IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What If?, Flight # and passengers were ALL fictitious?

excontroller
post Oct 11 2014, 09:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

I have given the events on 9/11/2001 a LOT of thought. It suddenly occurs to me that the authorities SHOULD have had video evidence of most, if not all passengers who boarded the suspect flights that morning. The FACT they don't, points suspiciously to the very REAL possibility that NONE of the stated manifests were REAL....that the passengers we've learned about, and wondered what became of them, were never real people. The possibility exists that those flights departed their airports with empty planes, then slipped away, after getting their shadow drones taking over the assigned transponder codes, and then ran the drones into the buildings. That theory would eliminate having to kill a bunch of passengers. I can't get passed the idea that those planes we were shown, flying into the WTC buildings, were nothing but laser-guided aircraft, just like laser-guided bombs. One of the first ideas after I heard about the event, was that it seemed impossible to find 19 zealots all on ONE DAY, who would consider suicide. Then it seemed ridiculous that they would select the target that was hit. NONE of the supposed FACTS of the day, made ANY SENSE.....I'm still trying to figure it out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 11 2014, 10:17 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (excontroller @ Oct 11 2014, 08:42 PM) *
I have given the events on 9/11/2001 a LOT of thought. It suddenly occurs to me that the authorities SHOULD have had video evidence of most, if not all passengers who boarded the suspect flights that morning. The FACT they don't, points suspiciously to the very REAL possibility that NONE of the stated manifests were REAL....that the passengers we've learned about, and wondered what became of them, were never real people. The possibility exists that those flights departed their airports with empty planes, then slipped away, after getting their shadow drones taking over the assigned transponder codes, and then ran the drones into the buildings. That theory would eliminate having to kill a bunch of passengers. I can't get passed the idea that those planes we were shown, flying into the WTC buildings, were nothing but laser-guided aircraft, just like laser-guided bombs. One of the first ideas after I heard about the event, was that it seemed impossible to find 19 zealots all on ONE DAY, who would consider suicide. Then it seemed ridiculous that they would select the target that was hit. NONE of the supposed FACTS of the day, made ANY SENSE.....I'm still trying to figure it out.

Hi Ex.

I'm with you all the way here.

The past while I was thinking of the entire complex 9/11 puzzle and there are only two pieces that still don't fit yet for me; a couple of loose ends.

1. The hijackers
2. Passengers

I would like to see the airline receipts for the tickets purchased.
Flight manifests are a piece of cake to make up. Same with boarding passes.
Purchase receipts would be much more difficult to forge.

What could the airlines or credit card companies say?
"Well, if we release this information it could put at risk someone trying to fraudulently use their credit cards or accounts?"
I think it would be safe to say that all their accounts would be closed/inactive as of 9/11 with no worries of future fraudulent use.

More on 1. Hijackers from above.

We know that the 'hijackers' were pretty much given carte blanche to enter the U.S. via flimsy visa applications that were approved without a bat of the eye.

These 'hijackers' must have been hand-picked to do some type of job re: 9/11.
Some of them then went on to flight training school in the U.S. with limited success.
Were they sent to the schools to make up part of their hijacking story?

There were warnings of some type of upcoming hijackings months before 9/11 that various countries got wind of. How did they catch this info? Was it deliberately leaked by the U.S.? If so, why?

As you said above Ex, to my mind the 'hijackers' either never boarded any of the planes, or if they did, they didn't fly them. The planes (whatever they were, not the scheduled flights) were either remotely controlled straight from take off, or were taken over mid-flight and flown into their targets.

2. Passengers

Once again, you could be right about your theory as to no passengers on the planes.
The question then would be, what happened to them? Some of them certainly could have been fictitious.
But what about the others. How can they be accounted for? There are several scenarios.
At least a few of them likely made phone calls from the ground that were recorded.

You talked about
"... it seemed impossible to find 19 zealots all on ONE DAY, who would consider suicide. Then it seemed ridiculous that they would select the target that was hit. "

Yes quite unlikely. Add to that the likelihood that on four separate occasions on the same day there would be successful hijackings.

