IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: John Lear - Disinformation? Cia Operative?

Quest
post May 3 2010, 10:39 AM
Post #61

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ May 3 2010, 01:27 AM) *
Have you tried to email him?

"Leary"?

Quest, you should know better.

Please don't do it again.

Hi Rob, I am not sure what you think I meant with my use of "Leary" instaed of Lear. Did you think I was calling Lear "Leary" as in Timothy Leary? It wasn't intentional and nor was it a Freudian slip. Nothing was meant by it, just a senior moment. I don't insult or make personal attacks. You know me better than that.

As to emailing Lear, he seemed to be an active poster in this thread until I pressed the UFO issue, then...poof! Gone. Have you spoken with him since then? If so, then he must be aware of my posts and questions. I have nothing against the guy. How can I? I don't know him. But as I said earlier, I only became concerned when I heard of his views on UFOs while it is very clear the NWO has been pushing the UFO hoax stuff for decades. And Lear doesn't know this or won't address it?

This post has been edited by Quest: May 3 2010, 04:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pan
post May 5 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #62

Group: Guest
Member No.: 5,028

QUOTE (aerohead @ Aug 21 2009, 09:05 PM) *
Excellent interview.

And i feel much better about John Lear now.
If he backs the work done here, then he's ok
in my book. Where we get into trouble is when
we create our own theories without alot of proof
but some possibility. I know this first hand with
my F-4 theory whistle.gif laughing1.gif

But it was good to here John support Pilots and
the movement. Excellent

-Aero

Thanks aerohead I second that. Mr. John Lear makes a very good point regarding those 700 boxes of missing Apollo 11 data and videotapes. How they went missing and why is beyond reason. Was the 700 boxes found in a McDonalds?
I also agree we should focus on 911 instead and bring our elected political stooges and their puppeteers as well as those government agents (murderers) involved in this treason to bring them to justice. One very clear example is the 911 terrorists that Mr. Michael Springmann the then US consular for Jeddah. Mr. Michael Springmann was order to give out visas to no less than 100 people including those terrorist from the 911. Mr. Michael Springmann also complained to a number of governments departments but no one help him in fact he also claims that his decision in not giving out visas to those terrorists was reverse by the chief of the consular section. Mr. Michael Springmann also claims that the US consulate in Jeddah was staff by the CIA agents. Mr. Michael Springmann also claim that eleven of the 911 terrorist received their visa from the consulate in Jeddah. President Abama and Kevin Rudd here in Australia, needs to come to the plate and support an investigation into this acts of crime also the question remains, why was Mr. Michael Springmann fired? and why was the files of those applicants destroyed? Was this an inside job? Is this part of the NWO and those belonging to the Rothschild's, to globally control and manipulate the oil? Is the war on terror in Afghanistan just a lie and our troops send there just to protect the oil pipe lines?

This post has been edited by pan: May 5 2010, 06:29 PM

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 5 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #63

QUOTE (pan @ May 5 2010, 11:28 PM) *
Thanks aerohead I second that. Mr. John Lear makes a very good point regarding those 700 boxes of missing Apollo 11 data and videotapes. How they went missing and why is beyond reason. Was the 700 boxes found in a McDonalds?
I also agree we should focus on 911 instead and bring our elected political stooges and their puppeteers as well as those government agents (murderers) involved in this treason to bring them to justice. One very clear example is the 911 terrorists that Mr. Michael Springmann the then US consular for Jeddah. Mr. Michael Springmann was order to give out visas to no less than 100 people including those terrorist from the 911. Mr. Michael Springmann also complained to a number of governments departments but no one help him in fact he also claims that his decision in not giving out visas to those terrorists was reverse by the chief of the consular section. Mr. Michael Springmann also claims that the US consulate in Jeddah was staff by the CIA agents. Mr. Michael Springmann also claim that eleven of the 911 terrorist received their visa from the consulate in Jeddah. President Abama and Kevin Rudd here in Australia, needs to come to the plate and support an investigation into this acts of crime also the question remains, why was Mr. Michael Springmann fired? and why was the files of those applicants destroyed? Was this an inside job? Is this part of the NWO and those belonging to the Rothschild's, to globally control and manipulate the oil? Is the war on terror in Afghanistan just a lie and our troops send there just to protect the oil pipe lines?

Pan, am I correct to think you believe men landed on the moon during the Appolo missions?

Would I be correct in thinking you believe we are being visisted by aliens in UFOs?

