IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why Do You All Support Ron Paul The Way You Do?

Guest_Brainwashed_*
post Apr 12 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Hold up. Please don't lose it on me just yet. Again, I think Ron Paul WOULD make a wonderful president, especially over the 3 Stooges, but he's said it himself, he doesn't even believe that Bush allowed the attacks. However Senator Kucinich seemed more open to the idea. Should seeing the conspiracy for what it really is be a necessity for us to support a candidate? Erm, no, but as much as I respect him, Ron Paul has called us crazy on 2 occasions. If I may ask, and I know more about Ron Paul then I do Dennis Kucinich so forgive my potential upcoming ignorance, but why not support the man that supports us?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 12 2008, 08:05 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Paul understands the Constitution and believes in Constitutional government, that's why. To me, that's more important than anything.

+Quote Post
Nunyabiz
post Apr 12 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,727

That isn't worth a sh!t, one man can do nothing.
What we really need is someone like Cynthia Mckinney AND many MANY members of Congress ousted (especially Pelosi) and replaced with Green Party candidates THEN we stand a fighting chance to get something accomplished.

Kucinich understands the Constitution also, so does McKinney.

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 12 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #4

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

I respect and admire Dr. Paul but I have no more illusions about him gaining the Presidency than I do Kucinich. When Kucinich was in the race, I did support him on principal and in contributions. You can't support a candidate who isn't running and currently Kucinich is not running for the office of President. Some tried to run an opposing Democratic candidate for his Congressional seat but he was successful in beating off that attack. Hopefully he will beat his Republican challenger. With the way elections are being handled these days there is no guarantee that even if someone has the votes, the votes will be tallied as cast.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 12 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Nunyabiz @ Apr 16 2008, 08:16 PM) *
That isn't worth a sh!t, one man can do nothing...

I think maybe you over-state. Granted, Ron Paul won't be our president, but what he's been able to accomplish isn't exactly nothing.

I salute Dennis Kuchinich's patriotism, courage, his opposition to the war and his willingness to tackle the impeachment and 9-11 issues. What impresses me about Ron Paul on the other hand is his determination to highlight monetary policy, to remind us that the government has no right to steal from some taxpayers to give to others, be it in the form of sweetheart deals to special interests or entitlements ... that's what I am referring to when I mention Paul's commitment to adherence to the Constitution.
http://www.house.gov/paul/nytg.htm

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 13 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

He's against the federal reserve,
He doesn't like the IRS,
He got massive donations?

Yet, did he buy up Ed and Elaine Browns stuff,
who were protesting against these very things,
when their stuff was auctioned off?

He could have,
but I haven't heard anything.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 13 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #7

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

I was always a Kucinich man, Brain. Now I'm with Ms McKinney.

Personally, I will not vote for anyone who lies about 9/11. Maybe that's stupid of me, but I don't care.

There's an elephant in the room! Everybody look!

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 13 2008, 10:04 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 321

I think we're missing the point of why Ron Paul is in the race. He knew at the start his chances were slim, however he also realized that SOMEONE HAD TO DO SOMETHING TO WAKE THE SLUMBER IN AMERICA. THAT IS HIS ROLE IN THIS CAMPAIGN - WAKING UP AMERICA!

HE HAS BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS AT HIS GOAL!

THAT IS WHAT THE RON PAUL RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY IS ALL ABOUT. HE IS ONE OF THE BRAVEST MEN IN CONGRESS IMO, AND THE ONE WHO CARES THE MOST ABOUT THIS COUNTRY!

THAT IS WHY I WILL BACK HIM THROUGH THE NOVEMBER ELECTIONS. IT'S A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE WITH ME, AND MANY OTHERS!

P.S. Don't you also realize that Ron Paul is a smart man? If he came out and said anything about 911, some would not even listen to him because they're still in the ozone about everything. He had other objectives, and those are being met. Don't get hung up on this one thing about Ron Paul or you will be missing the point of why he's in the campaign!

