IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

48 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Life After Death!

GroundPounder
post Apr 23 2010, 07:20 AM
Post #21

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 21 2010, 03:24 AM) *
It was a question, Groundpounder, and I'm very glad if you are still hanging on!

No I'm not here to change the world. I'm here to prove the total insanity and madness

that lies behind the killing, the murdering, the plundering and robbing of our fellow

human beings.

Yea, I do the walk on the water thing, when I walk in the rain. It does happen, sometimes.

Cheers

the madness part doesn't need proving to some, it seems self evident.

rain...good one smile.gif

for the record, i liked both the 'prophet', jonathan livingston seagull' and another bach book, 'illusions'. spent some time evaporating clouds as it were.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 23 2010, 08:55 AM
Post #22

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

the madness part doesn't need proving to some, it seems self evident.

rain...good one smile.gif

for the record, i liked both the 'prophet', jonathan livingston seagull' and another bach book, 'illusions'. spent some time evaporating clouds as it were.

Really nice comments there, GP. I might even be 'evaporating clouds' meself right now!

Thanks cheers.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 23 2010, 09:26 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 22 2010, 11:05 PM) *
Hi Lunk

Many good "points" in your post, but please take the following into account as well:

THE INTERSECTION OF 2 CURVES CAN NEVER CREATE A POINT.
ONLY WHEN 2 STRAIGHT LINES INTERSECT WILL A POINT OCCUR.
((Copyright Tamborine man 1989). Not intended for you, Lunk. Only for the crooks).

The fastest speed existing between 2 points is ZERO.

If you should ever pray from the deepest of your heart with absolute sincerity and unselfishness,
then you will receive an answer in the absolute instant.
Untold billions of people since the beginning of human existence have received such an answer.

It is not this "answer" that lays as foundation to the numerous religious and mythical movements
and sects that has been formed through the ages. These have all of them come into existence more
or less through human interpretations of what this "answer" meant. Other people who have never
prayed in their life, but only with lust for power, have taken advantage of and taken over these
various sects and religions, changed or altered the original texts and/or interpretations, all for their
own nefarious and ambitious purposes.
Others with perhaps good intentions, could also come to the conclusion to self-appoint themselves
to be the 'true' interpreter of the events and words that have been passed on, and in this way
completely change the original idea - as happened with f.ex. Paul of Tarsus.

"Time" itself does not exist as reality, but only as a concept and a help to immature mankind.

Only "the sequence of events" exist as total reality. "Time" as we know it, is supremely relative,
and as such will be experienced differently by people according to f.ex. age and maturity.

The clocks has in reality little to do with the concept of 'time' or the rhythm of 'time', but are merely
instruments to record units of interval by which the length of periods are divided.

Yes, The Great Pyramid in Giza is indeed a marvel to behold which transcend even the wildest
imagination of the individual, as you will see if you patiently hang on for a while longer.
I'm just waiting a little to see if others would like to join!

Cheers

Ah, timelessness.
Where nothing ever happens.
Everything curves but never connects.
Even closeness is an illusion.

But the same is true with the cosmic zoom.
The more one looks into something the more space is found,
The further one looks out, into the universe the greater space there is too.
All the universe is is space, infinite empty space.
But what gives us substance?
Why do we think of solid things existing, if all there is is space?
And everything in it is made from space.
It's the illusion of time that makes things in our universe.
Like space, time is divisible to infinity, theoretically.
If one could fall into gravity forever, they would continue to accelerate, until
they were going the speed of light, where once again time stops.

How does one make anything out of infinite empty space?
Time.

i can't walk through walls because the space in the atoms of the wall have a slower time, like the atoms in me.
And when time stops, things stop moving,
giving the illusion of solidity of the wall.

Everything that exists physically is really slow time spots of empty space.
when time stops, things cease to exist, and are replaced by the infinite, empty space and consciousness knows it is alone in the universe.

i think this is known as the void.
Knowing of the infinite nothingness.

This post has been edited by lunk: Apr 23 2010, 09:32 AM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 23 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #24

Ah, timelessness.
Where nothing ever happens.
Everything curves but never connects.
Even closeness is an illusion.

Ah, timelessness.
Where everything happens and there's no tomorrow.
Everything curves and a beautiful connection occur.
Even closeness disappears in the moment two melt together.

Have you never been in love, Lunk?

