IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello Everyone. So.... Is That It?

IsaacNewton
post Nov 25 2013, 09:54 PM
Post #61

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,578

poppyburner "Reads like a caricature of a paranoid conspiracy theorist."

That's exactly what I thought you would say Airman Basic.... Robertson, isn't it?

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Nov 25 2013, 09:56 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Apr 14 2015, 07:11 PM
Post #62

I'm looking at this still and it increasingly appears to be a no win scenario for the American people really no matter what.

If a genuine investigation is launched and it gets to close to the truth, the perpetrarors of 9/11 (a covert political entity) will simply accelerate their schedule by committing another or even multiple similar staged attacks in order to justify the immediate declaration of Martial Law or the imposition of other severe socio-economic restrictions on the general populace to remain in control, prevent any further investigative progress and avoid answering for thier crimes.

If no genuine investigation is launched, then the perpetrators of 9/11 (a covert political entity) will simply remain in control and continue avoiding answering for their crimes (as they have successfully done now since at least 2001), proceeding with their schedule of committing another or even multiple staged attacks to justify the declaration of Martial Law or the imposition of other severe socio-economic restrictions on the general populace, preventing any further investigative progress and continuing to avoid answering form their crimes.

There doesn't appear to be any way out either, because the covert political entity that is/controls the Pentagon and NATO is too well ensconced now around the globe for any local uprising (a single country) to seriously affect the their global objective (whatever that turns out to be).

The people cannot win, it's too late. They're completely out gunned, the coffins are ready and the camps stand ready. As a group (globally) the people have neither the collective will nor the physical ability to rise up as one and act, for example, in the form of any kind of meaningful wide spread work stoppage or tax recolt would have any real impact on the well armed and well supplied organization (the covert political entity) now known to be in control, and even if they did have the will and the ability, it would only force the situation to a head on a grander scale, resulting in a their committing another or even multiple staged attacks (blamed on those rising up of course) leading to the immediate declaration of Martial Law or the imposition of other severe socio-economic restrictions being placed on the general populace of whatever country or contries were involved..

The battle is lost.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Apr 14 2015, 07:24 PM

+Quote Post
EJT
post Apr 14 2015, 08:18 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 1,622

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 12 2015, 09:11 PM) *
I'm looking at this still and it increasingly appears to be a no win scenario for the American people really no matter what.
[...]
The battle is lost.

Well, if you're gonna be a defeatist, then why even make any kind of remark?

I for one don't believe a word of the effete elite. They're full of bluster, and bovine excrement, i.e., they're so full of themselves, that if they were to have a really good bowel movement, they'd have to pin a note on their clothes telling whomever found them to where they should be sent, or to be disposed of.

Terrorists they. That's what terrorists do: They bluster, bloviate, and make endless threats when they can't get their way. Their entire philosophy is just this: Make endless threats, and perpetrate skulduggery hoping to scare the masses into submission.

Well, guess what? There are far more of US than there are of THEM, and =>THEY<= know it! Once the largest mass of the People awaken to the facts, the game is over, and the effete elite will thence scurry into their mass graves which they've dug for themselves in underground bunkers, hoping that none of the rest of us know where their hidey-holes are located. NEWS FLASH FOR THEM: Those locations are well known!!!

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 14 2015, 09:44 PM
Post #64

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 14 2015, 11:11 AM) *
The battle is lost.

The battle is already won - nothing is lost.

All you need to do to verify this very fact, is to read the OP in the thread
"Life after Death" at the bottom of this forum!

Here's a few extracts from the OP:

".......
The victory or defeat of the warring parties can in no way be attributed to God.
Never does He take part in the hostilities, neither on the side of the aggressor
nor on the side of the defender. Only prayers for help to restore peace will be
heard by God, but His many and persistent attempts to speak to the leaders as
their "conscience" are in most cases rejected.

Any person - civilian or military - who praises, defends and glorifies war in
writing or in speech, instead of evoking aversion to this deed of Darkness and
enlightening his fellow human beings on the degradation and brutishness of war,
is himself placing a heavy burden of responsibility on his shoulders and
must
, having ended his earthly life, render a detailed account to God of the
motivations for his actions.

Even though human beings wage war among themselves, and even though God
does not hear their prayers for victory, He never loses sight of them, but seeks
either directly or through the disincarnated Youngest to awaken remorse among
the leaders, just as He tries in many ways to instil in them an awareness of the
injustice and the abuse of power of which they are guilty, so as to bring about a
pact of peace before one of the parties succumbs to the superior force; but in the
vast majority of cases also these attempts are rejected by human beings.
......."

(Emphasis mine).

Even a little bit of 'Spirituality' will go a long long long way. Exploit and Utilize!

Cheers

PS!
Why such a long thread? You could also read post 11 on page 1 to find out what
all the 'fuzz' is about.

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Apr 16 2015, 04:24 PM
Post #65

Well, if you're gonna be a defeatist, then why even make any kind of remark?

I'm no defeatist, I'm a realist, there's a difference.... just like there's a difference between being an optimist and being a pollyanna.

I for one don't believe a word of the effete elite. They're full of bluster, and bovine excrement, i.e., they're so full of themselves, that if they were to have a really good bowel movement, they'd have to pin a note on their clothes telling whomever found them to where they should be sent, or to be disposed of.

What's your definition of bluster? 9/11 was no bluster, nor were the outright premeditated murders of over a million innocent people in Iraq and Afganistan alone committed in it's name. And the revelation of things like Operation Gladio and Operation Northwoods (among many others) shows it's been going on for at least half a century!

Terrorists they. That's what terrorists do: They bluster, bloviate, and make endless threats when they can't get their way. Their entire philosophy is just this: Make endless threats, and perpetrate skulduggery hoping to scare the masses into submission.

