IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Let Us Stand With The Egyptian People

Munkle
post Jan 27 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,591

As the world continues to witness one of the most remarkable processes of change in modern history, the Egyptian government today drew a line in the sand and forbade any more protests. The LA Times has reported:

Thousands of Egyptian protesters inspired by the revolt in Tunisia clashed with police in the largest anti-government demonstrations in years, flying banners and decrying political repression, corruption and unemployment under the three-decade rule of President Hosni Mubarak.

Mothers in hijabs and students clad in denim joined protests that flared in Cairo and spread to Alexandria and beyond, chanting "Freedom!" and "Down with Mubarak!" A police officer and two protesters were killed, authorities said.

Last week the world witnessed the breathtaking refusal of the Tunisian Army to fire upon its own people, resulting in the corrupt regime being driven from power as Tunisians put their foot down on rampant unemployment, rising food prices, poverty. It was speculated that the "Jasmine Revolution" might spread to other parts of the Arab world, a revolution defined by rejection of both the corrupt ruling regimes and Islamic fundamentalism alike.

Next to Israel, Egypt is the second largest recipient of US military and economic assistance in the world. The Egyptian government receives about $1.5 billion per year.

KEY CONGRESSMEN ON THE HOUSE COMMITTEE WHICH MAKES AID APPROPRIATIONS TO EGYPTIAN GOVERNMENT ARE:

* Kay Granger, Texas, Chairwoman
* Jerry Lewis, California
* Frank Wolf, Virginia
* Tom Cole, Oklahoma
* Mario Diaz-Balart, Florida
* Charles Dent, Pennsylvania
* Steve Austria, Ohio
WHY ARE WE PROPPING UP THIS CORRUPT 30-YEAR DICTATOR?

Contact Congress

WATCH VIDEO: (Man is saying "We will have our goddamn rights one way or the other!")

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 27 2011, 02:39 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

because he assists israel in killing palestinians.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 27 2011, 03:22 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Much of what we see, much of what goes on in the world, is a dog-and-pony-show-cover-story for the gradual CONQUERING of the Muslim world by the banking and corporate elite. (9/11???)

Egypt has long been in their ™ pocket. So, yeah, I do stand with the Egyptian people. I hope America, if and when she wakes up, can muster the same "guts".

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 27 2011, 04:02 AM
Post #4

the citizens of the usa are clueless.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 27 2011, 06:21 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/reports...protests-egypt/

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jan 27 2011, 08:22 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Jan 25 2011, 06:02 AM) *

i would concede that most of 'the citizens of the usa are clueless' to some degree.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 27 2011, 10:27 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 331

Great post! Yes, I admire the Egyptians and the rest of the muslim world in their effort to throw off the criminal governments there. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 27 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #8

in a round about way, this gets to some of the issues. and the usa's involvement in the creation of totalitarian islamic regimes throughout the islamic world...bear with me.

i am in cloud cuckooland, i suppose. the current political rhetoric in the usa is that social security is some form of free lunch. that wage earners, and their employers, haven't been the sole contributors to that fund. as a wage earner, and an employer, i have an understanding of who funds social security. and it has never been the government of the united states. in fact, the government of the united states[starting in what political regime? a republican one as i recall] has "borrowed" from that fund financed by wage earners and employers. removing those "pensioners' funds", replacing them with u.s. treasury paper[the same paper sold to china, japan, et alia].

for what usg activities were those "pensioners' funds" removed? to pursue imperial objectives. principally war and the aggrandizement of the military industrial complex. we shall pick up on that later on in this short rant.

in all the politicos agonizing over the future financial ills for this employee/employer funded pension program, there is one fact that goes unmentioned: that it is so easy to save social security. forever[even if the usg continues to steal from it to prop up lockheed martin, general dynamics, boeing, ad nauseam].

all that has to be done is to remove the income caps for mandated contributions.

but for the pensioners best interest, another part of the fix would be to prohibit the usg from looting social security to pay for its global warfare.

that is the minimum that needs be done. solves all furture funding problems.

odd, isn't how the purported left fails to mention these "fixes". and of course the amerikan "right" avoids them.

and then there are those other unnecessary expenditures - the pentagon and its unending invasions of virtually "no enemy" countries.

and calling those invasions WARS. GIVE ME A BREAK.

the taliban have no helicopters. no aircraft. no tanks. no nothing. even the nlf in the old days had more armaments.

don't you wonder how it is that a group of individuals armed with only virtual flintlocks fight the greatest military power in the world to a stalemate?

could it be that the entirety of the afghan populace is opposed to the usa's invasion?

could it be that the afghans have a better understanding of the usa's invasion than the usa populace?

i think so.

to conclude, demtillians, reptillians all say that we need to conserve cash. ok. but if that is the case, why isn't the cessation and immediate withdral from our invasions paramount?

and why is it that the purported "left" avoids advocating that option?

is there a real antifascist, antiwar entity in the usa?

and if there is, why are its constituents mute?

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Jan 28 2011, 02:53 AM
Post #9

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,278

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Jan 25 2011, 06:02 AM) *

I resemble that remark.

