IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Salbuchi: "things Are Not Always What They Seem", "We're all on the Titanic"

bill
post Apr 16 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Three groups surround Obama

CFR/Trilateralists/Builderbergers

Clintonites

Zionists (yeah, he really uses the Z word)

Part 1

Part 2

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 16 2009, 09:00 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

oddly, he misses the real eminence grise of post ww2 amerikan politics. david rockefeller.

created these presidents: eisenhower, johnson, nixon, ford, carter, reagan, bush, clinton, bush, obombya.

i like to think of david waking up to cnbc announcing bill gates, warren buffet as being the world's wealthiest individuals, and laughing his ass off.

david rockefeller is the most powerful individual on this planet. and barack obombya is one of his creations.

funny isn't it how obombya's columbia years are "MISSING" years. the years when be became adopted by david's consigliere, zbig brezinski.

the relevant question for the future is this one: what does david want?

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 16 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #3

What is your take on the 'black' president 'being a good guy' but unable to save the US ala hollywood's Deep Impact and Morgan Freeman

I think he nailed it

Certainly Salbuchi understands Rockefeller and his henchman Zbinew

The question is how is the US planned to go down

I think that the US (inspite of the really doped up dumbed down pacified idiocy of at least 60 % of the populace) is a tough country to bring down.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 17 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #4

those are some tough questions.

i haven't been privy to that milieu's thinking for decades.

but, from my treasure trove of memories, the objective was to eliminate the middle class. to restore medieval feudalism. this was always the program of the bilderbergers.

actually, what has been happening during the rockefeller years should remind you of the monty python skit, where the actor[aka the middle class] continues to amputate his appendages, but stating that he is still feeling OK.

the usa is being hollowed out.

the effrontery of serfs attempting to achieve political power is seen as a development that must be snuffed: either outright by police action or by infiltration[aka co-optation].

the limbo right, and the pelosi left, attempt to deny that there is such a thing as "class" in the usa.

but, in my observations, i would say that there has been a long-running class war in the usa. and it has been a war that the lower rungs of this society may not even recognize. i am pretty certain that the middle class doesn't recognize it. it has been a war waged by the topmost strata of the society. who have employed the latter day edward bernays to obfuscate that "invasion".

how will it play out, you ask. i think it is going to be very nasty. principally because obombya wants to continue with rockefeller's great game in asia. wants to continue with the gestapo travel controls. wants to continue with the rascist war on "drugs"[internal police state].

i want to relocate my manufacturing assets outside of this country. have been exploring that avenue for almost a decade. but guess what my research reveals....fascism[totalitarianism] is the dominant political scheme all across this planet. there is no sanctuary, now, i think.

the "droit du seigneur" is the objective.

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Apr 17 2009, 02:13 AM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 14 2009, 11:00 PM) *
oddly, he misses the real eminence grise of post ww2 amerikan politics. david rockefeller.

No, he doesn't miss it. In fact he is explicitely talking about CAP - formerly called "American Majority Institute" - which is founded by Soros and Clintonites and is the obvious front of the Rockefellers and I would quess a quite really very dangerous organization to any american freedom and sovereignity...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupPr....asp?grpid=6709
Just have a look:(http://www.americanprogress.org/)
now they have at the frontpage a "featured story":
"Transcending the Rio Grande" "Recommendations from CAP's Mexico Working Group detail why and how U.S.-Mexico relations should reach beyond the border." (http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2009/04/mexico_report.html)

....it doesnt look like a featured story at infowars... whistle.gif

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 17 2009, 02:32 AM
Post #6

well, as i listened, i didn't hear david identified. nor did i hear this other entity identified. was i sleeping as i listened?

but, as long as you recognize the beast, so much the better.

the real issue remains, how do we kill the beast?

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 17 2009, 02:40 AM
Post #7

i want to thank you for that link.

i missed that organization of fascist bastids.

this is a tough war we have decided to fight. virtually no one that i know thinks that there is anything to what i see, have seen. they are quite content to be pigs in the trough.

illegitimi non carborundum.

