IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My New Videos: September 11, A Bernie Madoff Sized Fraud, insider trading ahead of the September 11 demolitions

SR71
post Sep 11 2013, 02:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,512

A solemn greetings to all who read these lines on this 12th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 controlled demolitions in New York.

Not a peep from the New York Times today about the Remember WTC 7 billboard in Times Square.

I have produced a two part, two hour video about September 11 and insider trading.  

The first hour is a review of what you already know, as it establishes that flight 77 did not hit the pentagon and the plane strike on the twin towers was a clever cover cause for the controlled demolition of the three towers.

I hope you will agree however, that it is an achievement to make a convincing case for this hypothesis in just one hour time.  This is important now because the arguments are not always well presented and the amount of raw evidence is disorganized and overwhelming, making it a challenge for the average person to comprehend and take seriously.  By default, most people just accept the official fable of 911.

I would appreciate your feedback.  Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfPPKOOVREs...fNGk7vhGeyk9VdQ

The second hour is due for completion this week.  In it, I will examine the insider options trading done by those who profited from 911 ahead of time.
I will forward the link to you shortly.

Kind regards,

Daniel Bruno
  private pilot

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MarcusT
post Sep 12 2013, 11:16 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 467

QUOTE (SR71 @ Sep 9 2013, 04:16 PM) *
  I have produced a two part, two hour video about September 11 and insider trading.  

The first hour is a review of what you already know, as it establishes that flight 77 did not hit the pentagon and the plane strike on the twin towers was a clever cover cause for the controlled demolition of the three towers.

I hope you will agree however, that it is an achievement to make a convincing case for this hypothesis in just one hour time.  This is important now because the arguments are not always well presented and the amount of raw evidence is disorganized and overwhelming, making it a challenge for the average person to comprehend and take seriously.  By default, most people just accept the official fable of 911.

I would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to put it together, all efforts to get the word out are to be congratulated and supported by us all - so well done.

However, I'm sorry to say that I didn't think it was very good overall compared to the awesome "September 11: The New Pearl Harbour" and it's not clear to me who it is aimed at.

Specifically:

1) The intro is far too long - few people will have the attention span to sit through it (especially not anyone new to the subject matter).

2) You mention Israel halfway through (around 31:40 in the note saying "Wrong. Africa has huge oil reserves. The issue is Israel") but out of context so at best the meaning is lost on the viewer and at worst they may assume it's going to be an anti-semitic video and proceed no further. Also Wesley Clark isn't wrong per se, the wars ARE about oil to some degree, it's just that there are other at play goals too - including those of Israel that you allude to.

3) The Barry Jennings interview is shown twice (though different lengths of clip) - this should be reworked so he only appears once.

4) Someone watching this first hour will be left none the wiser about what Bernie Madoff has to do with it and unlikely to follow through to the next half to find out so I suggest that the documentary should be renamed to something like "September 11: A Grand Deception And Fraud" and Bernie Madoff mentioned as little as possible. Unless I've missed something and you're going to say that he was actually involved...?!

This post has been edited by MarcusT: Sep 12 2013, 11:17 AM

+Quote Post
SR71
post Sep 12 2013, 05:06 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,512

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will try to do better. Once upon a time I was really naive about 911, as I explain below. Ive come a long way.

Chapter 2 will be up soon, but unfortunately it gets far more technical than ch.1 as it examines 911 insider trading and will require even more attention span and mental effort to make any sense out of it....

I dont know how to make a concise /simpler / easier / convenient/ bite size / non controversial type of presentation about any aspect of 911 and remain accurate.

My video skill level is restricted to showing the credible eyewitness testimony that speaks volumes and casts grave doubt on the official fable. Lay out the video showing the demolitions in progress. Who is not going to not believe a retired major general who says no plane hit the pentagon? I got this done in 60 minutes.

I am extremely troubled about the obvious neocon and Israeli involvement in deciding American policies of war and peace, regardless of who is president ( just look at Obama and Rice and Power obediently doing and saying, over and over, exactly what Ariel Sharon and Netenyahu and his bedfellows demand America do about Syria, Egypt, Iran, Libya and anything else they want ) and the evidence of a 911 false flag to get things started ( invade Iraq, another Wolfowitz demand ) at the dawn of the new century.....

I had nothing to do with it, nor was I informed about it. And thats just how "they"
want things to be.

I remember the morning the towers fell. My mind went blank. I had no opinions/no anger and nothing to say because I couldnt make any sense out of the whole affair after the second plane hit. It just didnt figure in my wildest imagination that two planes could mistakenly crash or intentionally fly in to bldgs and then when the news said Osama bin Laden did it I couldnt comprehend how they knew so quickly or could be so certain in the middle of such mayhem.

Osama bin Laden did not and could not have done what we now know happened on 911. So who? why? Cui bono who benefited, who paid the price and who said that it needed to happen and said it was good for Israel after the fact?

I did not. And unlike Obama I will not be silenced.

I bought the official fable for years and years, more than a decade in fact. I dismissed the truthers as naive. Nobody could keep a secret like that, I said.

Then I happened to see a video of something rippling all the window shades floor by floor in unison while the tower burned above. AT that moment I knew the official 911 fairy tale had some explaining to do. Then I saw WTC 7. Then I understood what the real deal was with 911 and it wasnt Osama. ANd the fact that this mad "war on terror"
lives on and on and on after his alleged death is more confirmation that it was never about him to begin with. He was used as a prop.

So, its not too hard to narrow done the possible actors here. Very, very few people
had the access and means and motive to do 911. I think we may find out, in the near future, exactly who these organizations and people were.

