IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Video Prove Wt7 Blown Up Before Collapse

Scooby
post Nov 1 2012, 06:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,076

I am just a normal guy who happened to learn about the details of the 9-11 case. While searching for video for something else I stumbled across this video recently uploaded to YouTube. It clearly show a reporter and a cameraman walking down Barclay ave. shortly after a large explosion – before the towers collapsed. I dont even think the uploader understands what the video is showing. Only someone who was familier with this case could figure it out. My evaluation is as follows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILdExWN9lw...;feature=g-hist

At 4:28 we can clearly see the street sign for the intersection of Greenwich and Barclay which is the front of building seven.

At 5:11 the reporter announces his location as West Broadway and Barclay – where building 7 was allegedly struck by debris from the collapse of WTC. This video shows that building 7 was already blown up before the towers collapsed.

At :25 of the video we see a massively hot fire that could only be caused by an explosion.

At 2:54 and other places building 7 is shown to have suffered not only an explosion on the fifth floor but also one around the tenth floor.

How do we know this was before the towers collapsed?

1. There is no sign of fine talc covering the area.

(pic wont show - it of the dust cloud)

The large black building is building 7. There was no evidence of fine talc in the area or covering the building. We get several clear shots of a clean building 7 (minus massive blast damage). The easiest spot to note the lack of talc is :16 of the video there is no talc on the flag. Talc dust clings to fabric and this flag would have been unrecognizable. There is not talc dust in the street or visable anywhere.

2. The reporter would have had great difficulty breathing if the buildings had already collapsed. They would have been abandoning the area in search of fresh air. They show no sign of breathing probems or make any mention of it being difficult to breath.

3. Here is a video of the other side of building seven an hour after the collapse of the towers. Note the talc covering everything on the ground, cars, etc.
(video wont show - its the Hess rescue video)
Talc dust covering everything including a 1" layer on the ground.

What we have on this video is the time period on the morning of 9-11 known as the explosive period. Shortly after the second plane hits there was a series of ground floor explosions reported throughout Lower Manhattan. These were reported in the basement levels of the two towers and the basement and 5th floor of building 7. The 911 Commission denies the existence of these explosions even though they were widely reported and clearly audible in many television reports. The official report claimed the fires you are seeing in building 7 were created by falling debris from the North Tower collapse.

The reporter is clearly making his way into a freshly evacuated Barclay avenue. The clear shock of what he is finding is obvious. Remember this was before the towers fell so this was a very unusual scene. He doesn’t even know how to explain what has happened.

And finally the video ends with the reporter identifying ground zero for the explosion as the south wall of buiding 7. The exact spot the 911 Commission claims was destroyed by falling debris from the collapse of the North Tower.
And the camera pans down to show an explosive force that rocked the entire street.

There is no longer any doubt that building 7 was destroyed by explosives and not falling debris or fire. This is video proof of a destroyed building 7 (in fact a destroyed Barclay ave) before the towers collapsed.

Thank you for your time. Hoping for justice for us all.

This post has been edited by Scooby: Nov 1 2012, 06:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 1 2012, 08:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

I've seen this video before. I believe the street is Barclay Street not avenue. Obviously in this video bldg 7 is clearly showing some intense fires in the lower floors in areas which show no external damage from falling debris. So something caused those fires. We can't tell the cause but the smoke indicates fires from plastics or diesel... or both... which both give black smoke when they burn. There's an entire row of windows blown out... was this from fire or an explosion? The building looks like it's in bad shape and the reporter seems to think so as well.

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Nov 1 2012, 08:16 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (SanderO @ Nov 1 2012, 08:01 PM) *
I've seen this video before. I believe the street is Barclay Street not avenue. Obviously in this video bldg 7 is clearly showing some intense fires in the lower floors in areas which show no external damage from falling debris. So something caused those fires. We can't tell the cause but the smoke indicates fires from plastics or diesel... or both... which both give black smoke when they burn. There's an entire row of windows blown out... was this from fire or an explosion? The building looks like it's in bad shape and the reporter seems to think so as well.