I discussed the following in another thread a while back.
Because hijackings are so rare in the U.S., couldn't an alert have been issued to all pilots in the air after the first hijacking? If not the first, surely after the second?
If not the third, surely the fourth!!!

Forget about the military that was asleep at the wheel, how about simply notifying pilots in the air.
Give them a freakin' chance to know what's supposedly going on.

But if no outside job was going on, why notify them? Just keep everyone in the dark, according to plan.

+Quote Post
FirstUsedBooks
post Oct 11 2014, 10:19 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,103

QUOTE (excontroller @ Oct 11 2014, 05:42 PM) *

Four years since you first posted and you're still trying to figure it out? Well, never mind, you're by no means alone. I'm stuck in the same place, though I've been studying it for 12 years. I wouldn't worry too much about the 19 zealots. Some of them, perhaps most, boarded planes, regardless of what the nonexistent security vidoes might show. though I think probably Mohammed Atta, for at least one, did not. Once aboard, and into the flight, I think they secured access to the cockpits, probably killing or dismaiming the pilots in the process, discovering upon sitting down in the pilot and copilot seats that they actually had no control over what the plane wished to do.

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Oct 11 2014, 11:42 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (excontroller @ Oct 12 2014, 01:42 PM) *
.....eliminate having to kill a bunch of passengers. I can't get passed the idea that those planes we were shown, flying into the WTC buildings...

Okay....maybe you CAN get past the idea that the planes
were NOT shown flying into buildings?

Nothing short of willful blindness will allow us to see a Boeing
hitting the Pentagon, nothing will let us see how the plane
could POSSIBLY have crashed.... simply because the damage
to the building, seen on pin-sharp photos in the first 54 minutes
after the Hollywood fireball, was near-absolute zero, and AA77
was cancelled according to the BTS website 9/11/01

The image purporting to be AA11 in the Naudet video is a
totally-implausible blur lacking all aeronautical relevance, anyway
Route AA11 was cancelled according to the BTS website 9/11/01.

A computer-generated-image faking a Boeing on Route UA175 looks
totally unconvincing as its CGI pixels are seen dissolving harmlessly,
with zero force and even less damage, into the pixels representing
a screen version of WTC2. No plane parts and no broken window
glass tells us all we need to know about the intentions of the
photoshop enthusiasm in High Places of secret services here and
presumably abroad too.

We grieve for those who lost their lives that day, but spare a passing
thought for the many who allegedly died but whose live photos appeared
on public, online for close examination, years after 9/11/01.
I refer to photographs taken and published AFTER the subject on the
photo was alleged to have died: too many photographers forgot
to delete exif data, and all these pictures are dated several
years after 9/11.

The 4 planes were faked: everything else presented, in connection
with the Crime of the Century, became totally incredible.

HINT for a hint of the MO behind 9/11, look to the serial genocide and
crimes against humanity being perpeTRAITORed by convicted criminals
and their accomplices in Gaza today.... IYCWIM

MikeR

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 12 2014, 09:52 AM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I agree that perhaps the most perplexing part of the picture is that of the passengers. Certainly some are just characters in a play, perhaps just people with fake identities.

But there are some who seem to be different. Mainly those whose families actually did try to bring suit, but whose efforts were frustrated by the federal government, including the judiciary.

Most interesting is the case of Ellen Mariani who went the whole way, only to be rejected by the courts. On the surface, it appears her husband, supposedly booked on AA11, did die.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 12 2014, 10:33 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,913

Now we're getting to my favorite parts of 911 research. Your post could really be divided into three separate threads: what hit towers; what brought down towers; and supposed passengers. The above has divided the 911 Truthers in their opinions on what happened. There has not been a unified approach on this. I am preparing a separate thread on this when I get the time this week.
Nine of the hijackers were found to be living after 911. You can do the research on this.
The three links at bottom of page should be of interest if you have not seen them. That could cover how WTC was manipulated if you follow it with an open mind.
As for the passengers. In my honest opinion, most of these so called passengers either did not exist or were given false identity to be used in pulling off 911. You can read some of my previous posts on this forum about this. There is ample research to prove this. LetsRoll forum has been the best at investigating the passengers and even those in WTC that supposedly died. Actually, you combine all the work of all the legit 911 forums and you get the answer to your post. Lisa Beamer and Ann Hogland, mother of Mark Bingham, are both full of cow dung and it is obvious. Do some research on them the past 13 years and you will see why.
I could write for hours on your post but something is more important for today. My Browns hopefully beating the Steelers. Anyways, sometimes watching instead of reading can be more persuasive. The first two links should be of interest to you as it concerns your post.
Good post and enjoy the links.
Rob
yrretkip@yahoo.com

