IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
North Approach Impact Analysis, new tech paper by Pilots For 9/11 Truth

Rating 5 V

Jupiter
post Feb 7 2010, 02:12 PM
Post #21

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,705

QUOTE (bobcat46 @ Feb 1 2010, 08:24 PM) *
Just what are you trying to show by the last three images??? Please give more explanation.

I'm not trying to show anything. I show you the official path presents this extraordinary thing : The fligth AA77 flies over this airport. (northwoods's power ? biggrin.gif )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
carlos furlong
post Feb 24 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #22

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,402

QUOTE (IRIQUOIS227 @ Jan 28 2010, 11:27 AM) *
I'm curious. I thought the decision about this ended years ago with the acknowledgment that NO 757 aircraft, or any large aircraft for that matter struck the pentagon. The pentagon itself yielded more than sufficient evidence/proof that this incident never happened. Is there a purpose for this organization anymore? Rational people are already well convinced that the WTC incident was local fraud and carried off badly. It was carried off with drones for the towers, and god knows where the passengers of flight 93 and 77 are. I read somewhere where a female ATC announced American 77 out over the Atlantic. To my horror and certainly yours, the reason for this CIA sponsored crime served it's purpose, and Americans have no further interest in it. The accepted the lie of Arab Terrorists long ago, the corporations that stood to steal trillions from Americans did, and there are, that I know of, now current investigations afoot as we speak. I, for one, and enraged at this fact. But as I'm sure you know, most americans are plainly stupid and swallowed the Bush bilge like a cold beer on a hot day. They now blame Arabs for the crime and have inflamed the middle east for years to come. Despite the US loss in Iraq, and Afghanistan, now Pakistan, Wiziristan Georgia and Somalia are involved! They still don't have a pipeline route for the Oil under the Caucasus. I can't see now how the US will get one. Finally, what's going to happen to us when all these PTSD kids on antidepressants come home dead or with limbs blown of and worst of all the wreckage of a "video game" mentality. VA will be crushed like a cigarette butt. Housing? medical care? Jobs? The rise of all these "security" companies. Badly trained mercenaries? This current military is the worst trained worst performing set of goof-balls ever fielded by the US, and they're already organizing thinking they've been "battle tested," and ready to take on the world. They've missed the point THEY LOST THE WARS AND LARGELY DUE TO HOMEMADE BOMBS! Anyway, we've got bigger problems than an issue America has decided to let slide into history unchallenged. I think we can stop worrying about American 77. It never was close to the pentagon.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/103.html

have a look at this.

+Quote Post
carlos furlong
post Feb 24 2010, 10:35 AM
Post #23

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,402

i totally agree with everything you said,period!!!!being a vietnam vet against the war in the seventies,i know well what a f'd up dangerous,corupt gov. we have always had in this country,and that the only way to confront this nazi regream is head on by taking to the streets by the millions (they have no means to stop massive protests)and to continue these protests until we totally defeat these cowards&bums,but this generation doesn't care enough to do that,so i'm waiting for this country to slide into hell!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Nicole
post Feb 24 2010, 10:57 AM
Post #24

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,919

On PTSD which is quite a huge problem :

http://militarytimes.com/projects/sal/09032009/ptsd/

Rachel Yehuda does an important job on it. Not only veterans have physical damages, the worse are psychological, or neurological. In La Slapétrière in Paris, Dr Agid found as he was treating parkinson diseases by electrodes that you can help someone psychologically as your brain operation concerns Parkinson.

If much more people realized the enormous damages one veteran alone can involve by his troubles and with no possibility to control them, people would move. This concerns everyone with no exception.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 11:46 PM