IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Forum Poster Knows Someone Who Flew On Flight 77

Truthissweet
post Oct 14 2014, 08:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

I have been on this forum since the end of August. A recent post by 'mainer'' is what I feel is the most important post made since I have been here. So much so that it is worthy of a separate thread.

mainer post:

".....,To the extent that your theory that no passengers had to be killed depends on NONE of the passengers having existed as such, it fails. I had a personal friend who disappeared on 9/11 after leaving his wife and daughter (to whom he was exceptionally devoted) to take Flight 77. ...."

This is very startling news. Why wait until 10/13/14 to post this info when you have been here six years and counting.(haven't gone thru mainer's posts to see if this was mentioned before)
With that in mind, I (and now I see NPMike as well) asked for a response from mainer to my questions. So far nothing. I saw mainer name logged in yesterday morning right before I made my post. I would think that mainer would let us know the answers to my questions. The purpose of this thread is to respectfully ask mariner to explain his post. The flight 77 passengers are listed in link. Which passenger does he know?

Flight 77 passenger list:
http://www.killtown.911review.org/flight77/passengers.html

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:(as far has been researched)
Is it one of these passengers if indeed the wife claimed compensation fund?
William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

I have seen on other forums a poster show up and their only post is saying they know someone who died on a flight and that the person who died was so wonderful blah, blah, blah ...and how could the forum show such disrespect as to question a passenger's death. Then the poster is asked to provide evidence of knowing said passenger and the poster never shows up again.
Hopefully this is different in mainer's case. I will give him the benefit of doubt right now on his post. The ball is in your court to answer the following questions:

What was name?
How long did you know him?
Do you have any pictures of him you can post here?
Did his wife claim $$ from compensation fund?
How close of a friend was he?
Have you ever investigated his disappearance?
When and how did he buy ticket for flight(by credit card or was it thru where he worked?)

These are some of the basic questions I think should be answered. I am sure there are more that could be asked. Hopefully mainer responds in the next 48-72 hours.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Oct 14 2014, 09:56 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 14 2014, 07:32 AM) *
I have been on this forum since the end of August. A recent post by 'mainer'' is what I feel is the most important post made since I have been here. So much so that it is worthy of a separate thread.

mainer post:

".....,To the extent that your theory that no passengers had to be killed depends on NONE of the passengers having existed as such, it fails. I had a personal friend who disappeared on 9/11 after leaving his wife and daughter (to whom he was exceptionally devoted) to take Flight 77. ...."

This is very startling news. Why wait until 10/13/14 to post this info when you have been here six years and counting.(haven't gone thru mainer's posts to see if this was mentioned before)
With that in mind, I (and now I see NPMike as well) asked for a response from mainer to my questions. So far nothing. I saw mainer name logged in yesterday morning right before I made my post. I would think that mainer would let us know the answers to my questions. The purpose of this thread is to respectfully ask mariner to explain his post. The flight 77 passengers are listed in link. Which passenger does he know?

Flight 77 passenger list:
http://www.killtown.911review.org/flight77/passengers.html

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:(as far has been researched)
William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

I have seen on other forums a poster show up and their only post is saying they know someone who died on a flight and that the person who died was so wonderful blah, blah, blah ...and how could the forum show such disrespect as to question a passenger's death. Then the poster is asked to provide evidence of knowing said passenger and the poster never shows up again.
Hopefully this is different in mainer's case. I will give him the benefit of doubt right now on his post. The ball is in your court to answer the following questions:

What was name?
How long did you know him?
Do you have any pictures of him you can post here?
Did his wife claim $$ from compensation fund?
How close of a friend was he?
Have you ever investigated his disappearance?
When and how did he buy ticket for flight(by credit card or was it thru where he worked?)

These are some of the basic questions I think should be answered. I am sure there are more that could be asked. Hopefully mainer responds in the next 48-72 hours.

I was theorizing......ALL I KNOW, for a FACT, is that those "terrorists" COULD NOT have flown those aircraft, let alone, hit the targets like the aircraft did. I was trying to THINK of some way that they "disposed" of the passengers. IF, and I have trouble with this, the passengers really were all murdered, when and where did that occur? Knowing what I DO, about the performance abilities of the aircraft and the technology available at the time, it would have been a pretty simple deal to laser-guide the drones into the buildings. THAT much, I KNOW.

+Quote Post
mainer
post Oct 14 2014, 10:15 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,070

Wow. What an avalanche of suspicion!

I have been actively working on 9/11 issues for the past 8 years, including giving public presentations and teaching senior college 8-week short courses on the evidence. I read all the email notifications of posts on new topics on this forum (including yours), and if they are of sufficient interest I follow them. But I am not logged in during most of the time, having been frustrated on many, many occasions by the site's refusal to let me post, even when I've logged in. (Your demand for a "48-72 hour" response is bizarre and arrogant -- I might easily have missed it.) So in spite of my very active 9/11 life, I can see why you might think I'm smoke and mirrors if you depend on logged-in-to-Pilots as a measure.

