IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Israel Attacks On Gaza, Echos of "smart bomb" propaganda

onesliceshort
post Nov 18 2012, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Nuff said.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 18 2012, 07:19 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2...2933654975.html

An Israeli air attack has killed 12 members of one family in the Gaza Strip, just hours after Binyamin Netanyahu, Israeli prime minister, said his country was ready to "significantly expand" its operation against Palestinian fighters in the territory.

Five women, including one 80-year-old, and four small children were among the dead, Kidra said.

The Israeli military said the target was a top rocket mastermind of the Islamic Jihad group. The claim could not be verified, and Kidra said the two men killed in the attack were also civilians.

Gaza live stream:

http://blogs.aljazeera.com/topic/gaza/view-live-stream-gaza

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 19 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Canada clamps down on criticism of Israel. Criticizing Israel is now deemed "anti Semitic"

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2...6368409551.html

Under Harper, Canada has routinely defended Israeli intransigence and disregard for international law and the human rights of the Palestinian people under its control. In return, trade cooperation and military and security technologies ties have been strengthened between the two states.

In May of this year, it was reported that Harper was adamantly opposed to making any reference to the 1967 borders in a G8 summit statement calling for renewed Israeli-Palestinian negotiations. Far-right Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman thanked Harper for his position, and stated, "Canada is a true friend of Israel".

In 2010, Canada announced it would discontinue its financial contributions to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), the organization that provides support and resources to approximately 4.7m registered Palestinian refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and the occupied Palestinian territories, and funnel the money into greater policing and security institutions run by the un-elected and corrupt Palestinian Authority leadership instead.

In January 2009, as the Israeli army continued its disproportionate attack on the besieged civilian population in Gaza that left 1,400 Palestinians dead in the span of three weeks, Canada was the only country out of 47 that voted against a motion at the United Nations Human Rights Council condemning the Israeli violence.
In addition to providing diplomatic cover for Israel, the Canadian government has attacked and cut funding to various non-governmental organizations working on issues related to Israel/Palestine, including Kairos Churches and Alternatives International.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 19 2012, 10:59 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

From a credible source (at this time) and a story which has been buried, the original reason for the escalation in Hamas rocket attacks was the assassination of a Hamas official, Ahmed Jabari during an agreed truce to enable a long term settlement in how to deal with sparodic outbreaks of violence/war. Israeli hawks wanted nothing to do with it. Bad timing during a period where the ante is being upped to take out Iran and Syria?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defe...remium-1.478085

Israeli peace activist: Hamas leader Jabari killed amid talks on long-term truce

Gershon Baskin, who helped mediate between Israel and Hamas in the deal to release Gilad Shalit, says Israel made a mistake that will cost the lives of 'innocent people on both sides.'

Hours before Hamas strongman Ahmed Jabari was assassinated, he received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel, which included mechanisms for maintaining the cease-fire in the case of a flare-up between Israel and the factions in the Gaza Strip. This, according to Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, who helped mediate between Israel and Hamas in the deal to release Gilad Shalit..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/17/g..._n_2152231.html

Gershon Baskin is the founder of the Israel/Palestine Center for Research and Information, an NGO and think tank established in 1988 to pursue a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Gershon Baskin’s efforts as a negotiator led to the release of captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit, held by Hamas in Gaza from 2006 to 2011. Through this work, Baskin came into mediated contact with Ahmed Jabari, commander of Hamas’s military wing. According to Baskin, Jabari had just been presented with the draft of a long-term cease-fire proposal, another effort of Baskin’s, when Israel assassinated Jabari on Nov. 14. The Israeli government was aware of Baskin's attempts, he says, but "decided not to take that path."

The targeted killing and accompanying bombings broke off an informal truce, mediated by Egypt, that had seemed to signal an end to escalation. Baskin wrote in The Daily Beast: “Jaabari is dead, and so is the chance for a mutually beneficial long term cease-fire understanding.”

[....]

Baskin: "Israel has usually taken pre-emptive actions against terrorist groups that, according to their intelligence, were planning attacks against Israel. Hamas says, 'It’s bullshit, it’s Israel’s imagination, and anyway resistance is legitimate because we’re occupied.' Israel says, “You get quiet for quiet. If Hamas does not take responsibility, as the governing body in Gaza, for making sure that there’s security for the people of Gaza, then Israel will act. If that means taking pre-emptive action, we do it.'"