And I don't even live in the usa proper...

Until two days ago, I didn't know that Muslims don't believe in usury. That's plenty enough reason for our handlers to need to eliminate these dastardly derivative disbelieving devils.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 28 2011, 03:28 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (BarryWilliamsmb @ Feb 1 2011, 12:53 AM) *
Until two days ago, I didn't know that Muslims don't believe in usury. That's plenty enough reason for our handlers to need to eliminate these dastardly derivative disbelieving devils.

If you couch all the news you read or hear in the context of a ruling elite who hold fast to a long-term goal of "westernizing" the Islamic world, "collectivizing" and "digitizing" the western world, and ultimately instituting one-world-government, and using the left-right/east-west paradigm as a tool to create chaos from which to constitute new "order" (as they envision it), then everything makes all-too-much sense.

Jeeze, 50% of the news these days, for me, falls into the category of Fiction. Its so obviously constructed to bolster a pre-formed (FICTIONAL ... but useful) picture of the world.

sob.gif

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 28 2011, 04:39 AM
Post #11

i would care to urge a reflection upon what the usa has been doing to the islamic world since the end of the last global war[affectionately known as ww2].

consider indonesia, for example. the largest islamic nation. as i recall, the usa supported the islamic indonesian revolt from the dutch monarchy. because the usa wanted its hydrocarbons.

but when sukarno decided to go non-aligned at the bandung conference, and the usa saw its control of indonesian hydrocarbons becoming jeopardized, the cia turned its revolting ways on indonesia. first it destroyed the anti-fascists[those opposed to the usa and its collaborators]. and then it deposed sukarno. and created a militarist state the equal to anything adolf imagined.

indonesia has been a totalitarian slave state ever since. islam enslaved. by the christian west and its machinations. its mass murderings.

now, let us bounce to the arabian/persian gulf.

i think we all know about operation ajax. the cia's[kermit roosevelt's] destruction of the democratic republic of iran. replacing mossadeg with the peacock, reza shah pahlavi. a scheme to steal the hydrocarbon birthright of the iranian populace. and i would argue further that the so-called islamic revolt that replaced the totalitarian shah with the totalitarian mullahs was another scheme to sequester an independent islam.

and need i discuss the jihadi wahhabist house of saud? another totalitarian regime that the usa created and has been propping up for decades. it may be just my take, but i consider wahhabi islam anti-islam. it is a doctrine anti-thetical to the precepts of the prophet.

and then there is the full panoply of muslim pajandrums masquerading as exemplars of devout islam that the usa has created, preserved along the periphery of that gulf. along the periphery of the southern mediterranean.

let there be no mistaking my pov. these are all gangster regimes. and all creations of the usa. and the victims of that gangsterism that we have foisted on those countries has been to create nations of slaves.

slaves who will eventually recognize that they have nothing to lose by their insurrection. in jakarta, there is a famous statue, erected after the defenestration of the dutch colonial regime. it depicts a native indonesian unshackled. it is a hidden statue. and a history hidden to the christian west. but the islam that the christian west enslaved will claim its birthrights.

it does not escape notice in indonesia that the usa has ruled it as barbarically as did the dutch.

and it does not escape the little people, the everyday muslims, that the regimes that infest their countries, their lives, are surrogates for the usa.

the real oppressor is recognized.

all egyptians know who hosni mubarak is. he is the assassin of anwar sadat.

and they all know he performed that assassination on behalf of zionist/imperialist interests.

and they also know that his end is coming. that horus augurs that dynasty has reached its end.

and egypt is ready to rejoice.

never forget, it was in the usa-created totalitarian egypt that islamic patriots were created... the individuals who wanted to see the usa-controlled slavers removed from the control of their countries.

some care to label those freedom fighters terrorists. perhaps there are other words to describe them: anti-fascists, anti-totalitarians, anti-colonialists.

history can be interpreted many ways. this is my interpretation of the wind yet to be unleashed.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jan 29 2011, 12:45 AM
Post #12

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi All!

I think Albert Sanders and Barry are right on the mark.

The bottom line is that the Egyptians, among others, are sick and tired of putting up with a bunch of shit.

What they are tired of putting up with is driven by internal corruption, not foreign policy. In the international sphere, the priority of the replacement government is going to be reforming domestic policy. There is no way a new government is going to make job one some hostile policy toward Israel that has to be underwritten by willingness to go to war. One has to wonder why our government is going through the trouble of expressing support for Mubarak instead of taking a hands off policy and letting the Egyptians manage their own affairs.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 29 2011, 02:56 AM
Post #13

strategically, it goes beyond that.

egypt is the suez canal. without that, egypt would be mali. a backwater on the african continent.

the maritime "choke point" analysis of alfred thayer mahan continues to govern.

that is why the usg infests so many countries with our puppets. at west point, at annapolis i think that gibbon is required reading. all graduates recognize how empire has to be maintained. they all recognize that they are the praetorian guard of empire.

if you examine the globe, i think you will notice how the usa and its puppets control virtually all of the maritime choke points.