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 13 2008, 10:07 AM

+Quote Post
Nunyabiz
post Apr 13 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #9

Don't you also realize that Ron Paul is a smart man? If he came out and said anything about 911, some would not even listen to him because they're still in the ozone about everything.

That's BS.
If he came out from the get go and stated 9/11 was an inside job he would have had MORE support not less, remember at least 40% of this country knows it and would support a candidate for that reason alone.
I think the main reason Paul was successful at all is because in the blogosphere it was widely "believed" for awhile there that he was a 9/11 truth candidate that is also largely why most of his campaign funds have come from online contributions.

This "one thing" is all that matters as far as I am concerned.

The rest of it means absolutely nothing because IF he ever got elected he would have ZERO support for ANY of it in this insanely corrupt one party Congress.
Without the truth about 9/11 coming to light and becoming historical fact, NOTHING is ever going to change regardless whom resides in the Oval Office.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 13 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #10

aka Oceans Flow

Without the truth about 9/11 coming to light and becoming historical fact, NOTHING is ever going to change regardless whom resides in the Oval Office.

Exactly. I really don't have a problem with Truthers supporting Ron Paul, but I think we all need to realize that he perpetuates the hijacker myth! Consequently he is not a friend to the most important American political issue ever. If he was in the White House the coverup would continue.

That's why I am a single issue voter this year. NO MORE LIES! It's a matter of principle. Second best is not good enough. It's time to take a stand.

My man Dennis Kucinich dropped out after his brother's mysterious death, so I'm with McKinney. As the Green Party candidate she will gain a little traction in MSM. So interested voters will know she's there. Then online or by word of mouth they will find out that she does not believe the 9/11 coverup, and she'll take off.

The 9/11 Truth Movement is not a tiny thing anymore. We are not marginal. Frankly, it's very rare for me to find anybody who believes the government myth. I work with a cross section of the public in a neighborhood market and everybody from the homeless to the doctors and lawyers, teenagers to retired folks, knows that the government lied. Most of them know a lot more than that!

It should be and shall be an issue in the election this year.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 13 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Hey, those of us who have studied 9-11 and support Ron Paul just want to bash our heads against the wall when he proclaims that "our theory" that it was an inside job is ridiculous. But Ron Paul didn't arrive at the place he is at in the same way that many of us have arrived in that same neighborhood. I learned about the true intent of the US Constitution because I investigated 9-11. I learned about the Federal Reserve and the true nature of the IRS because I investigated 9-11. Ron Paul arrived at that place via a different route - not via curiousity about 9-11, but via his interest in monetary policy and his years in Congress. Ron Paul is no truther. But he is trying to fry even bigger fish. Take him or leave him. Personally, had Ron Paul not run for the presidency and not inspired the huge wave of awareness that has surprised us all, I'd be a lot less optimistic about our future.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 13 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #12

aka Oceans Flow

Dr Paul wants to attack the disease, but not the symptom. That's okay, and his value in illuminating the public must not be dismissed. Of course, even if he was in the White House he could not get rid of the Fed. The last president that tried that was JFK, and look at what happened to him.

My point is that the time is NOW to take a stand on 9/11. If we don't do it this election it will never happen. Only this year can making a lot of noise have any deep effect on the American psyche. We are strong right now and must take the bull by the horns. We could easily have a lot more people with us than we can imagine.

Backing Dr Paul is a diversion, IMO. He does not stand with us. Ms McKinney does and has spoken out about 9/11 long before most of us got involved in the issue. She is the leader we must follow.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 13 2008, 03:50 PM
Post #13

aka Oceans Flow

Just to be clear, I have enormous respect for all those here who support Ron Paul. I just disagree that that is the right path.

+Quote Post
Guest_Brainwashed_*
post Apr 13 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Sanders @ Apr 13 2008, 03:21 PM) *
Ron Paul is no truther. But he is trying to fry even bigger fish.

If the NWO is real and was behind 9/11 in cahoots with Bush, if they are as potentially dangerous as we think they are, there is no bigger fish than the NWO.

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Apr 13 2008, 03:48 PM) *
Ms McKinney does and has spoken out about 9/11 long before most of us got involved in the issue. She is the leader we must follow.