So you want details? I'll give you the details. Keep in mind that I never said, and never have said, that looking into details is "disrespectful of the dead." It's one of the worst canards among the many the official story people love to trot out, and I've had to fight it my whole 9/11 "career."

The person I knew was Bill Caswell, #12 on the list you provided (thanks for that -- I was unaware of it). I founded a folk dance band in the DC area back in 1977, and we played monthly Scandinavian dance evenings for the next 20 years, and annual St. Lucia dance parties thereafter. For as much of that time as I can remember, Bill and his wife Jean were the best dancers we ever saw. It was a joy to watch them. After their daughter Jennifer was born, they brought her to every dance, and in her teen years she became an excellent dancer. I was constantly delighted by the "competition" between her and her good-natured mother for her father's dancing.

I moved away from DC in 1999, but came back regularly on business, and continued playing for those dances. After 9/11, I paid one visit to Jean and Jennifer. Jean was pretty much a wreck, and swore she would never dance again -- a prediction which happily eventually didn't come to pass. My band played several of their favorite Scandinavian dance tunes at his huge memorial service.

As to your questions:

What was name? (you know that now)

How long did you know him? (you know that now)

Do you have any pictures of him you can post here? (No, but the picture on the list is accurate)

Did his wife claim $$ from compensation fund? (For pete's sake, how would I know?)

How close of a friend was he? (not close, just long; see above)

Have you ever investigated his disappearance? (I have not been in a position to do that without bothering his wife about it, which have not been disposed to do because of the mess she was, though perhaps the fact that she is now dancing indicates she's in better shape. It's interesting that one of the people in the first senior college 9/11 course I taught dropped out after the first session -- she had been in the South Tower when it was hit and was overwhelmed with a lot of things flooding back and couldn't face it.)

When and how did he buy ticket for flight(by credit card or was it thru where he worked?) (He was dead or missing so I couldn't ask him, and am not a good enough hacker to have broken into his financial records.)

Keep in mind that I have not taken a position on what happened to the passengers. All I can say is that in his case, his wife thought he was taking that flight. (Heck, it could be that all the other passengers are fakes and he alone wanted to escape from his wife and daughter and vanish into a new life and did so with foreknowledge of the 9/11 events.) Where anyone wants to go with that elementary primary information is up to them.

Truth is sweet, but it seems those who are looking for it frequently aren't...

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 14 2014, 11:31 AM
Post #4

I am sorry if I came across as arrogant but I was trying to put some urgency into a reply. A standing ovation for your reply! smile.gif smile.gif I am going to see if his CNN Memorial picture was run through an exifreader to determine if it was edited before 911. I feel for his family. You are the first I have seen reply honestly about knowing a passenger involved in 911. I am glad to see you are lecturing on 911.
I will let you know what I find out about him.
They should let you throw out the first pitch at the World Series for your reply.
Thanks again
Rob
yrretkip@yahoo.com

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 14 2014, 07:17 PM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (mainer @ Oct 14 2014, 09:15 AM) *
I have been actively working on 9/11 issues for the past 8 years, including giving public presentations and teaching senior college 8-week short courses on the evidence.

The person I knew was Bill Caswell, #12 on the list you provided (thanks for that -- I was unaware of it). I founded a folk dance band in the DC area back in 1977, and we played monthly Scandinavian dance

... When and how did he buy ticket for flight(by credit card or was it thru where he worked?) (He was dead or missing so I couldn't ask him, and am not a good enough hacker to have broken into his financial records.)

mainer thanks for coming back so soon to give us more details about Bill Caswell.
Everything you told us is important, but for me, the most important piece of information I was hoping to get was details of his plane ticket purchase.

For me that would be a smoking gun detail.

Flt. 77 was one of two flights that weren't scheduled to fly on 9/11, which meant that people couldn't buy tickets in advance for them specifically. Perhaps the flights were 'created' on the day out of necessity and the 'passengers' simply applied their purchased tickets to the new flights.

Since you say his wife Jean seems to have recovered from her loss on 9/11, perhaps if you have the time and inclination you could subtly (or not so subtly) ask her if she has any record of his ticket purchase for Flt. 77 and if not, whether she could try to obtain a record of it?

"Keep in mind that I have not taken a position on what happened to the passengers. All I can say is that in his case, his wife thought he was taking that flight. "

I found your comment above rather odd; that his wife thought he was taking that flight, as if she wasn't sure. Perhaps he was a busy man and didn't keep his family abreast of all his comings and goings?