the oddest story, of course, is how the reptillian party cooperated with the demtillians to surrender control of the panama canal zone. allowing the PRC, LI KAI CHING[sic], to take control of what was once thought to be the most strategic asset in the western hemisphere. the only reason that i can think of that caused the puppets to allow this to occur is that very large crude carriers[vlcc's] are too large to use the panama canal. and i think this is also the case concerning the suez canal. in the hydrocarbon scheme of things, these "choke points" are no longer "choke points".

still, egypt is a us client state. second only to israel. israel's beard in the arab world has been one of its roles.

and also much like israel, mubarak has been a good money launderer. for whatever it has been that the usa has bequeathed his gangster state, the members of the usg have gotten a kickback.

perhaps that will be a revelation yet to appear from assange.

the understanding of events[history] is similar to opening a matruskha doll.

+Quote Post
André
post Jan 29 2011, 03:11 AM
Post #14

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

There are no individual freedoms without collective struggle.

We are seeing the same pattern in Tunisia and Egypt that we saw in south America, nations forced to adopt neo liberal, laisser faire capitalist policy to satisfy Washington and the IMF, the predictable result being economic collapse with great suffering inflicted on the general population, expect a 180 degree turn on economic policy from now on, in fact it's already started.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Jan 29 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #15

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

I find it sadly pathetic and disturbingly ironic that we are seeing
the spirit of OUR FORE-FATHERS being born in foriegn countries,
while our own countrymen slumber in slavery........

These Egyptians have balls, and balls is enough.

The BIG LIE is finally being exposed WORLDWIDE and it brings tears
of joy to my eyes.

The truth is that 99.9% of all inhabitants of this planet want to live in peace
with their families and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Everyone wants Free.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Jan 29 2011, 07:21 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (aerohead @ Jan 27 2011, 09:17 PM) *
The truth is that 99.9% of all inhabitants of this planet want to live in peace
with their families and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

true. the sad part is the vast majority fall for same bs line that government is going to make that happen.

+Quote Post
André
post Jan 29 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #17

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Robert Fisk: Egypt: Death throes of a dictatorship

The Egyptian tanks, the delirious protesters sitting atop them, the flags, the 40,000 protesters weeping and crying and cheering in Freedom Square and praying around them, the Muslim Brotherhood official sitting amid the tank passengers. Should this be compared to the liberation of Bucharest? Climbing on to an American-made battle tank myself, I could only remember those wonderful films of the liberation of Paris. A few hundred metres away, Hosni Mubarak's black-uniformed security police were still firing at demonstrators near the interior ministry. It was a wild, historical victory celebration, Mubarak's own tanks freeing his capital from his own dictatorship.

In the pantomime world of Mubarak himself – and of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in Washington – the man who still claims to be president of Egypt swore in the most preposterous choice of vice-president in an attempt to soften the fury of the protesters – Omar Suleiman, Egypt's chief negotiator with Israel and his senior intelligence officer, a 75-year-old with years of visits to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and four heart attacks to his credit. How this elderly apparatchik might be expected to deal with the anger and joy of liberation of 80 million Egyptians is beyond imagination. When I told the demonstrators on the tank around me the news of Suleiman's appointment, they burst into laughter.

Their crews, in battledress and smiling and in some cases clapping their hands, made no attempt to wipe off the graffiti that the crowds had spray-painted on their tanks. "Mubarak Out – Get Out", and "Your regime is over, Mubarak" have now been plastered on almost every Egyptian tank on the streets of Cairo. On one of the tanks circling Freedom Square was a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Mohamed Beltagi. Earlier, I had walked beside a convoy of tanks near the suburb of Garden City as crowds scrambled on to the machines to hand oranges to the crews, applauding them as Egyptian patriots. However crazed Mubarak's choice of vice-president and his gradual appointment of a powerless new government of cronies, the streets of Cairo proved what the United States and EU leaders have simply failed to grasp. It is over.

more... http://www.independent.co.uk/

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 29 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #18

dig deeper
Group Icon

Member No.: 96

historical footnote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_El_Sadat#Assassination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_El_Sadat#Aftermath
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayman_al-Zawahiri

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 30 2011, 01:57 AM
Post #19

as a student of history, i wouldn't rely on wikipedia.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 30 2011, 05:43 AM
Post #20

dig deeper
Group Icon

Member No.: 96

neither would i ac - i actually always go to each source they cite for their info and look further. but in this regard, i believe the "official" (state approved) allegations, which is what you will typically find on wiki, do a good job of painting the tainted picture i was hoping to paint... that of the assassination of sadat and "al queda's" frontman's alleged role in it. to see that even 30 years ago this zawahiri character (and alqueda) was being used as bogeyman is extremely telling imo... so dont let the fact that its wiki impede you, clik those links and read at least the "official" history. it goes without saying that i assume the majority of viewers here can do a fair job of reading between the wiki-lines and determining the likely truths as opposed to swallowing whole the wiki-lies... hence my posting the wikilinks...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 10:06 AM