IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Norad Tapes 100 Hours

u2r2h
post Sep 1 2007, 07:09 AM
Post #21

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,653

why knock the tapes b4 you heard them?

got the truth in your pocket?

Each and every and any time any kind of whatsoever record about 911 is released

... it turns out to conflict with the official fairy-tale.

So why be negative about it?

can you tell me if you are able to download the zips? please?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 1 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #22

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

@u2
Please don't take anything personal.
I ain't got the truth in the pocket but some Alpine common sense wink.gif

Why knock the tapes before I heard them?

NORAD have not only executed war games on the very day of the attacks with the very scenario that was pulled off in reality and thus are a main part of the conspiracy, but have presented 3 contradicting versions of their 'activities' to the public and the 9/11 Commission, after they were no longer able to keep up the relative previous lie.

Why should I be exited about ANOTHER relevation coming from NORAD. dunno.gif

@Waterdancer: very good link, most appropriate! I have allways been more then impressed by DRG's precise analysis.

I'd be exited if we had the original ATC tapes and could compare them with what was officially published so far.

Robin Hordon!!!
He'll be able to confirm, how, where and for how long ATC tapes have to be stored.

+Quote Post
u2r2h
post Sep 3 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #23

Anyone listened to them yet?

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Sep 3 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 1,609

For those interested in listening to the files simultaneously, this open source multi-channel audio player / mixer seems to do a reasonable job.

http://mixere.sourceforge.net/

+Quote Post
u2r2h
post Sep 3 2007, 05:38 AM
Post #25

Here you go!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6emdwe

DRM1_DAT2_Channel_2_MCC_Op.wav.zip

120 mB

It is probably the most interesting file to listen to!

PLEASE REPLY and let me know if the download went smoothly

This post has been edited by u2r2h: Sep 3 2007, 06:52 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 3 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #26

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Zap

I tend to agree--NORAD or any other government agency can doctor tapes better than anybody else. As as you mention, apparently they already have.

Vanity Fair did an article about the tapes from inside the NORAD facility in New York state. It was interesting.

Here at PFT I've heard the tapes containing some communications with United 93, as I recall, and there was something about the conversations that seemed faked to me. Spoofing ATC conversations is even easier than spoofing radar displays.

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Sep 3 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #27

Member No.: 1,609

Also wondering what happened to the other channels 1,6,9,11,13 etc?

Surely they couldn't just go missing as they would have been multiplexed onto the same tape I would have thought.

+Quote Post
kevinb
post Sep 3 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #28

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,967

I am having trouble with the download. I have been at 28% for a long time. Not sure if I am doing something wrong......but I am wondering if anyone else is having trouble?

Thanks.

Edit: I got it to work.

This post has been edited by kevinb: Sep 4 2007, 01:53 AM

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Sep 4 2007, 06:50 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 215

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Sep 1 2007, 04:12 AM)
You might be right, WD, and my memory wrong. I will check and review my archive.

I distinctly remember someone's boss grabbing tapes, shredding them and putting them into several waste receptacles. Was that at Boston Center? Whatever it was was in transcript form too. It couldn't be the Vanity Fair article I'm thinking of...they wouldn't mention the tapes being shredded.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 4 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (LizzyTish @ Sep 4 2007, 12:50 PM)
I distinctly remember someone's boss grabbing tapes, shredding them and putting them into several waste receptacles.

So do I, Lizzy.

The point was, were those tapes containing interviews with ATC personel about their experiences on 9/11 or were they talking about the official ATC tapes which record the ATC radio conversation real time and which have to be archived (to my knowledge) for several years!

These tapes should be analysed and it is very unlikely to doctor such tape because it naturally contains the radio conversation with ALL the planes on the same frequency - quite a lot on a big airport or radar center like Boston.
So every modification in hindsight would have to be consistent with the "story" of each individual flight, starting from the delivery-(despatch) frequency to ground-frequency, tower, departure etc.

Robin Hordon might be able to find out, where the Boston 9/11-tapes have ended up?!

PMd Robin

+Quote Post
Cary
post Sep 4 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #31

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

The point was, were those tapes containing interviews with ATC personel about their experiences on 9/11 or were they talking about the official ATC tapes which record the ATC radio conversation real time and which have to be archived (to my knowledge) for several years!

It was a tape recording of six ATC employees talking about what they experienced on 9/11. The recording took place on 9/11 after the fact. A supervisor destroyed the tape by cutting it into pieces and placing the pieces in various garbage cans. Here's a couple of stories in the MSM about it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?p...=A6892-2004May6

Controllers' 9/11 Tape Destroyed, Report Says

By Sara Kehaulani Goo
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 7, 2004; Page A02

Six air traffic controllers provided accounts of their communications with hijacked planes on Sept. 11, 2001, on a tape recording that was later destroyed by a Federal Aviation Administration manager, according to a government investigative report issued yesterday.

It is unclear what was on the tape, but its destruction did little to dispel the appearance that government officials withheld evidence, the report by the Department of Transportation inspector general said.

The report found that an FAA manager tape-recorded an hour-long interview with the controllers just hours after the hijacked aircraft crashed into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. His intention was to provide the information quickly to the FBI. But months after the recording, the tape was never turned over to the FBI and another FAA manager decided on his own to destroy the tape, crushing it with his hand, cutting it into small pieces and depositing the pieces into several trash cans, the report said.

The existence of the tape and its destruction were revealed in a report that initially was to find whether the FAA had fully cooperated with an independent panel investigating the terrorist attacks after the panel complained last fall that it needed more information from the agency. Inspector General Kenneth M. Mead found that the FAA never intentionally withheld information, but he condemned the managers' actions and said they were required to keep such evidence for five years.

