IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Will A Trump Money Laundering Investigation Open A Can Of 9/11 Worms For The White House?, New Republic article raises some eyebrows and questions

paulmichael
post Jul 25 2017, 01:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

If you had read some of my prior postings, you would know that I have provided ample reason for suspecting that Marc Rich and the Russian mob played significant roles in 9/11.

Now, more recently, it is coming out in a big way that Donald Trump has many big time connections to Russia and the Russian mob. Why, Donald Trump’s Trump Tower is reputed to be absolutely infested with Russian mobsters who allegedly have been running criminal enterprises out of their Trump condos in that tower.

Take a big time financier and commodities trader like billionaire Marc Rich. A person of his business stature can wait for the payoff from a caper like 9/11, a payout which allegedly came in the forms of future arms sales to Afghan insurgents, the heroin trade out of Afghanistan, and the anticipated raiding of the commodities wealth of Iraq and Afghanistan.

It’s a different story for the lower ranks of the Russian mafia. They’d want a more immediate payoff for — now purely speculatively speaking here — planting forms of explosives in very tall towers in order to finish off the job and assure the total destruction of a multi-billion-dollar office building complex.

My, my, wouldn’t those mobsters be salivating at the prospect of getting a piece of the insurance payout action to the owner of such a destroyed multi-billion-dollar office complex?

But what to do, what to do with a ton of such money?

Why, standard operating procedure is to take it up the street, possibly Fifth Avenue in New York, to the friendly money-laundering laundromat.

Surprise! Donald Trump is reputed to have been running just such a laundromat for decades for slimy Russian interests, a time period that covers September 11, 2001.

See the very recent New Republic article at: Trump’s Russian Laundromat, tagline: How to use Trump Tower and other luxury high-rises to clean dirty money, run an international crime syndicate, and propel a failed real estate developer into the White House.

Trump has been up in arms about the Russia/Trump campaign investigation’s touching upon his personal, family finances. Is this just to avoid embarrassment about dealing with the Russians which had been denied roundly by Trump many months ago before T.V. cameras? Is it to avoid embarrassment about being deeply in debt and not being a billionaire as claimed? Or is it about something more dark and sinister like having a connection to a fateful day of the past when close to 3,000 people were murdered in ice-cold blood?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jul 25 2017, 02:25 AM
Post #2

Here's an even more profound question involving circular logic, I think.

Will a Trump money laundering investigation open a can of 9/11 worms for Robert Mueller, himself, in light of what I presented in my prior post in this forum entitled: "Rumor Of Intended Firing Of Mueller, Special Counselor, By Trump... A Totally Contrived Scenario??"

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jul 25 2017, 04:58 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jul 25 2017, 01:39 AM) *
My, my, wouldn’t those mobsters be salivating at the prospect of getting a piece of the insurance payout action to the owner of such a destroyed multi-billion-dollar office complex?

Peanuts, absolutely peanuts when compared to the untotaled tens of billions of dollars... make that hundreds of billions of dollars in potential lucre coming from the sale of armaments to insurgents and from the heroin trade out of Afghanistan.

If you don’t agree with that appraisal, then go ask someone with experience dealing with tens of billions of dollars that get piled on top of tens of billions of dollars: Michael Bloomberg whose net worth when he entered NYC City Hall as Mayor was $5,000,000,000 which swelled five-fold to $25,000,000,000 when Bloomberg left City Hall twelve years later, and, now, which reputedly doubled to an estimated $50,000,000,000. AMAZING!!

Marc Rich was mentioned above. Michael Bloomberg had been less than six degrees of separation from Marc Rich, not just by way of Mr. Bloomberg’s stint at Salomon Brothers, but also by way of Bloomberg’s friendship with Rudy Giuliani... just coincidental, I am sure (yeah,right).

Since the main focus of this thread is on money laundering, I feel that it is apropos to mention that the parking ill-gotten gain under the name of someone else in order to disguise the true ownership of that ill-gotten gain is a form of money laundering.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Aug 3 2017, 06:07 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 360

I do not buy into any of this mainstream media induced Trump Russia pre-pubescent bullshit. That being said Trump by signing a Russian sanctions bill has just taken
another step towards the downfall of western civilization itself and revealed himself to be not another stand up guy like JFK.

+Quote Post
ogrady
post Aug 4 2017, 01:02 AM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,291

Get real.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israe...le-east/5324815

What about the 5 dancing Israelis? THINK. Unless you're not willing. Russia? Right. Russia wants to be turned to dust in a US sponsored Nuclear War. Doesn't everyone? I know I do. Keep absorbing and spewing propaganda. Like a reality TV show star is actually in charge of anything.

We've been told all our lives how our 'election' system is the envy of the world. Yet now the corporate media wants you to know that Russia wants this moron elected. Like Putin doesn't know a figurehead when presented with one. Get real.

Kennedy was put into office (rest his soul) because Daley found more votes in the basement of a polling place. But we are the bastion of democracy?

Go back to your basement den. Russian Mob? Rebecca Roth has photographic proof on her website of Mosad operatives, Art (?) Group, Gelatin, project, The B thing, with gear to exit the WTC windows.

Pls provide proof of your allegations as I am prepared to provide of mine.

No offense.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 03:24 AM