IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Atta's Calls To Atc

NP1Mike
post Jun 12 2015, 02:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

I was just listening to some audio from ATC on 9/11.
It sounds very authentic.

My questions go out to Rob or any other pilots who may know the answers.

The version that I (and many others now) have been going with is that the planes landed and calls were made from the ground by the passengers and flight attendants.

What about the 'hijackers'?

Could the contact they made with ATC have come from the ground?
I know ATC can track flights visually, but can they track where calls are originating? ie. this call is being made from the ground on plane 'x', 200 ft. away, this one from plane 'y' in the air 3.5 miles away etc.?

TIA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Jun 12 2015, 02:51 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jun 12 2015, 01:28 PM) *

The version that I (and many others now) have been going with is that the planes landed and calls were made from the ground by the passengers and flight attendants.

I know ATC can track flights visually, but can they track where calls are originating? ie. this call is being made from the ground on plane 'x', 200 ft. away, this one from plane 'y' in the air 3.5 miles away etc.?

TIA

Can you ship me a link to those audio tapes? I'd appreciate it. I'd like to hear them.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Jun 12 2015, 04:03 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,913

There are many others who feel like myself that there were no planes with passengers. All calls were scripted of course. No actual Atta call live to an ATC. Something pre-recorded. Cee-Cee's call on the ground but as part of an exercise. In other words, no planes involved on 911 took off with passengers. All for our entertainment. Something did hit WTC but I think everyone knows that.

To the perp that keeps e-mailing me because I apparently got to close to Shanksville via Mercyhurst, keep it up. I enjoy the rants from your pathetic mind. That is the reason for this being my second post in quite awhile.

Back to NP post. I respect the Roth theory but totally disagree with her reasoning. My opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

You may get your answer soon if a plane passenger is still alive. And also a WTC 'worker'. My feet on the ground work can help NP with this thread. Concerning the WTC worker, I have had an introductory conversation with a relative of such worker. In person. I apologize for including this in NP's thread but I won't post again until a second more in-depth conversation. Hang tight, something really good might come out of this.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 12 2015, 05:37 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jun 12 2015, 02:28 PM) *

This was covered in our presentation "9/11: Intercepted".

In short, anyone can transmit from anywhere via VHF (Line-Of-Sight) and impersonate any aircraft.

Google VHF Transceiver to understand the equipment available to the public.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 12 2015, 09:22 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 12 2015, 04:37 PM) *
This was covered in our presentation "9/11: Intercepted".

In short, anyone can transmit from anywhere via VHF (Line-Of-Sight) and impersonate any aircraft.

Google VHF Transceiver to understand the equipment available to the public.

Thanks very much Rob!

+Quote Post
airshow
post Jun 12 2015, 11:36 PM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,146

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jun 12 2015, 01:28 PM) *

TIA

Mike,

The radio call that you heard was from the ATC unit's recording's. At least that is what is claimed. The actual controller working the flight, must have heard the call as he responded to it, and conferred with other flights about it. The unit working the flight was non tower, non visual. ATC units receive calls from receivers located at their locations, or in cases of larger sectors, can receive aircraft transmissions by peripherals. Remote antennas and then transmitted via landlines or microwave.

I have listened closely to the transmissions, and feel that it probably was made from a radio in the air. There would be little chance of the call not being received. Their is no direction finding with VHF transmissions in control units. Years back, some towers had VHF DF's installations and could get bearings from each transmission received.

My belief, and it certainly might contradict others or even more credible or plausible theories, is that although no aircraft were harmed in the making of the event on Sept. 11, there were aircraft airborne at some point to provide the initial radar identifications and tracks to give credibility to the governments conspiracy scenario.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Jun 13 2015, 02:53 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (excontroller @ Jun 12 2015, 01:51 PM) *
Can you ship me a link to those audio tapes? I'd appreciate it. I'd like to hear them.