Capt. Dan Hanley info:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pilot-missing.htm

Just found lawsuit link in my Pocket app. Amazing in scope and who signed on in support! (use READER that should be located in URL)

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/02/02/airl...-charges-hague/

Below, link one is 90 minutes, two is 22 minutes, and three is 2 hours. Watch them in order. You be the judge. (wear headphones for theater effect)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIfMw7mEDNk

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5DgFcpsxes

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vD_IgCKpNrY

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 12 2014, 03:23 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Oct 11 2014, 09:17 PM) *
The past while I was thinking of the entire complex 9/11 puzzle and there are only two pieces that still don't fit yet for me; a couple of loose ends.

1. The hijackers
2. Passengers

Actually there is a third piece that doesn't fit for me that I forgot to mention.
Flt. 93.

I don't see why the perps would fake a fourth jet crash into an open field.
If someone could provide me with possible explanations that make logical sense, I'd appreciate it.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 12 2014, 03:28 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 12 2014, 09:33 AM) *
Below, link one is 90 minutes, two is 22 minutes, and three is 2 hours. Watch them in order. You be the judge. (wear headphones for theater effect)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIfMw7mEDNk

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5DgFcpsxes

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vD_IgCKpNrY

Truthis, you have posted two Sep. Clues video links and one Richard Hall video link.

I can debunk many of the arguments in all three videos with ease.

The Sept. Clues crew is severely misguided. They are still on the 'Truther team', but quite out of touch with reality.
I like Richard Hall, he seems like a very affable chap. He just flubbed it with his last theory with the radar readings (hologram theory).

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 12 2014, 04:00 PM
Post #9

NPMike, take your time and show your reasons for debunking Sept Clues. I look forward to it. I look at 911 from all angles, yours included. smile.gif

Regarding 93: remember that there was an exercise exactly in that area during the summer and including 911. Fake a crash for one reason: this throws off people like you and me. In my opinion, all that so called debris was planted up to eight miles away as part of exercise. They needed the media to concentrate solely on a supposed plane crash to create this heroic effort by the passengers. More icing by perps on 911 cake.
Take care and look forward to your debunking post.
Rob.
(Browns gonna win in a rout in less than 2 minutes)

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Oct 12 2014, 04:02 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 12 2014, 05:44 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 12 2014, 03:00 PM) *
NPMike, take your time and show your reasons for debunking Sept Clues. I look forward to it. I look at 911 from all angles, yours included. smile.gif

I'm glad you keep an open mind as do I.
Like many, I went through a no-planes, CGI phase etc. etc.
But after critical analysis I saw huge flaws in each group's theories.

Regarding 93: remember that there was an exercise exactly in that area during the summer and including 911.

A military exercise in the area has no connection to a crash though, unless the crash is attributed to a military crash, which it wasn't. So that is superfluous information.

I'll talk briefly about a few Sept. Clues items and a Rich Hall item.

Re: Nose in nose out.

Think it through. The nose-in nose-out film was purported to be fake.
How could they have created a film in advance that showed destruction at a specific location in WTC2 (nose out) and then with dozens of other videos taken on 9/11, damage is shown to be in the exact location where the 'fake' chopper 5 video showed its fake nose out?

Sep. Clues and Ace Baker both state that no plane is shown to be approaching WTC2 (before panning in).
They both goofed big-time here and lost all credibility with me after that huge mistake.
It's not clear whether they both deliberately used a poor quality video of the Chopper video or not, but there is a much better quality video of the Chopper video online that clearly shows the plane approaching in the 6 seconds before impact.