My hunch is that there are no records available of ticket purchases for any of the four 9/11 flights.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 15 2014, 09:37 AM
Post #6

'Mainer', I totally screwed up in the way I approached asking you for info on your friend. My heart was there but my head was up my ass. When I sent my post and read it on the forum, I said to myself, 'you f'd up'. I should of approached it completely differently. For that, I honestly apologize for the manner I used. I learned a valuable lesson: when on a good forum, TRUST the posters. I have been burned by trolls on other forums. If you thought I considered you someone who might be making up your story, you are 60% right. And that is where I was wrong. Researching 911 can bring a lot of emotions from highs to lows. I have had them all the last 11 years. I over-reacted. I mean well but sometimes I get a little amped up and don't think through the future replies to my actions.
Regarding W Caswell, he was in too deep as you can tell by his work bio. He is either dead or living under an assumed name in parts unknown. Because his wife received VCF $$, she hopefully had no idea what was going on at that time. Caswell was probably told that he had two options. One, because of his work background he must go into hiding; or two, if he doesn't go along with option one, then "whatever happens" happens. We can speculate on when he was given the above options. I will leave it at that. My timeline has a flight(not 77) leaving Dulles very early on 911 but is diverted to Newark under a fake problem with plane. At Newark, passengers from Dulles flight board 93 via Tarmac and then other passengers board via normal boarding area and then of course Mark Bingham boards by himself. Now 93 is a combined Dulles/93 flight. Flight 11 is combined with 175 at Boston. Flight Dulles/93 lands somewhere as does 175/11. All the passengers are then put on one plane. But not necessarily Dulles/93 or 175/11 planes. It could have been a totally different plane. I will leave it at that for now.

+Quote Post
JiGong
post Oct 15 2014, 11:00 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 5,175

Kudos to truthissweet for tone change. Mainer is not innocent of useless scarcasm. Hope Mainer can find some way to get some more useful info. Thanks to you both.

+Quote Post
mainer
post Oct 15 2014, 09:13 PM
Post #8

The one thought I had today was regret at having been so specific in my information about the Caswells. I am horrified at the amount of personal information people dump on Facebook -- what are they THINKING?? -- and then I go putting out personal information about former friends that could be easily used against them in the future by those who troll this forum, in ways completely unrelated to 9/11.

So please don't count on me to ferret out "more information" on their situation, useful though it might be. I don't owe it to anyone, and won't be responsive to any impugning of my motives or some hidden agenda. And I do claim innocence of sarcasm -- it's regrettable if anyone took anything I said as sarcasm, but I have specifically meant everything I've said so far in this exchange.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 16 2014, 08:01 AM
Post #9

Mainer, you mention trolls in your post. Check out these 'trolls' who ventured into LetsRoll forum while Lisa Beamer was being discussed. It starts at post #14 from forum owner Phil Jayhan. He checked out source of IP addresses because of the high volume of thread viewers due to the Lisa Beamer topic being discussed at that time. Take the time to read all seven pages of this thread as an example of how well these threads are being watched, to even include this forum and others. Now you know why the NSA and other govt. alphabet agencies 'watch' the internet. You do not have to post anything else about Caswell. But it was good that you posted something.

http://letsrollforums.com/10-2007-lisa-beamer-t17025p2.html

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 16 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (mainer @ Oct 15 2014, 08:13 PM) *
The one thought I had today was regret at having been so specific in my information about the Caswells. I am horrified at the amount of personal information people dump on Facebook -- what are they THINKING?? -- and then I go putting out personal information about former friends that could be easily used against them in the future by those who troll this forum, in ways completely unrelated to 9/11.

So please don't count on me to ferret out "more information" on their situation, useful though it might be. I don't owe it to anyone,

Mainer, although you haven’t posted much in your almost six years of membership here, when you have posted you expressed your thoughts directly and clearly. Your intelligence comes through in your posts.

In this light, I found your last post to be rather odd.

For someone who has lectured on the events of 9/11 for the past eight years to various live audiences and college courses, one would expect you to be extremely cognizant of what, when, how and where you choose to give out either your personal information or that of others.

To make a post here a couple of days ago revealing some personal details or yourself and the Caswells and then yesterday to express some regret in having done so just leaves me scratching my head in confusion.

Why give us the details you did and then just let it drop, as if saying "Oh how silly of me to have said that."

+Quote Post
mainer
post Oct 16 2014, 09:55 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Oct 16 2014, 06:03 PM) *
Mainer, although you haven’t posted much in your almost six years of membership here, when you have posted you expressed your thoughts directly and clearly. Your intelligence comes through in your posts.

In this light, I found your last post to be rather odd.

For someone who has lectured on the events of 9/11 for the past eight years to various live audiences and college courses, one would expect you to be extremely cognizant of what, when, how and where you choose to give out either your personal information or that of others.

To make a post here a couple of days ago revealing some personal details or yourself and the Caswells and then yesterday to express some regret in having done so just leaves me scratching my head in confusion.

Why give us the details you did and then just let it drop, as if saying "Oh how silly of me to have said that."

Well, regrettably, I'm human. When I responded to TruthIsSweet's assertion that there seemed no evidence of real passengers, I said I had a friend "on" Flight 77. His response was an aggressive grilling, and it ticked me off, so I laid it out for him. I was simply trying to validate my claim. If you believe that telling you everything I knew was not sufficient, and that I should go further, then I'm the one who is scratching my head.

