IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jim Corr, Pilot & Musician In Bbc 9/11-truth Interview., Jim Corr of Irish Band 'The Corrs' on BBC Foyle, Londonderry,

Graeme
post Sep 3 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,130

Am I, as usual the only person to pick up on some funky item in the MSM, about 9/11 or other elitist Killing Sprees?

Yesterday, Wednesday the 2nd Sept, BBC Radio Foyle (Londonderry, Northern Ireland) had an interview with Jim Corr of Irish Band 'The Corrs'. He gave a full Breakdown of the 9/11 Community's arguments, introducing his talk with a definition of what 'The New World Order' is: an amalgum of the Asian Pacific (Oceania) and European Unions with NAFTA, under the "Security and Prosperity Partnership".
Pentagon, WTC, NWO, you name it, Jim Corr who came out with a public statement of "9/11 Was An Inside-Job" last year, gets his full uninterupted section. You see, in Northern Ireland they have a Historically different perspective on Tyrannical Rule. Jim Corr is also a Pilot.

Jim Corr's 9/11-Truth Website: http://www.jimcorr.com/

Mention is made by the entirely sympathetic interviewer of the doubts made by Architects and Engineers involved with the construction of WTC.

The Interview is 9 Minutes Long. I don't have an entirely reliable system; Can someone Grab the Audio for this and post it as a permanent note please?
Listen again available for 6 days (from today the 3rd Sept) at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00mgbmv
Starts at 29 Minutes in, marker.

Corr He has his own 9/11 Website.

Click His Picture. (No, it's no Bono!)

This post has been edited by Graeme: Sep 3 2009, 08:58 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nabi
post Sep 4 2009, 12:39 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 453

QUOTE (Graeme @ Sep 1 2009, 11:57 AM) *
Am I, as usual the only person to pick up on some funky item in the MSM, about 9/11 or other elitist Killing Sprees?

Yesterday, Wednesday the 2nd Sept, BBC Radio Foyle (Londonderry, Northern Ireland) had an interview with Jim Corr of Irish Band 'The Corrs'. He gave a full Breakdown of the 9/11 Community's arguments, introducing his talk with a definition of what 'The New World Order' is: an amalgum of the Asian Pacific (Oceania) and European Unions with NAFTA, under the "Security and Prosperity Partnership".
Pentagon, WTC, NWO, you name it, Jim Corr who came out with a public statement of "9/11 Was An Inside-Job" last year, gets his full uninterupted section. You see, in Northern Ireland they have a Historically different perspective on Tyrannical Rule. Jim Corr is also a Pilot.

Jim Corr's 9/11-Truth Website: http://www.jimcorr.com/

Mention is made by the entirely sympathetic interviewer of the doubts made by Architects and Engineers involved with the construction of WTC.

The Interview is 9 Minutes Long. I don't have an entirely reliable system; Can someone Grab the Audio for this and post it as a permanent note please?
Listen again available for 6 days (from today the 3rd Sept) at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00mgbmv
Starts at 29 Minutes in, marker.

Corr He has his own 9/11 Website.

Click His Picture. (No, it's no Bono!)

I'm a big Corrs fan, and I heard Jim Corr talk about 9/11 in an interview several months ago. I'm pleased that he has come out publicly with the truth about 9/11. It takes great courage for someone, especially those in the public eye, to speak the unpleasant truth about what is happening in the world right now.

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 4 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #3

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

I've recorded the interview, Graeme, and will get it up on line as an MP3 later today.

+Quote Post
Graeme
post Sep 6 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (painter @ Sep 4 2009, 06:35 PM) *
I've recorded the interview, Graeme, and will get it up on line as an MP3 later today.

I've just made a recording of it too. I'll normalise, trim shim and undim it, then post it on the multimedia section, next days.
Have to be small .mp3 cos I just don't have the space chz moi. I have a 50Meg PCM .wav file of the Corr section!
I've invited Corr to come have a look at Pilits for Truth, here.

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 6 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #5

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Graeme @ Sep 6 2009, 08:35 AM) *
I've just made a recording of it too. I'll normalise, trim shim and undim it, then post it on the multimedia section, next days.
Have to be small .mp3 cos I just don't have the space chz moi. I have a 50Meg PCM .wav file of the Corr section!
I've invited Corr to come have a look at Pilits for Truth, here.

Obviously never got around to posting the MP3. The hacking we got yesterday put the whole forum offline.

Yeah, clearly Mr. Corr has a clue but is still thinking about the Pentagon from information that is years out of date. There is no evidence for a "missile" at the Pentagon. If people are going to speak publicly like that, they should be presenting the strongest information, even if it is only in a general way. Did he mention nano-thermate residue found in the dust at ground zero? Did he mention the analysis of the FDRs? Did he mention eye witnesses that saw a plane at the Pentagon that was approaching from an angle that could not have caused the damage there? Why not? Does he not know about this information? Does he not understand it so can't present it? If public people want to help us get the word out, we're all more than ready to help them get the information they need. But it really doesn't help us much if people are still putting forward "theories" that have been corroborated with evidence or proven false with evidence.

+Quote Post
Graeme
post Sep 8 2009, 09:25 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (painter @ Sep 6 2009, 03:48 PM) *
Obviously never got around to posting the MP3. The hacking we got yesterday put the whole forum offline.

Yeah, clearly Mr. Corr has a clue but is still thinking about the Pentagon from information that is years out of date. There is no evidence for a "missile" at the Pentagon. .

Excellent points, although I have never heard that indefatigably there is no evidence of a missile, I agree from the evidence 'we' have seen that what hit the Pentagon was either a drone, small plane or cruise missile.
I'm out of touch to be quite honest, since Bev Eckert's death I kind of lost some important investment in it all, that I didn't know was vulnerable. Does anyone else notice that there's this shadowy, almost occult, surely sinister 'aura' surrounding the whole rollout of events at 9/11, or is that just me and my Asperger's? Thing is you see, I've always hated politics and all politicians with a venom unknown to humans before. It's the inevitable Anger › Fear › Anger cycle that disrupts me. So, I may have to go my own way. I guess I've done my bit, courtesy of Eckert and the BBC's meddlesome buffoonery, but I won't forget what I've learnt and will try to keep up with it all.

But, if there's anything I hate more than my own loss, it's a Rock-Star accidentally on purpose slipping into unneccessary glory.

Anyways, I'll post the audio once it becomes unavailable from the BBC feed, which today Tuesday 8th Sept is still online. I'm making a Memorial Tribute of 9/11 Songs, for megauploading on the 11th or 12th just now. I'm too insignificant myself to have anymore to offer at this juncture ...

This post has been edited by Graeme: Sep 8 2009, 10:03 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 10:46 AM