IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Most Recent 9/11 Q & A From Rosie's Site

DemolitionCrew
post Mar 22 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #1

Vermontbound

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 73

Taken from her website www.rosie.com. She hasn't responded to my message as of yet. but here you go! Sanders I think this is part of what you are looking for. salute.gif

Rosie's answers in bold

-ducky writes:

why, on 9/11, was there a drill going on of the exact scenario at the exact time it was really happening? why was the same true for the subway bombings in london?

the offical reason
total coincidence

-marvin writes:

This is only to thank you for your public expression of concern regarding the official
account of 911. Your statements were a courageous and invaluable effort to preserve our democracy.

thanks marvin

-jody writes:

I’m new to The View and this blog. Can you recap what you think happened that we didn’t see on 9/11?

u have 2 look 4 urself jody

-Christine writes:

Just watched the Live Leak BBC footage of WTC 7 collapse. WOW. Why don’t U.S. citizens wake up and see? What can any of us do? I feel helpless against this…

wow is right

bbc = the amazing kreskin

-Nick writes:

“a controlled demolition” Come on. Its never happened b4, or since, cuz we never had anything like this b4. Plz dont spew nonsense until u know what u are talking about!

nick
building 7 was not hit but a plane

-Kristen writes:

I understand that WTC7 was obviously planned, but who did this? And why?

follow the money

-Jerry writes:

Rosie, your response to Grant was disingenuous. If you believe that WTC 7 was a demolition, the firefighters must be involved. Many firefighters reported on the condition of WTC 7, are they lying?

i believe no firefighters were involved
in anything other than saving lives

-zebulon writes:

i watched those controlled demolition shows on discovery channel. it takes weeks to clear out the inside and set the charges. how did they do that in one day? read pop mech article on how towers fell.

i read pop mech
i dont think explosives were planted that day
but b4

-Patty writes:

Do you have a clue how much work must be done to have a controlled demolition? You are stupid to even think such a thing happened.

well patty
thats ur view

-Joe writes:
Steel is more vulnerable to collapse then wood,since it immediately begins to lose its strength.Thats why its fireproofed.When that is dislodged by Planes and falling buildings,what do you expect?????

i expect u to do more research joe

-Ronald writes:

Why do you insist on making a complete fool of yourself by buying into the 911 conspiracy liars’ pernicious nonsense? You choose to remain abysmally ignorant of the subject. See 911myths.com

i have seen all the sites ron
y does it scare u so much

-Chris writes:

When will you start being on Americas side instead of the terrorists side. You are nothing more than an enemy within and you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you really believe your lies?

i am not for the enemy
chris
i am for america
to stand tall in truth
to lead the world in freedom

as we once did

-Sherry writes:

What is WTC7? Do you mean the twin towers? I am not sure I understand your post. I respect your opinions. We all need to voice our views.

3 buildings fell that day
fire turned steel into rubble
never happened b4 or since

wtc 7 fell at 5 30 pm 9.11.01

-LisaShops writes:

I am well educated and have spent time reading both sides of the 9/11 conspiracy. Experts to support both sides. How do we know who to believe? Too scary to not trust our govt?

we r the government lisa
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dv8
post Mar 22 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #2

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

Its interesting to read the reponses of those who disagree with her. Immediatley they resort to personal insults. Amazing. Glad to see Rosie held her ground and responded with dignity to those not deserving. Way to go Rosie, keep it up.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 22 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Thanks DC.

She's obviously got 2 toes firmly in the water. Hallelujya. However, as far as I know she hasn't crossed over definitively in public - on TV. Truthers need to be patient at this juncture IMO, and not force her hand.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 22 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #4

Vermontbound

QUOTE (Sanders @ Mar 22 2007, 12:11 PM)
Truthers need to be patient at this juncture IMO, and not force her hand.

Agreed! I think she is picking her spot to make the big splash!

+Quote Post
dv8
post Mar 22 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #5

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

Yes, nice and slow is the perfect way to approach this. So far the 9/11 truth movement has been out of mainstream media and thus the minds of the public. You dont want to discredit yourself by coming out with both barrells blazing. I have a feeling Rosie is just trying to peak everyones curiosity and slowly introduce them to this whole thing. I just hope the networks dont pull the plug on her, but then again, if they do, then it could be a tell-tale.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 22 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #6

Vermontbound

More 9/11 Q & A from Rosie's site. Rosie's response in bold.