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 17 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #8

Unfortunately the bastards are wearing us down...

http://www.europe2020.org/?lang=en

I just downloaded the subscriber report from GEAB (April)

This does not look good

They have been very on target in their predictions about the world economic outlook for years

They are on record as saying the April G20 meeting was the last oportunity to minimize the global crash

they published a list of recomendatiions for the the G20 --- none of them were even discussed

we are now on a long well greased slide into the cess pool ( a 10 to 15 year depression in their opinion)

several sources (the same ones that correctly predicted the events of last fall) are indicating that by the end of summer 2009 the US will be in complete economic collapse with the dollar falling into hyper inflation

(did anyone else notice the biggest Real estate bankrupcy in US history)

http://uk.reuters.com/article/marketsNewsU...622708920090416

at a minimum they are saying the dollar will be trading at $2 per Euro (currently $1.35 per Euro)

does anyone know a good way to invest in Euros ?

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 17 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #9

snip from April report

"Of course there is a fifth option, which LEAP/E2020 extensively described already. If Barack Obama
wanted to gain a historic stature, like his model Abraham Lincoln, he would declare to the world that,
taking cognizance of the fact that the US is no longer capable of supporting the global monetary and
financial system alone, he has decided to initiate a project to create a new international reserve currency,
inviting the world’s most important countries to join in the process. In one sentence, he would step into
History, making sure that his country remains central to the next international financial system and saving
the world from a decade-long tragedy44.(This kind of option must be prepared in secret, with the collaboration of one or two trustworthy people at most, or he would never reach the microphone.) Of course, he would be unpopular in the US in future years45,(A majority of Americans would wrongly hold him responsible for a few years of lowered living standard, when in fact he would have saved them from a lot worse.) but
he would have become a great man in global History, of similar stature to Mikhail Gorbachev.

Today, unfortunately, nothing is less probable than this scenario, even if a glimmer of hope remains until
the end of summer 2009."

Of course we know Obama's mission is to finish what his predecessors started the bankrupcy of the
US

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 17 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Honestly, it's not often I listen to one of these vid-blogs without trashing it half way through thinking, "this guy doesn't know what he's talking about". This guy, to the contrary, knows what he's talking about.

I might point out, being somewhat obsessed with the deeper roots of our would-be global rulers, that nearly every person he names in the first half of part II is descended from ancestors who received lands and title from William the Conqueror for service at the battle of Hastings in 1066. Nearly every one of them. I know, because I have checked, and as he rattled off the names I remembered.

I've been studying these semi-secret societies for several years ... they are part of a network of institutions which have been put in place to control our society from various angles. The CFR/Trilat types of institutions are political arms. The foundations (Rockefeller, Ford, Carnegie) aim at education. The media heads are all interweaved with those two. Behind the fairly well-known think-tanks (CFR etc.) are older, more international groups like the Pilgrims Society, the 1001 Club (affiliated with the WWF) and the better known Bilderberg Group. When you look at who shares membership in ALL these groups then you start to see who runs things. But the people who REALLY run things are not in these groups - they are merely represented. Look, they have been refining their world-governing craft for over a century - they go to great lengths to remain invisible.

People immediately think, "Rothschild"! ... they certainly have the money. But there are others. Invisible. Connected.

I hesitate to attribute too much power to the Rockefellers - a lot of power, yes, but the fact that we know about them tells me that they are second-tier. Part of the weakness in the Rockefeller family is, that they are "new-money". Only a hundred years' worth. Even the Rothschilds have only been rich for a couple hundred years... but they were always richer than the Rockefellers, and Jacob Schiff, who capitalized the Rockefeller empire, was a Rothschild man ... so we know who was the daddy.

The real epiphany comes when one begins to see how everyone in this pyramid of power lines up, and how every one of their families traces back to either Normans (who conquered England) or southern Germany where the Illuminati/Rosicrucian movements rose out of (which can be traced back to Khazaria and the Huns, Magyars and Kabars). I made a big deal in my dragon-thread about Margaret Queen of Scotland, but for good reason. It is here that those two worlds meet, and the royal Hungarians who accompanied her back to Britain became the Drummonds who filled the pockets of the burgeoning Rothschild house. It has ALWAYS been an inside operation, the running of the world ... and the people who run it always take a big piece of the pie for their efforts. They are the rulers, we are the sheep. They know what's best for us, and Henry Kissinger himself has said as much.