It was only later that it occurred to me that there will obviously be people listening in who might use such information to pretend they actually know the Caswells in some criminal effort unrelated to 9/11, perhaps financial. It was actually a stomach-churning, horrifying thought. Subsequent posts in the thread implied (or stated) that I owed it to the list (or the movement in general) to provide more information, of which I had none, and couldn't provide without pursuing the family, which I wasn't about to do.

I'm not sure why you think that publicly showing films, giving slide shows, and teaching courses has anything to do with revealing personal information, other than showing people present and visible (not on a forum) that I'm heavily interested and involved in the issue. Anything revealed is about me, the risks of which I accept. Exposing other people is a whole different kettle of fish. Example: When I have email that would interest a large number of people I know, but who don't know each other, I BCC them all, because I don't believe in exposing email addresses without permission. Same deal here.

I hope that is sufficient to cure an itchy scalp :-).

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 17 2014, 10:45 AM
Post #12

Lets look at two pilot's widows, a naval intelligence widow and a pilot's daughter.

Wendy Burlingame(Chip's daughter): you all know her story and how she died in a very suspicious fire. She knew something was wrong with the official story. I was in another forum last year and someone posted their opinion that she died because she was in contact with her dad. I had not up to that time considered that theory. It is a plausible theory.

Shari Dahl:(flight 93 pilot Jeff Dahl's wife)
She died of the "drugs and alcohol" in May of 2012 suicide storyline. Was she in contact with her husband? Another plausible theory.

Sheri Burlingame(Chip's wife):
My first post on this forum was about me seeing a small article about her 'drugs and alcohol' suicide in October of 2012. One day soon I will get to the library to get article from microfiche. There is a reason for delay on my part which will be explained. Was she in contact with husband? Quite possibly. BUT, she is alive and well in Brentwood, TN.

Jean Caswell(wife of subject of this thread):
W Caswell short bio...(from link above)
".......William E. Caswell, 54, Silver Spring, MD, physicist, was a senior scientist for the U.S. Navy, retired Army.
A third-generation physicist whose work at the Navy was so classified that his family knew very little about what he did each day.
They don't even know exactly why he was headed to Los Angeles on the doomed American Airlines Flight 77.
"It was a trip he often took," his mother, Jean Caswell, said Friday. "We never knew what he was doing there because he couldn't say. You just learn not to ask questions....."
There is more info in link.
Could she have been in contact with her husband? Quite plausible and she is also alive.

Let's make an assumption they all had some contact with their husbands; Wendy with her dad; after 911 in limited meetings or conversations. It appears that all four of the above mentioned were very good people who had to have many questions about what the heck went on with 911. Yet two are dead and two are still alive. Why is that?
Another assumption on my part: the two who are dead did not have any incriminating info they could use against 911 perps to keep themselves alive in their ongoing questioning of 911. The other two have something that keeps them still alive. Quite possibly Sheri and Jean were left info by their husbands either right before 911 or sometime after 911 that could be used in case the perps were getting to close for comfort.
In Sheri's case it looks like something was planned for her just like with Shari Dahl. Something prevented this and it could quite possibly be incriminating info she has to be used against perps. Someone messed up with newspaper article.
Regarding Jean Caswell, I am sure she is set for life with $VCF and various insurance payouts. If she is the questioning type, besides what info her husband might have given her, Jean may also have hired a private investigator to do some searching into 911. Very underground snooping by investigator. Sheri is much more outgoing than Jean from articles I have read. Maybe Jean wants to let someone else do the dirty work investigating. This lets her kids hopefully lead a normal life.
If I were to ask one question of Sheri and Jean it would be, what time did your husbands leave for Dulles? In Jean's case, if he left, say 4 in the morning then it could back up my theory that there was a very early flight from Dulles that contains passengers of the supposed 77 flight. This flight then is diverted to Newark via fake plane problem. 77 is then combined with 93. I 'll save that part of my timeline for someone else's thread.
A lot of assumptions but 911 is full assumptions.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 17 2014, 05:09 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (mainer @ Oct 16 2014, 08:55 PM) *
His response was an aggressive grilling, and it ticked me off, so I laid it out for him. I was simply trying to validate my claim. If you believe that telling you everything I knew was not sufficient, and that I should go further, then I'm the one who is scratching my head.

Mainer, you had every right to tell whatever you wished to tell, nothing more, nothing less. People who know of/have information that would benefit others researching 9/11 are not obligated to reveal anything. It’s a personal choice.

It was only later that it occurred to me that there will obviously be people listening in who might use such information to pretend they actually know the Caswells in some criminal effort unrelated to 9/11, perhaps financial. It was actually a stomach-churning, horrifying thought.

This is what I am confused about. If you go back and read everything you revealed about the Caswells, you will see that you really only talked about the fact that the family loved to dance (dad, mom and daughter). That was the extent of the information you provided.
I don’t see how anyone could take that information and use it in a criminal way and why your stomach would be churning and horrified thinking about all the possible outcomes of going public with this.

I'm not sure why you think that publicly showing films, giving slide shows, and teaching courses has anything to do with revealing personal information, other than showing people present and visible (not on a forum) that I'm heavily interested and involved in the issue. Anything revealed is about me, the risks of which I accept.

