IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Geoengineering - A Fancy Word For Murder, HIGH BYPASS TURBOFAN JET ENGINES & CONTRAILS

JimMac
post Feb 22 2014, 11:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

Posting this video as a separate thread BECAUSE it's at the core of jet engine technology AND chemtrails.

Note to pilots, aircraft engineers, and anyone in the industry. I'm a little dismayed by the lack of interest shown here in the chemtrail geoengineering phenomena. It's wholly germane to the 9/11 truth movement. The same people that took down WTC 1 & 2, and bldg #7 are spraying us all like cockroaches with chemicals that are killing our biosphere, and they have been doing this BEFORE 9/11. Sooner or later you folks are going to wake up to it and the sooner the better. You do have children, yes? Think of them. This planet is being wasted by a chemical aerosol spraying program that is going on 24/7. You guys are ESSENTIAL to get involved in this. If not, by your silence, you are gatekeepers for something that is not the truth. Think about it, please, and make a choice.

HIGH BYPASS TURBOFAN JET ENGINES & CONTRAILS

Radio podcast by Dane Wigington on the subject, including mention of 'spot on' email from Rolls Royce Engines engineer.

I'm here, like you, to fight-the-good-fight and I trust in you guys. Please help.
Thanks,
Jim

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
JimMac
post Feb 23 2014, 12:46 AM
Post #2

The following is a comment posted at geoengineeringwatch.com today. It captures a certain spirit I'd like to share with my friends.

" Have You Heard?
Has anyone heard of the nuclear disaster in Fukushima, Japan? This has been ongoing since the 9.0 earthquake and resulting tsunami of March 2011 and by most accounts is not getting any better. In fact it is apparently growing worse by the day. If you havenít heard about it at all you really need to investigate it yourself. Apparently the lack of political will and antiquated technology has all but assured this massive release of radioactivity will be ongoing for many, many years. At this point there seems to be no way to stop it as it has been releasing radioactive toxins into the air as well as the Pacific Ocean non-stop for three years now. Most believe the nation state of Japan will not survive; at all! You would think this would be the top news story on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, or FOX; not so much. At 11:57 am Feb. 18, Fox is covering the Amanda Hays murder trial; CNN is covering a story about a satanic ritual killer. This disaster in Japan has the real potential of extinguishing all human life on earth!
How about the ongoing geoengineering project commonly known as ďchem.-trailsĒ? Thousands of jet planes in the skies worldwide spraying toxic brews made up of nano particles such as; aluminum, barium, strontium, mercury, cadmium, poly-fibers, and so much more. There is an across-the-board denial this is even going on but all one has to do is look up. Aluminum in free form (which doesnít even exist in the natural environment, it could only come from these planes) is being found worldwide in the soil and water, in some cases many thousands of times exceeding safe levels. The stated purpose of this spraying, even though they deny its existence, is to combat global warming. In reality it seems by far the causal factor in global warming. Oceans temps are rising and even though the sunís rays reaching the earth are diminished by 20+ percent because of the reflective metals (which creates a different set of problems); enhanced UV rays are melting the methane hydrates in the arctic. This release of stored methane is acting as a powerful greenhouse gas as well as killing ocean life. Oxygen producing plankton is being destroyed as well as the Boreal Forest. Photosynthesis is on life support because of its need for maximum sunlight. Human life cannot exist without these.
GMO foods (Genetically Modified Organisms) abound now. I would suspect that in the U.S. most all of the foods now consumed are either fully GMO or contaminated beyond being called anything else. Genetically Modified Organisms are plants or animals that have been genetically engineered with DNA from bacteria, viruses, or other plants and animals. There is a growing body of evidence that connects GMO foods with severe health problems in humans while exhibiting no benefit whatsoever to health or increased yield.
Government sponsored experiments on unsuspecting populations have been going on for many decades. There are many documented case of horrible experiments on men, women, and children right here in the U.S., many admitted to by the government. All of the experiments were performed without the consent or knowledge of the subjects. Those who would deny this have no truth to stand on and simply do not want to face the truth. For the last sixty years we have been the subjects (rd. lab rats) of an ongoing experiment that seems to have morphed into the mother of all experiments. I call all of this an experiment simply because I donít believe any of the perpetrators knew in the beginning what hell they would be unleashing. The truth is all of these or any one of them alone has the potential of destroying all human life. As I think of my grandchildren I was forced to come to some truth.
One of the definitions of a psychopath that stands out in my mind is this; ďa person who is egocentric to the point he is incapable of loving his fellowmanĒ. I have always said we need Godís help to stop this and I still believe that. However Iím afraid I am guilty of unintentionally losing sight of love. I was on the verge of becoming what I now see as a religious psychopath. God tells us that if we donít love our fellowman then we donít love Him; 1 Jo.4:20. We must implore God to help us but we must also be the voice of God crying out in love to those who are sick and dying and have no understanding as to why. Everyone has a right to freedom of choice and to exercise that freedom in safety. All have a right to either choose God or not choose God, but no man has a right to murder his fellowman. If you have the right to choose then there must by definition be a choice. No man has the right to deny you that choice! God said there would be a time just as in the days of Noah when the entire world would be endangered and most would not suspect. This is love and I stand with those at GeoEngineering Watch.org. Go to this site for reliable information about this continuing experiment. This is also posted at enddaybt.blogspot.com."