Sep. Clues talks about a WTC1 "Secondary linear explosion". It is not an explosion.
The impact smoke is cleared away by wind, revealing the already burning fuel emerging from the tower.

Sep. Clues talks about a WTC1 'black tip' of wing painted in by photoshop.
When the wind pushed the fire away to the left, it revealed the 'black gash' which was smoke coming out.
That smoke was their painted in 'black gash'.
Later footage that shows the 'photoshopped' gash to be missing, is just showing that the black smoke dissipated. That was another huge mistake by Sep. Clues!

Richard Hall has made some very slick videos over the years. He's also made some 180 degree about face turns on his theories. That's OK. We all do.

His latest theory, the hologram theory uses two radar plots; an NTSB radar and a military radar plot.
One of the problems with this theory (a huge problem) is that the military radar plot just happens to end at precisely the moment that the jet crashes into WTC2.
What are the chances of that occurring in real life?

+Quote Post
mainer
post Oct 12 2014, 05:49 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 4,070

To the extent that your theory that no passengers had to be killed depends on NONE of the passengers having existed as such, it fails. I had a personal friend who disappeared on 9/11 after leaving his wife and daughter (to whom he was exceptionally devoted) to take Flight 77. So either he died in the crash of that flight (wherever it was) or was killed as part of a clean-up operation.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 12 2014, 09:42 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (mainer @ Oct 12 2014, 04:49 PM) *
To the extent that your theory that no passengers had to be killed depends on NONE of the passengers having existed as such, it fails. I had a personal friend who disappeared on 9/11 after leaving his wife and daughter (to whom he was exceptionally devoted) to take Flight 77...

"The FACT they don't, points suspiciously to the very REAL possibility that NONE of the stated manifests were REAL....that the passengers we've learned about, and wondered what became of them, were never real people. The possibility exists that those flights departed their airports with empty planes,"

Although he didn't state it explicitly (he talked about NONE of the *manifests* being real, not the passengers)
Ex certainly seemed to imply that none of the passengers were real.

In addition to your friend mainer, we know of Barb Olson who certainly was a real person.
I'm sure many more people listed on the flight manifest (notice how I worded that) were also real people.
However there is a distinct possibility that some were not.

Getting back to Barb Olson. People talk about the possibility that she is alive but living under another alias.
If you were Barb Olson, under what circumstance would you be willing to give up your happy personal life, lose it all, to live under the radar for the rest of your life? She certainly wouldn't volunteer to be on this team.
If it happened, which I think is extremely unlikely, the only motive I can think of would be to cling to her life. That is, held at gun-point or knife-point and threatened with her life if she didn't comply.

But if you think it through, it just doesn't make sense. Why would perps take a chance with it?
They would just finish off these people in whatever was the easiest manner for them.

One more thing I should add about Barb. I found it extremely strange the way her husband was calm and cool as a cucumber the same/next day after 9/11 in his interviews.
What man who just lost his wife would be as matter-of-fact as he was?

This post has been edited by NP1Mike: Oct 12 2014, 09:48 PM

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Oct 13 2014, 02:32 AM
Post #13

From: San Diego California USoA Earth Sol Milkyway Universe
Member No.: 2,625

QUOTE (excontroller @ Oct 10 2014, 12:42 AM) *

Well maybe you missed their excuse in the early hours / days. They claimed the security cameras at the airports the flights took off from, that is times three, had malfunctioning cameras at the time. That is some coincidence wouldn't you say. Then couple that with the fact it was the same security outfit at those three locations, seems planned for an excuse. The flights could and most likely were simple swapped out drones for passenger flights as per Operation Northwoods ideas. Also the fact that I was reading all about the built in high jacking recovery system that all Boeing 757's and up had as a default these recovery NavCom systems. The clue-key are the transponders going dark, the recovery operation requires the flight parameters sent to them by Some Radio Channel somewhere, and they use the transponders channel. This according to code name Woodpecker.

What else do you want to know about the covert black operation known as 9/11?

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Oct 13 2014, 02:41 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Oct 11 2014, 12:42 AM) *
we know of Barb Olson who certainly was a real person.