"The cease-fire proposal I’ve been working on the past year was meant to address this very issue. The issue was not how to keep a cease-fire going, but how to prevent the next round of violence from starting. If it’s true what Hamas is claiming all the time, that they don’t want escalation, that they in fact now want to keep a cease-fire, then the only way of really validating that statement was by giving them a test. And this was the basic idea."

"If Israel has information about a cell planning or ready to attack, rather than taking pre-emptive action and killing those people, Israel would give the intelligence to the Egyptians, the Egyptians would give it to Hamas, and Hamas would have 24 or 48 hours to deal with it. And if they don’t take action, then Israel would have enough time to do their pre-emptive strike. But maybe if Hamas acted to prevent the attack against Israel, by whatever means — kill the people, arrest the people, convince them not to carry out the action — we would avoid the next round. And Hamas was telling me all along that they were ready to do it."

[...]

"The words aren’t important to me at this point. What is important is that they are pragmatic. By not keeping a cease-fire, they’re being counterproductive to themselves, they’re hurting their own people. The point they made to me was that in every round of rocket fire, they would end up with 20 to 25 dead Palestinians in Gaza, and they wouldn’t kill any Israelis. What was the point of a strategy that made them the enemies of the world and didn’t bring any results to their people? "

Interviewer: "Mohammed Omer has said that Jabari, who was very careful about his personal safety, would not have been moving in Gaza City had there not been an informal truce. Is it possible that the decision to kill Jabari had already been made when the cease-fire began, that there was a kind of trap?"

Baskin: "The decision on targeted killing is made as close to the time of the operation as possible. The military option of doing this was probably on the desks of the prime minister and the defense minister for days, but the final decision was probably made at the very last minute. Maybe the option of killing him was there on Monday, when the cease-fire went into effect, maybe it wasn’t, I don’t know."

The bombing and complete destruction of the building where only a day earlier the Egyptian spokesperson had met with Hamas officials to talk about a truce is no coincidence.

Meanwhile, the "Western world" is condemning Syria and arming "rebels" to fight against "repression". Just as they did in Libya.

Hypocritical assholes.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Nov 19 2012, 01:26 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

I pretty much avoid the news on the TV these days but I did stumble across a British reporter Gaza confidently telling me that Israeli high technology was so good that all the rubble he was walking around was because these were legitimate military targets - he wasn't saying that Israel was claiming it, he was actually telling me it was so. I wonder how some of these reporters sleep at night.

The timing of this assault is the same as the one 4 years ago - straight after the US election and just before the Israeli election. No coincidence.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 20 2012, 11:39 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

The timing of this assault is the same as the one 4 years ago - straight after the US election and just before the Israeli election. No coincidence

Hadn't even thought of that KP. I can just imagine the conversation.

"When's the best time to kill the kids?"

MSM reporters are scum.

+Quote Post
André
post Nov 21 2012, 03:49 PM
Post #7

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Elites Will Make Gazans of Us All
Chris Hedges

http://www.globalresearch.ca/elites-will-m...-us-all/5312345

Market forces and the military mechanisms that protect these forces are the sole ideology that governs industrial states and humans’ relationship to the natural world. It is an ideology that results in millions of dead and millions more displaced from their homes in the developing world. And the awful algebra of this ideology means that these forces will eventually be unleashed on us, too. Those who cannot be of use to market forces are considered expendable. They have no rights and legitimacy. Their existence, whether in Gaza or blighted postindustrial cities such as Camden, N.J., is considered a drain on efficiency and progress. They are viewed as refuse. And as refuse they not only have no voice and no freedom; they can be and are extinguished or imprisoned at will. This is a world where only corporate power and profit are sacred. It is a world of barbarism.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 21 2012, 04:39 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (André @ Nov 21 2012, 08:49 PM) *
Elites Will Make Gazans of Us All
Chris Hedges

http://www.globalresearch.ca/elites-will-m...-us-all/5312345

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
A. Syed
post Nov 21 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #9

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,358

I've noticed that a lot of people within my profession, the classical music performance profession (which includes lots of Jews), that sentiment often tilts towards Israel. A prominent professor of piano shared the following personal letter with her friends on FB:

Dear Friends and Family,

Eugene and I share each of your concerns and compassion for the deaths of innocents in the Gaza-Israeli conflict. To see a young mother crying over having lost her two children brought me to tears and I hate that this is happening.

