IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can Someone Help Source This?

Rickysa
post Sep 16 2009, 09:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,762

This article: Ex-Italian President says 9/11 was joint CIA/Massad operation

If this has been discussed before (I've not seen it), or should be discredited(?) due to its origin, please delete this post.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Sep 16 2009, 09:32 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

He said it in an Interview with the italian newspaper Corriere della Sera (English: Evening Courier)

From his Wikipedia -

In an interview with Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, Cossiga commented on the alleged Osama Bin Laden 9/11 confession video of December 13, 2001:

"Da ambienti vicini a Palazzo Chigi, centro nevralgico di direzione dell'intelligence italiana, si fa notare che la non autenticitÓ del video Ŕ testimoniata dal fatto che Osama Bin Laden in esso 'confessa' che Al Qaeda sarebbe stato l'autore dell'attentato dell'11 settembre alle due torri in New York, mentre tutti gli ambienti democratici d'America e d'Europa, con in prima linea quelli del centrosinistra italiano, sanno ormai bene che il disastroso attentato Ŕ stato pianificato e realizzato dalla Cia americana e dal Mossad con l'aiuto del mondo sionista per mettere sotto accusa i Paesi arabi e per indurre le potenze occidentali ad intervenire sia in Iraq sia in Afghanistan."

“As I’ve been told, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (interview appeared on 30 november 07) the most important chain of newspaper of our country should give the proof, with an exceptional scoop, that the video (which in reality is an audio tape, NdR) in which appear Osama, leader of “the great and powerful movement of islamic revenge Al Quaeda” - God bless him! - and in which are formulated threats to our ex president Berlusconi, is nothing more than a fake realized inside Mediaset studios (the huge television group owned by Berlusconi) in Milan and sent to arabic television Al Jazeera.

The trap was organized to create solidarity for Berlusconi, which is having lot of problem related for the tangle between RAI and Mediaset. From sources near to Palazzo Chigi, the nevralgic center of italian intelligence, we know that the video is fake because Osama admits that he was the mind behind the attacks against the twin towers, while all the democratic parties in Europe and USA know very well that the attack was organised by CIA and Mossad, whit the help of sionistic world, just to accuse arab countries and induce occident to intervein both in Iraq and Afghanistan. This is why nobody in parlament gave solidarity to Berlusconi, which is the author of the fake video" "

This post has been edited by Carl Bank: Sep 16 2009, 09:33 AM

+Quote Post
Rickysa
post Sep 16 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #3

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,762

Thank you for moving the thread Rob! I wasn't sure what to do with it salute.gif

I did find the original post in the Corriere Della Sora in Dec of '07:

In Italian

and a translation:

English

Not sure what to make of it.....the same guy did reveal Operation Gladio.....hmmmmm

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2022 - 08:57 PM