This post has been edited by Quest: May 5 2010, 09:02 PM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 5 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #64

Check this statement for the truth regarding 911, including here is also Mr. Edgar Mitchell who was an Astronaut during the Apollo missions.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

One question that haunts me is to read that Waleed Al Shehri who is alleged to have smashed the plain in the World Trade Centre is still alive, not only that he also claims that he had nothing to do with it. There are also others who were set to be the terrorists in flight 11 and are still alive including, Abdulaziz Al Omari, Asharq Al Awsat, Khalid Al Midhar.

+Quote Post
pan
post May 10 2010, 09:09 AM
Post #65

QUOTE (Trapster @ Aug 21 2009, 10:55 PM) *
Ok, here we go.

3) John Lear has some strange theories on the whole UFO/NASA/Moon/et al. Check out this link: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/menu.html#Photo

He believes that the moon has a very thin atmosphere. No it does not. There is strange crystal structure on the moon. There are some interesting theories about what this may be. Instead, on a radio show, Lear says this may be a 'well of souls' of sorts. A totally off the wall theory that distracts from the more plausible theories. I'd call that Poisoning the Well, dis-info. Which gets us to:

It is being said that a picture is worth a thousand words. This are two official photos taken by NASA NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER.
Here it shows Astronaut Mr. Michael Collins, on the left hand side it shows him in a no gravity test, this is done inside a plane. On the right hand side it shows Astronaut Mr. Michael Collins on Gemini 10 doing his space walk. Take a good look and see if this two official NASA pictures look almost identical?

Now here are some educational material that NASA= Never A straight Answer DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW. I like to thank Abovetopsecret.com for this very important evidence which shows anomalies on the moon surface which NASA has kept you from knowing all along. This are the facts that Mr. John Lear has been presenting to us for so many years. Perhaps truth seeker such as Alex Jones, Trapster, etc can explain them instead of making foolish comments concerning our friend Mr. John Lear. I agree that Mr. Lear has got some far out ideas too but I also think that Mr Lear is on the right road concerning many aspect of NASA and their dis-info which has continue for so many years and they are still doing it.

Just click on the link below to see the video.

QUOTE (Trapster @ Aug 21 2009, 10:55 PM) *
He believes that the moon has a very thin atmosphere. No it does not.

Boston University
Edited by Pan

BOSTON UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR SPACE PHYSICS DISCOVERS LUNAR SODIUM TAIL
Boston, Mass. -- Boston University astronomers announced today the discovery of an enormous tail of sodium gas stretching to great distances from the moon. The observations were made at the McDonald Observatory in Fort Davis, Texas, on nights following the Leonid meteor shower of November 1998. The tail of sodium gas was seen to distances of at least 500,000 miles from the moon, changing its appearances over three consecutive nights. These results were presented on Tuesday, June 1st, at the Annual Spring Meeting of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) in Boston. Complete papers will appear in the AGU journal Geophysical Research Letters in its June 15th edition.

Since the days of NASA's Apollo Program of lunar, scientists have known that the moon has a very thin atmosphere. "It is one continuously being produced by evaporation of surface materials, and then continuously being lost by escape or impact back onto the surface," said Michael Mendillo, professor of astronomy. Such processes act daily, and so while there is always some atmosphere present, the various gases are being cycled through it. It is a "transient atmosphere" similar to the ones found in comets.

Read more BOSTON UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR SPACE PHYSICS DISCOVERS LUNAR SODIUM TAIL

This post has been edited by pan: May 10 2010, 03:03 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 10 2010, 12:36 PM
Post #66

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

The elite have insulated themselves from attack by incorporating themselves with the Jewish people. They loaned the Jews their pagan hexogram (Megan David). They sold the Jews a notion of a return to a Palestinian homeland.

So attacks against the elite and their agenda fall on the Jewish people, who haven't a clue what this is all about, although many Jews buy into the propaganda and consider themselves Zionists.

Probably over half of the "Jews" trying to run the world aren't Jews - and the Jewish half aren't really Jews either. So we should quit calling them Jews, 'cause they aren't. They're something else - Kabbalists? Rich-f&#"s who would grab onto any religious cause if it furthered theirs? Name them what you will.

Any theory of who is trying to run the world which ignores the prevalence of American tycoons of elite Norman ancestry, or the Episcopalian make-up of the Skull-and-Bones fraternity and the higher-ups in US Intelligence, and why these people would support Israel, doesn't grasp the big picture IMO. So, no complaints from me regarding Alex Jones' focus on things happening in America and what they mean to Americans. - After all, he did make a whole documentary on the USS Liberty incident.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 11 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #67

Pan, 2 questions;

1. Do you believe the UFO phenomenon to be a result of aliens flying the spacecraft to earth?

2. Do you deny that the NWO has had a hand in pushing the myth of alien flow spacecraft?

+Quote Post
pan
post May 11 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #68

QUOTE (Quest @ May 11 2010, 08:52 PM) *
Pan, 2 questions;

1. Do you believe the UFO phenomenon to be a result of aliens flying the spacecraft to earth?

2. Do you deny that the NWO has had a hand in pushing the myth of alien flow spacecraft?

You must be reading something a couple decades old.

