IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Target Seelection, Why the Pentagon with other HVTs Nearby

Xross
post Feb 5 2014, 05:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,817

Sorry if this has been asked/answered but among all the many troubling aspects of the events of 9/11 one continues to haunt me.

The area near the Pentagon, specifically across the river in DC, has several 'targets' of seemingly much higher value to a 'terrorist' than the Pentagon.

The White House, as one key example, is only a few flight seconds from the Pentagon.

Following the 'official' disinformation theory that it was Muslim (Saudi) 'terrorists' at the controls who's sole purpose, again per the 'official' narrative, was to strike iconic symbols of America with 'hijacked' aircraft.

Under what theory does it make sense to spend so much time to strike the recently reinforced portion of the Pentagon when the White House itself could have been struck in far less time as well as making a much larger 'statement' to simply fly across the river into DC where several targets were available in much less than a minute's flight time (more like 20 seconds or less)?

I realize with all of the other glaring errors in the 'investigation; this point is all but moot.

But it bothers me nonetheless that the White House, for example, was passed over by the 'terrorists' as they wasted a great deal of time in order to hit the Pentagon.

Unfortunately events in my life have prevented me from being able stay current on the amazing work members of this site have continue to bring to the forefront.

Thanks to all involved for your tireless efforts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nathan_Hale
post Feb 5 2014, 07:01 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,861

Xcross - you're right - it doesn't make any sense. Why avoid the Capitol building, the White House or even the side of the Pentagon where Rumsfeld's office was?

The answer lies in who died that day. Only one office/section was completely wiped out (something like 38 of 40 personnel). That was the office of naval intelligence (ONI). Why them? Well, there is a theory on something called the Black Eagle Trust Fund (Japanese war booty gathered up by us in the Phillipines at the end of WWII that was used to finance black ops for decades). It is postulated that the ONI stumbled across this and was investigating. The theory also ties in why the WTC was targeted. You can find more here: http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

+Quote Post
Art
post Feb 5 2014, 11:10 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,754

It is true that the destruction of the buildings allowed the perpetrators to get away with numerous crimes. But the locations for all of the false flag attacks are carefully laid out way in advance. This country was founded by Freemasons. They get the government contracts to build the large public works projects. The architect of the Pentagon was a 32 degree Freemason. It was Rockefeller himself who insisted that the WTC be exactly where it is. The buildings were put on a line that believers in the occult call a ley line. In this short video, you can see the line used for 9/11. If you have any doubts, try it out in GoogleEarth.

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Feb 5 2014, 12:52 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,427

QUOTE (Nathan_Hale @ Feb 5 2014, 03:01 AM) *
Xcross - you're right - it doesn't make any sense. Why avoid the Capitol building, the White House or even the side of the Pentagon where Rumsfeld's office was?

The answer lies in who died that day. Only one office/section was completely wiped out (something like 38 of 40 personnel). That was the office of naval intelligence (ONI). Why them? Well, there is a theory on something called the Black Eagle Trust Fund (Japanese war booty gathered up by us in the Phillipines at the end of WWII that was used to finance black ops for decades). It is postulated that the ONI stumbled across this and was investigating. The theory also ties in why the WTC was targeted. You can find more here: http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

I investigated that bit too, as I wrote below. Nowadays though I'm pretty sure the OSI was a major player in the operation and that this story was planted as a way to get them off the hook and make it appear 9/11 was not run from the top-down, but a "rogue operation".

Shameless self promotion:
From "9/11 for Psychos":

While you’ve been absorbing stories about Osama bin Laden on your big screen TV, the real perpetrators have been bankrupting the treasury, stealing your homes, and draining your retirement. They’ve been using the fruits of your labor to ruin the lives of people on the other side of the world whose only crimes were to be in the way. What will it take for you to notice?

Would it be better if 911 played like a Bruce Willis movie, or maybe a Tom Clancy novel? Could you wrap your psycho brain around that?

You’re in luck.

The good news is the story of Terrorist Attacks on September 11th does play like a Tom Clancy novel; it is in fact the Mother of all Spy Thrillers. The bad news is; I ain’t no Tom Clancy.

The Scene is WWII, Pacific theater, 1944; General Tomoyuki Yamashita has just taken command of the Imperial Japanese forces stationed in the Philippines. This was a very important role; in General Yamashita’s care was the bulk of the Japanese Empire’s spoils of war after decades of looting Manchuria and China. Known as the Golden Lily Treasure, and said to dwarf the stolen Nazi Gold, it is beyond the ken of most people to imagine how much gold was looted, but this treasure represented a sizable percentage of the total gold mined in Asia over several thousand years.

Taken from public buildings, mosques, temples, homes, and not to mention bodies, it was the official policy of Japan to collect the treasure to further their war plans; but those plans were thwarted by the Allied submarine blockade of the Japanese islands. It was therefore decided to bury it throughout the Philippines in secret locations, and after the war’s end they intended to finish the trip to the Japanese homeland.

Perhaps even the folks in the know in the Japanese army couldn’t imagine the Japanese elite and the Western elite were already conspiring to divvy up the spoils themselves, but most of the Japanese players who knew the locations of the hiding places, including General Yamashita, were tried and executed as war criminals, or “suicided”; the treasure then passed into the hands of the world’s most ruthless criminals, the Office of Strategic Services (precursor to the CIA), and then faded from official history.

Yamashita's Gold

+Quote Post
carlos furlong
post Feb 5 2014, 10:15 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 3,402

by now i thought everyone who look at the facts of 911,do not believe any planes were hyjacked by "19 guys from the middle east and flown into 3 buildings and a farmers field,yet didn't leave any wreckage !!!!!! i say your whole question is moot my friend!

+Quote Post
yankee451
post Feb 5 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,427

QUOTE (carlos furlong @ Feb 5 2014, 06:15 PM) *
i say your whole question is moot my friend!

I'll believe that when the troops come home and people everywhere can live without fear of U.S. bombs falling on their heads.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 7 2014, 12:48 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (Nathan_Hale @ Feb 5 2014, 12:01 PM) *

There's visual proof that this office was targeted internally (follow the link and look under "An Isolated Event")

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10807824

The casualties in those offices were outside of the so called "directional damage":

+Quote Post
Art
post Feb 7 2014, 10:16 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 5,754

They probably had a meeting for the auditors and took care of them. As I recall, the only survivor from that group was the commanding officer. I doubt that they would take a chance with an important target being in the wrong part of the building.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 07:16 PM