+Quote Post
Art
post Feb 23 2014, 01:18 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,754

If they decide to reduce the earth's population, they can add a virus.

From the Denver Airport which is on the DIA-Yuma ley line.

+Quote Post
Shallel
post Feb 23 2014, 01:52 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,476

<soapbox>
Humans have created over 250,000 tons of thousands of deadly long-lived radioisotopes with no viable plan to keep them out of the environment. Oh, and 95% of that nuke fuel and waste relies on the power grid to keep it from catching unquenchable fire. The world's militaries and industries have been dumping whole reactor cores in the oceans for decades. Fukushima is brewing radioactive tea by the hundreds of tons every day for three years now.

I am sorry to future generations of the 9 million species on this planet. I am trying to research solutions, and spread awareness that at very least we must make no more of this crap until it can be rendered harmless or there is some plan to keep it from our environment. </soapbox>

This post has been edited by Shallel: Feb 23 2014, 01:54 AM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Feb 23 2014, 02:11 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Art @ Feb 23 2014, 01:18 AM) *
If they decide to reduce the earth's population, they can add a virus.

From the Denver Airport which is on the DIA-Yuma ley line.

Wow. Can you interpret this for me? I see a NAZI-like officer, sweeping in on the tail of a chemtrail, killing a dove, presume the dove of peace. What else is going on?

This post has been edited by JimMac: Feb 24 2014, 02:00 AM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Feb 23 2014, 02:24 AM
Post #6

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (JimMac @ Feb 23 2014, 04:46 PM) *
Has anyone heard of the nuclear disaster in Fukushima, Japan? This has been ongoing since the 9.0 earthquake and resulting tsunami of March 2011 and by most accounts is not getting any better. In fact it is apparently growing worse by the day. If you haven’t heard about it at all you really need to investigate it yourself. Apparently the lack of political will and antiquated technology has all but assured this massive release of radioactivity will be ongoing for many, many years. At this point there seems to be no way to stop it as it has been releasing radioactive toxins into the air as well as the Pacific Ocean non-stop for three years now. Most believe the nation state of Japan will not survive; at all! ......

JimMac .... you do not by so much as one word overstate the overwhelming
significance of this all-important issue.

Fukushima is a huge false-flag event, bigger by far than 9/11 ever was.

Fukushima MUST sooner or later be recognized by the whole wide world as
an INTENTIONAL genocidal attack. In this case, the attacker has already
been found guilty in a world court of other charges of genocide.
The convict country still shows no sign whatever of reconizing their
proven genocidal guilt.

These same insane criminal conspirators HOPE we will continue to believe Fukushima
was a NATURAL tsunami disaster.

In actual fact Fukushima was an act of WAR.

The victim was the entire Japanese NATION. The nation may not even survive.

The perpeTRAITOR was Israel. The zionist state's means of attack was their
ill-concealed stash of advanced atomic weaponry developed and manufactured
at Dimona in the heart of the stolen land.

Many here at P4T will doubtless regard what I type as a blasphemous statement.
I make no apology: now that JimMac has ventured forth, I will remain silent no longer.

The EVIDENCE for what what I have just said is absolutely clear and unequivocal>
the evidence is to be found all in public sources.