It wasn’t that part mainer, it was the part where you revealed you are a musician and played in a band at various dances where the Caswells attended, including Bill’s “huge memorial service”.

Exposing other people is a whole different kettle of fish. Example: When I have email that would interest a large number of people I know, but who don't know each other, I BCC them all, because I don't believe in exposing email addresses without permission. Same deal here.

I hear where you are coming from and gave my thoughts on this above.
But once again, describing how a family loved(s) to dance can hardly be considered “exposing other people”.
Heck, with just a cursory search on Bill I’ve already found out a lot more personal information about him than what you provided.

I hope that is sufficient to cure an itchy scalp :-).

The itch still hasn't gone away completely. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 18 2014, 09:58 AM
Post #14

You may or may not be familiar with these 93/77 items that influence our own personal 911 timelines....

A KEY piece of eyewitness evidence:
"......White’s career didn’t end there, however. He eventually made the NFL’s New York Giants as a free agent and spent three seasons in the league, the last one in 2002 with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
But the most lasting memory of White’s time in New York had nothing to do with football. "We had played a Monday night game in Denver, and flew back home the next morning," White said. "We landed in Newark, N.J., about 6:45am in the morning. We usually get off the plane on the tarmac and board a bus to get to our cars.
"I noticed another plane sitting next to ours because the people were walking to the plane across the tarmac instead of through the jetway.
"Two weeks later, as we’re taking another plane to a game, one of the stewardesses informed us the plane that had been boarding next to us was Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11. That was a very eerie feeling." - Fayetteville Observer (01/31/06)

Those people on the tarmac were from early flight from Dulles, IMHO! Flight 93 loaded three times. The above mentioned, the 'spillover' from 91 and of course Mark Bingham(if it even happened as reported. Was he late because he was in a 'rugby scrum' with his boyfriend. I do not know any 6'5 rugby players who are gay as was reported about Mark)

If you do not know about this, it will make you think twice about extremes used in 911.....
Bernard Brown, Jr.: Flight 77
10 year old died on flight
".....His father, a Navy chief petty officer, says he sat his son down on the morning of Sept. 11, and had a serious talk with him about dangers he might encounter on the trip.
“To be honest — totally honest — we talked about death,” he says. “And I just told him, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Just because the events that they were going to do were pretty dangerous. Just listen to what the people tell you, and the instructions, you’ll be all right. You’ll be fine. He said ‘Daddy, I’m scared,’ and I said, ‘hey, don’t be scared, don’t be afraid to die. Because we all are going to die someday.’”
Bernard’s mom Sinata Brown went to work. Her husband Bernard took a rare day off to play golf. Had he not — he would have been in his office at the Pentagon when the plane slammed in the Pentagon.
Sanita wasn’t really worried about her son either. After all, his flight had taken off an hour and a half earlier.
Tragically, his own son’s memorial is not the only one Bernard Brown expects to attend. That’s because Flight 77 — the flight carrying Bernard Brown’s son — actually crashed into the wing of the Pentagon where he works. Few of his colleagues survived.
“One of my best friends, a guy who worked for me, a girl who was a training officer,” says Bernard. “Everybody on that, you know, people that worked in my area, everybody, all the Navy personnel probably except for two or three I knew on that list. So, out of 30 something, how many that were in there, I knew every last one of them.” - MSN (09/25/01)

Brown Sr. is in essence saying he used his son as part of 911. Five other students and six teachers from Brown Jr's class were to fly to LA as part of National Geographic Society sponsored field trip. I just wonder if these kids are still alive.

Jason Dahl, Pilot 93:
".....The night before he left Denver, Dahl took his wife downtown and told her to pick a car she liked. What he hadn't told her was, when he got back home on Friday, he also was having a baby grand piano delivered...."

A car and a baby grand and then eventual insurance payout to Shari. Maybe the baby grand held some type of cryptic clue only Shari would know.......

This was 'found' at 'crash' site in Shanksville.
"....John Talignani's drivers license has some other oddities........
(besides the 3 year old expiration date on his Florida drivers license even though he was from NYC)
The drivers licence address of 8611 Huntsman Lane, Port Richey FL 34668-2019, was actually the address belonging to:
Louis & Denise Crisci, who purchased this property in 1988 and sold it in 1994 to their neighbor Charles & Almae Mitchell (reference: L577 BEAR CRK U 4 PB23 PGS135&136&137&13)
Three years previous.........
On 02/08/1985, John & Selma Talignani bought 7202 Bramblewood Drive, Port Richey, FL 34668-6911 (reference: L337 ORCHID LK VL U 5 PB 23 PGS 57TO59)

It's the lack of attention by 911 perps to little details that solves 911 eventually.

