IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
April Gallop Sues American Airlines, But Claims There Was No Plane?, April Gallop Set to go to court again, but should she be supported?

BlueSky
post Mar 24 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,552

The documents shown on this forum thread: http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread424507/pg1 are quite.... bad if she is going to go to court again.

Amidst Growing World Doubts About 9/11, Career Army Officer Takes Bush Administration Officials to Court April 5th http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20110324050310393

What is the deal with this lady?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 24 2011, 03:25 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

She was also briefly interviewed by Jesse Ventura in his TV piece. Better questions could have been asked of her by Jesse, but no big deal.

I wish her all the best.

My cynical view is that the judiciary in this country is largely corrupted. Like the Qui Tam case by Woods, I doubt this woman will prevail within the corrupt system.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 24 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (BlueSky @ Mar 25 2011, 01:50 AM) *
The documents shown on this forum thread: http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread424507/pg1 are quite.... bad if she is going to go to court again.

Amidst Growing World Doubts About 9/11, Career Army Officer Takes Bush Administration Officials to Court April 5th http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20110324050310393

Dear BlueSky

I have tried to followup the thread you have given, but cannot get anything, what are the things you find 'quite bad' please.

Robert

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 24 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 25 2011, 04:55 AM) *
She was also briefly interviewed by Jesse Ventura in his TV piece. Better questions could have been asked of her by Jesse, but no big deal.

I wish her all the best.

My cynical view is that the judiciary in this country is largely corrupted. Like the Qui Tam case by Woods, I doubt this woman will prevail within the corrupt system.

Dear Amazed.

There is such a thing as 'International Law', which I think eventually the 'American State', will find it is not above.
Thank goodness this woman, survived the murderous attempt upon her life.
What every American needs to consider, it could just as easily have been them.

Robert

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 25 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #5

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

QUOTE (BlueSky @ Mar 24 2011, 12:20 PM) *
The documents shown on this forum thread: http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread424507/pg1

-the link does not work, please (if possible) fix it.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 25 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #6

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

my apologies bluesky - i forgot that you can not post links to ATS here, UNLESS you put them in code tags. unfortunately, without the info in that thread its hard to be sure what you're contending, but -

April Gallop Set to go to court again, but should she be supported?

-are you taking issue with ms.gallop saying there was NOT a plane inside the building? or are you misunderstanding her claim? she is not saying that "no plane" flew in the area overall (she wouldnt know either way since she was INSIDE and could not have seen the plane that flew by and DID exist), but she is saying she walked out of the hole where there should have been a plane and that she didnt see any plane inside the building, so the jist of her contention (as i understand it) is that whatever plane it was that was involved did not impact nor penetrate into the pentagon.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 25 2011, 04:08 PM
Post #7

Robert

International law?

Well somehow it seems to have scared Dubya into not visiting Switzerland a few months back, but that's about it.

Bush & Co, Tony Blair and all the rest of the war criminals are still collecting very nice fees for retelling their lies in public.

International law is almost as big a joke as US law. laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 25 2011, 05:54 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 26 2011, 05:38 AM) *
Robert

International law?

Well somehow it seems to have scared Dubya into not visiting Switzerland a few months back, but that's about it.

Bush & Co, Tony Blair and all the rest of the war criminals are still collecting very nice fees for retelling their lies in public.

Dear Amazed.

As you probably anticipated, I do not subscribe to your general note of cynicism.
I clearly take your point about those who work against our better interests.
History is full of such people.

But I think you misunderstand my consideration, in the term of 'International Law', and in fairness to you I realise that I have to make it clearer.
Yes,
'Law', is a set of rules, brought about by 'Legislation', ultimately enforced by the 'Courts'.
But,
Legislation is brought about by members elected by the 'you's and me's' of this world.

'International', is the conglomerate of the above, which is where the ultimate power to bring about countering change, to the 'status quo',resides.

This will never occur unless the 'you's and me's' do something about it, with positive steps, as little as they may be, but the biggest fear of all 'tyranny', has always been, and still applies, THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE, which is mounting steadily, despite the efforts of those you mentioned, who are showing them selves up as complete 'wimps'.

Robert

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Mar 25 2011, 07:27 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

I say good luck to her.
Certain sections of the "Truth Movement" failed to acknowledge the fact that April's case wasn't just about the Pentagon but the entire 9/11 scenario.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4988/gallupcheney.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7131/gallupcheney1.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9679/gallupcheney2.jpg

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7852/gallupcheney4.jpg

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2056/gallupcheney5.jpg

And the reason it was dismissed out of hand and why Amazed! is spot on in his comments?

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9472/gallupcheney6.jpg

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1573/gallupcheney7.jpg

Certain people at TrueFaction have labelled her a "moneygrabber", a "liar" and make dumbass videos casting aspersions on her even though she is a victim whose son was partially braindamaged. Her crime? That she dared voice anything about "no plane hit the Pentagon".