+Quote Post
pan
post May 11 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #69

QUOTE (Quest @ May 11 2010, 09:52 PM) *
Pan, 2 questions;

Read my post

QUOTE (pan @ May 10 2010, 09:09 AM) *
It is being said that a picture is worth a thousand words. This are two official photos taken by NASA NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER.
Here it shows Astronaut Mr. Michael Collins, on the left hand side it shows him in a no gravity test, this is done inside a plane. On the right hand side it shows Astronaut Mr. Michael Collins on Gemini 10 doing his space walk. Take a good look and see if this two official NASA pictures look almost identical?

Now here are some educational material that NASA= Never A straight Answer DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW. I like to thank Abovetopsecret.com for this very important evidence which shows anomalies on the moon surface which NASA has kept you from knowing all along. This are the facts that Mr. John Lear has been presenting to us for so many years. Perhaps truth seeker such as Alex Jones, Trapster, etc can explain them instead of making foolish comments concerning our friend Mr. John Lear. I agree that Mr. Lear has got some far out ideas too but I also think that Mr Lear is on the right road concerning many aspect of NASA and their dis-info which has continue for so many years and they are still doing it.

Just click on the link below to see the video.

Boston University
Edited by Pan

BOSTON UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR SPACE PHYSICS DISCOVERS LUNAR SODIUM TAIL
Boston, Mass. -- Boston University astronomers announced today the discovery of an enormous tail of sodium gas stretching to great distances from the moon. The observations were made at the McDonald Observatory in Fort Davis, Texas, on nights following the Leonid meteor shower of November 1998. The tail of sodium gas was seen to distances of at least 500,000 miles from the moon, changing its appearances over three consecutive nights. These results were presented on Tuesday, June 1st, at the Annual Spring Meeting of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) in Boston. Complete papers will appear in the AGU journal Geophysical Research Letters in its June 15th edition.

Since the days of NASA's Apollo Program of lunar, scientists have known that the moon has a very thin atmosphere. "It is one continuously being produced by evaporation of surface materials, and then continuously being lost by escape or impact back onto the surface," said Michael Mendillo, professor of astronomy. Such processes act daily, and so while there is always some atmosphere present, the various gases are being cycled through it. It is a "transient atmosphere" similar to the ones found in comets.

Read more BOSTON UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR SPACE PHYSICS DISCOVERS LUNAR SODIUM TAIL

+Quote Post
aerohead
post May 19 2010, 02:48 AM
Post #70

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

Aj is legit, but gets a bit over enthusiastic.

Other life is out there, from nothing you get nothing,
energy cannot be created nor destroyed therefore the
source of the universe is eternal energy. God.

He can, and i believe he has, created other life. Why wouldnt he
when he created this ........

Taken from the Hubble, fixed on one point in the sky, you are actually
looking back in time with this photo, and it shows thousands of
other galaxies, not planets or suns, galaxies of millions and billions
of suns and planets. yes there is life out there. How can there not be?
And this Photo is of a very small fraction of the sky.

Moon landings? Dont know, dont really care. I think they were real.

MSM and Obama are puppets of the NWO, just like all recent Presidents.

9/11 was an inside job.

My 2 cents worth of making sense of it all.
Cheers and relax, there is a purpose for all things
great and small.

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 19 2010, 03:21 AM
Post #71

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Most of the off-topic Alex Jones "discussion" has been moved here:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...20026&st=20

+Quote Post
pan
post May 19 2010, 04:59 AM
Post #72

QUOTE (dMole @ May 19 2010, 02:21 AM) *
Most of the off-topic Alex Jones "discussion" has been moved here:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...20026&st=20

So as I understand it from now on any further articles to do with Mr. Alex Jones will be placed in that url yes? I understand, thanks for your message and well done.
I like to know if we can continue in here with discussions on NASA, Moon abnormalities, etc? or do we need anthother topic? As for me I be willing to talk further regarding this facinating topic in here. What you say for us to do?

Pan. handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
pan
post May 19 2010, 06:46 AM
Post #73

QUOTE (aerohead @ May 19 2010, 01:48 AM) *
Aj is legit, but gets a bit over enthusiastic.

