IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Couple Of Questions Regarding Aa77..coming From A Noob..

knightrider
post Sep 22 2011, 09:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,304

Hi, I've been following the alternative theory of 911 for quite a while now, and I am now convinced more than ever that there is more to 911 than what we are being led to believe. The Pentagon issue is one that has sparked my interest quite a bit especially on what kind of aircraft could have been used that struck the building. Now as you can tell I am new in here and really haven't had the luxury of time to scour through all the topics in the forums so I would like to politely ask a couple of questions and hopefully be pointed to the right direction if these have already been answered before:

1. I understand that Boeing works hand in hand with the NTSB in investigations to crashes and accidents especially if it involves one of their own planes. Why didn't the Boeing Company protest or point out any of the contradictions in the NTSB's report?
2. Why did the findings/data of NTSB tallied with recorded data of the DIA and the Indianapolis ARTCC, if indeed it was not a commercial airliner that took off from that airport?

Again I apologize if these have already been answered.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 22 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (knightrider @ Sep 22 2011, 09:49 PM) *
1. I understand that Boeing works hand in hand with the NTSB in investigations to crashes and accidents especially if it involves one of their own planes. Why didn't the Boeing Company protest or point out any of the contradictions in the NTSB's report?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=435

2. Why did the findings/data of NTSB tallied with recorded data of the DIA and the Indianapolis ARTCC, if indeed it was not a commercial airliner that took off from that airport?

Not sure i understand your second question. Please clarify.

Welcome to the forum.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Sep 24 2011, 09:08 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

[quote name='rob balsamo' date='Sep 23 2011, 12:31 PM' post='10801417']
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=435

Dear Mr Balsamo

As others have said previously, that was an interesting exchange with Boeing.

Probably not all that unexpected, I would suspect.

But it may be a much deeper problem for Boeing than the 'customer', 'government departments', relationship.

Boeing owns or has association with some other interesting aviation organisations.

It could be, that one of these organisations had an involvement in the "true aircraft" that hit the Pentagon building.

This highly likely, if a previously damaged aircraft had to have say, wings repaired, wings of about 116 feet in length.

It could be a much more serious problem to them, than the use of one or more of the passenger aircraft they previously manufactured for customers, who they would have no control over in the use of.

just a thought

Robert

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Sep 24 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #4

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (knightrider @ Sep 23 2011, 01:49 AM) *
The Pentagon issue is one that has sparked my interest quite a bit especially on what kind of aircraft could have been used that struck the building.

The aircraft did not strike the building. We have proof of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-LJ-o

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 07:45 PM