IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Proof Of Explosives In The South Tower

Beached
post Feb 27 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 117

Here is a piece of undeniable visual evidence that explosives were used to facilitate the collapse of the Twin Towers. In this video, we can clearly see debris ejected outward from the sides of the South Tower before the upper mass even began to fall...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5217400169297377811

Watching this video at the normal speed can be misleading, as the first ring of "material" appears to be smoke gushing out of the impact floors after the upper mass begins to fall. However, when slowed down, we will observe that this is not smoke at all, but rather pulverized concrete being ejected outward before the upper mass began to move.

NIST have asserted that it was the kinetic energy released from the falling upper mass which contributed to the failure of the lower floors, however, kinetic energy is only present in a moving object, and thus if the upper mass has yet to move, then there is no kinetic energy.

So, what is the most likely source of the pulverized concrete being ejected horizontally from the towers? Yup, you got it - high speed explosives!

cheers.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Feb 28 2007, 05:12 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

Great video Beached, love the way it's already slowed down so you can really concentrate on it.

+Quote Post
biggahthebettah
post Mar 6 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 412

The slow speed really drives home how far the upper part of the building was leaning, as well...which completely negates the pancake theory. pancaking floors wouldn't push building OUTWARDS.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Mar 6 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #4

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Good one beached. Drives the explosive demolition point home.

+Quote Post
deadlycreation
post May 13 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #5

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,332

The crushed concrete could be caused by the inner floors falling or something else giving out one the other side of the building. Yes you need movement for energy but what damage happened during the initial explosion caused by the jet fuel. We don't know what was damaged due to that. I don't believe the buildings came done on their own either because one of them was hit before and survived but you also need to look at the big picture and not just believe what every video is telling you. The way I see it , the south tower was hit right in the middle but at a higher part of the building. So that should have helped it. explosives ? maybe helped bring it down, but I have yet to see proof of that. The poofs coming out of the sides of the building could be caused by the pressure of the building falling. If you press on the top of a soft block does it or does it not start crushing in the middle? Or if you don't understand that, lets say you are holding a 5000 lb. weight , does that or does that not effect your body? all im saying is dont jump to the first conclusion thats easiest to figure out.It would be great for someone to figure this out and have the government pay for their actions.

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 14 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (deadlycreation @ May 13 2008, 05:58 PM) *
... Yes you need movement for energy but what damage happened during the initial explosion caused by the jet fuel. We don't know what was damaged due to that. I don't believe the buildings came done on their own either because one of them was hit before and survived but you also need to look at the big picture and not just believe what every video is telling you. The way I see it , the south tower was hit right in the middle but at a higher part of the building. So that should have helped it. explosives ? maybe helped bring it down, but I have yet to see proof of that. The poofs coming out of the sides of the building could be caused by the pressure of the building falling. If you press on the top of a soft block does it or does it not start crushing in the middle? Or if you don't understand that, lets say you are holding a 5000 lb. weight , does that or does that not effect your body? all im saying is dont jump to the first conclusion thats easiest to figure out.It would be great for someone to figure this out and have the government pay for their actions.

Hello deadlycreation,

Ummm, no you don't really "need movement" for energy. Some forms of energy that don't have macroscopically-observable movement: potential energy (PE), chemical, gravitational, thermal, nuclear/radiative/betavoltaic, electrical... Light- well you can argue that both ways (and physicists have been for centuries). I can argue light energy both ways and likely win both ways in most circles. wink.gif

Yes, kinetic energy does involve movement, and is generally defined as 1/2*mass*velocity^2. That is the problem with the OCT- that kinetic energy is a pretty good indicator consistent with explosive use in nearly all of the WTC1,2,7 videos and many photos- evidenced by the horizontal and often upward velocities of the debris "ejection plumes" [that many have been calling "squibs" or "poofs"]. There are a few fairly simple [IMHO] projectile motion equations that I've been working with for decades, and looking at the photo/video evidence that I've seen over the last 5 years or so, I see considerable evidence for considerable horizontal velocity selectively caused by [likely] chemical energy source(s) in several locations [likely but not exclusively RDX and/or C4 IMHO].

