IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
>> B O O K S <<, Please post ONLY books in this thread

Guinan
post Jan 13 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 72

In this thread you will find recomended books on matters related to 9-11.

In this regard I would like to quote our fellow-member Jo56:
For those of you who say, "I don't have time to read". I ask this, "do you care about your children, grandchildrens and your future?" We find time to do what is important to us. This is of extreme importance, as we are quickly losing our democracy (some say it's already lost).

In this thread.

Please DON'T use this thread for ANY OTHER info!

This post has been edited by Guinan: Jan 14 2007, 10:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Jan 26 2007, 12:31 AM
Post #2

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I recommend two of the books I've read on 9/11 as being good for newcomers-

The New Pearl Harbor
and
The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions

For a sense of the contents of the second book (and DRG's writing style), see his essay The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 1 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 321

The Terror Conspiracy (Deception, 9/11, and the Loss of Liberty)
by
Jim Marrs

Excellent book!

This post has been edited by jo56: Feb 1 2007, 08:25 PM

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Sep 1 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #4

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory by David Ray Griffin. This reviewer says it's not the best book for 9/11 beginners, and while I can see the point he makes, I also think it's worth a mention here. It may not be for 9/11 beginners, but not all newcomers to this forum will fall into the "beginner" category. Consider yourself well armed against the typical dismissals of "conspiracy theories" with this book.

+Quote Post
pikeaero
post Oct 9 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #5

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,922

PROSECUTION of GEORGE W. BUSH for MURDER

http://www.prosecutionofbush.com

Sounds good, have not read it, I just ordered it.

-pikeaero

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Oct 14 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #6

Got aliens?

Member No.: 120

Crossing the Rubicon, by Ruppert
Towers of Deception, by Zwicker
9/11 Synthetic Terror, Made in the USA, by Tarpley
The Terror Timeline, by Thompson
The Big Wedding, by Hicks
The Terror Conspiracy, by Marrs
Jaded Tasks, by Madsen

All of these meet my standards. I can answer any questions you might have about any of them.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Oct 14 2008, 11:06 AM

+Quote Post
Nicole
post Feb 15 2010, 08:05 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 4,919

Did someone read this one and in this case, what did you think of it ?

The host and the parasite

Presentation by the author, Greg Felton

Q&A

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Feb 20 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 551

QUOTE (Nicole @ Feb 15 2010, 12:05 PM) *
Did someone read this one and in this case, what did you think of it ?

The host and the parasite

Presentation by the author, Greg Felton

Q&A

I haven't read the book, but i think i can comment on its basic premise.
Felton seems to imply that the rootcause of the problem originates in Israel:
It's the fault of Israel and the Zionists that America has been infected by fascism.

Let's take a look at that premise.
I live in Ireland:
That's a small country with about 4 million people.
For the last few years, Ireland has enjoyed an economic boom (...which has crashlanded by now, i should add.)
If you take a look at the Irish defense forces, you'll find that they are tiny:
About 12000 soldiers.
The Army has about a dozen APC's for UN-duties.
The Airforce used to have four Fouga Magister jets- which had to be pulled out of service a few years ago, because they were no longer airworthy. They now have a few Pilatus propeller aircraft instead.
The Navy has a handful of patrol vessels for fishery protection.

Compare this with Israel.
Israel is also a small country with about 4 million people.
But Israel is at loggerheads with practically all its neighbours:
I think its safe to say that even in a country like Egypt, which has a peace treaty with Israel, no one will be too likely to buy Israeli products anytime soon.
So, there's a bit of trade with Europe, a bit of trade with the US, and a bit of trade with South Africa.
But the Israeli army is huge:
When they entered the Palestinian territories for the first time since signing the Oslo agreement, they were able to send hundreds of armored vehicles into the town of Ramallah alone.
They have highly modern equipment- some of which is Israeli designed and built.
Their airforce is first class.
The Israeli Navy has missile destroyers, missile patrol boats, submarines.

All of this costs a huge amount of money.
The reason why Israel could afford armed forces like that was because they have been receiving economical and military aid from the US:
I remember a time when these aid packages were said to be the second largest cost factor in the US-budget, right after the defense budget.
These aid packages have not just been forthcoming since George Bush took office; they have existed long before that.

The principle which applies is that of "He who pays the piper calls the tune".
If a country the size of Israel receives financial support from a superpower like the US, they don't run off and do their own thing- no matter how much they'd like to:
The superpower owns them.
That has been the case throughout history, right back to the days of the Roman empire.

The fascism which has taken a foothold in America is not- and never has been- something which originated outside of the US.
It's home-grown; it's nature is precisely the same which eventually destroyed the Roman empire:
It's in the nature of empires to destroy themselves- simply because the power and might they possess arises out of corruption; it can therefore only ever breed more corruption.
That is what fascism really is:
Corruption in its most refined form.
Its seed is selfrighteousness;
the soil on which it grows is ignorance and stupidity.
The best fertilizer for it is fear.
It yields a rich crop of sheer horror.

The politicians in Israel are eaten by corruption- even to the point were they misappropriated the money which was paid to Israel as compensation for the survivors of the Holocaust:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/890263.html

But they are only tools in the hands of people far more corrupt, and far more powerful.
The latter may one day doubtlessly protest their innocence.
And they will claim that they were mislead and misused by someone else.
They will try and find a scapegoat.