So what's the goal? Why 9/11, why the Iraq war, why a financial meltdown? ... control. Islamic law doesn't allow western-style interest-based banking. That has to be fixed (eliminated). America is too free - too many people believe in the bill of rights. The war on terror has a good chance of eliminating both of those obstacles - by setting those two enemies of the elite, Americans and Arabs, against each other. And that is all on the road to the larger goal, to have us all "chipped" ... which we here in Japan are surprisingly close to, with GPS capable chips in our phones and our cars, and the push toward a more cashless society is all to obvious to me, but to no one else around. Paying in cash here in Japan just isn't 'cool' anymore.

doh1.gif

Sorry if that was a bit cryptic...

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 17 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #11

Thanks Sanders

yes it has been a long time coming

As albert said how do you kill the beast ?

Benjamin Fulford once hinted that the asian mafia was prepared 'take out' these people

I wonder if that is still so

I do not see another option -- it isn't even a preemptive strike since they have been warring on us for hundreds of years

I like the simple but elegant way Salbuchi lays out where we are .....

I keep hoping he has a plan

if enough people can get up to speed fast enough maybe we can stop this beast that is planning to eat out our substance

there is not much time IMO

maybe 6 months

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 23 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #12

More good info from A Jones interview. Salbuchi talks about the Argentinian collapse and how the people reacted

INteresting, these videos have disappeared from Rense but are still on youtube

sorry couldn't find the embed

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Salb...emb=0&aq=f#

This post has been edited by bill: Apr 23 2009, 11:45 AM

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 23 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #13

Here's another link witht the whole show section

Salbuchi uses the Z word on Alex Jones

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...buchi&hl=en

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 23 2009, 12:07 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

You know, this 'Zionist' thing has caused me a lot of grief. I have thought about it a lot. I have done a lot of research. I am still befuddled, but I think we are all being played.

The crimes being committed against Palestinians, the MYTH of a 'Jewish homeland', the psy-op strategy behind the (demonically real but almost certainly exaggerated ) holocaust (in order to promote immigration of Jews to Palestine), I am very aware and well informed (I think) on all of these things. I know all about the Rothschilds and the other Germanic "Jewish" banking families and their power.

But there are things that don't fit.

The Rothschilds were reluctant at first to support Theodor Hertzl. The Lord (Lionel) Rothschild who was the recipient of the Balfour Declaration was a nut-bag, he ate with his dogs and kept kangaroos on his estate. There is a woman who allegedly has escaped from the (as we know it) "Illuminati" cult who's story rings true to me, and she insists it's not a "Jewish conspiracy". My research into the blood-lines of the elite tells me the same thing.

Here's what I think. ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

This is how they work, this is how they manipulate the world - they create chaos, war, poverty, you name it. If they have their way, we will get a war in the Middle East, oil will become scarce, the global economic crisis will become tragically severe, and with the whole world on its knees "they" will rebuild it again with new rules and to their liking - without nationalism or quaint concepts like personal liberty or any of that. They will be laughing the whole way. Even the most evil-minded hard-core Muslim-hating Zionists in Israel are being played, that is, USED IMO.

It is not a Jewish or Zionist conspiracy, in my opinion. They would love for us to think so ... keeps our eye on what is "not the ball" and lays the foundation to target dissenters as 'anti-semitic'. The "spiritual roots" of the ruling elite of the world are not monotheistic, they are pagan. The fact that Kabbalah is sheltered within the Jewish faith makes it hard to see, but that's their game as well. To confuse us ... and all the better for them that we pin the tail on the Jews alone and not them. THEY are not the Jews, or even the Zionists (as twisted and racist as Zionism is ...). "They" have been with us, ruling us, under many guises for millenia, and the Zionist game is simply a means to an end ... keep us looking in the wrong place, keep our anger level up and use religion to pit sects against one another, crush those who are in their way, clear the way for their 'New World Order' with them being the saviors. Hey, do you think that if their goal was to usher in a new world with them at the helm they would actually be Zionists? The Zionists (both Christian and Jewish) are pawns as well. This is a giant chess game, and the real players are the ones we don't see.