We have all seen many of the evidential photos, but how many of us have even begun
to interpret the evidence correctly? It's not as if interpretation is rocket science: it isn't.

Jim Stone has laid his life on the line (literally) to risk hosting the evidence for all to check.

He proves beyond ANY reasonable doubt what really happened:

An earthquake was measured by many seismometers all over mainland Japan.
All the readings prove a relatively weak quake, up to 1000 times LESS than
the massively-destructive Richter 9 which PROVABLY never happened, but which
is what the USGS and the lying ziopress publicized.

An Israeli company had engineered to professionally manage the Japanese
nuclear power station. This contract gave them continuous realtime access 24/7/366
Israel was able to plantenuclear weapons, plural, in massive in-house "cameras".
Israel also embedded Stuxnet into the nuke-plant systems.

NukeCAMs were set to destroy reactors: to cover for this, the criminals cleverly decided
a tsunami of mammoth proportions would distract world attention from the real cause
of the destruction of 4 reactors. The unbelievable hydrogen build-up was provably fake.

The tsunami was planned using 65-year-old tsunami creation techniques brought up to the
state-of-the-art minute by nuke-triggering. No doubt military secrecy covers for this
being a bog-standard war-weapon about which my lips must therefore remain sealed.

To cover their insanely-criminal tsunami, our zionist dual-citizen friends in Tel Aviv's Colonial
head office in Washington DC arranged for the best earthquake Hollywood-MGM could produce
To cover for that faked earthquake, the USGS lent it's no-longer-credible name
to a monstrous LIE ....a lie of magnitude 9.0 on the Richter scale.

It wasn't till Jim publicized the TRUE Japanese seismometer readings, that the World started
to wake up and take notice.

Jim posts 100 photos of TOTALLY INTACT quake-struck buildings FLOATING in the incoming
tsunami seawater. NONE of the buildings was damaged: they'd just been knocked off foundations.

40 minutes earlier, not one of them showed damage: none had been hit by other than a tiny tremor.

A huge tsunami wave in one photo is seen just before it was about to flatten
a flimsy timber carport: the carport was still 100% unharmed and totally intact.
The lady's Honda coupe was still properly parked under.

Fukushima was destroyed by nukes.

We ALL need to learn the truth. Pilots need to lead the rocky road to pass on this amazing info.

Jim had to get away from continuous hacking: his server was shifted to Iceland.
Jim himself was smuggled out of mainland USA into another country to preserve hi life.

I know that to many folks this will sound highly improbable, but the implications
of ignoring the truth of 3/11 do not bear serious thinking about.

Jim's detailed Fukushima account, entitled "3/11 was Japan's 9/11", is available here.
Please pass on, spread it far and wide.

http://jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html

MikeR

SERIOUS POSTSCRIPT: if you cannot ... or worse still, if you WILL not, imagine that Israel doesn't have NukeCAM
installed in other nuclear power stations around the WWW, you might need to read the true story once again.

These guys wont let up for one moment until they have total control of all of US.
I am not kidding

Just think: no other planet in the solar system will allow them to gain entry.

Just our Earthly luck

This post has been edited by MikeR: Feb 23 2014, 02:27 AM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Feb 23 2014, 02:41 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 23 2014, 02:24 AM) *

proven genocidal guilt.

These same insane criminal conspirators HOPE we will continue to believe Fukushima

(Snip)

I'm endorsing you fully on that. Sorry for the snip, but it's the core idea. We need to open this topic up full throttle here. 9/11 truth is tip of the iceberg. These same perps have moved on vastly. Arguing 9/11 truth and bashing it out until our eyes cross from fatigue is what they want. They are laughing at us. We need to catch up in real time.
Thanks for your post.
Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: Feb 23 2014, 02:42 AM

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Feb 23 2014, 02:48 AM
Post #8

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (Shallel @ Feb 22 2014, 06:52 PM) *
<soapbox>
Humans have created over 250,000 tons of thousands of deadly long-lived radioisotopes with no viable plan to keep them out of the environment. Oh, and 95% of that nuke fuel and waste relies on the power grid to keep it from catching unquenchable fire. The world's militaries and industries have been dumping whole reactor cores in the oceans for decades. Fukushima is brewing radioactive tea by the hundreds of tons every day for three years now.

