IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Newcomer, Introduction

Uklady1
post Sep 17 2013, 10:23 AM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,524

Hi newcomer here, disturbed to read all these reports, but I do concur the story fed to the world in 2001 had more flaws that have become obvious over time.

I live in the uk, have lived through several wars we have fought on overseas territory, but this has appeared as an "excuse" to go and do some macho stuff in Iraq and Afghanistan. We
Ve lost countless service men and women, and there are al to many casualties of war with lost limbs and other trauma, but I'm not sure what progress has been made globally at all.

I will continue to read the forums etc, some fascinating articles on here and they do make perfect sense, well done guys.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lester
post Oct 21 2013, 04:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,493

QUOTE (Uklady1 @ Sep 17 2013, 10:23 PM) *
Hi newcomer here, disturbed to read all these reports, but I do concur the story fed to the world in 2001 had more flaws that have become obvious over time.

I live in the uk, have lived through several wars we have fought on overseas territory, but this has appeared as an "excuse" to go and do some macho stuff in Iraq and Afghanistan. We
Ve lost countless service men and women, and there are al to many casualties of war with lost limbs and other trauma, but I'm not sure what progress has been made globally at all.

I will continue to read the forums etc, some fascinating articles on here and they do make perfect sense, well done guys.

You made the right thing to register and participate here. Welcome and Enjoy!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2019 - 01:04 AM