IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello Everyone. So.... Is That It?

onesliceshort
post Nov 22 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

After all these years, can you confidently tell me what happened to the passengers and crew? Surely a fundamental question? Based on all I've seen hitherto, this issue alone seems to be something of a black hole in the 9/11 Truth movement; which is in shameful disarray.

Hi poppyburner

I'd like to know why video footage of alleged passengers at the check ins or airports has never been shown.

You know, even for a grimey journalistic hype story. Or propaganda.

"Here are the last moments of passenger(s) _insert name(s)_"

Even (US) high profile alleged passenger Barbara Olson? Where was the clambering for even a still image by Fox News?

On a human level, if it were my family member, I'd ask to see the last footage of that person. Have family members asked to see this footage? If not, why not? The most natural and human thing to do is to try and see a deceased family member's last memories, no matter how slight. To hear or read their last words. Something.

It's always something that has struck me as cold and unbelievable.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 22 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #42

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

Rockymtriser & Newton,

I just want for someone to explicitly tell me, what the destruction of Building 7 signifies?

I'm not suggesting that is at all insignificant, but just so that we're clear.

Btw rockymtriser, does trapped qualify as harmed?

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Nov 23 2013, 02:16 AM) *
Hi poppyburner

I'd like to know why video footage of alleged passengers at the check ins or airports has never been shown.

You may be right, but do none of them feature in the Dulles video?:

'9/11 Hijackers at The Airport Getting on to the Plane - MUST SEE!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzdAx7qmz0

+Quote Post
rockymtriser
post Nov 23 2013, 02:21 AM
Post #43

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,302

poppyburner, I don't know if you are playing games here, or if you are really this dense. Perhaps burning a few too many poppies?

In a word, the collapse of building 7 is clear evidence of controlled demolition. Can you grasp what that means?

http://www.ae911truth.org/news/41-articles...gun-of-911.html

And are you still suggesting that unless someone is seriously harmed, then blowing up a federal building is no crime? What is the sense in arguing over how harmful it may be to get trapped by explosions in a burning building while breathing toxic fumes and fearing for your life, or how harmful it may be to later be murdered for speaking out when you were warned to shut up...

+Quote Post
rockymtriser
post Nov 23 2013, 02:51 AM
Post #44

.... What happens if one continues to willingly hand over tax dollars in spite of knowing that the funds are being illegally misappropriated for illegal purposes by a covert political entity not approved or authorized in any way by authentic legal legislative due process.... Doesn't that make the aware taxpayer complicit as an accessory in the commission of an ongoing criminal conspiracy? As with Germany, would not the ones knowingly doing that then naturally bear some measure of responsibility for any crimes committed by the covert political entity during the time one was aware of it, yet continued to willingly support it? ~IsaacNewton

good question. Sometimes civil obedience is the problem...

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 23 2013, 03:02 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 7,578

Hey rockymtriser.... How you doing man?

poppyburner "I just want for someone to explicitly tell me, what the destruction of Building 7 signifies?"

Again, your need for an explicit explanation and seeming inability to be able to grasp the obvious overwhelmingly significance of the intentional destruction of a skyscraper housing a variety of sensitive federal agencies..... strains credulity.

poppyburner "Btw rockymtriser, does trapped qualify as harmed?"

Can you explain what the relevance is of pursuing that line of questioning? How, in your opinion, would the answer to that question impact the broader implications of a the now mortally wounded Democracy of the most powerful nation on Earth?

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 23 2013, 03:33 AM
Post #46

What happens if one continues to willingly hand over tax dollars in spite of knowing that the funds are being illegally misappropriated for illegal purposes by a covert political entity not approved or authorized in any way by authentic legal legislative due process.... Doesn't that make the aware taxpayer complicit as an accessory in the commission of an ongoing criminal conspiracy? As with Germany, would not the ones knowingly doing that then naturally bear some measure of responsibility for any crimes committed by the covert political entity during the time one was aware of it, yet continued to willingly support it?

rockymtriser "good question"

And there's a tough answer my brother, I found it early on and have lived my whole life by it.... I'm 55 now and my hands are absolutely clean.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Nov 23 2013, 03:34 AM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 23 2013, 09:21 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

You may be right, but do none of them feature in the Dulles video?:

'9/11 Hijackers at The Airport Getting on to the Plane - MUST SEE!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzdAx7qmz0

Hi Poppyburner

Do you know something we or the alleged passenger family members don't know?