The horizontal [and upward] velocities are discussed at:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=11809

As far as the "collapse pressure", pressure is defined as force/area, and WTC1,2, and 7 all had considerable cross-sectional area. Pre-collapse, there is not much evidence of pressure, extreme heat, or blast waves based upon the number of intact WTC1,2, &7 windows (the North Tower lobby damage is another matter well worth investigating- keyword: brisance). Re: the South Tower "fireball"- I seem to recall NIST estimating about 3/4 of the fuel being consumed outside WTC in that "cold" orange-black sooty fireball and possibly 10 minutes of fuel fire- please correct me if those aren't the right numbers- it's been a while since I cared to read NIST. I've done some research into the steel column specifics and have linked some info on that at:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10739005

There are about 240 perimeter columns and 47 massive core columns made of A36 through A110 structural steel alloys by most sources (Mr. Christopher Brown disagrees I believe- there is a thread here for that), and these should have had considerable redundancy designed-in (see the above links). A stray "poof" or two [or a Boeing-sized? gash] blowing out a steel perimeter column or three would likely be counter-balanced by load transfer to the neighboring and core columns- search for the late WTC structural engineer Frank de Martini's "screen" interview- it shouldn't be too hard to find.

It isn't so much crushed concrete as pulverized concrete dust that poses the problem- that takes quite a bit more energy than I have seen accounted for in "official" reports. Dr. Jones, Kevin Ryan, and others have gone into some detail on this subject- do some searching.

Hope that helps (and my WTC conclusions here are science-, math-, metalworking-, and engineering-based and have been several years in the making),
d

This post has been edited by dMole: May 14 2008, 12:02 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 28 2008, 01:32 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,294

Here is an excellent, but technical WTC2 South Tower video produced by David Chandler of AE911truth.org. Thanks to forthetrees for finding David's new WTC7 video, and to David, Richard, and AE911truth for their excellent work!

South Tower: Explosive Reality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_UeLXfI37s

Another of David's South Tower videos:

South Tower Coming Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atSd7mxgsGY...feature=related

David Chandler's website:
http://www.911speakout.org/

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 26 2008, 08:01 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 2,274

Well. Amongst many other things, the intact structure at the corner of WTC7 as explosions occur below have always been obvious to me. The fact that it was not a dust cloud falling but the advance of the demolition wave proceeding down the building with ejections from floor far below inexplicable by other explanations other than controlled demolition.

The fact that the top section toppled but did not fall but disintegrated in mid air has always been obvious the only explanation for this is also the use of explosive devices of a variety of types.

Yet we have bozos believe the NIST reports and the 9/11 Commissions fabrication both clearly based on lies.

Why is it that the likes of Sham Sunder and members of that 9/11 Commission, especially Zelikow, Kean and Hamilton are not under detention pending a fuller investigation?

How obvious does their perversion of justice have to be?

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Mar 18 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 3,264

This is a story of a man name Brian Clark, who was one of the only 4 survivors above the impacted area in the south tower. I posted only a couple of his paragraphs in here that i thought were interesting. you can read the article HERE

"I also realized that the first hint that I'd had of the second tower, that is, Tower One, coming down was when I had gotten on that ferry 15 minutes earlier, because a black cloud had enveloped the boat as I was getting on it. It was noticeable that with the South Tower, the one that fell first, the ensuing ash was white and grey, whereas with the second tower that fell, the North Tower, it was black. Now, if that was because it burned longer or what I don't know, but it was a noticeable difference."

"Now, Ronnie, who I told you had gone up to the 91st floor and later told me he panicked and went down, when he exited the building it was at the very time when Tower Two was starting to fall. So the moment I was watching the building from Trinity Church was exactly the moment he was coming out of the same place I did, and he was caught in an explosion. He heard the explosion, swirled around, and a fireball was rushing at him from right at the doors where he was about to leave the building.
He put his hands up in front of his face and got blown many, many yards across Liberty Street, which I'd run across earlier. He was severely burned in the arm, he had head wounds, cracked vertebrae."