I am sorry to future generations of the 9 million species on this planet. I am trying to research solutions, and spread awareness that at very least we must make no more of this crap until it can be rendered harmless or there is some plan to keep it from our environment. </soapbox>

I'm afraid only way how to burn the vast amounts of long-lived radioisotopes (because their long-term safe storage is clearly unviable) created by the age of cold war which preferred LWR for bomb plutonium production over fast reactors are the 4th generation nuclear powerplants. Problem is that the elite blocks their development for decades using the Club of Rome malthusian propaganda schemes and there is really not much time left before the old nuclear powerplants will become too old and dangerous and noone would dare to close them in times after the fossil fuels peak. Not speaking that there is only very limited resources of U235 to run them anyway.
The safer nuclear technologies, producing only short-lived isotopes and technologies to burn the transuranes remaining from the old technologies were researched decades ago.
Yet except one plant in Russia nobody is really using them for energy production and only China and to the lesser extent Czech Republic actively pursue development of the LFTR which has in my opinion full potential to substitute for all the current energy resources for milenias, with high inherent safety, affordable economics and without further production of long-lived radioisotopes.
It is paradox, because the LFTR was first developed in USA at ORNL already in 1960s, so it should be the USA to to develop it in the commercial stage and use it in the first place. -Only this would in my opinion do more for the national security than all the bogus war-on-terror schemes designed to control last fossil resources and all that fracking disaster which could render vast areas uninhabitable by poluting the water resources by dangerous chemicals and anyway not adding to the global energy budget more than several years before all crumbles anyway.
This elite guys dream to govern the world, but so far only what they are able to is to create disasters.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Feb 23 2014, 04:24 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (JimMac @ Feb 22 2014, 11:00 PM) *
Posting this video as a separate thread BECAUSE it's at the core of jet engine technology AND chemtrails.

Note to pilots, aircraft engineers, and anyone in the industry. I'm a little dismayed by the lack of interest shown here in the chemtrail geoengineering phenomena. It's wholly germane to the 9/11 truth movement. The same people that took down WTC 1 & 2, and bldg #7 are spraying us all like cockroaches with chemicals that are killing our biosphere, and they have been doing this BEFORE 9/11. Sooner or later you folks are going to wake up to it and the sooner the better. You do have children, yes? Think of them. This planet is being wasted by a chemical aerosol spraying program that is going on 24/7. You guys are ESSENTIAL to get involved in this. If not, by your silence, you are gatekeepers for something that is not the truth. Think about it, please, and make a choice.

HIGH BYPASS TURBOFAN JET ENGINES & CONTRAILS

Radio podcast by Dane Wigington on the subject, including mention of 'spot on' email from Rolls Royce Engines engineer.

I'm here, like you, to fight-the-good-fight and I trust in you guys. Please help.
Thanks,
Jim

I am sorry, but to believe in something like this you would have to be at total nutcase.

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Feb 23 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (almerie @ Feb 23 2014, 03:24 AM) *
I am sorry, but to believe in something like this you would have to be at total nutcase.

The guy mentions that we never see chem trails from turbo fan powered helicopters, ignoring the fact that we never see helicopters flying around in the stratosphere.

But what would be the purpose of wiping out 90% of the earths population? That is an insane idea. Anyone capable of thinking clearly would immediately realize that the people left behind, presumable the wealthy, would be reduced to poverty themselves. Who do they think pays for those tankers bringing in oil? Not the 1% who burn less than 1% of it, but the 90% who burn 90% of it. Making merchandise and machinery takes long runs to make it pay, if 90% of the people are gone, it simply won't pay to make much merchandise, in the same high tech ways we have of making it today, because there's no way to justify long enough runs. Factories and shipping would collapse.

Worse yet, the financial system would be a joke, rendered totally useless, because of all the money left laying around, by those who had expired, not to mention that no one would need any money for the next few years, since money cannot be eaten, and stores and supermarkets loaded with canned food and no customers, would be what everyone would be living off until that source ran out in a very few years. Then everyone left, millionaires and billionaires alike, would need to start growing their own food for themselves, cooking and cleaning for themselves, and without any help to hire, they'd have to move out of those mansions and into smaller more serviceable quarters. In short, all they'd accomplish is making their own lives much harder and harsher. Hardly what any sane person would want to do.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Feb 23 2014, 02:19 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (almerie @ Feb 23 2014, 04:24 AM) *

I understand your point of view totally, because I used to feel exactly the same. Then I started to research the matter. Its a very hard subject to get your head around.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 23 2014, 05:13 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (Obwon @ Feb 23 2014, 12:31 PM) *
The guy mentions that we never see chem trails from turbo fan powered helicopters, ignoring the fact that we never see helicopters flying around in the stratosphere.