The Zeitgeist movie had one thing right ... All the world is a stage.

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 23 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #15

I don't disagree at all, Sanders

but The Zionists are a large and powerful part, a key element IMO

+Quote Post
André
post Apr 23 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #16

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

What happened to good old fashioned American imperialism, Zionism, and the Fed (IMF and World Bank) ?

We may be focusing too much on the WHO instead of the HOW, these people are as powerful as we let them. The next few years will be like a roller coaster, nobody has won this thing yet.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Apr 23 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 145

QUOTE (bill @ Apr 23 2009, 05:30 PM) *

And more than willing accomplices.

I think one thing stands out that is ancient and yet is hidden in plain sign in the fact that it is talked about so often. It is the Freemasonry/Kabalah/Bohemian Grove connection. I believe the USA and Israel are in fact bastard-childs of this occult following and are a reflection of whoever "they" are. It does not make sense that "they" would create these countries with all the power and money in the world and not leave their imprint on it. That's why I say the Masonic founders of the USA and Israel are part and parcel to the ruling elite. It may still be debateable who is at the very top of the pyramid; be it a Rothschild or other surviving European/Eurasian elite descendent(s) but make not the mistake of failing to recognize the fact that 2 counties were created to do exactly what they are doing right now, the USA and Israel.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 24 2009, 01:47 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Quest @ Apr 23 2009, 08:40 PM) *
but make not the mistake of failing to recognize the fact that 2 counties were created to do exactly what they are doing right now, the USA and Israel.

And after that, they will have served their purpose, and will no longer be needed.
...or wanted.

China will be the model for the rest of the world to emulate.
Their 200 million man army will be the worlds' next "police force".
(from the brilliant, but imaginary, step by step, manual of
how bring your civilization to a stand still for fun, and profit.)

...perhaps we should start focusing our efforts to improve life for the individuals, in China.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 24 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

I'm gonna move this into the Religion forum.

QUOTE (Quest @ Apr 27 2009, 10:40 PM) *
QUOTE (bill)

And more than willing accomplices.

I think one thing stands out that is ancient and yet is hidden in plain sign in the fact that it is talked about so often. It is the Freemasonry/Kabalah/Bohemian Grove connection. I believe the USA and Israel are in fact bastard-childs of this occult following and are a reflection of whoever "they" are. It does not make sense that "they" would create these countries with all the power and money in the world and not leave their imprint on it. That's why I say the Masonic founders of the USA and Israel are part and parcel to the ruling elite. It may still be debateable who is at the very top of the pyramid; be it a Rothschild or other surviving European/Eurasian elite descendent(s) but make not the mistake of failing to recognize the fact that 2 counties were created to do exactly what they are doing right now, the USA and Israel.

I pretty much agree with everything you both are saying as well. The big question in my mind, and I'm not sure of the answer, is, is Israel the goal or a means to an end? I think if we knew what we know now about the people behind the curtain back in the 1930's, we might conclude that the Nazis were intimately connected to the so-called "Illuminati" (or "family", or "enlightened ones", or "ruling elite" or whatever you want to call it) and that they were trying to conquer the world. Ironically, the Nazis were trying to conquer the world and were intimately connected to the "Illuminati", at least by one account I have read ("Illuminati" survivor "Svali"). In the end though the Third Reich turned out to be simply a means to an end (and those Illumanists or "enlightened ones" at the head of the Nazi party turned out to have been expendable). More Order out of Chaos.

