IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: World Trade Center Attack - Official Release!

sennaha
post Jul 5 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #61

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,778

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Jul 5 2011, 04:39 PM) *
Sennaha,

You are arguing from personal incredulity. Your posts are dripping with emotions...namely anger. Your emotions are mixed with sheer disbelief. None of it, including who you claim to know, represents counter evidence to the findings presented by PFT. I suggest you take some time to not only do some research on this topic but also the pentagon attack and shanksville alleged crash, and not only that of PFT but the evidence obtained by Citizen Investigation Team.

Right now you look absolutely foolish. And if this is any representation of your eye for details then I pray for those who fly with you.

Aldo, you are now questioning my credibility and ability to manage and fly an airliner? Please! I didn't get where I am by emotions in the cockpit. I have to periodically maintain proficiency as a pilot to absolute standards to maintain my job. I have plenty of instructors, and hundreds of pilots that can vouch for my ability's at my profession. I most definitely do not have to prove that to you. I suggest you to expand your investigations, and get out in the real world and ask real pilots like myself what they think as well. Details my friend, can get one lost in a mess, when larger more important facts, and problems might be staring you right in the face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 5 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #62

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (sennaha @ Jul 5 2011, 05:00 PM) *
However, if someone would like to pm me and contact me, I would be more than open, as long as the debate would one on one with respect that wouldn't lead to an aggravating future.

I PMed you. Looking forward to your reply.

As to an "aggravating future". What do you think your future will bring on this forum when you label all the members "sheep"? (many of which have experience in aviation you could only wish to achieve).

The rest of your post i will address if you refuse to reply to my PM.

Anytime you wish to answer my questions, feel free.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 5 2011, 07:12 PM
Post #63

Group Icon

QUOTE (sennaha @ Jul 5 2011, 07:04 PM) *
I suggest you to expand your investigations, and get out in the real world and ask real pilots like myself what they think as well.

Are you claiming all these pilots and aviation professionals are fake?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core

Please tell the readers here why they should believe you, an anonymous ID on a forum who has refused to answer my questions thus far, over the above people who actually put their name and face to their claims.

+Quote Post
sennaha
post Jul 5 2011, 07:23 PM
Post #64

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jul 5 2011, 06:06 PM) *

As to an "aggravating future". What do you think your future will bring on this forum when you label all the members "sheep"? (many of which have experience in aviation you could only wish to achieve).

The rest of your post i will address if you refuse to reply to my PM.

Anytime you wish to answer my questions, feel free.

I didn't call every member of this forum sheep Rob. I was e-mailed your website by a friend that gets caught up into conspiracy theories.
This one hit a button for obvious reasons. So, I'm sure many your forum members, regardless of what facts are proven, or in fact, facts, can honestly be described in that manner.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 5 2011, 07:28 PM
Post #65

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jul 5 2011, 02:39 PM) *
Just for once, I'd like to see any alleged pilots who come here offhandedly dismissing claims to actually watch the dam presentations or at least familiarize themselves with what the counterevidence actually is. Not swagger in like John Wayne, insult the owner and the forum and pick through which arguments they can generalize over and waffle about (ie bullshit). Sennaha, your "sim" argument went down the plughole in one post.

You're comparing your joyride sessions in a sim to VMO charts, precedent and pilots with apparently much more savvy than yourself (watch the video, read the links, inform yourself. Please.).

The transcript can be found here if you can't be arsed. What struck me more than anything was the "controlability" section, particularly because I'm a layman.

Even this "sheep" knew what EAS was (you've been repeating the same misinfo over at ATS since January!). And I can't even fly a kite!

Bump.

Have you watched the presentations Sennaha? Viewed the evidence?
Please tell us what specifically you don't agree with.

Maybe we all got off on the wrong foot, but your opening posts have been pretty insulting.

Fresh start and all that.

Fire ahead. How about the "Mach 1.19" argument for starters? Did you review what Rob pointed out to you?

Cheers

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 5 2011, 07:29 PM
Post #66

Group Icon

QUOTE (sennaha @ Jul 5 2011, 07:23 PM) *
I didn't call every member of this forum sheep Rob. I was e-mailed your website by a friend that gets caught up into conspiracy theories.
This one hit a button for obvious reasons. So, I'm sure many your forum members, regardless of what facts are proven, or in fact, facts, can honestly be described in that manner.

Anytime you wish to answer my questions, feel free. Need me to repeat them?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 5 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #67

Group Icon

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jul 5 2011, 07:06 PM) *

A follow up to the above....

"Sennaha" did reply to my PM and gave me his full name, base and "rank" while expressing he is willing to talk to anyone who will show respect. I in turn replied with my phone number.

We exchanged a few PM's thereafter in small talk and figuring mutual friends as most pilots do when meeting...

I have no doubt at this time that Sennaha is in fact a pilot and Captain. Although I will dispute his claim as a Captain at a "Major Airline".

With that said, Sennaha has still avoided all of my questions.

Perhaps one day he will address such inquiry.