Hi Sandra
This video is showing WTC7 before the towers collapse. There are fires and long rows of windows blown out on what appears to be the fifth and tenth floors. The entire street looks like it has been in an explosion - the last shot panning down the street from the corner of Barclay and Broadway being the kicker (several blown up cars and a transit bus). And the reporter describes this location as "ground zero" for a blast.

This video collaborates Barry Jennings story. Logically – while this reporter was making his way down Barclay Mr. Jennings was attempting to climb out of the collapsed stairwell or on his knees on the 8th floor praying with Mr. Hess.

This post has been edited by Scooby: Nov 1 2012, 08:18 PM

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Nov 1 2012, 08:24 PM
Post #4

The shot at 4:58 - does that look like a fire caused it?

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Nov 1 2012, 08:40 PM
Post #5

I must retract item #2:

"2. The reporter would have had great difficulty breathing if the buildings had already collapsed. They would have been abandoning the area in search of fresh air. They show no sign of breathing probems or make any mention of it being difficult to breath."

The do refer to trouble breathing.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 1 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Sorry Scooby, that video was shot some time after 3:30pm.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Nov 1 2012, 10:38 PM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

The reporter states that he does not know what building he is in.

In frame 1:23 all the lights appear to be on. [How can that be?] The power was on.

In frame 2:38 he is looking at 7WTC.

What’s going on here?

If he is looking at Barkley St. the building on the left is the rear of 7WTC and you can see Con-Ed and the offset.

The building on the right is the ATT building.

Come on guys!

+Quote Post
elreb
post Nov 1 2012, 11:48 PM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

The reporter was at Franklin Templeton

101 Barclay Street, New York, NY 10007

Fiduciary Trust International and its parent company Franklin Templeton lost 87 employees in the World Trade Center attacks. [2WTC]

Ann Tatlock, the CEO of Fiduciary Trust Co. Inter­national was at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha for a charity event hosted by Warren Buffett on 911.

Yes, the same place where Bush landed that day.

Suck it up "Sandra"

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Nov 2 2012, 12:38 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Nov 1 2012, 10:03 PM) *
Sorry Scooby, that video was shot some time after 3:30pm.

Hi oneslice
I am open to the possibility of the video being in the afternoon. But not convinced. Along with my reasoning above.

-To my understanding building 7 was a swarm of activity in the afternoon. This street is dead! No people anywhere. It’s been freshly evacuated.

-Note the car at 4:21. Its alarm is feebly trying to go off suggesting the blast recently happened. Would it still be trying to go off nearly 6 hours later?

-Again no dust. The shot of the car at 4:58 shows shiny metal surfaces – no dust layer. The debris in the street is all glass, paper and car debris.

I am not from New York but there are angles of the shadows on building 7 that someone who is familiar with the area could recognize if it was morning or evening. DO you have any evidence suggesting the 3:30 time?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 2 2012, 07:29 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (Scooby @ Nov 2 2012, 05:38 AM) *
Hi oneslice
I am open to the possibility of the video being in the afternoon. But not convinced. Along with my reasoning above.

-To my understanding building 7 was a swarm of activity in the afternoon. This street is dead! No people anywhere. It’s been freshly evacuated.

-Note the car at 4:21. Its alarm is feebly trying to go off suggesting the blast recently happened. Would it still be trying to go off nearly 6 hours later?

-Again no dust. The shot of the car at 4:58 shows shiny metal surfaces – no dust layer. The debris in the street is all glass, paper and car debris.

I am not from New York but there are angles of the shadows on building 7 that someone who is familiar with the area could recognize if it was morning or evening. DO you have any evidence suggesting the 3:30 time?

Hi Scooby

Check this section out

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10805413

Check these out too

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22085

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10806779

Trust me if you were right I'd be on this like a rash!

+Quote Post
Scooby
post Nov 2 2012, 12:44 PM
Post #11

Thanks OSS

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 3 2012, 12:02 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (Scooby @ Nov 2 2012, 05:44 PM) *
Thanks OSS

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 04:50 PM