I wonder what life will be like with that kind of faith. Naw, seriously, she was allegedly married to, and not Reported, about to split from her husband. So what was she for this plot. She was a recognizable name, as victim. Easily she would work for 'those farces' when that is what she has been until this point anyway. So a telephone call, or two or three, from "a flight at altitude" in a plane that had no air phones installed. How about a spoofed telephone number by plotters that faked a call to Ted. (it was Ted right)

The 'official' story to finally drop is there was just One connection to both Barbs phone (sick) and Teds line, for a total running time of "Zero seconds". They have been married so long they can read each others minds, and he told his story of His Conversation with her to the world, in deeply held and controlled grief.

Yeah I never believed them neither.

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Oct 13 2014, 02:46 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (mainer @ Oct 10 2014, 08:49 PM) *
To the extent that your theory that no passengers had to be killed depends on NONE of the passengers having existed as such, it fails. I had a personal friend who disappeared on 9/11 after leaving his wife and daughter (to whom he was exceptionally devoted) to take Flight 77. So either he died in the crash of that flight (wherever it was) or was killed as part of a clean-up operation.

I am sorry you lost a friend, for what ever reason. You have heard of the accounts from other planes in the vicinity of Ohio for that morning? Talk of "bombs on board" etc.? Flights landing and taxiing to a remote hanger owned by NASA,,,

The air waves have been filled with all forms of diversionary chatter and scatter, but there were recordings of these things over the radios from planes to planes and to ground controllers.

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Oct 13 2014, 03:19 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 10 2014, 01:33 PM) *
Your post could really be divided into three separate threads: what hit towers; what brought down towers; and supposed passengers.

,,, snip't,,,

Nine of the hijackers were found to be living after 911. You can do the research on this.

The three links at bottom of page should be of interest if you have not seen them.

Yes they can be three different,,, but still one common point and the big one, the Liars that told us those three items.

The identifications have been proven to a satisfactory level for the FBI, that they were "faked ID's used". The continued use of Mohammed Atta,,, well it is kind of a waste of time unless your point is to destroy the credibility of the legend told by Liars. That's an easy one to use for that.

As to your links,,, why it is the, well pardon my vocabulary but I call them the 'sept clueless crowd', why is it they fail to recognize the part of the plane that thin skin of Aluminium is attached to is very strong material? They also have no understanding of how a digital camera operates at the distance those "nose out" frames were shot. Still no reply about what kind of zoom was used for that shot? Was it a physical lens change zoom or a software zoom or a combination of both? How does the software fill in the missing pixel blanks? Is also something they need to understand. I do, I do not buy "no planes". Some planes parts are photographed on the ground still smoldering. The 'flat bed truck dropping off parts' excuse works except for those found on Top of the Bank next door. I don't intend to make this a SC thread, I just had to get that off my mind. Rob, I thought a pilot would know better about the under frame of the plane rather than the skin doing the damages. The question marks are all rhetorical.

This post has been edited by SlackerSlayer: Oct 13 2014, 03:22 AM

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 13 2014, 09:31 AM
Post #17

Now the forum is hopping! Where do I start? smile.gif

NPMike
"....A military exercise in the area has no connection to a crash though, unless the crash is attributed to a military crash, which it wasn't. So that is superfluous information...."

This was a bio-terrorist exercise. The military IS a part of 911. What shot a missile to form a crater? From eyewitness it appears to be a Warthog plane doing the shooting. Lets remember that the official story at first tried to convince us that the pre-existing gouge was the wing formation as 93 goes into the ground. IMHO, that exercise was there ahead of time to set things up to fake a plane crash. That is why the Mercyhurst profs will not debate me. Shanksville was a diversionary tactic. Plain and simple.
Exercise timeline: overview of 911
http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp...te_911_timeline

Shanksville related:
http://sirdave.com/9-10_9-11TheJohnstownTe...eamCover-up.htm

mainer:
".....,To the extent that your theory that no passengers had to be killed depends on NONE of the passengers having existed as such, it fails. I had a personal friend who disappeared on 9/11 after leaving his wife and daughter (to whom he was exceptionally devoted) to take Flight 77. So either he died in the crash of that flight (wherever it was) or was killed as part of a clean-up operation...."