But what would be the purpose of wiping out 90% of the earths population? That is an insane idea. Anyone capable of thinking clearly would immediately realize that the people left behind, presumable the wealthy, would be reduced to poverty themselves. Who do they think pays for those tankers bringing in oil? Not the 1% who burn less than 1% of it, but the 90% who burn 90% of it. Making merchandise and machinery takes long runs to make it pay, if 90% of the people are gone, it simply won't pay to make much merchandise, in the same high tech ways we have of making it today, because there's no way to justify long enough runs. Factories and shipping would collapse.

Worse yet, the financial system would be a joke, rendered totally useless, because of all the money left laying around, by those who had expired, not to mention that no one would need any money for the next few years, since money cannot be eaten, and stores and supermarkets loaded with canned food and no customers, would be what everyone would be living off until that source ran out in a very few years. Then everyone left, millionaires and billionaires alike, would need to start growing their own food for themselves, cooking and cleaning for themselves, and without any help to hire, they'd have to move out of those mansions and into smaller more serviceable quarters. In short, all they'd accomplish is making their own lives much harder and harsher. Hardly what any sane person would want to do.

Obwon, what you say has great validity, but try being the voice of reason.

I have witnessed incredible examples of self-destructiveness in the workplace on the part of managers and executives. It's hard to imagine, but self-destructiveness is a very real psychological profile. Megalomania is yet another all too real psychological profile.

It seems to me that the conspirators who plotted to switch the Olympic for the Titanic and sink the former to defraud the insurance company had themselves fooled into believing "What can possibly go wrong?"

See: Titanic: The First Staged 9/11.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Feb 23 2014, 05:15 PM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 23 2014, 05:29 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (JimMac @ Feb 22 2014, 11:46 PM) *
Thousands of jet planes in the skies worldwide spraying toxic brews made up of nano particles such as; aluminum, barium, strontium, mercury, cadmium, poly-fibers, and so much more.

What I do for myself, for now (and I stress, "for now"), is to occasionally consume chlorophyll in the form of capsules or liquid. Because it is expensive, every 6 to 12 months, I'll spring for modified citrus pectin (Pecta-Sol). I also will consume a clove of raw garlic and wash it down with fruit juice, Juicy Juice preferred. Never wash raw garlic down with soda unless you are extremely masochistic . These practices purify one of heavy metals and other contaminants.

QUOTE (JimMac @ Feb 22 2014, 11:46 PM) *
Oxygen producing plankton is being destroyed as well as the Boreal Forest. Photosynthesis is on life support because of its need for maximum sunlight. Human life cannot exist without these.

Well, I don't know how I'll get along without adequate oxygen, and if there is no more photosynthesis, then I guess supplies of powered or liquid chlorophyll will dry up.

P.M.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Feb 24 2014, 01:58 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (almerie @ Feb 23 2014, 04:24 AM) *

Everyone reading this thread should watch this time-lapse video taken by a professional engineer and read his activist post, the best I have yet to see on the subject. ( Especially you almerie, because waking up is harder for some than others)

Iím an engineer residing in the suburbs of Charlotte, NC and I have been documenting large-scale, aerial chemical-dispersals from aircraft over the city through time-lapse photography.

Here is a time-lapse video of a massive, all-day dispersal on Sunday 1/26/14.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Feb 24 2014, 02:30 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (JimMac @ Feb 24 2014, 01:58 AM) *
Everyone reading this thread should watch this time-lapse video taken by a professional engineer and read his activist post, the best I have yet to see on the subject. ( Especially you almerie, because waking up is harder for some than others)

Iím an engineer residing in the suburbs of Charlotte, NC and I have been documenting large-scale, aerial chemical-dispersals from aircraft over the city through time-lapse photography.