The report said investigators were told that the tape was never listened to, copied or transcribed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/06/national...1df43e4&ei=5070

F.A.A. Official Scrapped Tape of 9/11 Controllers' Statements

By MATTHEW L. WALD

Published: May 6, 2004

WASHINGTON, May 6 ó At least six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners on Sept. 11, 2001, made a tape recording that same day describing the events, but the tape was destroyed by a supervisor without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it, the Transportation Department said in a report today.

The taping began before noon on Sept. 11 at the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, in Ronkonkoma, on Long Island, where about 16 people met in a basement conference room known as "the Bat Cave" and passed around a microphone, each recalling his or her version of the events a few hours earlier.

But officials at the center never told higher-ups of the tape's existence, and it was later destroyed by an F.A.A. official described in the report as a quality-assurance manager there. That manager crushed the cassette in his hand, shredded the tape and dropped the pieces into different trash cans around the building, according to a report made public today by the inspector general of the Transportation Department.

The tape had been made under an agreement with the union that it would be destroyed after it was superseded by written statements from the controllers, according to the inspector general's report. But the quality-assurance manager asserted that making the tape had itself been a violation of accident procedures at the Federal Aviation Administration, the report said.

The inspector general, Kenneth M. Mead, said that the officials' keeping the existence of the tape a secret and the decision by one to destroy it had not served "the interests of the F.A.A., the department or the public" and could foster suspicions among the public.

On the tape, the controllers, some of whom had spoken by radio to people on the planes and some who had tracked the aircraft on radar, gave statements of 5 to 10 minutes each, according to the report.

The tape's value was not clear, Mr. Mead said, because no one was sure what was on it, although the written statements given later by five of the controllers were broadly consistent with "sketchy" notes taken at the time by people in the Bat Cave. (The sixth controller who spoke on the tape did not give a written statement, apparently because that controller had not spoken to either of the planes or observed it on radar.)

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Sep 4 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 215

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Sep 4 2007, 11:08 AM)

Here's what we were thinking of, Zap:

32 Destruction of air traffic control tape from 9/11
Shortly before noon on 9/11, about sixteen people at the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center recorded their version of the response to the 9/11 attack. At least six were air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners. But officials at the center never told higher-ups about the tape. Around this time, a quality-assurance manager, whose name has not been released, crushed the cassette recording in his hand, shredded the tape, and dropped the pieces into different trashcans. This manager later asserts that keeping the tape would have been a violation of union rules and accident procedures. When he destroyed the tape, he had already received an e-mail from the FAA instructing officials to safeguard all records that specifically stated, ďIf a question arises whether or not you should retain data, RETAIN IT.Ē Most, but not all, of the air traffic controllers involved make written statements about three weeks after 9/11, but it isnít clear how these might differ with what was on the tape. The unidentified manager was later said to be disciplined for this incident, though it isnít clear how.

Let us give the official theory the benefit of the doubt and characterize this event as plausible. It is certainly sensible with the two alternative theories.

See: http://cooperativeresearch.org/searchResul...ch=on&search=Go

Source: http://www.journalof911studies.com/article...ries_on_911.pdf

Hmmm....Cary beat me to it.

This post has been edited by LizzyTish: Sep 4 2007, 02:10 PM

+Quote Post
u2r2h
post Sep 5 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #33

New download links *rapidshare*
http://u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com/2007/0...orad-tapes.html

+Quote Post
Ashoka
post Sep 5 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #34

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 312

I collected some of the audio files about "phantom AA11" from the released tapes.

Here

Last radar position for AA11 was 8 miles east of Kennedy airport

This post has been edited by Ashoka: Sep 5 2007, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post
Culper721
post Sep 5 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 396

Could we keep a running tally of all the Flight 11 anomalies? Without getting into too many legal details; AAL11 is THE most important flight to focus on.

+Quote Post
Culper721
post Sep 5 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 396

QUOTE (Ashoka @ Sep 5 2007, 10:44 AM)
I collected some of the audio files about "phantom AA11" from the released tapes.

Here

Last radar position for AA11 was 8 miles east of Kennedy airport

I saw the graphic for that about a year ago when it was released from the archives; are you saying the graphic is confirmed by radio communication made at the time?

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post May 14 2008, 11:17 AM
Post #37

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

[EDIT: The above 36 posts were moved from Latest News]
----------------------------------------------------------------

I have not had a chance to go though this yet, but thought I had better post it right away before it disappears. Found it in thre government attic.
http://www.governmentattic.org/docs/NORAD-..._9-11_Tapes.pdf

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post May 18 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #38

Tape DRM1_DAT2 Channel 13. Norad was actually using CNN as it's source of information as they were totally left in the dark. As well as personal phone call messages being passed along. Someone jokes about not flying that day, another responds by saying "don't worry we'll carjack you on the way home." There is a lot of weird stuff going on. No sense of urgency. You guys have got to listen to this stuff.

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 18 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Hi Rico,

IIRC Channel 24 is one of the more interesting ones that I listened to. I believe that was "Center," and it has some interesting stuff too. You might want to try that one next.

d

EDIT: Has anyone seen written transcripts of these anywhere?

This post has been edited by dMole: May 18 2008, 09:08 PM

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post May 22 2008, 03:23 AM
Post #40

As these are just released I an trying to find out if there are any transcripts available. If not I guess we will do it. One interesting thing I heard on tape 9 was " it is a four aircraft mission".

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 08:03 AM