Again, let's use our common sense. Even if she's the best candidate running, she will not win the White House. I feel Hillary will win, but NOBODY outside of the 3 that the MSM focuses on will win. Nobody.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 14 2008, 04:34 AM
Post #15

aka Oceans Flow

Well of course Cynthia McKinney will not win. Politics is just a puppet show anyway. They will install who they want. It's starting to look like the Clinton/Obama fight is just a diversion anyway. Indications are that McCain will be placed in the White House.

Winning the election is not my point anyway. Making as much noise as possible is. To hell with MSM. We should focus on the hearts and minds of our fellow countrymen. Universal distrust of government is the goal. Once everybody knows the truth we can work on the solution. And that solution will not be in the halls of Congress, or the courts. The answer is within us all. We just have to unleash it.

Talk it up folks. Prey on the growing discontent. Be honest and blunt, unafraid. We must not capitulate, even in the tiniest way. Fear is the enemy we must drive from the national psyche. When no one is afraid, we win.

It's just a hundredth monkey thing.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 14 2008, 10:03 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 321

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Apr 12 2008, 06:34 AM) *
Universal distrust of government is the goal.

I agree 100% that this is what is happening, and it is intentional to get us to accept one of the 3 new clowns for President. These 3 are supposed to represent our "Knights in Shining armor" come to save us from the terrible government. The fact is, none of the 3 are any better than what we have now. They all run in the same circles, and support the NWO, because all are backed by the CFR and their buddies who are trying to change America forever.

There are many problems that need addressing in this government. Ron Paul is addressing some very important issues, and his focus is on the FINANCIAL HEAD OF THE SNAKE (FEDERAL RESERVE), bastardized foreign policy, and the attack on our Constitution. These are very important issues that the American public needed to be educated about. That has become his role, and it is a very important one because of the high numbers of sheeple in the public arena. I think he has awoken many people to the fact that WE MUST OVERSEE OUR LEADERS, and that is what his role is.

I agree a real investigation of 911 is important, but Ron Paul has his hands full dealing with what he is an expert on (topics above) and that is his contribution.

We have the internet full of the 911 issue, and book after book is being written (who are experts on this topic), and a lot of people are finding out about the deceit that was perpetrated that day. IT IS UP TO THE PEOPLE TO PUSH THIS ISSUE WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEIR CONGRESSMEN, and anyone who will listen, to make sure that one day a proper investigation is conducted. (RON PAUL CAN'T DO IT ALL. HE IS DOING MORE THAN HIS PART NOW, IMO and he will go down in history as being the single individual who helped to wake up America!)

IT IS OUR GOVERNMENT, AND IT IS OUR JOB TO DO THE OVERSIGHT THAT WE HAVE FAILED TO DO FOR SO MANY YEARS, of our Congressmen and leaders. WE MUST DEMAND THEY CHANGE THEIR WAYS, OR THEY NEVER WILL, BECAUSE THEY'RE LIKE CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF ETHICS IT SEEMS, AND THEY WILL TAKE THE FIRST DOLLAR PASSED THEIR WAY WITHOUT A BAT OF AN EYE. rolleyes.gif

Ron Paul is doing his part. Now we need some more Congressmen, leaders, etc to stop being dupes for the NWO ELITE, and to start doing their part to get America on the right track. IF THEY CAN'T FIND THE BALLS TO DO THEIR PART AND START HONORING THEIR OATH OF OFFICE TO PROTECT OUR CONSTITUTION, THEN THEY SHOULD JUST RESIGN BEFORE WE THE PEOPLE KICK THEM OUT OF OFFICE. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH OF LAME CONGRESSMEN AND LEADERS, AND IT'S TIME TO PURGE THIS CONGRESS AND JERK THEIR HEADS AROUND TO THEIR DUTIES AS CONGRESSMEN. THEIR FIRST DUTY IS TO WE THE PEOPLE, AND NOT TO LOBBYISTS.

WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO DO THEIR JOB AND GET THIS CONGRESS' ATTENTION, AND NOW PRIOR TO THE NOVEMBER ELECTIONS. THE FEAR OF GOD MUST BE PUT INTO EACH AND EVERY CONGRESSMAN THAT THEY WILL LOSE THEIR SEATS IN NOV 2008 IF THEY DON'T DO A REAL ABOUT FACE IN THEIR ACTIONS AND START DEFENDING THIS COUNTRY AND ITS CONSTITUTION DOMESTICALLY.

+Quote Post
Nunyabiz
post Apr 14 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #17

100% agreement with Ocensflow, and there is NOTHING, repeat ABSOLUTELY NOTHING more important or a "bigger fish" than the facts of 9/11 becoming historical truth with the consequences of that truth being the complete revamping of our political system & eye opening of the masses.
9/11 truth is the ONLY way that can be achieved PERIOD.

Paul is nothing but a diversion at best.

Cynthia McKinney needs ALL the support she can get if she can just receive 5% of the vote she would have a voice, it doesn't matter whom you "vote" for out of the media elected 3 because they are going to S-elect whom they want the voting is just sham and has been every election since 2000.
According to the so called "bloodlines" Obama is going to "win" regardless if every person in the country votes for Clinton.

Personally I don't really give a sh!t who "wins" at this point because it literally makes no difference at all because the entire system is 100% corrupt, we have only ONE party with a Reich wing and a Right wing and that's about it.

Paul has no more chance to win than McKinney does, however if we stand up in enough numbers we can give her a voice and she isn't afraid to speak truth to power.

Paul is worthless on what really matters and what is the ONLY issue that needs to be discussed on a national platform.

McKinney can at least make a difference, Paul can not.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 14 2008, 03:51 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Nunyabiz, sorry, but I have to disagree. There is no bigger fish than the Federal Reserve and the people who stand behind it. That is their cash-cow. War is their instrument, but the control of the US money supply is their cash-cow, and the US debt to the FED is their leverage. You could put the whole Bush administration behind bars for the crimes of 9-11 and you wouldn't change a thing, the world would (under Obama I assume) still hurtle toward international regulation and control and further loss of national and personal sovereignity. No, I overstate, because if and when the crimes of 9-11 are truly investigated and the public finally is forced to acknowlege that (elements in) the US government were involved, then there will be a sea change in attitudes, which is what we desperately need. So while I do agree that the exposure of 9-11 for what it was is super important, the really big fish have insulated themselves from any accountability for that crime.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 14 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #19

aka Oceans Flow

Truthers have two options. Either we make a big stink this election or we wait until 2012, or 2016 maybe, or 2020.

The time is NOW my friends.

Whether or not the government conducts another coverup* investigation the truth about 9/11 must be revealed to everyone and become historical fact, as Nunyabiz put it.

---

*Ron Paul did say that we know that all government investigations are coverups. He certainly told the truth there. Remember, he was at one time flirting with 9/11 Truth. He told those student scholars to send him info and he would look into it.

I think what happened is that he did so well at first that he got the smell of victory in his nostrils. He thought he might actually get the nomination. Being in the Republican camp, he (and his advisors) likely thought it would be a good idea to back off and use the 'blowback' tactic.

I think that was a flawed political decision on his part. What people want right now is complete honesty, and we know that 'blowback' is BS.

I do believe that Dr Paul is an honest and good man. In a fantasy scenario of him actually being in the White House, I could imagine him directing his Attorney General to look into and prosecute the crimes of the Bush Administration and it's allies.

Again, fantasizing, but if he was the Republican nominee I would vote GOP for the first time in my life. But as an independent candidate I will select someone else.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 14 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #20

aka Oceans Flow

Great discussion, btw. And you don't need to shout jo56 lol. We can hear you just fine. I don't disagree with anything you or Sanders says.

Look at it this way. Every vote is wasted, especially if it goes to one of the two major parties. Only those who vote for a third party stand a chance of their vote actually being counting as they made it. I'm happy for anybody to vote for Paul, Nader, McKinney, Libertarian, Constitutional, or whatever. Just don't vote Republocrat in Novemeber.

Vote Your Heart!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 10:11 PM