Other life is out there, from nothing you get nothing,
energy cannot be created nor destroyed therefore the
source of the universe is eternal energy. God.

He can, and i believe he has, created other life. Why wouldnt he
when he created this ........

Taken from the Hubble, fixed on one point in the sky, you are actually
looking back in time with this photo, and it shows thousands of
other galaxies, not planets or suns, galaxies of millions and billions
of suns and planets. yes there is life out there. How can there not be?
And this Photo is of a very small fraction of the sky.

Moon landings? Dont know, dont really care. I think they were real.

MSM and Obama are puppets of the NWO, just like all recent Presidents.

9/11 was an inside job.

My 2 cents worth of making sense of it all.
Cheers and relax, there is a purpose for all things
great and small.

Very intersting points of view, great picture from the Hubble too.

+Quote Post
pan
post May 19 2010, 06:49 AM
Post #74

+Quote Post
pan
post May 19 2010, 07:02 AM
Post #75

Ex-defence minister defends aliens, says Hawking wrong

Response to Stephen Hawking Comments - April 26, 2010

It is unfortunate that Stephen Hawking has added his voice to a growing chorus of xenophobia and fear regarding what he terms "Aliens."

Secondly, as a scientist, he should know better: Any interstellar civilization would possess such technologies that the meager resources of Earth would be unneeded. If you can travel faster than the speed of light, you can manifest what is needed. Period. Moreover, IF they were hostile- since ETs are already visiting Earth

+Quote Post
pan
post May 19 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #76

Is the CIA Stonewalling?
Written RICHARD HALL May-June 1981

Edited by Pan.

The Government and UFOs ''Further scientific investigation of UFOs is unwarranted. "--Ai) Force. 1980
Perhaps most disturbing is the very fact that after thirty-two years, a small but significant percentage of UFOs
still remains unidentified. While the government has been concerned with the psychological danger the UFO
phenomenon poses, it has been unwilling to consider the prospect that some UFOs pose an actual physical
threat. Fearful of generating undue concern, the government has deliberately chosen to debunk UFO
reports and has misinformed the public as to the true importance of the phenomenon.
Unconventional aerial objects that boast unlimited and unrestricted access to our most sensitive nuclear
installations-and which can render inoperable the instrumentation, communication/ weapon systems of
American-made jets, or which can shut down and restart at will sophisticated hydraulic equipmentdo
warrant further scientific study.

Read more Is the CIA Stonewalling?

This post has been edited by pan: May 19 2010, 05:40 PM

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 19 2010, 06:36 PM
Post #77

Member No.: 744

QUOTE (Quest @ Apr 29 2010, 06:46 PM) *
But Lear never answered my posts regarding UFOs and in fact he has been absent from PFT since I asked for detailed answers on the question. I am always wary of people that mix NPHT (No Plane Hit Theory) with fringe stuff like DEWs (directed energy weapons) bringing down the WTC towers or UFOs. IMO, these fringe theories are intentionally mixed in with truth in order to discredit individuals, groups and websites, and until Leary offers detailed explanation on his views of UFOs, I say it's wise to hold him at arm's length.

Hello Quest,

If its not too much trouble could you please post your questions again. I have not been paying attention lately.

And please accept my apologies for not answering immediately.

Thanks again,

John Lear

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 19 2010, 07:05 PM
Post #78

Member No.: 744

QUOTE (pan @ May 17 2010, 10:02 AM) *
Ex-defence minister defends aliens, says Hawking wrong

Response to Stephen Hawking Comments - April 26, 2010

It is unfortunate that Stephen Hawking has added his voice to a growing chorus of xenophobia and fear regarding what he terms "Aliens."

Secondly, as a scientist, he should know better: Any interstellar civilization would possess such technologies that the meager resources of Earth would be unneeded. If you can travel faster than the speed of light, you can manifest what is needed. Period. Moreover, IF they were hostile- since ETs are already visiting Earth

Hello Pan,

There are good aliens and bad aliens just like there are good earthlings and bad earthlings. The bad aliens gave us some real nasty offensive weapons one of which was the weapon that destroyed the WTC.

It used molecular disassociation to reduce matter to it barest component which is why there was only 1 story left instead of 13 stories as in a controlled demolition. All of the dust particles none of which was more than 80 microns in size was what molecular disassociation does to matter: steel, concrete etc. We have 36 offensive weapons orbiting platforms plus 2 Naval command posts about the same size as the ISS.