The first item above is crucial. I think at that time, selected passengers were weeded out from early Dulles flight to not go on 93 as their part of script was done and they move on to their next assumed alias. This could include Chick Burlingame, Caswell and others that were involved in or were part of classified work at Pentagon. I think each person that did not continue on 93 had a handler to make sure everything was coordinated according to plan. I have a 911 timeline in my head but there are a couple of gaps to resolve. Have a good weekend. smile.gif

FYI on Victims Comp Fund:
...... The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund was created by an Act of Congress as part of the Air Transportation Safety and System Stabilization Act of 2001 to compensate victims of the attack and surviving family members. To recieve compensation from the Fund, applicants and their successors had to agree to:
... waive [their] right to become a party to any subsequent civil action in any Federal or State court for damages sustained as a result of the September 11, 2001 terrorist-related aircraft crashes. Additionally, if you pursue recovery through the Fund, the Special Master's determination of your award is "final" in that you cannot appeal his or her decision to any court.
The deadline for filing a claim was December 22, 2003. Lists of claimants were posted on the U.S. Department of Justice website, such as one from April 22, 2002, listing claims by victim representatives for 645 victims. The Fund awarded a total of about $7 billion, with an average payout of $1.8 million..........

VCF=Bribe Incorporated!

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 18 2014, 09:58 AM
Post #15

You may or may not be familiar with these 93/77 items that influence our own personal 911 timelines....

A KEY piece of eyewitness evidence:
"......White’s career didn’t end there, however. He eventually made the NFL’s New York Giants as a free agent and spent three seasons in the league, the last one in 2002 with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
But the most lasting memory of White’s time in New York had nothing to do with football. "We had played a Monday night game in Denver, and flew back home the next morning," White said. "We landed in Newark, N.J., about 6:45am in the morning. We usually get off the plane on the tarmac and board a bus to get to our cars.
"I noticed another plane sitting next to ours because the people were walking to the plane across the tarmac instead of through the jetway.
"Two weeks later, as we’re taking another plane to a game, one of the stewardesses informed us the plane that had been boarding next to us was Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11. That was a very eerie feeling." - Fayetteville Observer (01/31/06)

Those people on the tarmac were from early flight from Dulles, IMHO! Flight 93 loaded three times. The above mentioned, the 'spillover' from 91 and of course Mark Bingham(if it even happened as reported. Was he late because he was in a 'rugby scrum' with his boyfriend. I do not know any 6'5 rugby players who are gay as was reported about Mark)

If you do not know about this, it will make you think twice about extremes used in 911.....
Bernard Brown, Jr.: Flight 77
10 year old died on flight
".....His father, a Navy chief petty officer, says he sat his son down on the morning of Sept. 11, and had a serious talk with him about dangers he might encounter on the trip.
“To be honest — totally honest — we talked about death,” he says. “And I just told him, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Just because the events that they were going to do were pretty dangerous. Just listen to what the people tell you, and the instructions, you’ll be all right. You’ll be fine. He said ‘Daddy, I’m scared,’ and I said, ‘hey, don’t be scared, don’t be afraid to die. Because we all are going to die someday.’”
Bernard’s mom Sinata Brown went to work. Her husband Bernard took a rare day off to play golf. Had he not — he would have been in his office at the Pentagon when the plane slammed in the Pentagon.
Sanita wasn’t really worried about her son either. After all, his flight had taken off an hour and a half earlier.
Tragically, his own son’s memorial is not the only one Bernard Brown expects to attend. That’s because Flight 77 — the flight carrying Bernard Brown’s son — actually crashed into the wing of the Pentagon where he works. Few of his colleagues survived.
“One of my best friends, a guy who worked for me, a girl who was a training officer,” says Bernard. “Everybody on that, you know, people that worked in my area, everybody, all the Navy personnel probably except for two or three I knew on that list. So, out of 30 something, how many that were in there, I knew every last one of them.” - MSN (09/25/01)

Brown Sr. is in essence saying he used his son as part of 911. Five other students and six teachers from Brown Jr's class were to fly to LA as part of National Geographic Society sponsored field trip. I just wonder if these kids are still alive.

Jason Dahl, Pilot 93:
".....The night before he left Denver, Dahl took his wife downtown and told her to pick a car she liked. What he hadn't told her was, when he got back home on Friday, he also was having a baby grand piano delivered...."

A car and a baby grand and then eventual insurance payout to Shari. Maybe the baby grand held some type of cryptic clue only Shari would know.......

This was 'found' at 'crash' site in Shanksville.
"....John Talignani's drivers license has some other oddities........
(besides the 3 year old expiration date on his Florida drivers license even though he was from NYC)
The drivers licence address of 8611 Huntsman Lane, Port Richey FL 34668-2019, was actually the address belonging to:
Louis & Denise Crisci, who purchased this property in 1988 and sold it in 1994 to their neighbor Charles & Almae Mitchell (reference: L577 BEAR CRK U 4 PB23 PGS135&136&137&13)
Three years previous.........
On 02/08/1985, John & Selma Talignani bought 7202 Bramblewood Drive, Port Richey, FL 34668-6911 (reference: L337 ORCHID LK VL U 5 PB 23 PGS 57TO59)

It's the lack of attention by 911 perps to little details that solves 911 eventually.