Mr. Feltons is evidently attempting to provide the obfuscation neccessary to create such a future scapegoat.
And the jews have always made perfect scapegoats.

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Feb 20 2010, 12:54 PM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Feb 21 2010, 02:19 AM
Post #9

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

the other side of reality. which i recommend to you.

serghii plokhii's booK, YALTA: THE PRICE OF PEACE.

ISBN#: 9780670021413

and of course the five[5] volumes by douglas horne...INSIDE THE ASSASSINATION RECORDS REVIEW BOARD.

and if you are still bored, gillian tett's FOOL'S GOLD.

for your reading pleasure.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Feb 21 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #10

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

I cannot recommend highly enough Jim Douglass's "JFK and the Unspeakable, How he died and why it matters". It is the first time I have finished a book on the subject and felt like at last I had a good outline of the complete context of his death and the actors involved. It is well researched and documented.

But "what does that have to do with 9/11 Truth?" you ask. The answer is, for me, everything. They are two phases of the same phenomenon. The Unspeakable refers to the forces that brought about JFK's death which we saw emerge again into the visible on 9/11. What JFK teaches is how implacable, powerful, and pervasive the power of the unspeakable really is in the world. Those idiots who say "9/11 could not be a government operation because they can't keep a secret and there would have been whistle-blowers by now" should be referred to this book. What it shows is that , as in 9/11, the truth is, in large part, lying about in plain sight and only the indolence and intellectual sloth of the American public makes it possible that the single-bullet theory or magic bullet theory still has a few adherents and constitutes the official myth of JFK's death. Arlan Spector should have been laughed out of public life in the mid-70's at least, but he is still a Senator and is still taken seriously. Vincent Bugliosi shold be regarded with about the same derision as Clifford Irving, and, along with his co-worker in the propaganda game Gerald Posner, relegated permanently to the "Remaindered" bin, but the root problem is that the American people simply are not smart enough or curious enough, or are too busy piling up money to see what forces are running their lives.

Like 9/11, JFK's death was brought about by the confluence of powerful interests, and translated into action by the hidden arm of the National Security State that encompasses intelligence services that span multiple countries and international underworld figures.

I am not saying that this book has all the answers, but there is enough here to discern the outlines of the picture. It needs to be read by everyone, along with David Ray Griffin's complete catalog.

+Quote Post
Nicole
post Feb 21 2010, 07:06 PM
Post #11

I am surprised by your posts, and for the same reasons.

I very much appreciate "Defamation" the movie of Yoav Shamir, which shows how deep is the zionist abuse of history, and of the fact that by the past antisemistism existed. It did not have always the same explanations. It is not anymore existing enough to be focused on it. If you haven't seem this documentary, look at it.

I live in Paris. Paul-Eric Blanrue, an historian wrote a book which found no editor although this man had published quite a lot already. The title is explicit, "Sarkozy, IsraŽl and the Jews". Finally it was edited in Belgium, but the distributor refused to do his job, arguing he had red the first chapter and did not like it. It is by the web that the book found its public, and now we have it everywhere, even on amazon where it is frequently in the 1000 first best sellers.

In England, Channel four had the excellent documentary "Inside English IsraŽl Lobby".

You speak about JFK assassination, but in France, many persons think IsraŽl is behind, and there are two reasons for that :

- JFK wanted that AIEA visit Dimona, and Ben Gourion refused, as well as Eshol did after.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/10/31/books/th...ml?pagewanted=1

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/mossadandtheassassination.htm

- JFK asked to the lobby to register as foreign agent what it never did (it is still not registered as so).
http://petras.lahaine.org/articulo.php?p=1...;more=1&c=1

which is documented and shows a huge desire of control. His words concerning the Special Projects office, when he exchanged with Norman Finkelstein are terrible for America :

http://lahaine.org/petras/articulo.php?p=1...;more=1&c=1

Karen Kwiatkowski says the same things in "Why we fight" and "la cabale" (I ignore the English title)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xann3a_do...bale-1sur6_news

My approach is very different of yours, because I consider first the influence, and the determination to obtain it and to use it. We had quite a number of examples since BHO is President, as Charles Chas Freeman.

The day before the GA of UN examined the Goldstone report, the lobby succeeded in obtaining a vote against it !

No one, not a party, not a government can use all the ways IsraŽl uses to have influence, and then pretend to always use them only for legitime defence. It is just impossible.

Do you realize how they treat Jews which don't agree with zionism ?

http://www.masada2000.org/shit-list.html
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1141442.html

The result of all this can be seen here :

http://militarytimes.com/projects/sal/09032009/ptsd/

+Quote Post
Nicole
post Feb 21 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #12

I am sorry, I fogot a part of my post :

after :

"- JFK asked to the lobby to register as foreign agent what it never did (it is still not registered as so)."
http://www.irmep.org/ila/azcdoj/

Therefore, you have all the analysis of James Petras on the lobby, the Walt and Mearsheimer. I ignore if you have red "Obama first american jewish president",

+Quote Post
Peterauty
post Jun 7 2014, 08:48 AM
Post #13

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,814

Please read
The Reign of terror: re-thinking the 9/11 conspiracy
By
Kieran Wanduragala
This I recommend to those expecting answers to the many questions asked about 911. Don't expect any and this book explains why. It is well researched and puts the 911 event into a new perspective.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 09:29 AM