Quest mentions Freemasonry and Kabalah, and I believe these are closely related, Kabalah being the spiritual root of the mystery religions that dot the landscape along the way between ancient Chaldee and whatever the heck it is they do at Bohemian Grove (with animal and sometimes child-sacrificing cults in Greece and Carthage and Anatolia (and Israel!) in between) ... and Masonry being one of the primary tools (along with institutions like the CFR, tax-exempt foundations, media etc.) which the ruling elite use to control and guide society. The 10 thousand dollar question is, what is the significance of the importance Masons place on the story of Hiram Abiff, the builder of Solomon's Temple, and the Masonry-tied Templar Knights' obsession with the Temple as well? Is that what they are after, are the "Jewish" Zionists simply a modern-day version of the "Christian" crusaders, trying to whip up WWIII so they can kick the Muslims off of the Temple Mount? And if so, are "Illuminatists" leading the charge from within the Zionist movement? It's possible, even probable, but I doubt any of them (at least the wealthy ones) will be anywhere near Jerusalem when the bombs start flying.

In my research into the 'dragon blood-line' I've become aware of the importance of two connected families, Cohen and Hohen. The Hohens are at the base of the Germanic Holy Roman Emperors (they were Catholic - outwardly) beginning with Frederick I of the Hohenstaufen dynasty, their blood trickles down into the royal families of Europe including the Hapsburgs and Windsors. Cohen is a prominent Jewish name, though there are (Gentile?) German and Irish branches of the family as well (according to houseofnames) - Cohen derives from Kagan (or vice versa), which meant priest/king in Khazaria. The two families (Cohen and Hohen) are certainly connected at the root, which is apparent not only bacause of the phonetic closeness of the names but also the family crests are identical except for color, Cohen uses blue checks while Hohen uses red checks, and these same checks show up on other noble crests as well (the Stewart crest is one notable example).

But what does it mean??? Did the two lines really practice different faiths, or possibly did both clans, specifically the leading elite of the Cohens and Hohens, follow some other code? Maybe words like 'Christian' and 'Jewish' are only meaningful to the 'sheep' of the world, that these distinctions mean little or nothing to the ruling elite. That seems pretty clear to me. A similar riddle (and answer) is found in the fact that Rosicrucianism is couched in Christianity while Kabalah is couched in Judaism, yet both are associated with Freemasonry and "Illumanitism", in fact there were(/are?) Rose-Cross degrees in Freemasonry. I'll assume everyone gets what I'm driving at (and in my dragon-thread I've found many many more examples that illustrate occult commonality between elite groups, be they bankers or secret societies or Freemasons or Bohemian Grove-attending defense contractors), so it's no stretch to figure out that the whole 'Jewish Homeland' idea is a ruse for some ulterior purpose and that the Jewish people were sold a bill of goods to initiate conflict in Palestine. (The fact that Jewish bankers like Max Warburg and others helped finance Hitler's rise to power demands the same conclusion.) The question in my mind, is, is Zionism also a means to an end? Is there any substance to the rumor that the governing center of a future New World Order is to be in Israel? Yes, the new Israeli Supreme Court building is covered in occult symbols, but so is the Denver airport. I have a map of northern medieval Germania (modern Belgium/Holland/northern Germany near France) that is full of place names that closely resemble many elite/noble family names which become important later, including the Frankish Merovingian kings, and the Vikings passed through there as well ... what's there now? The Hague, the UN. So is the goal to move the seat of international governing from that obviously meaningful local to Israel? I certainly don't know, and only time will tell. But why? Are they that obsessed (like the Templar knights) with the Temple Mount for some reason, or are the top "Illuminatists" in northern Europe just tired of shoveling snow? doh1.gif

I joke, but it really is a riddle to me. The goal of the elite seems to me (and others) to be to destroy Nationalism in preparation for a singly controlled world. Kissinger and Rockefeller have even come out saying so publicly in so many words. Yet Zionism is essentially Nationalism in the extreme. Seems to me this is yet one more "means to an end".

Not sure of anything, but whatever happens, you can be sure that the planners are the ones who come out on top.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 14 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

Touchy subject:
(3 parts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy43zYo33Dg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY6mq8rAqAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQNpl68RiM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 03:09 AM