+Quote Post
biggahthebettah
post Oct 19 2009, 07:48 AM
Post #10

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 412

Has anyone ever seen this video? I thought I'd seen them all, but I'm constantly amazed at how much is actually out there. This one clearly shows something being ejected out of the tower just before the collapse (6 second mark, to your right). Pancaking floors don't eject material to the side like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJbGm7GE1tA&NR=1

+Quote Post
Woolfie
post Oct 21 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 2,379

QUOTE (biggahthebettah @ Oct 19 2009, 11:48 AM) *
Has anyone ever seen this video? I thought I'd seen them all, but I'm constantly amazed at how much is actually out there. This one clearly shows something being ejected out of the tower just before the collapse (6 second mark, to your right). Pancaking floors don't eject material to the side like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJbGm7GE1tA&NR=1

Just watched the link....Looks like its coming from the other tower? But I only have my play/pause button to slow it down!

+Quote Post
Woolfie
post Nov 7 2009, 12:02 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 2,379

QUOTE (Woolfie @ Oct 22 2009, 02:13 AM) *
Just watched the link....Looks like its coming from the other tower? But I only have my play/pause button to slow it down!

Also was there not an explosion reported in the other tower as the first collapsed!? blink.gif

This post has been edited by Woolfie: Nov 7 2009, 12:02 PM

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Apr 30 2010, 07:58 AM
Post #13

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

It looks to be that the one side of the building is dropping and the floors are crashing together on that side first obviously... and as it continues it affects the far side and then several floors are crashing into each other as the top's floors destroy the bottom ones.

If the top is tilting and dropping at its lower floors are not destroyed what would happen when they encountered the bottom's top undestroyed floors? What would it look like? Exactly what this video shows I think.

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Oct 7 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #14

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,482

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Sep 24 2008, 11:01 AM) *
Well. Amongst many other things, the intact structure at the corner of WTC7 as explosions occur below have always been obvious to me. The fact that it was not a dust cloud falling but the advance of the demolition wave proceeding down the building with ejections from floor far below inexplicable by other explanations other than controlled demolition.

This piece of video shows exactly what you describe but with WTC 2. There is a consistent slope angle of the detonations series across the building faces and the higher corners consistently following the low advancing edge of the blasts are easily seen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...h&plindex=0

The top edges forming the slope of what I know to be the butt welds at the extension of the high tensile steel 3" rebar on 4 foot centers of the core walls have a similar slope.

From the 1990 documentary, The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" (disappeared in divided America), I know that structural engineers overseeing the concrete core construction sought maximum resistance to torsion by having concrete pours mounding inside forms making a sawtooth cold joint in the concrete core walls. Sloping walls towards two, opposing lower corners. Naturally for the uniform extension of rebar in construction the pattern of elevation tops of 40 foot extensions would always be a comfortable off set over the cold joint. Still providing access with a false floor and ladders to the butt weld location but not on the same plane as the concrete cold joint.

The documentary detailed how WTC 1 was caught in an early winter which damaged the thick "anti corrosion-vibration resistant" plastic coating on the rebar rendering it ineffective. The "spire" results from this.

The fact that the top section toppled but did not fall but disintegrated in mid air has always been obvious the only explanation for this is also the use of explosive devices of a variety of types.

Yes, the "pile driver, sledge hammer theory" of collapse does not work for yet another reason as you have pointed out. This image shows what can only be an engineered series of detonations making perfect pulverization of concrete that in turn shreds the contents of the building at 10k FPS +.

Yet we have bozos believe the NIST reports and the 9/11 Commissions fabrication both clearly based on lies.

Since NIST never even mentions having the plans and guiliani took them in December of 2001 from NYC offices, violating laws, coupled with the fact NIST's disclaimer generally can be construed as allowing anything to be used for structural design, encircles with inference, that NIST had no plans. Despite this, bozos continue to believe FEMA without question or that there were steel core columns.

Seriously, that the ENTIRE official presentation graphically of the Twin Towers core structure consists of this this one crappy diagram, not showing diagonal braces that are absolutely needed; is ignored by the movement, says that the "cognitive infiltration" of the post 9-11 psyop conducted by the infiltrating perpetrators ,

http://www.americanpendulum.com/2010/09/ca...e-infiltration/

just recently admitted to, but not that it has been going full steam for at least 6 years, is deeply founded in misinformation to conduct treason.

