IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
First They Came For

Lasthorseman
post Aug 18 2017, 04:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

I could not recall a security question the bank gave me after a missed password login attempt. What is your favorite quote? Quote? What are you talking about I thought.
It has been so insane for so long. I grow older and more tired. My idealism fades. Then today, like a flash, First they came for is more appropriate today than ever.
First they came for the AGW, global warming deniers.
First they came for the people who don't despise the politically correct proper position on racism.
First they came for the vaccine deniers.
First they came for the anti-immigration people, then they came for the alt media people,
then they came for the people who don't believe Russia hacked the elections.
I am not alt- left, nor am I alt right, I am just alt and from my world view western civilization is on the verge of collapse.
Now I am going for a beer.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 20 2017, 01:33 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I agree my friend, same feelings here. The American Experiment is about to end, ultimately a failure in government style. Humans are far from perfect. Machines can be perfect.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Sep 14 2017, 07:47 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Why do I not feel the hype of another passing 911 day. It has become so sad for me, a massive wound in what used to be a great country yet the media did not hype it to their usual
extremes and why. Is it loosing ground. Is it becoming the Lawrence Welk show in the midst of clueless millennials. In this digital world I have to wonder if anybody is really
home.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 06:38 PM