I also am praying and crying about my sons in Israel coming under rocket fire from Hamas. Sasha was in an underground shelter at his fia
ncee’s home on Friday during Shabbos and felt the explosions as the earth shook around him,
and heard the sounds of bombs exploding nearby. This has been an ongoing occurrence over the years, but the American media does not report it.

I don’t want to lose one of my children either, and I also pray that the Israeli Defense Forces are able to take out all of the Hamas rocket launching points before either or both of my sons are killed. Israel has to protect it’s population and I know from being there of the extraordinary lengths they are taking to avoid civilian casualties. Israel would prefer to not have to launch a ground invasion, but it’s either from the air or from the ground if Hamas continues sending the rockets into Israel.

Hamas’s charter is to destroy Israel and every living Jew in the world. Can Israel negotiate with such an enemy? I don’t see how this is possible. What is Israel to do in this case? What would each of us do if confronted with such a situation in defending our loved ones and country?

Iranian missiles are being used and supplied by an Iranian leader who is determined to destroy the Zionists as he often says, and this along with a Hamas charter that is to destroy every Jew does not give me much hope for a negotiated settlement. Murder is immoral, but killing in self-defense is not murder. Hamas wants to murder Jews!! I have pasted Michael Oren's Op-Ed in today's New York Times below for a much better explanation of what Israel is facing than any I might provide

I am convinced that this often heard saying is as true today as it was in 1948: If the Islamist/Arab world disarmed there would be peace. If Israel disarmed, there would be no more Israel.

angry.gif

wall.gif

One more time...

If the Islamist/Arab world disarmed there would be peace. If Israel disarmed, there would be no more Israel.

Tell that to the people shown in the images in the OP.

Yes, yes, westerners. Stay stuck in your New York Times / BBC induced trance: Those murderous, ruthless, evil AAA-rabs simply won't leave alone those poor, hapless, defenseless Jews.

violin.gif
Emoticon playing Schindler's List theme...

This post has been edited by A. Syed: Nov 21 2012, 07:56 PM

+Quote Post
KP50
post Nov 22 2012, 12:12 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

I am convinced that this often heard saying is as true today as it was in 1948: If the Islamist/Arab world disarmed there would be peace. If Israel disarmed, there would be no more Israel.

Or maybe go back to 1947 and see the rewards that can be won by terrorism ......

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Nov 22 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #11

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

".......

People who despise or hate other nations or other races will in the
next succeeding incarnations invariably be born among them, so
that they may learn to love those whom they previously hated.

......."

This is why humankind progresses ever so slooooovvvvvlllyy!

It's not that easy to let Hatred turn to Love.

Especially if nobody else shows the way.

Things take time.

Cheers

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 22 2012, 12:27 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

If the Islamist/Arab world disarmed there would be peace. If Israel disarmed, there would be no more Israel.

Decisions, decisions..

+Quote Post
André
post Nov 22 2012, 08:58 PM
Post #13

Actually, jews, christians and muslims lived side by side peacefully in palestine for centurys, it's only when the zionist project took hold that things got violent, Palestinians were forced to leave at gunpoint and their land confiscated, and to this day they are still waiting for some kind of justice in refugie camps, but instead of justice they get bombs and are starved to death.

Also if you go beyond the official narrative and do a bit of research you will find that it's always Israel that initiated the different conflicts with its neighbours, there are even jewish historians who agree on this, just like this latest conflict in gaza, since the end of the last war in 2008 and before the recent escalation Israel had killed 271 gazans compared to 0 israeli killed by Hamas ...yet western media point to Hamas as the one responsible for the violence...