I mean, .......really in love....... like what they all sing about!!

It's 3.45am. Gotta go to sleep.

will add more later.

Cheers

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 23 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 23 2010, 10:55 AM) *
Ah, timelessness.
Where everything happens and there's no tomorrow.
Everything curves and a beautiful connection occur.
Even closeness disappears in the moment two melt together.

Have you never been in love, Lunk?

Cheers

Love, the warmth
of knowing the first word, heard,
after the void.
...and the universe becomes a single continuous verse.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 24 2010, 12:25 PM
Post #26

Love, the warmth
of knowing the first word, heard,
after the void.
...and the universe becomes a single continuous verse.

Hi Lunk

I'll trial this first chapter here on you.

If it somehow stimulates your curiosity then you can find the 2nd and following chapters on this link,
and click on Ardors account.

Absolutely fascinating reading. It gets better and better and better. At least it did for me.
But then again, I got rid of my fears long time ago! happy.gif

http://www.vandrermodlyset.dk/uk/

".......
I GREET YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD AND FATHER!
_____

I Ardor, have been sent to you by the Almighty to answer your questions, and I have promised to form my thoughts so that the words by which the thoughts are rendered
can be understood by human beings.

But I ask you to remember that the word is but the means whereby divine thought is revealed unto human beings; for many believe that the word is in God, and of God,
but this is not so. Words, in the form you know them, are of earthly origin. But the simpler the word, the more clearly will it convey the thought, which comes from God
and is in God - Thought - the source of all that is.

1. Has God Existed through all Eternity, and is God a Personal Being?

Through all eternity Darkness was everywhere. In the Darkness was the Light; in the Light were Thought and Will. But Thought and Will were not in the Darkness. In the
Light was the seed of all that is good, but in Darkness was the seed of all that is evil.
Unknown eternities passed. Slowly, Thought and Will were drawn toward each other. Slowly, the Light spread, it became brighter and purer. It was dawn.
Unknown eternities passed. Thought and Will drew more closely toward each other.

The Light spread more and more, it shone with radiant beauty.
It was morning.

Again, unknown eternities passed.
Thought and Will drew closer still toward each other.
The Light welled forth everywhere, it blazed clear, fair and glorious.
It was day.

Again, unknown eternities passed.
Thought and Will became united.
Then there arose from the Light, by the power of Thought-Will, a blazing figure, a spiritual Being - God.
But in the same moment God caused twelve radiant figures, spiritual beings, to emerge from the Light. And these became the Helpers of God, God's Servants.
And this was the beginning of time.
But no human being is, and no human being ever will be, able to gauge the eternities that have passed from the beginning of time until this day, your time.

When God arose from the Light, Darkness was vanquished, but not destroyed. By the power of Thought-Will, He brought Darkness under the concealing waves of the sea
of Light.
To separate and to purify the evil and the vile, God causes Darkness to flow through His flaming Being in eternally swirling waves. Slowly, Darkness diminishes, but when
that day will come when all evil and everything vile has been absorbed by the Light and purified by God's flaming Self is known unto Him alone, who is all-knowing.
When God arose from the Light, He was perfect - all-knowing, all-loving, almighty. And He endowed His Helpers with much knowledge, much love and much power.
By Thought and from the Light, He formed and created a vast Kingdom, perfect in its glory.
By Thought and from the Light, He formed and created abodes for Himself and for His Helpers.
Then God became the Creator.
But I can describe nothing of this Kingdom and of these abodes, nothing that can be comprehended by human beings. For compared with the glorious Kingdom of God
even the most beautiful place on Earth is misty and cold.

2. How did the Angels enter God's Kingdom and What Is Their Relationship to God?

3. How and for What Purpose Did God Create the Globes of the Universe?

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 24 2010, 01:05 PM

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 24 2010, 04:46 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 24 2010, 09:25 AM) *
But in the same moment God caused twelve radiant figures, spiritual beings, to emerge from the Light. And these became the Helpers of God, God's Servants.
And this was the beginning of time.

Bolded by me

Hmm, strange, this reminds me of the twelve stars on the EU flag?

Was the darkness a dark shade of blue, back then?
I hadn't thought of the EU, as the creator of the universe, before.
...perhaps they are just borrowing, an original idea.

i like the idea of thought, and will, coming together though.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 24 2010, 05:15 PM
Post #28

i kinda liked that...conjured up darth vader tossing the emperor over the edge and becoming anakin again.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 24 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #29

But did you click on the link, Lunk and GP?