If there was just one still image of these people, I think we'd have heard about it by now.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Nov 23 2013, 09:22 PM

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 23 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (rockymtriser @ Nov 23 2013, 06:21 AM) *
In a word, the collapse of building 7 is clear evidence of controlled demolition. Can you grasp what that means?

No. Not even after exploring that similarly enigmatic link:

'If WTC 7 was intentionally brought down, then clearly it becomes a ‘smoking gun” that must be investigated.'

What's the motive for its controlled demolition and (timing and geography aside) how does it implicate the U.S. government in that day's terror attacks, given they've made negligible political capital from its destruction?

Perhaps it was opportunism. Ridding themselves of a problematic building; or something more diabolical.
I'm just asking for you to unequivocally state what it is that you are so far only hinting at.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 23 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Nov 24 2013, 01:21 AM) *
Do you know something we or the alleged passenger family members don't know?

If there was just one still image of these people, I think we'd have heard about it by now.

I don't know whether or not the media have tried to identify those featured in the video.
It just occurs to me that the people with luggage who can be seen nearby the alleged hijackers at the airport security checkpoint; are plausibly would-be passengers for the same flight.

On a related note, do we know who the young, baggage-less, male, Flight 11 victim '...who sat next to [Karen Booth]... at Boston's Logan Airport and who had looked directly into ...[her]... eyes...' was?

http://old.911digitalarchive.org/stories/details/1820

This post has been edited by poppyburner: Nov 23 2013, 10:06 PM

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 23 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #50

So.... Is this where you guys team up to hijack the thread? I'd just like to know what the plan is, that's all.

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 23 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #51

If that's the plan, it's alright, it's not that important to me. All you have to do is say.... "We're with the Air Force Internet Persona Management Program" and I'll understand completely.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Nov 23 2013, 11:11 PM

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 23 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #52

It would save everyone a little time.

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 23 2013, 11:20 PM
Post #53

I do have some old photos of my Aunt Hazel. I could post them if you guys think they may be of some evidentiary value. I know she flew in a plane at least once.... Let me know.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Nov 23 2013, 11:21 PM

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 23 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #54

Thought maybe I better get right back to you, so here she is. I know she was in the air around the time of the Kennedy administration, I wonder.... Is there a connection? The fellow behind her on the right looks very suspicious to me, almost like he's pretending to be asleep. Maybe there's a facial recognition program we could use to rule him out.... I think he did it though, no matter what.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Nov 23 2013, 11:40 PM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 24 2013, 09:55 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

Isaac

Sorry for going OT on your thread. I can't help myself whenever I see somebody play word games.

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 24 2013, 02:10 PM
Post #56

"Isaac

Sorry for going OT on your thread. I can't help myself whenever I see somebody play word games."

Hey onesliceshort (nice to meet you).... No worries, I was just having a bit of fun there!

But I have to say I do really see this as an emergency, and WTC 7 stands the best, perhaps the only, chance of success when it comes to getting some kind investigation off the ground. I guess that's what I was trying to hammer away at.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 24 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #57

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Nov 24 2013, 03:07 AM) *
If that's the plan, it's alright, it's not that important to me. All you have to do is say.... "We're with the Air Force Internet Persona Management Program" and I'll understand completely.

Newton, arguing with fellow sceptics, doesn't mean that one's a disinformer.
I'm never going to disingenuously nod my head and say: "good point/it's so true", for the sake of camaraderie.
If you doubt my sincerity, then have a look at my YouTube videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/beingsshepherd/videos

Which promote three position that (in my experience) no imposer ever does: 1) anti-Obama, 2) anti-Western armed forces, 3) pro-Syrian government.

Coincidentally, I have an account with The Guardian (albeit as good as banned: pre-moderation); check out my consistently far-Left comments: https://id.theguardian.com/profile/poppyburner

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Nov 25 2013, 04:55 AM
Post #58

So just to sum up your remarks up to this point poppyburner, and why I'm suspicious....

"But pathetically after 12 years: no (even attempted) explanation nor proof."

That's false.... Un-reacted nano-thermitic material was found in the dust surrounding the building. Iron spherules consistent with the expected product of reacted thermitic material was found in the dust surronding the building. Structural elements of the building were exposed to a high temperature eutectic resulting in one inch thick steel being reduced to paper thickness with silver dollar size holes in it, consistent with exposure to a thermitic reaction. Higher tempertures than can be accounted for by the burning of normal office building contents for several months following the collapse. That, combined with the now officially verified free fall period of 2.25 seconds (8 stories, or 105 feet). All that points to explosive demolition and under any other circumstances it would constitute probable cause for the immediate launch of a full scale criminal investigation.

