IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Who Were The 9/11 Masterminds?

lunk
post Oct 7 2011, 12:44 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

From AlienScientist.

http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/showth...-11-Masterminds

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 7 2011, 07:58 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (lunk @ Oct 5 2011, 02:44 AM) *

Nice and concise round up of Connections probably involved in the long roll out of a much earlier conceived plan. Some of these connections have long since been exposed in other documentaries such as Marvin Bush and Securacom/Stratesec in the documentary 9/11 Mysteries.

Thanks for this one Lunk.

I have not been that visible here of late, due to a series of complex health issues and complications with elderly relatives, however I have been continuing to educate myself by thinking more about that days events with respect to the mechanisms which could have been used and how these could have been deployed. I am looking at the timelines of movements and descriptions of events of key witnesses very closely and trying to normalise them by considering how some have changed their stories over time. That stories have been changed, with the aid of the MM including the BBC is of course significant in itself.

Also considering the long history of events at the WTC that could have been used as cover for pre-ping the buildings and so this video is spot on. Of course The Pentagon was carefully prepared being 'renovated in Wedge 1 to enable explosions, as DRG reports from April Gallop and others, in the basement. Were the computers being used by those auditors also interfered with, as implied in DRG's recent books?

As you are probably aware, David Ray Griffin has continued to publish and I have read his latest book '9/11 Ten Years Later: When State Crimes Against Democracy Succeed' (curiously the edition available here in the UK is not as that appearing in the US, the US being by the usual publisher but the UK is from a different publisher) and also 'Cognitive Infiltration', which I am still reading - carefully. However I have now turned back to re-reading the sections of 'The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False' that deals with thermite materials, thus this video clip is apposite as I delve deeper into the chemistry of this material and of the spikes of unusual molecules at ground zero in the months following 9/11. I have come across materials that generate their own oxygen as they burn and was trained in the fire-fighting of some such which amounted to little more than containment of the fire and the heat that it was generating.

I agree with those who consider that more than one type of explosive technology was deployed that day and I would hazard a quess that a part of the upgrades to the towers in particular was to prevent one explosive event setting off the other devices before it was wished that they should. I also think that things did not go exactly as planned and a 'fall back' had to be resorted to, one implemented because of the unknowns of up-scaling from maybe trial runs of a complex pattern of devices used on scale models somewhere down near Los Alamos.

David Ray Griffin has himself been very sick with a staph' infection during 2010 which nearly killed him. He does not relate how he contracted the infection - maybe he is on that list that Rob had introduced today.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Oct 7 2011, 08:04 AM
Post #3

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Yikes!

What a collections of nasty SOBs who are running the world.

If half of this is true we have a problem of insurmountable proportions on our hands.

Very enlightening and very depressing. This needs to be seen by more people.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Oct 7 2011, 09:08 AM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Here's my short list of perps.

9/11 Rogues Gallery

Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11

Paul Bremer on 9/11

Dick Cheney on 9/11

Jerome Hauer

Mayor Rudy Giuliani on 9/11

NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik on 9/11

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 7 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Oct 5 2011, 11:08 AM) *
Here's my short list of perps.

9/11 Rogues Gallery

Interesting collection there DYEW, must give myself time to browse around.

Let us not forget those who facilitate the cover-up (perverting the course of justice, aiding and abetting), including those who have conducted scientific fraud i.e. NIST. DRG mentions Therese P McAllister several times in his 'The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False' (pages 92, 111, 177 and 245n65, 297n101)who made some a very disingenuous remarks in order to cover up NIST's accounts of supposed damage to WTC7 from North Tower collapse, no evidence for explosions - physical or the testimony of Firefighters and survivors, and timing of events inside WTC7.

But then McAllister was a lead author for the 'Interim Report on WTC7' which is Appendix L of the June 2004 progress report [1] and was involved as author for other NIST reports along with Richard Gann, John Gross and of course Sham Sunder.

[1] NIST-SP 1000-5: June 2004 Progress Report on the Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center

Curious how the avoid calling WTC7 by that name and use an anodyne 'Federal Building' moniker instead.

If NIST has conducted THE fire safety investigation on the buildings in which you live or work - get a second opinion, and fast!

Seeing how, up until that day no steel-framed buildings had collapsed as the result of fire damage alone I am surprised that there hasn't been a rash of similar across the US in the interim so that the waters can be further muddied.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 7 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (SanderO @ Oct 5 2011, 10:04 AM) *
Yikes!

What a collections of nasty SOBs who are running the world.

If half of this is true we have a problem of insurmountable proportions on our hands.

Very enlightening and very depressing. This needs to be seen by more people.

Just check out how your next president may be being bought and by whom. Hint, they are up to their necks in that dirty black stuff.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Oct 7 2011, 05:35 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

@Omega

I have always thought that it would have been interesting to turn the tables on NIST and use their "findings" to demand that all steel structures in the US be torn down and rebuilt. Couldn't AE911T go down that avenue? If not, why not? (unless I'm missing something)

As for who was actively involved in the planning, execution and cover up of 9/11, they've purposely implicated everybody in each and every group that had to have been involved at varying degrees from PNAC signatories, military, CIA, Mossad/Israel, corporations, airlines and insert ____. More than likely operating in cells, unaware of who was doing exactly what.

"One goes down we all go down..whoever you are.."

Sneaky buggers.

2cents

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Oct 8 2011, 07:07 AM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

Just saw an interview with that romney bloke.

Not one sane word came out of his mouth.

Conclusion: That man is as insane as those in the video above .....

god bless america??

Cheers to the future!

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 8 2011, 09:58 AM
Post #9

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Very well done! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 9 2011, 05:28 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

Great Video.

But, didn't mention:

Jerome Hauer's mentor, "bio-terrorism expert", Nobel prize winner, signer of invoices of US germs sold to Saddam Hussein (and more) the late Joshua Lederberg.

Or, Peter G. Peterson. Peterson's company, the Blackstone Group, was one of the three that financed and insured the WTC when Larry Silverstein leased the complex 6 weeks before the attacks. The other 2 being AIG and Kissinger & Associates. The flick DID mention Kissinger & Associates, and I seem to recall that they mentioned AIG, but what of Maurice Greenberg? He should be close to the top of "that" list. But, and I want to reiterate that the flick is fantastic and the scholarship that went into it is top-shelf, but the list just scratches the surface.

The real perpetrators are invisible. They have last names like Rockefeller, Morgan, Warburg and Rothschild.

Bankers.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 9 2011, 05:28 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

Great Video.

But, didn't mention:

Jerome Hauer's mentor, "bio-terrorism expert", Nobel prize winner, signer of invoices of US germs sold to Saddam Hussein (and more) the late Joshua Lederberg.

Or, Peter G. Peterson. Peterson's company, the Blackstone Group, was one of the three that financed and insured the WTC when Larry Silverstein leased the complex 6 weeks before the attacks. The other 2 being AIG and Kissinger & Associates. The flick DID mention Kissinger & Associates, and I seem to recall that they mentioned AIG, but what of Maurice Greenberg? He should be close to the top of "that" list. But, and I want to reiterate that the flick is fantastic and the scholarship that went into it is top-shelf, but the list just scratches the surface.

The real perpetrators are invisible. They have last names like Rockefeller, Morgan, Warburg and Rothschild.

Bankers.

+Quote Post
Ringwind
post Mar 19 2013, 01:48 PM
Post #12

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 441

George Herbert Walker Bush and Robert Gates.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 10:25 PM