If you ever wondered why it takes the shuttle 3 days (instead of the Russians who make it there in 30 minutes including docking) to get to the ISS its because they are stopping at those platforms with food and supplies. And if your wondering why it takes the shuttle 2 days to get back which should only take 54 minutes to deorbit and land its because they are distributing more food and supplies that were brought up by the Russians a couple of days before the shuttle arrives at the ISS.

Its a real nice cozy arrangement they have there and is the reason that, unknown by the public there are currently about 5000 astronauts current and qualified which include the Army, Navy, Air Force, NASA and a few other secret teams. They all operate under US Space Command which was taken over by the Navy in, I think, 1992.

Cold war? There never was any such thing in reality. All the threats and hoopla was for public consumption. We have always been close allies to the Russians.

+Quote Post
pan
post May 19 2010, 10:02 PM
Post #79

QUOTE (johnlear @ May 19 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Hello Pan,

There are good aliens and bad aliens just like there are good earthlings and bad earthlings. The bad aliens gave us some real nasty offensive weapons one of which was the weapon that destroyed the WTC.

It used molecular disassociation to reduce matter to it barest component which is why there was only 1 story left instead of 13 stories as in a controlled demolition. All of the dust particles none of which was more than 80 microns in size was what molecular disassociation does to matter: steel, concrete etc. We have 36 offensive weapons orbiting platforms plus 2 Naval command posts about the same size as the ISS.

If you ever wondered why it takes the shuttle 3 days (instead of the Russians who make it there in 30 minutes including docking) to get to the ISS its because they are stopping at those platforms with food and supplies. And if your wondering why it takes the shuttle 2 days to get back which should only take 54 minutes to deorbit and land its because they are distributing more food and supplies that were brought up by the Russians a couple of days before the shuttle arrives at the ISS.

Its a real nice cozy arrangement they have there and is the reason that, unknown by the public there are currently about 5000 astronauts current and qualified which include the Army, Navy, Air Force, NASA and a few other secret teams. They all operate under US Space Command which was taken over by the Navy in, I think, 1992.

Cold war? There never was any such thing in reality. All the threats and hoopla was for public consumption. We have always been close allies to the Russians.

Dear Mr. John Lear,

Thank you very much for your comments its a great Honor for me to be associated with this forum in particular with you too, Mr. Lear I am just overwhelmed by comments to this posting as well. I also agree with you one hundred percent that, No air planes crashed on 911. If it were there would be record of of takeoffs from both of the two air planes American 11 and American 77. Also from the info that I have been able to obtain to the best of my knowledge there is no information of tower release,no Bureau of statistics records, no photos. The whole thing to me is very suspicious and I wonder why the previous president and now the current President Obama does not wish to have this matter investigated.

Sir If I can take a minute of your time I like to talk on another topic here, it has to do with the pictures taken by the Lunar Orbiter which no one in the mainstream media talks about not even that stooge, Alex Jones. I would like to ask you what you make about Missing Lunar Orbiter Tapes Found In an Abandoned McDonald's.
Mr. Lear do you have any idea how those tapes could had possible had made their way in a take away food store? and why? You know sir I have read a number of posts even in here stating that UFO Is being made up by those in the NWO. To me this is just complete nonsense being said by idiots such as that Zionist Alex Jones and their Sheep's just to misinform the public so we are not aware what is really going on.

I have also included the video from the Lunar Orbiter with the pictures that mikesingh of the Abovetopsecret.com discovered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88_li5XJimk

Written by mikesingh October 09, 2008.
Edited by Pan.
Here are the uncensored Moon Images taken by the Lunar Orbiter!
According to Arizona State University, the Lunar Orbiter images were all digitally scanned at 400 dpi at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston. Whole images were too large to be scanned at once and were broken up into four sections.
From the data and resources about each lunar orbiter image found in Anderson and Miller (1971), they obtained information about the side length, altitude and emission angle of the images they scanned. To calculate the resolution of each image they followed several steps. They first calculated the resolution of images with an emission angle of less than 10 by dividing the side length of each image by the number of pixels, and then calculated the distance to the surface by dividing the altitude by the cosine of the emission angle. The resolution of low-emission angle images was plotted against their distance to the surface. From this was obtained the best-fit equation: Corrected Resolution = -0.0023272 + 0.014376 * Distance to Surface and applied it to the remaining images to get the corrected resolution.

Photo Credit: Steve Jurvetson from the, Above Top Secret

This post has been edited by pan: May 19 2010, 10:22 PM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post May 19 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #80

Member No.: 710

i think it odd, i have lived on this planet, the usa, for decades.

still, i continue to feel as if an extraterrestrial. an alien life form.

i encounter very few individuals who share my pov or my sense of integrity and honor.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2019 - 02:58 AM