IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hail, I Just Flapped In, Boxcutters

Guest_bionecrology_*
post Aug 30 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #1

Hi
new here thought you might like some infomation. Boxcutters can be used to make weapons. How you say, well, you take a perspective drawing of a gun printed on card board, and cut it and fold it and you have an instant weapon. well, it looks like a real weapon, and it gets through meal detectors. Why not a grenade too crazy, but would you want to risk it being real or fake.

Ok, the government is not going to play fair, and you are the government. We the people, ya, if you can vote your not a legitimate target. Okay, there is you and there is the government I like the politicians view better it implies less responsibility.
You really do not want the truth. Its like forcing the newspaper and tv news to give up space and time for the peoples business everyday. Do you want to make everybody work for better government after putting in their 8 hrs. Just take the taxes and ballots hahaha. American style democracy the end of the search for a more perfect union.

The truth remains somebody was pissed off about something or maybe it was a really important call. 911

Goodbye I havent piloted in years to damn expensive.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 30 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

blink.gif

+Quote Post
grizz
post Aug 30 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #3

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

welcome.gif Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 30 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #4

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Aug 29 2007, 09:10 PM)
welcome.gif Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Color me equally clueless. dunno.gif

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Aug 30 2007, 02:55 AM
Post #5

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

The verdict appears to be in. dunno.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_bionecrology_*
post Aug 30 2007, 08:50 AM
Post #6

Am I that confusing. well this web site is an example of printable perspective drawings. www.thepaperairplanecompany.com Since a photo could be touched up .and used as a model. A paper gun looks just as threatening as a real gun. You would need an exacto or box cutter to make the model. Does this help clear up anything.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Aug 30 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #7

aka Oceans Flow

Okay, so you can use a boxcutter to make a cardboard gun. :ph43r:

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Aug 30 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 72

Nope... huh.gif

...but W E L C O M E nevertheless smile.gif

Guinan

+Quote Post
Guest_bionecrology_*
post Aug 30 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #9

HI Guinan, Your screeen name is interesting. a star trek fan I am guessing. Moreover, you are from a place with royalty. How old is that bloodline. Does it have seniority to the English royalty or is it of the same age. Do any of your citizens generations have more seniority than the royals. In polite conversation the rule is age before beauty. Making your choice of avatars interesting. But then, seniority is over rated not everyone follows the rules, and some seniors have alzhimers. Uncertainty is certainly a posssibility.

+Quote Post
pagypsy
post Aug 30 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #10

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,797

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Aug 30 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 72

QUOTE (bionecrology @ Aug 30 2007, 05:04 PM)
HI Guinan, Your screeen name is interesting. a star trek fan I am guessing. Moreover, you are from a place with royalty. How old is that bloodline. Does it have seniority to the English royalty or is it of the same age. Do any of your citizens generations have more seniority than the royals. In polite conversation the rule is age before beauty. Making your choice of avatars interesting. But then, seniority is over rated not everyone follows the rules, and some seniors have alzhimers. Uncertainty is certainly a posssibility.

Spot on! Star Trek and a huge Whoopi Goldberg fan (who btw is expected to appear on the Larry King - CNN - show on Sept 13th, together with Barbara Walters).

Our royal family is (supposedly) decendant from the German Stadtholder (Governor) William of Nassau the 1st, Prince of Orange (1533-1584). He was governor of the Netherlands (which included Belgium in those days) under the Spanish King Phillip the 2nd, and 'liberated' our little mud-pool from the Spaniards after a 80-year-long war and some major trouble with the 'Spanish Inquisition', our country being of the mainly non-catholic pursuasion.
William the 1st was followed by Willams 2nd & 3rd. The last one however died childless and the title of Stadholder and Prince of Orange passed on to a distant cousin, who was also from the house of Nassau. So this bloodline is not uninterupted.
Does that answer your question?

I have no idea whether any other families have seniority over the royal family, never really read up on the matter of royalty and nobility, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. There's still quite some old nobility around but it is no longer hereditary so we will have seen the last of them within one generation.

As for my choice of avatars being 'interesting' I'm older than Whoopi is, and no, I don't have alzheimers (as far as I know... ) laugh.gif

Guinan

+Quote Post
Guest_bionecrology_*
post Aug 30 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #12

Some history makes Macbeth sound tame.
Here in this country there is cincinatti, and those cats are out of Anderson house in Washington, DC. They are progenitors since the American Revolution, that is, the oldest son inherits membership. It s a quiet group, and one never really hears about it. Anyway, royalty and nobility really do not have much to do with seniority. Your royalty is at least five hudred years old then, and that not without an extinction. Sometimes it is just lost forever, end of the race. Maybe there was some bad traits, those nasty traitors. The bible does make alot of geneology, so i guess it was once important. That was a few thousand years ago.

+Quote Post
heliweli
post Aug 30 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #13

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 323

You've lost me as well, I'm afraid.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Aug 30 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #14

aka Oceans Flow

Cryptic posting is amusing. stars.gif

+Quote Post
heliweli
post Aug 30 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #15

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 323

But the good news is I posted my first smilie, even if it did come up in the wrong place. Going to try another one now and see what happens. Devilsadvocate watch out, you may have competition from Ireland. biggrin.gif blink.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_bionecrology_*
post Aug 30 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #16

biggrin.gif Hello,

Ireland, people from everywhere in this forum. Does your gaelic translate o sama bin laden roughly into "after november sweet music." Seems O sama Bin Laden may be Irish. Its a small world after all.

+Quote Post
Guest_bionecrology_*
post Sep 1 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #17

well,

you want the truth. I have been arested four times. Each time I wartched an american embassy bombed or taken. I remember an FBI agent asking "Do you really want to do this" , and then a few brothers in arms were killed in Lebanon. Funny none have been bombed lately isnt it. Defence is funny, in a department of defence sort of way. Something changed with an attack on the dept of defence, and that is private. You want to be part of a need to know basis: that is, what I need to know, and what you need to know. You want to know the truth? have you the interest or the time? I dont even know the details in the truth, so you are more worthy than I if you learn the whole truth. OOOoo, were talking lethal injection stuff here. So, throw me the syringe. I dare you to.

+Quote Post
Beached
post Sep 3 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 117

Oh man bionecrology, I don't even know what the f*ck you're talking about, but please keep it up.. I love a good laugh! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Sep 3 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

Beached, I've read this through over and over. I even thought at one point there was a hidden message in it. dunno.gif I wish I knew what it was about!

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 3 2007, 02:48 PM
Post #20

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (georgie101 @ Sep 3 2007, 10:20 AM)
Beached, I've read this through over and over. I even thought at one point there was a hidden message in it. dunno.gif I wish I knew what it was about!

A quick google of the posters handle receives only 60 returns but they range from a (cached only) ZombiePhiles page: http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:VSyrFo...clnk&cd=9&gl=us

And this equally puzzling website: http://www.bionecrology.com/

to_keep_order.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2019 - 01:15 AM