IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rockets And Bombs In Persian Gulf

silkworm
post Jul 20 2009, 08:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,455

Rockets and Bombs in the Persian Gulf

Iíd like to talk a little about the ďWARĒ we had in the Persian Gulf. Remember that? The big war in the Persian Gulf? Lemme tell you what was goiní on.

Naturally, you can forget all that entertaining fiction about having to defend the model democracy those lucky Kuwaitis get to live under. And for the moment you can also put aside the very real, periodic need Americans have for testing their new weapons on human flesh. And also, just for the fun of it, letís ignore George Bushís obligation to protect the oil interests of his family and friends. There was another, much more important, consideration at work. Hereís what really happened.

Dropping a Load for Uncle Sam

The simple fact is that America was long overdue to drop high explosives on helpless civilians; people who have no arguments with us whatsoever. After all, it had been awhile, and the hunger gnaws. Remember thatís our specialty: picking on countries that have marginally effective air forces. Afghanistan and Iraq is another more recent example.

Surfing Unnecessary

But all that aside, let me tell you what I liked about that Gulf War: it was the first war that appeared on every television channel, including cable. And even though the TV show consisted largely of Pentagon war criminals displaying maps and charts, it got very good ratings. And that make sense, because we like war. Weíre a warlike people. We canít stand not to be F***** with someone. We couldnít wait for the Cold War to end so we could climb into the big Arab sandbox and play with our nice new toys. WE enjoy war.

And one reason we enjoy it is that weíre good at it. You know why weíre good at it? Because we get a lot of practice. This country is only 200 years old and already weíve had ten major wars. We average a major war every twenty years. So weíre good at it!

And itís just as well we are, because weíre not very good at any thing else. Canít build a decent car anymore. Canít make a TV set a cell phone, or a VCR. Got no steel industry left. No textiles. Canít educate our young people. Canít get health care to old people. But we can bomb the s**t outta your country, all right. We can bomb the s**t outta your country!

If Youíre Brown, Youíre Going Down

Especially if your country is full of brown people. Oh, we like that, donít we? Thatís our hobby now. But itís also our new job in the world: bombing brown people. Iraq, Panama, Grenada, Afghanistan, Pakistan & Libya. You got some brown people in your country? Tell Ďem to watch the F*** out, or weíll Goddamn bomb them!

Well, who were the last white people you can remember that we bombed? In fact, can you remember any white people we ever bombed? The Germans! Thatís it! Those are the only ones. And that was only because they were tryiní to cut in our action. They wanted to dominate the world. Bulls**t! Thatís our job. Thatís our F***** job.

But the German are ancient history. These days we only bomb brown people. And not because theyíre cutting in on our action; we do it because theyíre brown. Even those Serbs we bombed in Yugoslavia arenít really white, are they? Naaah theyíre sort of down near the swarthy end of the white spectrum. Just brown enough to bomb. Iím still waiting for the day we bomb the English. People who really deserve it.

A Disobedient American

Now, you folks mightíve noticed, I donít feel about that Gulf War the way we were instructed to feel about it by the United States government. My mind doesnít work that way. You see, Iíve got this real moron thing I do; itís called ďthinkingĒ. And I guess Iím not a very good American, because I like to form my own opinions; I donít just roll over when Iím told. Most Americans roll over on command. Not me. There are certain rules I observe.

Believe You Me

My first rule: Never believe anything anyone in authority says. None of them. Government, Police, Clergy, the Corporate Criminals, None of them. And neither do I believe anything Iím told my the media, who, in the case of the Gulf War, functioned as little more than unpaid employees of the Defense Department, and who, most of the time, operate as an unofficial public relations agency for government and industry.

I donít believe in any of them. And I have to tell you, folks, I donít really believe very much in my country either. I donít get all choked up about yellow ribbons and American flags. I see them as symbols, and I leave them to the symbol-minded.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 04:00 PM