Aren't you curious to find out who Ardor is!

Here one of the 12 Servants speak to mankind.

Note the powerful authoritative language, but also

note the pain concealed behind the words spoken -

please!

".......
As you sow, so you shall reap!

The Lord God the Almighty has sent me, His Servant and Harbinger, unto you, that my words, expounded by you, may reach all the peoples of the Earth.

Human beings! Your God, the Father of your spirit, bade me to speak unto you:
At the dawn of earthly time, God's youngest children promised their Father to restore that which their elder brothers and sisters had destroyed.
After many ages of suffering, grief and disappointment, they have now progressed so far by the power of their will, by the power of their love and with their Father's help,
that they have overcome Darkness, have delivered their eldest brother and won him back unto the Home and to the Light. But many aeons shall still pass, before they can
fully redeem their pledge: to lead you, God's very youngest children, unto His Kingdom of Glory. For not until the last among you is received into the Fatherly Home will the
work of love of the Youngest be fulfilled.
Human beings! Many aeons* must still pass, before you can meet with your Heavenly Father, before you can meet with Him who out of His profound compassion for those
created by His fallen children bestowed eternal life upon the human spirit. Many aeons must still pass before your journeying is ended, for you are as young children who
can see but cannot comprehend, who can hear but cannot fathom. As children you rejoice over the pretty-coloured fruits, but little are you concerned that the worm has
destroyed the flesh and the core. As children you are not able to discern between tinsel and gold, with eagerness and desire you reach for the gaudy tinsel that is of no
use, while you spurn the pure and precious ore.
Yea, you are less and worse than young children; for in your blind desire for earthly treasure, for power and honour, in your hatred and envy of one another you
unceasingly quarrel and wage war upon one another, you murder, rob and ravage and refuse to understand that the sufferings and the sorrows which you thereby bring
upon others, you also bring upon yourselves. Hard but just retribution will fall upon you, so long as you continue to abuse and disdain the gift which your Father has
bestowed upon you - the will to seek the good, the will to seek victory over evil; and so long as your will is for sin and misdeeds, for lies and for strife, then can the Will of
your Father not prosper among you.
Hear, all human beings! Your Father calls upon you, and through His Servant He asks of you:

When will you pass over the threshold of childhood?
When will you open your eyes and behold your imperfection?
When will you understand that you must be born unto the Earth again and again, that each earthly life can bring you nearer unto your God and Father?
When will you learn to follow your conscience and to heed the voice of truth, of love and of justice which speaks unto you?
When will you cease to deride those who are further advanced in knowledge?
When will you with understanding receive the children of the Light who suffer themselves to be born among you to draw you out of Darkness?
When will you learn to rejoice in that which is yours without envying your neighbour or taking his possessions from him?
When will you cease taking your own or your neighbour's earthly life by force or by negligence before that death and that hour is come that is pre-ordained for each of you
by the Lord God?
When will you cease the gruesome, bloody and blasphemous wars that are constantly waged among you?
When will you banish all racial hatred and learn to esteem and to love one another?
When will you let your own will meet with the Will of your Father?
And when, when will you - of whatever race you may be - all unite to bid a lasting peace welcome among you?

These questions your Father bade me to ask of you. What will be
your answer? For the future rests in your own hand; even as you desire it, even as you will it to be, so do you create your future and that of those who come after you.
If you continue to walk in the ways of Darkness, if you will not cease to hate and persecute one another; if you continue to suffer thousands upon thousands of your
brothers, husbands, fathers and sons to be slain in deadly warfare, so as to satiate your hatred and lust for power; if you continue to murder, rob, plunder, ravage and
burn, for ever tearing down what has been built up, and scattering that which has been gathered; then will your Father grieve over you; then will sorrows, sufferings and
disappointments hinder the Youngest in their work of love for you; then will your journey toward the distant goal become endlessly long and endlessly troubled.
But would you walk in the way of the Light that the eldest of the Youngest, your leader and guide, of his own free will has hereby shown you; would you lean upon the
hand which he offers you in love; would you receive with trust the message that is hereby presented unto you in the name of your Father, so as to bring you the clarity and
peace which you all desire; then will your Father rejoice in you; then will the children of the Light with greater joy suffer themselves to be born among you, to lead you out
of Darkness; then will your journey, though it become arduous and long, be shortened by many aeons of time. For then will the seeds which your Father has planted in
your hearts sprout in victory over Darkness, they will blossom and bear fruit. not ten, not twenty, nor even sixtyfold, but a thousand times a thousandfold!
Human beings! Choose now the ways that you and those after you shall walk in the time to come! Choose without constraint! For Almighty God compels no one, and none
shall compel his neighbour. But pray you all unto your Father to strengthen your will, that it may overcome evil and bring you forward toward the Light!
Human beings! Your Father yearns for you; He follows you through good and evil. He follows you through sorrow and joy, whether you walk in the deepest Darkness or in
the brightest Light. His love for you is beyond measure and His patience is without bound.