The first item above is crucial. I think at that time, selected passengers were weeded out from early Dulles flight to not go on 93 as their part of script was done and they move on to their next assumed alias. This could include Chick Burlingame, Caswell and others that were involved in or were part of classified work at Pentagon. I think each person that did not continue on 93 had a handler to make sure everything was coordinated according to plan. I have a 911 timeline in my head but there are a couple of gaps to resolve. Have a good weekend. smile.gif

...... The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund was created by an Act of Congress as part of the Air Transportation Safety and System Stabilization Act of 2001 to compensate victims of the attack and surviving family members. To recieve compensation from the Fund, applicants and their successors had to agree to:
... waive [their] right to become a party to any subsequent civil action in any Federal or State court for damages sustained as a result of the September 11, 2001 terrorist-related aircraft crashes. Additionally, if you pursue recovery through the Fund, the Special Master's determination of your award is "final" in that you cannot appeal his or her decision to any court.
The deadline for filing a claim was December 22, 2003. Lists of claimants were posted on the U.S. Department of Justice website, such as one from April 22, 2002, listing claims by victim representatives for 645 victims. The Fund awarded a total of about $7 billion, with an average payout of $1.8 million..........

VCF=Bribe Incorporated!

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 19 2014, 02:51 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 18 2014, 08:58 AM) *

... The deadline for filing a claim was December 22, 2003. Lists of claimants were posted on the U.S. Department of Justice website, such as one from April 22, 2002, listing claims by victim representatives for 645 victims. The Fund awarded a total of about $7 billion, with an average payout of $1.8 million..........

VCF=Bribe Incorporated!

Truth you've posted some good stuff here in this thread, but you shouldn’t be careless when doing your research!
In the thread you started entitled “A Forum Poster Knows Someone Who Flew On Flight 77” you stated:

"Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor"

If the records on the net are accurate for the VCF, 97/98% of the victims’ families have been awarded settlements.

Even if 59 of the 64 people aboard Flight 77 are not on the VCF list (as you stated), that number of people alone would account for 2% of the families.
So you have basically stated that the only families who weren’t awarded compensation were those whose loved ones were aboard Flt. 77 (excluding five settlements).

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 20 2014, 08:36 AM
Post #17

NPMike,
You are going by VCF Final Report. I saw the thread from 2006 on this forum. I.....do.....not......trust....the.....govt......report. Never have and never will.
BTW, take time to go thru this link consisting of 38 page thread about Olson/Booth. These people do a great job presenting their research at LetsRoll forum.

http://letsrollforums.com/flight-77-passen...ady-t20525.html

Right now, I am 100% behind Olson=Booth. But that is for another thread if someone wants to start a discussion. (hint: it really is important to discuss her)
Since I have been posting here, I am trying to drive home the point about Lady Booth, Lisa Beamer, Ann Hogland, Sheri Burlingame and now Jean Caswell. Why? They are alive. Also the Mercyhurst profs because I am only three miles from their offices at the campus.
Booth, Beamer and Hogland. In my mind this is the key to solving 911. Beamer and Hogland are actors, imho. They are both well protected. You have to go thru roadblocks just to try and interview them. Lets narrow it to just Lisa Beamer. How come no marriage record available for her and Todd? Everything about those two reeks of just characters in the 911 script. Completely fake backgrounds. Prove Lisa is a fake and 911 is busted. For me that is what 911 is about right now. Just one living person proved to be a fake. Planes, collapses, drones and whatever else are a sideshow to keep those away from looking at the passengers on the planes. Get all the power of all the researchers on all the forums to concentrate on just the plane passengers and you solve 911. It really is there right in front off our eyes. You just have to see it. And many don't. There has been good work by this forum on plane aspect; clueshack on media cgi; and other forum sites in their particular niche of 911. But there is a jealousy factor involved. There seems to be competing views on 911 research that is not good. To solve 911, you have to combine all the research from all the forums and everywhere else. Until this happens, it makes the research process longer. There needs to be a meeting of the best researchers from all fields. Lock them in a room for how ever long and come up with a unified timeline that can stand up in court and then sell it to the public. Going on 14 years, this really needs to be done. Until that time comes, we just continue to post the same thing over and over and hope for the best. Lets end this thread. It is long but has been valuable in some ways.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 20 2014, 03:43 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 20 2014, 07:36 AM) *
NPMike,
You are going by VCF Final Report. I saw the thread from 2006 on this forum. I.....do.....not......trust....the.....govt......report. Never have and never will.

When you say “thread from 2006 on this forum” are you talking about Pilotsfor911truth?

So you are saying that you believe figures from the government’s earlier VCF Report but not the final one?
Could you please explain to us why you trust one of their reports and not another one? Is the earlier report somehow special?

BTW, take time to go thru this link consisting of 38 page thread about Olson/Booth. These people do a great job presenting their research at LetsRoll forum.

I read the Olson/Booth thread at LRF and also participated in it.
I was one of the people doing “a great job presenting their research at LetsRoll forum.”
I spent countless hours doing research on a variety of 9/11 topics at that forum.

