IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ron Paul Needs To Change His Strategy

Quest
post Sep 14 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

If Ron Paul is for real and actually wants to win in 2012, he is going to have to change his strategy of playing with other's rules. If he doesn't, his chances are remote. Have a look and see. The other possibility is Paul is the fallback plan in case the Neocon/PNACrs lose to Paul.

Opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8S3yws_88I
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
evanlong
post Sep 14 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,918

QUOTE (Quest @ Sep 14 2011, 08:42 PM) *
Opinions?

Yes, they're all a bunch of clowns. It's nice that Paul is talking about anti-imperial foreign policy, but his domestic policies are terrible.

+Quote Post
André
post Sep 15 2011, 12:29 AM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Presidential elections in the USA have no basis in reality, they are like professional wrestling, American presidents are not elected they are selected to serve the interests of the ruling class...

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Sep 15 2011, 03:39 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 710

you win the cigar.

an absolutely accurate assessment. to be alliterative.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 16 2011, 02:38 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Yeah, that's the problem. Ever wonder how it is that Ron Paul wins so many straw polls but only gets like single digits in the actual election? ... Electronic voting - magic!

If you have not been hand-picked by the leaders of this country (and I don't mean Obama or anyone you see on TV) you won't become president. It doesn't work that way. Your vote and mine do not really count.

+Quote Post
André
post Sep 16 2011, 03:47 AM
Post #6

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

From my perspective it's even worse because in participating in this charade Ron Paul and people like Dennis Kucinich are giving legitability to a system that does not deserve any... before we can break through this brick wall we first have to acknowledge that it exist.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Sep 16 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 315

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60TWZNVgtk...player_embedded

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 16 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Sep 16 2011, 03:25 PM) *

Hmmm, from a political standpoint, i don't think he would have a chance,
if he said the gov't he was trying to get elected to, carried out 9/11.

He would be ridiculed for wearing tinfoil,
or, riots would spontaneously break out everywhere.

The odds of a corrupt state giving up its power to the electorate through an election,
is not going to happen anymore, i think.

Questionable electronic voting machines, controlled main stream media, the power of the purse, and the use of initiation of force, are steam rolling against any political upset.

It is all so big, and has been powered by the ignorance of people, beyond stoppable in this sense.

The non-initiation of force, must be learned and taught to all children for the next 3 generations, if we are going to stop this, and bring an end to aggression and war, according to Stefan Molyneux.

http://www.freedomainradio.com/Home.aspx

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Sep 17 2011, 05:35 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 14 2011, 10:53 PM) *
The non-initiation of force, must be learned and taught to all children for the next 3 generations...

i am a proponent of the zero aggression principle, not version 1.0 (complete pacifist), but 2.0.
not sure if that is a winning strategy according to the 'art of war'.

sadly, i don't think we have 3 generations worth of time. fwiw, my neighbor agrees with you about the amount of time required. i keep hoping the universe/cosmos/god will 'step in', but history shows me that some things don't seem to matter in any way i can understand in the grand scheme of things.

as for ron paul, like i've stated before, i was on the paul for prez bandwagon full bore until 2007 when his campaign just folded up and walked away with all the money bomb money. got me to thinking..if you are being marginalized by the msm anyway, why not attack with the truth?

answer:____________ fill in your own. jfk seems to be the object lesson for the american modern age.

bottom line, the system will never be changed from within.

+Quote Post
Skipper1946
post Sep 19 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (evanlong @ Sep 13 2011, 02:11 AM) *
Yes, they're all a bunch of clowns. It's nice that Paul is talking about anti-imperial foreign policy, but his domestic policies are terrible.

Which of his domestic policies do you find terrible and why?

+Quote Post
Skipper1946
post Sep 19 2011, 05:53 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Sep 15 2011, 08:35 AM) *
as for ron paul, like i've stated before, i was on the paul for prez bandwagon full bore until 2007 when his campaign just folded up and walked away with all the money bomb money. got me to thinking..if you are being marginalized by the msm anyway, why not attack with the truth?

answer:____________ fill in your own. jfk seems to be the object lesson for the american modern age.

bottom line, the system will never be changed from within.

Why don't you check his FEC reports. That should tell you where the dollars have gone. As to your statement, "when his campaign just folded up and walked away with all the money bomb money", you seem to imply he must have used it for his own personal desires. I find it hard to believe a congressman who will not take the lucrative congressional retirement plan, isn't on the taxpayer dole for his personal/family health care and returns a portion of his office budget each year to the treasury, rat holed campaign contributions. I seem to remember significant amounts were given to Young Americans For Liberty and Campaign for Liberty as seed money for the start ups.

I personally admire the guy, because even though he knows his chances are long shot at best, he never quits telling the story of freedom.

Not sure what you want from a candidate. Maybe Jesus would work, but of course, he's not running this year. As you may recall, HE and JFK met the same fate.

Skip

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Sep 20 2011, 07:05 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Skipper1946 @ Sep 17 2011, 08:53 PM) *
Why don't you check his FEC reports. That should tell you where the dollars have gone. As to your statement, "when his campaign just folded up and walked away with all the money bomb money", you seem to imply he must have used it for his own personal desires. I find it hard to believe a congressman who will not take the lucrative congressional retirement plan, isn't on the taxpayer dole for his personal/family health care and returns a portion of his office budget each year to the treasury, rat holed campaign contributions. I seem to remember significant amounts were given to Young Americans For Liberty and Campaign for Liberty as seed money for the start ups.

I personally admire the guy, because even though he knows his chances are long shot at best, he never quits telling the story of freedom.

Not sure what you want from a candidate. Maybe Jesus would work, but of course, he's not running this year. As you may recall, HE and JFK met the same fate.

Skip

skip,

where to start. we all meet the same fate, don't we? i mean, who gets out of this alive, eh?

did you miss the part where i said i was a rp proponent early on? as far as people in washington go, ron paul is in a class apart. he has class, but he avoids 9/11 for obvious reasons. so i understand why he stated that there was no gov't conspiracy..even though there obviously was. but you see, 9/11 is a litmus test for me. consider it a character flaw.

so, to re-iterate: bottom line, the system will never be changed from within.

to expand on that theme, the system was crafted by people with lots of money, a long term plan and the will to execute it. until you are willing to come to terms with that you will be beaten, because as the 'art of war' acknowledges, if you don't know your enemy, you will lose.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 03:02 PM