First question: What is the name of your friend? How can he be on flight 77 when it was not even scheduled? Does his wife have any data to show when he bought ticket? These are important questions you have to answer on this forum. How long have you known your friend? Did your friend's wife receive anything from Victims Compensation Fund? If not, then we got a credibility problem.

More about Sept Clues later today. It takes awhile to collect thoughts. Great thread so far from everyone. smile.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 13 2014, 09:59 AM
Post #18

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Oct 12 2014, 03:23 PM) *
Actually there is a third piece that doesn't fit for me that I forgot to mention.
Flt. 93.

I don't see why the perps would fake a fourth jet crash into an open field.
If someone could provide me with possible explanations that make logical sense, I'd appreciate it.

The events of the day were a well-scripted story, naturally with human characters and visible events. The story of UA 93 was made into a movie you recall, "Let's Roll".

That is, the activity at Shanksville allowed the creation of heroes onboard the aircraft. As to events, the more the merrier, eh?

4 aircraft from 2 airlines. Just part of the story used to influence the gullible. Why not 4?

Why not 5 would also be a good question, but apparently the story writers decided 4 was all they needed.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 13 2014, 05:35 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 13 2014, 08:59 AM) *
The events of the day were a well-scripted story, naturally with human characters and visible events. The story of UA 93 was made into a movie you recall, "Let's Roll".

That is, the activity at Shanksville allowed the creation of heroes onboard the aircraft. As to events, the more the merrier, eh?

4 aircraft from 2 airlines. Just part of the story used to influence the gullible. Why not 4?

Thanks amazed. So basically your answer for Ft. 93 is that it was planned by the perps to:
1. Inject a degree of 'realism' (that is, not all the attacks were successful) and also
2. Manufacture heroes who could be milked later to create more public support.

That could very well be true.

I must say this.
Whoever were the masterminds of the entire 9/11 events, they must be given 'credit' for a most successful operation.

Successful in terms of duping the public long enough to start their wars, create their multiple homeland defense departments, and create a perpetual 'war on terrorism' that more than satisfies the military industrial complex.

The 9/11 operation wasn't perfect in terms of covering all loose ends, but it certainly was mission accomplished for what they set out to do.

The problem now for truthers is that their containment squad (FBI/CIA/NSA etc.) is so powerful, omnipresent and effective that it is virtually impossible to gain any traction in spilling the beans about 9/11, save for a 'Hong Kong sized' mass street protest that could become unmanageable for them.

This post has been edited by NP1Mike: Oct 13 2014, 05:36 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 13 2014, 05:46 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 13 2014, 08:31 AM) *
mainer:
".....,To the extent that your theory that no passengers had to be killed depends on NONE of the passengers having existed as such, it fails. I had a personal friend who disappeared on 9/11 after leaving his wife and daughter (to whom he was exceptionally devoted) to take Flight 77. ...."

First question: What is the name of your friend? How can he be on flight 77 when it was not even scheduled? Does his wife have any data to show when he bought ticket? These are important questions you have to answer on this forum. How long have you known your friend? Did your friend's wife receive anything from Victims Compensation Fund? If not, then we got a credibility problem.

More about Sept Clues later today. It takes awhile to collect thoughts. Great thread so far from everyone. smile.gif

Truthis, BINGO!

mainer, for the good of Pilots for 9/11 Truth and the truth movement at large, you owe it to yourself to answer these questions.

I will repeat and summarize the key questions:

1. What is the name of your friend?
2. Does your friend's wife have any data to show when he bought ticket?
If he did indeed buy a ticket for the flight, then there would be records of this. Either his wife could dig
up records he/she kept of the transaction or she could contact the company who took part in the
transaction (airline/credit card company etc.).
3. Did your friend's wife receive anything from Victims Compensation Fund?
If not, could you ask her why she chose not to?

mainer, by taking very little initiative on your part, you have the power to crack open something that could provide some very telling information.

Please heed the call.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 06:57 AM