Human beings! Your Father yearns for you!
He bade me, His Servant, to bring unto all of you His
Fatherly Greeting.
His Peace be with you for ever and ever!
......."

Cheers

*) 1 eon in human terms, is about 3 million years.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 25 2010, 06:09 AM
Post #30

i did read it. is ardor like zeal, enthusiasm?

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 25 2010, 06:50 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

That's a fascinating story,
Sort of like an overview of the bible,
...and nearly as long.
it will take me a while longer to finish reading it all.

One of the greatest problems i have is getting my own ideas into words,
that can be easily understood.
Perhaps if i spun them into a story.

Funny how "speed up" and "slow down",
both seem to sight a direction in altitude.
And altitude, is really a curvature of space.
And the greater the curvature the slower time proceeds,
while the lesser the curvature the faster time proceeds.
Yet, these words describe acceleration and de-acceleration.

Heaven is above, and hell below?

Perhaps it just slower and faster time.
The life energy is of a faster time,
yet the matter it inhabits is of a slower time.
And we are made of both.
We know that things, can sometimes go faster than one can see.

That is the nature of the life-energy,
if it can move at the speed of light,
then time for it, from our earthly experience of time,
has come to a relative standstill.

A curvature only exists in comparison with a lesser and greater curvature, forever, and that curvature, always appears flat and level, while you are in it.

i don't think i can copyright reality, through observation alone,
...unless i created it.
and even then...

...∞i∞...

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 25 2010, 09:16 AM
Post #32

copyrights, copylefts...intellectual property...'don't take nothing with you but your soul' - will i get in trouble with ascap, riaa for using that string of characters?

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 25 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Apr 23 2010, 09:09 AM) *
i did read it. is ardor like zeal, enthusiasm?

It could mean that i suppose, but then also add - passion!

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 25 2010, 01:07 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (lunk @ Apr 23 2010, 09:50 AM) *
That's a fascinating story,
Sort of like an overview of the bible,
...and nearly as long.
it will take me a while longer to finish reading it all.

One of the greatest problems i have is getting my own ideas into words,
that can be easily understood.
Perhaps if i spun them into a story.

Funny how "speed up" and "slow down",
both seem to sight a direction in altitude.
And altitude, is really a curvature of space.
And the greater the curvature the slower time proceeds,
while the lesser the curvature the faster time proceeds.
Yet, these words describe acceleration and de-acceleration.

Heaven is above, and hell below?

Perhaps it just slower and faster time.
The life energy is of a faster time,
yet the matter it inhabits is of a slower time.
And we are made of both.
We know that things, can sometimes go faster than one can see.

That is the nature of the life-energy,
if it can move at the speed of light,
then time for it, from our earthly experience of time,
has come to a relative standstill.

A curvature only exists in comparison with a lesser and greater curvature, forever, and that curvature, always appears flat and level, while you are in it.

i don't think i can copyright reality, through observation alone,
...unless i created it.
and even then...

...∞i∞...

If you keep reading Lunk, you'll find that the smallest particles of Darkness are larger than the biggest particles of Light.

And this is the reason why the vibrations of Darkness became slower than those of the Light, which caused the Darkness

to precipitate in the currents of the great purging circulation of Light.

Almost like the stones and pebbles on the bottom of the brook or the river, whose rushing waters on their various courses
slowly carry these along on the journey!

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 25 2010, 01:28 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 25 2010, 01:17 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Apr 23 2010, 12:16 PM) *
copyrights, copylefts...intellectual property...'don't take nothing with you but your soul' - will i get in trouble with ascap, riaa for using that string of characters?