Why is it that the likes of Sham Sunder and members of that 9/11 Commission, especially Zelikow, Kean and Hamilton are not under detention pending a fuller investigation?

How obvious does their perversion of justice have to be?

Yes, but before that, what about this,

The investigation should begin with obstruction of justice by misappropriation of vital evidence, the building plans for the Twins.

The cause of death cannot be valid. NYCCAN must move to direct family members of victims to file requests for "amendment of vital records", death certificates so that a due process investigation makes a proper "cause of death" determination and the 14th amendment gets to protect all of our futures.

In fact, the clownish misleadership of NYCCAN preferred attempting to put out a ballot initiative that they were informed was flawed because the proposed investigatory body was not bound to constitutional due process; they preferred this to simply seeking to amend the vital records, which they were informed of(????). They continued to get perhaps 70k signatures for this and finally the judges order denying the ballot initiative is based on the fact that due process was not guaranteed and no amount of re writing could fix it. thumbdown.gif

Gee . . . nothing like burning out the public for effecting disinfo. cleanup.gif

This post has been edited by Christophera: Oct 7 2010, 06:46 PM

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Oct 7 2010, 07:57 PM
Post #15

Christophera,

I would refer you to the work being done on this web site:

http://the911forum.freeforums.org

There's lots of independent research and it's not a series of official story backers.

There is little evidence from what we saw both in the debris, the vids of the collapse including the spire and the architectural plans to indicate that the core did not have steel columns or that it had concrete other than for the floor slabs.

One can seem many core columns in the debris and most of them are shown on this web site:

http://wtcmodel.wikidot.com/

From what my own research shows, the twins experienced a collapse of the floors which did not involve weakening or destruction of core columns AFTER initiation. The floors outside the core collapsed because the top section's floors landed on the upper floors and this load exceeded the floor's design parameters and failed. Each of the tenant floors had the same structural design so when one failed it presented the same situation to the floor below and so on down to the ground. Once this got going it went over 60 mph and each floors only slowed the avalanche of floors a tiny amount so speed of collapse is entirely reasonable.

The core columns survived the floor collapse for a few seconds and has been called the Spire. It included column 501 which stood over 70 stories tall and was connected by multiple lateral support steel beams to column 601 which was over 50 stories. Perhaps 40% of the core columns survived standing 40 and 50 stories tall before buckling according to Euler's formula predictions.

The explosives and incendiaries or whatever was used to get the whole thing going were up at the top. It's likely that they were placed on the mechanical floors 75 and 76 as well as above including the region of the plane strikes. To get the collapse going the core had to displaced a bit and then it dropped causing the meeting floors to mutually destruct and accumulate enough mass to cause the unstoppable avalanche from excessive loads. The facade panels/columns peeled off as the floors raced down to the ground leaving them with no lateral support.

Look carefully at the enhanced vids of the collapses and you can see what is going on. What you can't see is how it was initiated and it wasn't office fires and plane strikes or sagging trusses.

This post has been edited by SanderO: Oct 7 2010, 08:01 PM

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Oct 7 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #16

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,482

QUOTE (SanderO @ Oct 5 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Christophera,

I would refer you to the work being done on this web site:

http://the911forum.freeforums.org

There's lots of independent research and it's not a series of official story backers.

Hmmmm, I did check that site and found they fully embrace the official FEMA story about the core construction. In 6 years no one has ever shown an image of the FEMA core on 9-11 and all the "independent research" that I've seen, and I am independent, depends on the official FEMA description of the core that NIST used without building plans.

I do not depend on FEMA. I know exactly how the core was constructed and can show it in photos.

http://algoxy.com/conc/core.html

This post has been edited by Christophera: Oct 8 2010, 02:05 AM

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Oct 7 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #17

Chris -

Have you seen the images of the spire?

I don't accept the official story and I have found errors and deceptions in FEMA and NIST, but not everything they present is false, inaccurate of a lie.

There is little shown about the structure except we do have images of the towers being built and photos of floors before they weer built out. I've seen nothing that leads me to believe that the cores were concrete, but plenty to believe that they were steel. I can see the steel core columns strewn about in the debris and many of the WF columns recovered and identified from above floor 80.

You have not convinced me, but I am open minded.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 04:25 PM