserves to be in jail for being the war criminal he is

+Quote Post
KP50
post Oct 23 2008, 05:35 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (Colon Powell) *
“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.” Powell told Meet the Press.

So he is saying a crisis nobody knows about has an exact date to occur?

+Quote Post
keroseneaddict
post Oct 23 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (KP50 @ Oct 23 2008, 05:35 PM) *
So he is saying a crisis nobody knows about has an exact date to occur?

It is very scary that we have 2 saying around 21 or 22 Jan.....that indicates prior knowledge of an event that neither is at a level or with the power to control....I think I'll stock up on Bombay!! cheers.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Oct 23 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #9

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Eternal optimist that I am, I actually read Powell's statements a bit differently. Just as we truthers will broadcast information about pending war games as a means to make a false flag generated out of one less likely, Powell could be sending a coded message: "We know what your plans are." The question, of course, is does Powell want these plans to go forward or is he representing a faction within the military that would oppose those plans and directly intervene if possible? Difficult to see clearly in muddied waters unless you have brought the right decorder ring. Nevertheless, the elite sometimes send messages to other factions in this public way, stated under the guise of something else. However much I distrust Powell, and with good reason, I think we can all agree that the military is not all completely on-board with what is going on. (The loose-nuke fiasco, I think, is an example of this.)

Again I encourage people not to see things in stark and utter black/white terms. We are all human. We all make mistakes. Some of us rise above or foibles, others do not, most are a mix of 'good' and 'bad'. Not one of us here is without culpability; we all participate in the system that made 9/11 and the current emerging crisis not only possible but inevitable. Increasingly we, the American people, are going to have to re-define ourselves, not as what we were but as what we are now.

+Quote Post
keroseneaddict
post Oct 23 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (keroseneaddict @ Oct 23 2008, 05:55 PM) *
It is very scary that we have 2 saying around 21 or 22 Jan.....that indicates prior knowledge of an event that neither is at a level or with the power to control....I think I'll stock up on Bombay!! cheers.gif

Excellent post Painter (god, I feel like a student pilot LOL)...Had not thought of that approach.......So, maybe it is not external, but an internal USG plan of some kind. It would be normal for both Powell and Biden to be aware of, however, I respect Powell's intelligence (and ability to appear unconcerned) more....

Bottle some of that eternal optimism as an extract i can add to my Bombay martini's!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:11 PM