Ahh, GP!

It never entered my mind that you could ever be a dishonest crook.

There's of course reason and logic behind the 'copyright' bit.

It's my intention, with the help of this new axiom, to prove that the pi

in your calculator is wrong.

Let me do this first, then you can do with the axiom whatever you like!

Cheers

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 25 2010, 01:17 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Ardor sounds like "our door".
...or "hour door",
time door?

There are things that happen so fast, that we can only theorize them,
And other things that are so slow, we can't see the changes, but we know that they must be changing,
like a rock.

So far, this sounds to me very like the book, Urantia.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 25 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (lunk @ Apr 23 2010, 04:17 PM) *
Ardor sounds like "our door".
...or "hour door",
time door?

There are things that happen so fast, that we can only theorize them,
And other things that are so slow, we can't see the changes, but we know that they must be changing,
like a rock.

So far, this sounds to me very like the book, Urantia.

Its infinitely better. Infinitely more logic and lucid.

Keep reading, and if to the very end, you'll see and feel the infinite difference!

Time door? Or, .......Stargate!

GP is probably closer to the mark, so lets give it to him!

Cheers

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Apr 25 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 23 2010, 04:17 PM) *
Ahh, GP!

It never entered my mind that you could ever be a dishonest crook.

There's of course reason and logic behind the 'copyright' bit.

It's my intention, with the help of this new axiom, to prove that the pi

in your calculator is wrong.

Let me do this first, then you can do with the axiom whatever you like!

Cheers

lunk used the copyright word and i was playing off that. i don't endeavor to plagiarize anyones works.
the intent of course of the line cited from john lennon was something else.

when you mean pi, you mean 3.1415926535.... as being off by a little or a lot?

on your two curves can't touch in a point, that's counterintuitive. if you take two circles, one having it's center at the origin with a radius of 1, and another radius 1 circle centered at 2,0 then they'll touch at 1,1 . if the lines of the circles are infinitely thin, then any other point on those two circles can't be coincident, or am i missing something?

so the 12 are what? the signs of the zodiac?

i'm closer? give me what?

urantia, the title sounds familiar....

logic and lucidity, now that's a good combo!

i did have one thing that bothered me in what i read, about the military. suggesting that if one is conscripted not to argue and just go along. that just feels wrong on so many levels. consider it a character flaw.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 25 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

i found the book urantia, a little unbelievable,
(which probably isn't as bad as believable),
certain things did not jive with what i have found to be true.

it appears we all, eventually, pass away from this universe,
...though i'd like to somehow, avoid that...
but really, i think, this universe passes away
from us, and the dream becomes
a lucid reality.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 25 2010, 11:36 PM
Post #40

lunk used the copyright word and i was playing off that. i don't endeavor to plagiarize anyones works.
the intent of course of the line cited from john lennon was something else.

I know.

when you mean pi, you mean 3.1415926535.... as being off by a little or a lot?

on your two curves can't touch in a point, that's counterintuitive. if you take two circles, one having it's center at the origin with a radius of 1, and another radius 1 circle centered at 2,0 then they'll touch at 1,1 . if the lines of the circles are infinitely thin, then any other point on those two circles can't be coincident, or am i missing something?

Yes. off by a little. But in the "big" scheme of things, it can turn out to be quite a considerable variation.

No you're not missing anything. In fact you're spot on.
The circle equals any curvature. Therefore the axiom applies also to any vibration, any wavelength and any oscillation
you can think of, both physical and transcendental.

Radios and beautiful thoughts would be unknown concepts, if a 'point' could exist on a curvature.

so the 12 are what? the signs of the zodiac?

i'm closer? give me what?

We could perhaps add the 12 hour day and 12 hour night! The 12 months! The 12 apostles!

urantia, the title sounds familiar....

Please click on the link Lunk provided for further info!

i did have one thing that bothered me in what i read, about the military. suggesting that if one is conscripted not to argue and just go along. that just feels wrong on so many levels. consider it a character flaw.

Please quote the whole paragraph in context, and we can go through it.
or as a shortcut, think about what the poor officer and members of the
firing squad would have to go through, then and for the rest of their lives,
when the obstinate deserter blindfolded is placed in front of the wall!

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 25 2010, 11:48 PM

+Quote Post

48 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 01:18 AM