IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Response To Frank Legge And Warren Stutt, P4T rebuttal to Legge/Stutt "Paper" and "Rebuttal"

onesliceshort
post Dec 15 2011, 09:57 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (wstutt @ Dec 15 2011, 10:22 AM) *
Rob,

We could go on and on and on like this. Just as I suspected, this was just a delaying and diversion tactic in discussing ACARS.

Warren.

"On and on and on" is right. Rob debunks your claims and you ignore him.

You now want to dip your wick into another area when you've left a trail of disinfo not only at this forum but at every forum each and every time your and Legge's paper is linked to Warren?

I had been slightly torn between pegging you as naieve or arrogant to have posted on the ACARS thread but you are a very slick, calculating individual. You claim to have no interest in 9/11, yet here you are defending the OCT. Again.

The least you can do is go over all of the claims you made seeing how Rob walked you through the technobabble from day one only for you to put your own spin and that of the Legge/J.REF mob.

Sorry for butting in but..man up ffs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 15 2011, 01:14 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Warren tried to reply again... once again, avoiding the questions and the fact that his whole paper has now fell apart, using his own calculations.

Warren, I will not approve anymore of your posts/rants until you answer the questions and correct the confirmed disinformation you have presented in your paper.

Feel free to continue to evade, you've been evading for nearly a year now, we're used to it.

If you answer the questions posed, acknowledge the fact that there is no "altitude divergence... increasing as the plane descends" (even based on your own calculations) I will approve your posts. Then we can go on to discuss ACARS, but it appears Sergio has already debunked all your garbage already. As usual, you base your theories on your opinions, unfortunately for you and those who quote you, your opinions mean nothing. The rest of us will quote facts, data, and expert statements.

I don't blame you for not wanting to answer my questions, as you will have to admit your whole paper is garbage, as I have been telling you since day 1.

+Quote Post
PeaceWarrior
post Aug 1 2012, 11:38 AM
Post #23

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,743

http://www.luizmonteiro.com/Learning_Alt_Errors_Sim.aspx <-- Awesome link that even an amateur like me can utilize, thanks Rob!

PW

This post has been edited by PeaceWarrior: Aug 1 2012, 11:38 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 05:39 AM