It's the closest anybody has got to bringing 9/11 into the judicial system (even as a gesture/protest) and some who claim to "represent the victims' families" have kept their big mouths shut at the blatant attacks on her right under their noses. Assholes.

Hope that helps BlueSky.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Mar 25 2011, 07:28 PM

+Quote Post
BlueSky
post Mar 25 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #10

ok, didnt know abovetopsecret site was censored (dont blame them!)
so its abovetopsecret dot com /forum/thread424507/pg1

The only reason why i brought this issue up is because i was debating with some bush subordinates about april gallops upcoming appeal and they produced this ATS page as a debunker.

On the page it has copies of notices to sue american airlines, it appears that she settled with american airlines out of court, to me that translates to acknowledging that american airlines is liable, so if it wasnt an AA plane, why would she accept a settlement?

There is kind of two different signals coming from april gallop, well to me anyway.

It just makes the picture slightly more murky.

+Quote Post
BlueSky
post Mar 25 2011, 09:04 PM
Post #11

I do wish anyone the best in seeking justice for 9/11, the only reason why i brought this up is because i think it conflicts with the 'recent' finding that the black box data doesnt match a aa plane.

Also, it was quite strange to see bush subordinates using abovetopsecret as an authentic source of information ... lol ... crazy planet

This post has been edited by BlueSky: Mar 25 2011, 09:07 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Mar 25 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 25 2011, 10:08 AM) *

Well, at least Rachel Maddow agrees with you.

She just stated that the “US government” is nothing more than a puppet to Military Contractors and big Money.

She claims that her company…General Electric [the world’s second largest company]…is only required by Law…to pay 6% in income taxes on their $751 Billion…while the average American pays 25%...

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 25 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (BlueSky @ Mar 26 2011, 10:34 AM) *
I do wish anyone the best in seeking justice for 9/11, the only reason why i brought this up is because i think it conflicts with the 'recent' finding that the black box data doesnt match a aa plane.

Also, it was quite strange to see bush subordinates using abovetopsecret as an authentic source of information ... lol ... crazy planet

Dear BlueSky.

Thankyou.
Have you by any chance sighted the action that was lodged against American Airlines???

Robert

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 26 2011, 04:33 PM
Post #14

Thanks Robert, for an honest and civil reply.

I am a cynical bastard, and have been for years.

I really hope you're right. I think part of that civic effort that you advocate can be channelled through the Jury system. People could easily and quickly begin practicing nullification and other anti-government actions. Trouble is, most of them don't even know it.

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Mar 27 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 3,225

These law suits serve one purpose and that is to get thrown out. This stops any real court case with real evidence from occuring. She goes to court puts up a weak arguement, case tossed case closed. Now anyone wishing to show real evidence is shut down. The same with respect to her first law suit, try and take any of the Bush administration to court and they will cite the Gallop case saying it was already done and tossed out. She crawled out the flaming hole??? Give me a break. Read that again and think about it. Firemen and rescue personael all around and a soldier with her weeks old infant crawl out the entry/bombed out hole where they are pouring on the water and foam she valiantly escapes and no one notices her and it doesn't make headlines in a time where miracles seem to happen. This story did not surface for 3-4 years after 9/11. It should have been in the news that day. It was manufactured, like all "news" in the US. When this law suit fails, not "if", when, no one can ever go to court in the US and claim no American Airlines plane hit the pentagon.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 28 2011, 04:43 PM
Post #16

My goodness Ricochet, you're a cynical fellow.

And maybe the Canadian legal system is different than ours, but your statement that the Gallop or Woods case might be cited as precedent in future cases is absurd. Don't give up your day job and go into the practice of law without some formal training.

Now maybe I'm gullible, but I happen to believe April Gallop. She's kinda like any other whistle-blower against the lies of government.

But you see her as a false witness. I must disagree.

The paid witnesses the government puts up act differently than she has. The government written statements by various witnesses sound alot different than hers.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Mar 28 2011, 07:19 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 710

ah, you cannot be cynical enough when inquiring into the machinations of the u.s. federal judiciary.

in my involvement with it, i have always considered it a kind of mule. a hybrid resulting from the breeding of intell services, organized crime, and the bankers.

if i wanted to waste some more time with this, perhaps if you ask nicely, i shall.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Mar 28 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #18

The key word is “Federal”…

The Federal Government's endeavors to prevent anything but the vague semblance of a fair trial were funneled mainly through the federal judge presiding--one Kent Dawson, may his name forever live in infamy. Here is some of what he has done to preserve the revenue base of his employer.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cf...2941&page=2

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Mar 29 2011, 02:58 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Is somebody else going to actually bother their arse to go to court in the near future? First I heard about it.

Why not knock on the bastards' doors for a change?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Mar 31 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #20

What do wealthy people covet the most?

To own the rights of others…without blame or guilt of wrong doing…

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2020 - 05:40 PM