Here is a time-lapse video of a massive, all-day dispersal on Sunday 1/26/14.

I have to be sure where you are going with this, because I have seen some total nutcases among 'chemtrail enthusiasts'.

Pick one please:

1. The government(s) are secretly spraying deadly chemicals by jetplanes to kill most of us?

2. The government(s) are conducting experiments with climate change etc. by spraying various chemicals, which should be harmless, but its really not?

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Feb 24 2014, 02:34 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (almerie @ Feb 24 2014, 02:30 AM) *
I have to be sure where you are going with this, because I have seen some total nutcases among 'chemtrail enthusiasts'.

Pick one please:

1. The government(s) are secretly spraying deadly chemicals by jetplanes to kill most of us?

2. The government(s) are conducting experiments with climate change etc. by spraying various chemicals, which should be harmless, but its really not?

Sorry but I'm putting you in the TROLL BOX, and that means you're on ignore henceforth.
Pls do not post in my threads.

This post has been edited by JimMac: Feb 24 2014, 03:07 AM

+Quote Post
kaz
post Feb 24 2014, 03:10 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 4,021

QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 23 2014, 02:24 AM) *

proven genocidal guilt.

The perpeTRAITOR was Israel. The zionist state's means of attack was their
ill-concealed stash of advanced atomic weaponry developed and manufactured
at Dimona in the heart of the stolen land.

Many here at P4T will doubtless regard what I type as a blasphemous statement.
I make no apology: now that JimMac has ventured forth, I will remain silent no longer.

The EVIDENCE for what what I have just said is absolutely clear and unequivocal>
the evidence is to be found all in public sources.

We have all seen many of the evidential photos, but how many of us have even begun
to interpret the evidence correctly? It's not as if interpretation is rocket science: it isn't.

Jim Stone has laid his life on the line (literally) to risk hosting the evidence for all to check.

He proves beyond ANY reasonable doubt what really happened:

An earthquake was measured by many seismometers all over mainland Japan.
All the readings prove a relatively weak quake, up to 1000 times LESS than
the massively-destructive Richter 9 which PROVABLY never happened, but which
is what the USGS and the lying ziopress publicized.

An Israeli company had engineered to professionally manage the Japanese
nuclear power station. This contract gave them continuous realtime access 24/7/366
Israel was able to plantenuclear weapons, plural, in massive in-house "cameras".
Israel also embedded Stuxnet into the nuke-plant systems.

NukeCAMs were set to destroy reactors: to cover for this, the criminals cleverly decided
a tsunami of mammoth proportions would distract world attention from the real cause
of the destruction of 4 reactors. The unbelievable hydrogen build-up was provably fake.

The tsunami was planned using 65-year-old tsunami creation techniques brought up to the
state-of-the-art minute by nuke-triggering. No doubt military secrecy covers for this
being a bog-standard war-weapon about which my lips must therefore remain sealed.

To cover their insanely-criminal tsunami, our zionist dual-citizen friends in Tel Aviv's Colonial
head office in Washington DC arranged for the best earthquake Hollywood-MGM could produce
To cover for that faked earthquake, the USGS lent it's no-longer-credible name
to a monstrous LIE ....a lie of magnitude 9.0 on the Richter scale.

It wasn't till Jim publicized the TRUE Japanese seismometer readings, that the World started
to wake up and take notice.

Jim posts 100 photos of TOTALLY INTACT quake-struck buildings FLOATING in the incoming
tsunami seawater. NONE of the buildings was damaged: they'd just been knocked off foundations.

40 minutes earlier, not one of them showed damage: none had been hit by other than a tiny tremor.

A huge tsunami wave in one photo is seen just before it was about to flatten
a flimsy timber carport: the carport was still 100% unharmed and totally intact.
The lady's Honda coupe was still properly parked under.

Fukushima was destroyed by nukes.

We ALL need to learn the truth. Pilots need to lead the rocky road to pass on this amazing info.

Jim had to get away from continuous hacking: his server was shifted to Iceland.
Jim himself was smuggled out of mainland USA into another country to preserve hi life.

I know that to many folks this will sound highly improbable, but the implications
of ignoring the truth of 3/11 do not bear serious thinking about.