Mike, on further consideration, the tapes DO sound like they were collected from actual ATC facilities.....but WE know NOTHING of what "Atta" sounded like. There really is STILL no proof Atta was on any specific plane, not whether he was on a plane THAT day! Just sayin'. This entire scenario could still have been manufactured, since FAA (and NSA) held the damn tapes for a long time. They could splice or make entirely new tapes, simply using a printed script and a couple voices. Gosh, when we really consider it, these tapes may represent nothing new.....just new pieces of the old story.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 13 2015, 08:01 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (airshow @ Jun 12 2015, 10:36 PM) *
I have listened closely to the transmissions, and feel that it probably was made from a radio in the air. There would be little chance of the call not being received. Their is no direction finding with VHF transmissions in control units. Years back, some towers had VHF DF's installations and could get bearings from each transmission received.

My belief, and it certainly might contradict others or even more credible or plausible theories, is that although no aircraft were harmed in the making of the event on Sept. 11, there were aircraft airborne at some point to provide the initial radar identifications and tracks to give credibility to the governments conspiracy scenario.

Thanks airshow for this info and what you believe happened.
I am pretty satisfied with my re-construction of 9/11 events overall.

There are just a few loose ends, and these transmissions (pilots, 'Atta') are one of them.
Now that I know they could easily have been made from the ground with no detection of their whereabouts, I will go with 'Atta's' being made from the ground.

I am open to thoughts on how/when the captain's transmissions were made.
I am thinking that they were made in the air, then his plane's controls were taken over remotely and the plane was landed.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 13 2015, 08:02 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (excontroller @ Jun 13 2015, 01:53 PM) *
Mike, on further consideration, the tapes DO sound like they were collected from actual ATC facilities.....but WE know NOTHING of what "Atta" sounded like. There really is STILL no proof Atta was on any specific plane, not whether he was on a plane THAT day! Just sayin'. This entire scenario could still have been manufactured, since FAA (and NSA) held the damn tapes for a long time. They could splice or make entirely new tapes, simply using a printed script and a couple voices. Gosh, when we really consider it, these tapes may represent nothing new.....just new pieces of the old story.

Yes I am with you all the way re: 'Atta' and the tapes.
See my above response.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Jun 14 2015, 07:01 PM
Post #10

Is there any way to determine when exactly this transmission was recorded. I guess I mean is there a time/date stamp embedded in a transmission? Photographs used by media have exif data embedded in them. Is this possible with the transmission? I still think all calls were recorded before 911 to be played back on 911. Thanks in advance.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 14 2015, 07:45 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Jun 14 2015, 06:01 PM) *
Is there any way to determine when exactly this transmission was recorded. I guess I mean is there a time/date stamp embedded in a transmission? Photographs used by media have exif data embedded in them. Is this possible with the transmission? I still think all calls were recorded before 911 to be played back on 911. Thanks in advance.

All calls?

That might have worked in the case of 'Atta's' call but not for the passengers, flight attendants and captains.
Can you explain how you get real-time responses from recorded calls?

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Jun 15 2015, 08:09 AM
Post #12

That might have worked in the case of 'Atta's' call but not for the passengers, flight attendants and captains.

Atta's call of course. And passengers and pilots of course. Remember, you and I differ. I say no planes 93/175 took off. And no passengers. What was on radar was just exercise blips or whatever. Any call made was from the ground. It could have been on a delayed basis if recorded on 911. This is one of the more controversial parts of 911. Or should I say debatable parts of 911.

As for the real-time responses from recorded calls: what is so difficult understanding that. The ATC and whoever else have no idea of pre-recorded calls. They think they are real-time. What I want to know, NP, is their some type of marker or whatever that can give the time of a recording. It might be beyond the knowledge of anyone here. If there is the possibility, then most likely the perps took that info out of any pre-recorded call. Hope that helps.

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Jun 15 2015, 08:10 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 15 2015, 09:56 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Jun 15 2015, 07:09 AM) *
As for the real-time responses from recorded calls: what is so difficult understanding that. The ATC and whoever else have no idea of pre-recorded calls. They think they are real-time.

You don't get it.
ATC contacts Flt. 11 captain.
Flt. 11 captain acknowledges.
ATC orders captain to change altitude with specifics
Flt. responds repeating the specifics.
How do you do that with pre-recorded calls?

What I want to know, NP, is their some type of marker or whatever that can give the time of a recording. It might be beyond the knowledge of anyone here. If there is the possibility, then most likely the perps took that info out of any pre-recorded call. Hope that helps.

I don't know about flight audio recordings (they may be set up differently),
but all audio recordings I make have no time stamp on them.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 03:40 AM