"The only real consensus I see from the September 11th sceptics, is to decry 9/11: 'an inside job' and to passionately claim that a controlled demolition brought down the world trade center; throwing in the terms 'at freefall speed' & 'in its own footprint'."

Referring to the term "at free fall speed" as somehow being trivial when it actually provides a means for narrowing down the possible causes of its destruction to only one theory which can adequately explain it that's consistent with physical principles, namely.... controlled demolition.

"....I'm not disputing the claim's accuracy, but rather making an example of the ubiquitous buzz phrase in lieu of a thorough, plausible, explanation (on our part)."

Then, it's just a "....ubiquitous buzz phrase in lieu of a thorough, plausible, explanation (on our part).", when the fact is that free fall, along with the other evidence already mentioned is at the very heart of the thorough, plausible explanation that's already been provided by numerous independent researchers whose credibility is above reproach.... and the science behind their conclusions astoundingly simple.

"After all these years, can you confidently tell me what happened to the passengers and crew? Surely a fundamental question? Based on all I've seen hitherto, this issue alone seems to be something of a black hole in the 9/11 Truth movement; which is in shameful disarray."

Now, it's the characterization of the whereabouts of the pasengers as "a fundamental question", and based on "this issue alone" the 9/11 Truth Movement "seems to be something of a black hole" and is in "shameful disarray" because they haven't found the answer.

"But can you conclusively link WTC 7 or its destruction to any crime? It doesn't even get a mention in the 9/11 Commission's report."

The implication here seems to be that if I (an old artist/tinkerer guy) can't conclusively link the destruction of the building to some specific crime, and since it wasn't even mentioned in the 9/11 commission report it probably means there's nothing to it is, for lack of a better word just plain weird man!

"In my experience the "free fall" charge doesn't seem to satisfy the common man."

Then it's "the 'free fall' charge" that doesn't satisfy the common man thing. By the way.... What exactly is your experience?

"Imo, the Salomon Brothers' building, is probably the last piece in a much larger and woefully incomplete puzzle."

The Salomon Brothers building (WTC 7), the piece of the puzzle so many indepedent researchers now refer to as the best hope for getting an investigation of the ground due to the unique circumstances surrounding its destruction, is characterized by you as being the least important piece of the puzzle.... it's just extremely odd.

"I just want for someone to explicitly tell me, what the destruction of Building 7 signifies?"

The significance of building 7 is a mystery to you and you just want someone to explicitly tell you what it means. It's just unbelievable man, there's a distinctly unreal quality to it.

"Btw rockymtriser, does trapped qualify as harmed?"

Another unreal remark, and you never did say what bearing if any you thought that would have on anything or why.... Is it the "nobody was killed so it might not have been a crime thing again?

"What's the motive for its controlled demolition and (timing and geography aside) how does it implicate the U.S. government in that day's terror attacks, given they've made negligible political capital from its destruction?"

Again, this seeming inability to comprehend the significance of the event or make a connection between all the federal agencies that were tenants in this high security environment and the government, followed by the assertion that "they've made negligible political capital" from its destruction.... What's that assertion based on?

"Newton, arguing with fellow sceptics, doesn't mean that one's a disinformer."

Yeah? Well it doesn't mean that one's not a disinformer either pal.... Right from the start you've made nothing but odd, strange remarks (and I'm not the only one that's noticed). You're not arguing, but seem instead to be intentionally making a series of obvious mis-statements for some reason. In review it has a strangely formulaic quality.

If I had to choose one way or the other, I would have to go with your being part of the Air Force program. Sorry.... I smell a rat.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Nov 25 2013, 05:00 AM

+Quote Post
rockymtriser
post Nov 25 2013, 06:53 AM
Post #59

yep, something stinks about poppy alright...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...e=3&theater

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 25 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #60

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Nov 25 2013, 08:55 AM) *
Yeah? Well it doesn't mean that one's not a disinformer either pal.... In review it has a strangely formulaic quality.
I would have to go with your being part of the Air Force program. Sorry.... I smell a rat.

Reads like a caricature of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

'witch-hunt...
n.
An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.' ~ http://www.thefreedictionary.com/witch-hunt

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2019 - 02:00 PM