QUOTE (MarcusT @ Sep 12 2013, 03:16 PM) *
Thanks for taking the time to put it together, all efforts to get the word out are to be congratulated and supported by us all - so well done.

However, I'm sorry to say that I didn't think it was very good overall compared to the awesome "September 11: The New Pearl Harbour" and it's not clear to me who it is aimed at.

Specifically:

1) The intro is far too long - few people will have the attention span to sit through it (especially not anyone new to the subject matter).

2) You mention Israel halfway through (around 31:40 in the note saying "Wrong. Africa has huge oil reserves. The issue is Israel") but out of context so at best the meaning is lost on the viewer and at worst they may assume it's going to be an anti-semitic video and proceed no further. Also Wesley Clark isn't wrong per se, the wars ARE about oil to some degree, it's just that there are other at play goals too - including those of Israel that you allude to.

3) The Barry Jennings interview is shown twice (though different lengths of clip) - this should be reworked so he only appears once.

4) Someone watching this first hour will be left none the wiser about what Bernie Madoff has to do with it and unlikely to follow through to the next half to find out so I suggest that the documentary should be renamed to something like "September 11: A Grand Deception And Fraud" and Bernie Madoff mentioned as little as possible. Unless I've missed something and you're going to say that he was actually involved...?!

+Quote Post
CharlesGWright
post Sep 13 2013, 11:08 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,511

good job Daniel Bruno, thanks for doing this for all of us still in the fog of mind manipulation

Cheers,
https://www.facebook.com/charles.g.wright.7
Charles Gilbert Wright
USN, NAS MOFFETT FIELD, CA,
SQUADRON VP-50, AW3,
ANTI-SUBMARINE WARFARE OPERATOR,
LOCKHEED P3-C ORION CREWMEMBER SS-2,
1969-1973

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Dec 21 2014, 04:59 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (SR71 @ Sep 12 2013, 04:06 PM) *
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will try to do better. Once upon a time I was really naive about 911, as I explain below. Ive come a long way.

Chapter 2 will be up soon, but unfortunately it gets far more technical than ch.1 as it examines 911 insider trading and will require even more attention span and mental effort to make any sense out of it....

I dont know how to make a concise /simpler / easier / convenient/ bite size / non controversial type of presentation about any aspect of 911 and remain accurate.

My video skill level is restricted to showing the credible eyewitness testimony that speaks volumes and casts grave doubt on the official fable. Lay out the video showing the demolitions in progress. Who is not going to not believe a retired major general who says no plane hit the pentagon? I got this done in 60 minutes.

I am extremely troubled about the obvious neocon and Israeli involvement in deciding American policies of war and peace, regardless of who is president ( just look at Obama and Rice and Power obediently doing and saying, over and over, exactly what Ariel Sharon and Netenyahu and his bedfellows demand America do about Syria, Egypt, Iran, Libya and anything else they want ) and the evidence of a 911 false flag to get things started ( invade Iraq, another Wolfowitz demand ) at the dawn of the new century.....

I had nothing to do with it, nor was I informed about it. And thats just how "they"
want things to be.

I remember the morning the towers fell. My mind went blank. I had no opinions/no anger and nothing to say because I couldnt make any sense out of the whole affair after the second plane hit. It just didnt figure in my wildest imagination that two planes could mistakenly crash or intentionally fly in to bldgs and then when the news said Osama bin Laden did it I couldnt comprehend how they knew so quickly or could be so certain in the middle of such mayhem.

Osama bin Laden did not and could not have done what we now know happened on 911. So who? why? Cui bono who benefited, who paid the price and who said that it needed to happen and said it was good for Israel after the fact?

I did not. And unlike Obama I will not be silenced.

I bought the official fable for years and years, more than a decade in fact. I dismissed the truthers as naive. Nobody could keep a secret like that, I said.

Then I happened to see a video of something rippling all the window shades floor by floor in unison while the tower burned above. AT that moment I knew the official 911 fairy tale had some explaining to do. Then I saw WTC 7. Then I understood what the real deal was with 911 and it wasnt Osama. ANd the fact that this mad "war on terror"
lives on and on and on after his alleged death is more confirmation that it was never about him to begin with. He was used as a prop.

So, its not too hard to narrow done the possible actors here. Very, very few people
had the access and means and motive to do 911. I think we may find out, in the near future, exactly who these organizations and people were.

Didn't ANYONE, besides me, feel an immediate sense, on 9/11/01, that the TARGETS the supposed terrorists selected were so OUT OF THE REALM of reasonable? Wouldn't they have selected the WHITE HOUSE and THE CAPITOL? They hate America......why choose international business centers????? I felt a sense of "lies" IMMEDIATELY!

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 22 2014, 12:19 PM
Post #6

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

Didn't ANYONE, besides me, feel an immediate sense, on 9/11/01, that the TARGETS the supposed terrorists selected were so OUT OF THE REALM of reasonable? Wouldn't they have selected the WHITE HOUSE and THE CAPITOL? They hate America......why choose international business centers????? I felt a sense of "lies" IMMEDIATELY!

The first thing I noticed at noon on 911 in a parking lot in NE Ohio was the weather. The sky was perfect blue. Too perfect? I have thought about this often.

You would think a terrorist would crash a plane into the White House. Also, crash it into the Pentagon but not to minimize damage. Dive bomb right into the heart of it would make more sense.

How about smashing into the Washington Monument? A nuclear plant? St. Louis Arch? (...'I done saw a plane fly right thru the damn arch. Daggummit.) Bill O'Reilly's house I would have no problems with.

The only actual talk of Al Quaida doing something like this was to board a plane that took off from outside the U.S.(probably Europe) and then hijack it right before it comes upon east coast. I will hunt for the article.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 12:50 PM