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 24 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

"Assault on Gaza is murder not war" - Chris Hedges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=z7kBN9Me4Cs

+Quote Post
André
post Dec 1 2012, 09:47 PM
Post #15

Roger Waters UN Address on Palestine - Nov 29, 2012

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Dec 3 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (André @ Dec 2 2012, 02:47 AM) *
Roger Waters UN Address on Palestine - Nov 29, 2012

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9DrSPFYXUfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.alternativenews.org/english/ind...ing-taxes-.html

The Israeli government continues to punish Palestinians over the (successful) UN bid last Thursday to gain non-member observer status for Palestine. Israel decided on Friday November 30 to approve construction of an additional 3,000 housing units in East Jerusalem and the West Bank. In addition, the planning procedures of thousands of additional housing units in East Jerusalem and the settlement blocs will be moved forward, including in the segment connecting Ma'ale Adumim with Jerusalem, known as the E1 project.
On Sunday, November 2, Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz stated during the government cabinet meeting that he would not transfer the tax payments collected on behalf of the Palestinian Authority this month.

The finance minister said, "I have no intention of transferring the tax payments to the PA this month. I plan to use them to offset the Palestinian debt to the Israel Electric Corporation." Steinitz referred to the Palestinian UN bid as a "provocation and an attempt to further a state without recognizing Israel, demilitarization or any security arrangements.

At the start of the meeting, Prime Minister Netanyahu said that "the attack on Zionism and the State of Israel forces us to reinforce and speed up the implementation of the settlement plans in all the areas the government has decided to settle in. These are not my words, but the words of the government of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1975 following the UN resolution that compared Zionism to racism."

Of course, you can't be racist if you're a zionist rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Dec 3 2012, 12:16 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Dec 3 2012, 11:08 PM
Post #17

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

The one thing that "The Institute" and “the Data Base” have in common is that they only pick on countries that have a reduced ability to fight back.

+Quote Post
Gramps
post Jan 24 2013, 06:53 PM
Post #18

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,160

Palestinians make one long sucking sound and they have sucked you in with your hateful rhetoric. There are no Jewish suicide bombers and the fact you conveniently ignore is that Palestinians and Gazans are squatters on ancient Jewish land from Ottoman days.
Gen 12:3 Bless the Jews-
Be Blessed
Curse the Jews- be cursed
Canada will be blessed for supporting Israel- the only democracy in the middle east , what is it , 7 million Israelis surrounded by 800 million muslim arabs who have vowed to wipe them off the map by any means. One of the means is to create a 5th column of poor oppressed Palestinian terrorists to garner world sympathy and money to that end.
God ,you are ignorant just like the fascist sympathizers in 39. Study the book of Genesis if you really want to get out of that Matrix you are in.

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Nov 19 2012, 05:32 AM) *
Canada clamps down on criticism of Israel. Criticizing Israel is now deemed "anti Semitic"

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2...6368409551.html

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jan 25 2013, 08:43 AM
Post #19

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

QUOTE (Gramps @ Jan 22 2013, 09:53 PM) *
Palestinians make one long sucking sound and they have sucked you in with your hateful rhetoric. There are no Jewish suicide bombers and the fact you conveniently ignore is that Palestinians and Gazans are squatters on ancient Jewish land from Ottoman days.
Be Blessed
Canada will be blessed for supporting Israel- the only democracy in the middle east , what is it , 7 million Israelis surrounded by 800 million muslim arabs who have vowed to wipe them off the map by any means. One of the means is to create a 5th column of poor oppressed Palestinian terrorists to garner world sympathy and money to that end.
God ,you are ignorant just like the fascist sympathizers in 39. Study the book of Genesis if you really want to get out of that Matrix you are in.

yawn..

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 25 2013, 12:34 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (Gramps @ Jan 24 2013, 11:53 PM) *
Be Blessed

Thanks for proving my point.

"Criticizing Israel is now deemed "anti Semitic".

That's it Gramps, skip over those images of the small percentage of dead kids at the receiving end of those faceless, trigger happy bullies egged on by the same rhetoric you're spouting here. Many of those "undemocratic" Muslim nations you mention are propped up by the US (and therefore Israel).

And the generalization of figures — "7 million vs 800 million" is bigot talk. What makes it worse is that you don't even know it.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 11:54 AM