Jim's detailed Fukushima account, entitled "3/11 was Japan's 9/11", is available here.
Please pass on, spread it far and wide.

http://jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html

MikeR

SERIOUS POSTSCRIPT: if you cannot ... or worse still, if you WILL not, imagine that Israel doesn't have NukeCAM
installed in other nuclear power stations around the WWW, you might need to read the true story once again.

These guys wont let up for one moment until they have total control of all of US.
I am not kidding

Just think: no other planet in the solar system will allow them to gain entry.

Just our Earthly luck

You do realise they build the best earthquake proof buildings in Japan with very few going over 10 stories. So the already weakened foundations could be moved by a large Tsunami which is powerful enough to float ships and buildings. You do realise theses areas have markers showing previous Tsunami's over hundreds of years and some of these markers are even higher and happened over 600 years ago. No Nukes then. I have been to many parts of Japan and married and lived there. Earthquakes and Tsunami's are displayed throughout their culture in Art,Song etc and its studied and prepared for at all levels of their society. The Fukushima Tsunami was large but they have had larger. Alas I can't take you out to the huge rift under the ocean which lifted up to cause the Tsunami but I suspect you wouldn't believe that either.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Feb 24 2014, 03:16 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (kaz @ Feb 24 2014, 03:10 AM) *
Alas I can't take you out to the huge rift under the ocean which lifted up to cause the Tsunami but I suspect you wouldn't believe that either.

ATTENTION KAZ: DO NOT POST IN MY THREADS- YOU ARE A TROLL. I'm asking the mod to delete this, and you.

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Feb 24 2014, 03:17 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (almerie @ Feb 24 2014, 06:30 PM) *

Pick one please:

I understand completely JimMac's preference not wanting to entertain your comments on his threads ...
this is the second post when you've recklessly thrown "nutcase" into a serious discussion.
If you cannot, correction, WILL not, understand why some folks would consider the term
as argumentum ad hominem you're on your own.

HINT: If you do have solid insider information, please tell us what the government is/are up to in the skies:
give us all the benefit of your wisdom.

I am sure many if not most who read this thread will have absolute-zero objective information
on the topic for the simple reason that Government refuses to provide any info.
The Government and its NGOs refuse point blank to take ANY questions
that could jeopardize their self-imposed ban on any comment that We the People
might interpret as pertaining to chemtrailing or to persistent contrails.

The floor is yours: no more trick questions.... perleese rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by MikeR: Feb 24 2014, 03:20 AM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Feb 24 2014, 03:45 AM
Post #20

QUOTE (kaz @ Feb 24 2014, 07:10 PM) *
You do realise they build the best earthquake proof buildings in Japan with very few going over 10 stories. So the already weakened foundations could be moved by a large Tsunami which is powerful enough to float ships and buildings. You do realise theses areas have markers showing previous Tsunami's over hundreds of years and some of these markers are even higher and happened over 600 years ago. No Nukes then. I have been to many parts of Japan and married and lived there. Earthquakes and Tsunami's are displayed throughout their culture in Art,Song etc and its studied and prepared for at all levels of their society. The Fukushima Tsunami was large but they have had larger. Alas I can't take you out to the huge rift under the ocean which lifted up to cause the Tsunami but I suspect you wouldn't believe that either.

ONLY if you have any patience at all, read jimstonefreelance.com/fukushime1.html

LOOK seriously at the photos and read again what I said (NOT what you think I should have said)
and if you will then have the courtesy to give some slight indication you have actually
taken in the contrarian info, then we can have a conversation.

The topic is NOT about Japan's preparedness for disasters: I'm an architect and it takes
no special qualifications to know about earthquake readiness in Japanese buildings.

We are talking here about an ACT OF WAR.
We are talking about an ACT OF WAR perpeTRAITORed by a Criminal nation
(Criminal as in "CONVICTED of Genocide" by a World Court, including but not limited to
the ongoing genocide being committed on concentration camp occupants incarcerated in Gaza)
We are talking about an ACT OF WAR perpeTRAITORed on a victim nation whose only fault
is seismic. In this ACT OF WAR the fault was activated by Allied earthquake-creation technology
totally under the out-of-control psychopathetic hands of the Criminal's Colony in Washington DC

READ the evidence, THEN comment.

Look forward to your revised version.... assuming JimMac can still tolerate us here rolleyes.gif .

MikeR

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 03:39 AM