+Quote Post
sennaha
post Jul 6 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #68

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jul 5 2011, 09:51 PM) *
A follow up to the above....

"Sennaha" did reply to my PM and gave me his full name, base and "rank" while expressing he is willing to talk to anyone who will show respect. I in turn replied with my phone number.

We exchanged a few PM's thereafter in small talk and figuring mutual friends as most pilots do when meeting...

I have no doubt at this time that Sennaha is in fact a pilot and Captain. Although I will dispute his claim as a Captain at a "Major Airline".

With that said, Sennaha has still avoided all of my questions.

Perhaps one day he will address such inquiry.

Major Airline yes. Legacy, NO.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 6 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #69

Group Icon

QUOTE (sennaha @ Jul 6 2011, 12:19 PM) *
Major Airline yes. Legacy, NO.

LCC ... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jul 6 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #70

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (sennaha @ Jul 5 2011, 11:04 PM) *
Aldo, you are now questioning my credibility and ability to manage and fly an airliner? Please! I didn't get where I am by emotions in the cockpit. I have to periodically maintain proficiency as a pilot to absolute standards to maintain my job. I have plenty of instructors, and hundreds of pilots that can vouch for my ability's at my profession. I most definitely do not have to prove that to you. I suggest you to expand your investigations, and get out in the real world and ask real pilots like myself what they think as well. Details my friend, can get one lost in a mess, when larger more important facts, and problems might be staring you right in the face.

Yes I am questioning your credibility. Have you read your posts? You of all people should know the truth is in the details. You think we care about your poorly researched, skewed view of "the big picture"? You haven't said or addressed anything specific. It's all been vague generalities and incredulous disbelief. So yes all I see is someone with limited patience and attention span and an arrogance that IMO inhibits your ability to make an informed or sound decisions.

Just please stop and review all the findings. In case you didn't know, I am part of Citizen Investigation Team and we are the guys responsible for providing the first genuine piece of evidence proving 9/11 was unequivocally an inside job. So it's a done deal. It's over. The cats out of the bag and no amount of personal incredulity or veiled Internet insults will be able to change that.

And on that note, have you even seen National Security Alert yet?

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jul 6 2011, 05:20 PM
Post #71

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

QUOTE (sennaha)
AA airlines 757 did in fact hit the Pentagon. Ask the families, and friends of the Captain and First Officer.

QUOTE (paranoia)
...to find out if a plane did or did not hit the pentagon, you'd be better off talking to witnesses to that event, wouldnt you agree? if so, then perhaps you could start here: http://youtu.be/j5FhQc-LJ-o

aldo - i tried to point him in the right direction, but obviously he ignored my post, and you are right - its clear that with the broad sweep of a brush he has dismissed us as kooks and our contentions as baseless. given that bias, chances are likely that he has also ignored that link i shared and thus he has not yet bothered to familiarize himself with the confirmed, verified, and corroborated witness accounts, and has therefore failed to get any sort of a grasp on exactly what the specifcs of this debate are.

sennaha, you can keep on talking about the now-absent crew (some of whom you allege to have known personally), forgetting that their absence does NOT equal the official story being true. but if you sincerely care to know the truth, at least about "flight 77" and its alleged impact, then click the link above as a starting point. there is of course, also a wealth of information here at this site to help inform and hopefully enlighten you, so long as you dont let your programmed automatic subconscious response (fear/denial) permanently impede you.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jul 6 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #72

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

i think he's just scared of the implications. he is exhibiting all the standard signs. think back guys...back before you started really looking and remember how comfortable the matrix was. it's tough to give that up for a lot of people.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 6 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #73

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Isn't it strange that the likes of Sennaha, "zerozero" and Colin Scoggins all first posted on this forum in an arrogant, insulting way, then ran away when the "nitty gritty" was being chewed over?

Aldo, you're spot on mate. It's what I've always found. OCT supporters hate details. And they hate realizing that most people who disagree with the OCT are intelligent and have done their homework (and then some).

Sennaha, imagine I swaggered over to the airline forum you frequent, denied all of the posters over there because they're "sheep" without having a clue (EAS calculations?), ignore all valid questions, then have the gall to pull out the "don't disrespect me or I'm off" card? You don't see the arrogance in that?

The biggest insult for me personally was talking as if people here are disrespecting 9/11 victims. Ignoring the major holes in the OCT is the biggest insult to their memories, my friend.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jul 7 2011, 03:02 PM
Post #74

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

well, on the plus side, sennaha did dip his toe in the water by admitting that the downing of twa 800 was plausible..maybe he didn't dip the whole toe, but still....

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jul 7 2011, 03:21 PM
Post #75

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

@paranoia. Yeah I saw that P. I was hoping he would have watched it by now. did he even acknowledge your post? I have to take a look.

@ slice I just don't how come some people can't get past their emotions and deal with the matter at hand and discuss the details point by point and if they disagree have counter evidence to back it up. It's just fear and cowardice I suppose.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 12 2011, 05:10 AM
Post #76

Group Icon

Further sennaha "debate" has been split and moved here....

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=21494

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 05:27 AM