However when my findings did not match up with the beliefs of the top brass there, they began to dismiss me as a troll!
For you see, if you tow the line there, kiss their ass and become a “Yes” man, they will love you. But if you do research and find something that doesn’t sit right with them, they have no use for you and will do everything in their powers to make life there unpleasant for you.

Right now, I am 100% behind Olson=Booth. But that is for another thread if someone wants to start a discussion. (hint: it really is important to discuss her)

The Olson/Booth comparison was one that I did extensive research on. My conclusion was that they are not the same person.
There are many reasons why I came to that conclusion, but perhaps the best are the records of Lady Booth’s existence before 9/11 (photos and written records).

Lets narrow it to just Lisa Beamer.... Prove Lisa is a fake and 911 is busted. For me that is what 911 is about right now. Just one living person proved to be a fake.

I agree that if just one victim’s spouse is proven to be fake or a victim is discovered to be alive then 9/11 would be cracked wide open.

Get all the power of all the researchers on all the forums to concentrate on just the plane passengers and you solve 911. It really is there right in front off our eyes. You just have to see it. And many don't.

I agree that the passengers/hijackers hold many important keys to solving the 9/11 puzzle (as I mentioned in another post), however I disagree with you about its overall importance.
I believe there is a preponderance of “smoking gun” evidence already out there that shows 9/11 to be a false flag operation. Yeah, it would be nice if we could bust a victim’s spouse or find a ‘victim’ alive, but it’s not necessary.

There has been good work by this forum on plane aspect; clueshack on media cgi;

I have already shown how clueshack made various fatal errors in his research in another thread here. Although you said you were going to, you never responded to them.

To solve 911, you have to combine all the research from all the forums and everywhere else. Until this happens, it makes the research process longer. There needs to be a meeting of the best researchers from all fields. Lock them in a room for how ever long and come up with a unified timeline that can stand up in court and then sell it to the public. Going on 14 years, this really needs to be done.

I agree that there needs to be a meeting of the minds of truthers, but not for the reason you have mentioned.
As I mentioned above, we already have more than enough evidence that 9/11 was a false flag event.
What is needed now is a clear strategy outlined to move forward to mobilize the masses.
If that can be accomplished (a la Hong Kong type protest in size) then the 9/11 gate-keepers won’t be able to knock off individual dissenters, one by one as they have been doing up until now.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 20 2014, 04:26 PM
Post #19

I will reply to Sept. Clues if it becomes a thread. I have lot to say but not on this thread. When you said that you were regarded as a troll for dissenting opinion on Booth, that is why I stated the jealousy factor. If I ran a forum that would not happen to someone like you just stating a well thought opinion. All thought out opinions are valuable. If there were forums when the issue was whether the earth was flat and you went on and said it was round, you would be a Greek troll back then. They would have beheaded you! smile.gif
Let's just say we agree to disagree on some issues but in a good way. Hence, a meeting of the minds on 911 is long overdue. All of us have out favorite part of 911 to dissect in our own special way. And that is a very good thing.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 22 2014, 09:51 AM
Post #20

From transcript of Larry King CNN show from Jan 6, 2002 which was a tribute to dear departed Barbara Olson. Larry, soon to be inducted into the Mickey Rooney multiple marriage hall-of-fame, recalls interviews with Ted 'halfway to Rooney hall-of-fame with his four marriages' Olson. Larry gets a special citation on award for marrying same woman twice. Quite possibly the same with Ted. smile.gif

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0201/06/lklw.00.html

This stood out:
'.......KING: Now we're going to help our audience with some information. Let's go back to Tuesday morning. She was supposed to go Monday and stayed over?
T. OLSON: She was supposed to go Monday, and she -- my birthday was Tuesday. And she decided that she was not going to go Monday. I told Barbara, I said, "That's OK, we'll deal with my birthday later on." At my age, we're not paying too much attention to those.
But she insisted. She did not want to be gone on the morning of my birthday, and she wanted to be there when I woke up, which she was. I left for work EARLY,EARLY, VERY EARLY in the morning BEFORE 6:00, and she left shortly after that to go to the airport.........'

(God knows if Ted is telling the truth about above, but lets assume he is for once....and how ironic his birthday is 9/11)
How early is 'early, early, very early' in reference to 6am? Assume an hour for each 'early'. Ted leaves at three am. He needs to get to his office to do one final read thru of his 'script'. Assume 'shortly' to be 3:15 am and Barbara leaves. She gets to Dulles by 4:30am. This fits with there being an earlier plane than the fraudulently scheduled 77. Did Chick Burlingame and William Caswell leave their homes about the same time as Barbara? If there was this earlier flight, then yes, they probably did leave in the 3-3:00 am time frame.
After some type of excuse was given while this flight was airborne to land at Newark (fake engine problem?), the transfer of selected passengers to 93 via tarmac takes place like I described in earlier post as witnessed by NY football Giants.
Just something to think about.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 02:11 PM