-Tim writes:

Rosie,
Thank you for speaking out regarding 9-11. Truth is very hard for some people. You have our support.

yes

+Quote Post
MichaelMR
post Mar 23 2007, 08:43 AM
Post #7

Veteran

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 46

Kevin writes:

Rosie, are you Bi-polar? I am and I reconize you anger as a sign of serious Manic phase depression. You need help dear and your anger and attacks make you look sad and pathetic. I hope you get help.

i have ptsd
and depression

not bi polar
but there is still time…

She's funny. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 23 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #8

Vermontbound

-jason writes:

I beleive that WTC7 was taken down on purpose…I have PTSD from the whole event so I can’t really look at pix or video, but do you think WTC 1 & 2 where taken down, too or was that from the planes?

pools of molten steel
3 places

-kate writes:

if i told u i really researched the 9/11 stuff & still didnt see a conspiracy would u think im stupid? wrong? naive? misguided? or ?

i ask this sincerely & i don’t assume that i know what u will say.

i think it is hard for most to wrap their heads around it

-Don writes:

Did you see the morons on Glen Beck tonight? Of course 9/11 was a BUSH thing..look at the facts! It takes months to design an implosion yet it was done in hours on Sept 11.

marvin bush?

-Marie writes:

RO-ZEEE!!!

Last night Keith Olbermann named Glenn Beck runner-up Worst Person in the World of the Day, for Beck’s tirade against you. Gotta LOVE Olbermann!

Rock on, Ro!
xo

who is glenn beck

-Edward writes:

Rosie, people need to think and to question authority. What you said about 911 is something MANY of us have thought. As for the gitmo detainee confessing all, I didn’t buy that either. Brava you!

many
agreed

-pam writes:

WTC building #7: don’t you think all the fuel in that builiding for the 9 generators had something to do with that building coming down?????

no
research it

-Justin writes:

Hello Rosie,

Have you ever heard about 9/11 hero William Rodriguez?

He was questioned by the 9/11 commission behind closed doors and his witness testimony was left out of the final report.

i have

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 24 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Mar 24 2007, 12:07 PM)
who is glenn beck

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Mar 24 2007, 12:58 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 19

Thank you for the copies here. It helps for us that can't hit all the sites.

Keep pushing people. The doors will open.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 24 2007, 07:23 AM
Post #11

Vermontbound

QUOTE (Sanders @ Mar 23 2007, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Mar 24 2007, 12:07 PM)
who is glenn beck

laugh.gif

Yeah...that was my favorite. I must admit, I have never been a fan of "gun grabbing Rosie" but I have new respect for the woman. She is putting it all on the line with this stance. The way she is doing it, is very strategic also. She isn't pushing all of her chips to the middle of the table at once. She is firing one missile at a time. It will have a lasting effect and eventually wake millions up. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
MichaelMR
post Mar 24 2007, 08:35 AM
Post #12

Veteran

Member No.: 46

She's sure to convert some of her die-hard fans.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 24 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #13

Vermontbound

these go back to March 2nd

-jane writes:

The government has not been able to contain ANY scandal (No WMDs, Plame, Firing of prosecutors…etc).How on earth could they have contained WTC7s demolition, which would take weeks to wire?

research it
u will b amazed

-Daniel writes:

Heartfelt thanks for suffering the recent slings and arrows & exposing the mainstream to inconvenient truths. Those feigning outrage are merely paid shills - we shall know them by their works…

go dan

-Grant writes:

Your 15 March blog seems to imply that the FDNY was involved in blowing up WTC7. I am a long time firefighter. I had friends killed or injured on 9/11. Did I misunderstand what you are stating?

i do not think fdny had anything to do
with the controlled demolition of wtc 7

u r all hereos

-Shayna writes:

If you agree with “Loose Change” so very much, I implore you to take a gander at “Screw Loose Change”. The latter documentary actually researches what they’re talking about and discusses FACTS.

i have seen both docs

-sunny writes:

Ro,
Did you know BBC reported the collapse of WTC7 20 min. b4 it happened? Here’s a link of the coverage -
www.liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1172526096
Its incredible to see!

NOT 9/11 related but funny as hell

-Ca writes:

Did ya hear Khalid Shaikh Mohammed
killed kennedy, too

no but he dated cheney in te 70’s

-joyce writes:

WOW! Did you see the ‘closed door, no reporters allowed” confession to 911 and dozens of other crimes. He forgot to admit to the grassy knoll, and the bloody glove! Truth movement is scaring them!

so so true

-john writes:

Keep up your trash talk about Bush and your ridiculous conspiracy theory about his implied involvement in 9/11. You really are a mess! Get some help!… and some talent while your at it.

u r named after a bathroom

-Teri writes:

Do you believe in many conspiracy theroy’s?
Do you think if you were not a celeb you would still suffer from depression?
Please don’t take offence to my ?’s they are ment well.

i believe there is more to 9 11 than we have been told

depression runs in my family - so yes

-vicki writes:

Have you seen BBC vid of reporter telling of collapse of bldg 7 with bldg 7 still in background and 20 minutes before it collapsed? Weird to the max. So much we don’t know. Truth will out. Peace.

i have
the plot thickens

-Leslie writes:

Bush’s reaction to attack on 9/11 should b compulsary viewing. He didn’t move a muscle, didn’t look at who gave him the news but it’s his expression that’s so alarming & it wasn’t shock

shock was the look on everyone elses face
that morning
not his
i agree

-Mike writes:

Hi Ro, just read that question about the 3rd tower…yes They were demolitioned to fall down… Bush was behind it..his cousin had a contract with the WTC that expired 9/11.. The New Pearl Harbor

hmmmm

=Gregory writes:

as a canadian i find it sad how many americans dont know a third tower fell untouched by planes

yea
and what was in building 7 ?
and how it fell into itself….
and who owed it
and did they have insurance coverage
and on
and on
and on

-james writes:

Ro I can see how you can hate bush but “controlled demolitions”? How many buildings ever been hit with airplanes with jet fuel? Hate fairly

scholars for 9 11
research it

-Mary writes:

do you believe the wtc was controlled demolitions???

ask some of the worlds leading experts
see if fire has ever caused a steel building to collapse
it only happened 3 times in all of history
on one day
9 11

This post has been edited by DemolitionCrew: Mar 24 2007, 09:01 AM

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Mar 24 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 104

i would say she has a little more than a couple toes in the water...it seems as though she has probably been spending hours upon hours looking at websites. I would say she's swimming in the deep end right now.

i wonder if she found out about this from James Brolin on the View and John Conner, or if she already knew about it and had Brolin on to kind of relay her message to go look at 911weknow.com

This is so cool though. Just a few weeks ago i was saying how much i hated her because she seemed to be loving the attention of the whole Donald Trump dispute...i was thinking she was just a typical media attention whore, helping to keep the public distracted from real issues...and now here she is, speaking out in public about REAL ISSUES. That's the kind of media attention i can agree with!

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 25 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #15

Vermontbound

-Sonja writes:

I watch the view here in Oz and I thank you for questioning
what others so blindly believe. The 9/11 explanation is the ONLY thing that makes sense. Why do Americans still trust their government?

no idea

-Melanie writes:

Sorry Rosie but you have gone to far this time, your digusting remarks about our fire fighters being complicit in the 911 tragedy is beyond the pale. You owe firefighters and your viewers an apology!

never said that mel
dont think that

-Justin writes:

Are you aware of the witness testimony Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta gave to the 9/11 commission?

Like William Rodriguez’s testimony it was conveniently left out of the final report.

i am

-diane writes:

Glen Beck is a conserative with a nightly show same time as Larry King. He is a mormon and a recovering alcoholic. He called U a fat witch whale with blubber coming out of your eyes. He is an asshol

he sounds charming

+Quote Post
grizz
post Mar 25 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #16

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Mar 25 2007, 04:54 PM)
-diane writes:

Glen Beck is a conserative with a nightly show same time as Larry King. He is a mormon and a recovering alcoholic. He called U a fat witch whale with blubber coming out of your eyes. He is an asshol

he sounds charming

One thing about Rosie, she has had to grow a thick skin over the years. She's always been feisty and won't shut up. She always stands her ground. I think she has what it takes to see this through.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 25 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

I agree - and what are they gonna smear her with? That she's fat? Gay? All been said a million times. We can expect her to hold her ground and fight back. Very happy to see her speaking out.

+Quote Post
Sue
post Mar 25 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 418

i was thinking she was just a typical media attention whore, helping to keep the public distracted from real issues...and now here she is, speaking out in public about REAL ISSUES. That's the kind of media attention i can agree with!

My feelings also. This is awesome! smile.gif

+Quote Post
CoachUK
post Mar 25 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 547

I can't say that I was a huge fan of Rosie before, but I now have respect for this woman. And I must say that Donald Trump impression she did on her show was hilarious. GO ROSIE! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Mar 26 2007, 02:16 AM
Post #20

Vermontbound

-Jakers writes:

just watched “V 4 Vendetta” 4 the 1st time 2nite. apart fr the gratuitous violence & blood, a blatent commentary on the state of our world. have u seen it?

yes
it is a brilliant film

-Laura writes:

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TERRORISTS DESERVE ANY KIND OF HUMANE TREATMENT AFTER WHAT THEY DID ON 9/11 AND STILL CONTINUE TO DO???? THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE TORTURED. GO LIVE THERE IF YOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

good god laura
listen to urself

-James writes:

Just done reading the information on WTC7.com. Gave me chills. I can’t believe the extent to which this reeks of a gov cover up and noone has ever brought it to light. Ive added the link to my blog

i agree

-Tiffany writes:

I just want 2 make sure I understand this - WTC7 is the building that is said to have a controlled demolition, right? Not the other towers? Cuz the link u have on ur page talks only about WTC7

i think
we all should start with building 7
as an appetizer of sorts

how is it possible
the building fell as it did
in defiance of physics

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2020 - 02:45 PM