What's your definition of threat? 9/11 was no idle threat, and I say anyone who thinks so is either uninformed, trying to disinform or still recovering from a botched hemispherectomy.... Which are you?

Well, guess what? There are far more of US than there are of THEM, and =>THEY<= know it!

Right, no problem apparently. The Department of Homeland Security recently ordered (with your tax dollars) over 1.5 billion hollow point bullets, that should do it. The kicker is theye've even got the people paying for the very bulletss that will ultimately be used to kill them when it all falls apart.... Hah!

Once the largest mass of the People awaken to the facts, the game is over, and the effete elite will thence scurry into their mass graves which they've dug for themselves in underground bunkers, hoping that none of the rest of us know where their hidey-holes are located. NEWS FLASH FOR THEM: Those locations are well known!!!

And I suppose you're planning on just waltzing in there and dispatching the evil doers in the midst of their armored heavily defended underground (or even above ground) bunkers? You're lost.... anyone who even tries it will die in a hail of hollow point bullets, bombs, mines, nerve gas and whatever else they have a five or ten year stockpile of down there by now (undoubtedly at multiple locations with a dedicated communications network).

In the ensuing chaos (regional or global) following a complete socio-economic collapse (no electricity, running water, medicine, gas or food), even the remote possibility of any such occurrence is laughable. Chaos will reign supreme for a time as those left on the "outside" kill each other off for whatever rapidly dwindling resources remain (food, water, medicine, gas, guns, bullets, etc.) . All those in the bunkers need do is simply wait it out and when they finally do emerge, they will emerge healthy, well fed, highly trained and armed to the teeth.... ready to take out those who resist, and take control of those who do not.

And the "People"? Well, at this point in time, they look to me very much like a bunch of naked frightened trembling little children all huddled together in front of a bunch of battle ready Sherman Tanks (that they paid for) that are all now loaded and aimed directly at them awaiting orders from the illegal covert political entity that provably controls them, the majority half heartedly reassuring themselves and each other that "Everything will be alright, they're here to protect us.".... with a few of them waving around some sort of petition or something.

The covert political entity formerly known as the United States Government will be no more persuaded by the people to investigate itself over the events of 9/11 than Hitler would have been persuaded by the people to have investigated himself over the fire at the Reichstag. The people lost control then and they've lost control now, in fact even the most cursory review of recent history (the last five centuries or so) raises serious doubts about whether the "People" have ever really been in control of anything.... I think they've not.

The people currently have no physical ability to act either individually or in concert as a group either regionally or globally to physically effect the removal of the illegal covert political entity now known to be in control the United States of America (and by extension all NATO countries being run under it's auspices), and neither do they currently have any legislative or legal remedy at hand to remove the illegal covert political entity now known to be in control the United States of America (and by extension all NATO countries being run under it's auspices) because this illegal covert political entity is (and likely has been for quite some time) in complete control of all branches of the Federal Government....

....the Executive branch, as evidenced by the President continuing to publically recite the (long ago scientifically proven false) official narrative with regard to 9/11 and also by proceeding with various ongoing military operations around the world based on it. That being the case, he is knowingly cooperating and acting in concert with what he must know to be an illegal covert political entity controlling the United States of America (and by extension all NATO countries being run under it's auspices) not legally or legislatively authorized by the Constitution of the United States in violation of his sworn Oath.

....the Legislative branch, as evidenced by the entire legislative body (Congress, the Senate and the House of Representatives) either continuing to publically recite the official narrative with regard to 9/11 and voting in session based on it, or by simply refusing to comment on it or address it at all. They are knowingly cooperating and acting in concert with what they must know to be an illegal covert political entity controlling the United States of America (and by extension all NATO countries being run under it's auspices) not legally or legislatively authorized by the Constitution of the United States in violation of their sworn Oaths.

....the Judicial branch, as evidenced by the flat refusal of the Attorney General or the Supreme Court to act in investigating or prosecuting any agent or official of either of literally the only two possible suspects that could have carried out a domestic covert operation of this magnitude.... the Department of Defense and the Central Intelligence Agency are literally the only ones with the necessary resources who had carte blanche access to World Trade Center building 7 (the case could easily be prosecuted by a nickel and dime divorce attorney working out of a garage). They must also be knowingly cooperating and acting in concert with what they must know to be a covert political entity controlling the United States of America (and by extension all NATO countries being run under it's auspices) not legally or legislatively authorized by the Constitution of the United States in violation of their sworn Oaths.

....the Military, as evidenced by it's continued public recitation of the official narrative, and also by well documented past activities that establish a clear pattern of global political manipulation accomplished by means of orchestrated false flag terrorist attacks, bombings and assasinations over at least the last half century, including the likes of Operation Gladio, Operation Northwoods (actually planned to take place on American soil) along with a host of others too numerous to mention.

The covert political entity now provably controlling the United States of America (and by extension all NATO countries being run under it's auspices) is well ensconced with numerous heavily armored and heavily defended currently operational bunkers, hundreds of currently manned operational detention facilities (including the needed accompanying transportation infrasructure), millions of coffins and billions of bullets.

A battle lost even before it's begun.... even this old eighth grade dropout can see it.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Apr 16 2015, 04:38 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 17 2015, 08:47 AM
Post #66

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Isaac

Cynical perhaps, pessimistic perhaps, but that does not make you wrong. The bad guys have won, they control the government, and with the possible exception of some sort of major implosion, I don't see that changing.

Unless Putin reveals evidence regarding nuclear events at WTC, the history books have been written.

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Apr 17 2015, 05:11 PM
Post #67

Sorry Tamborine man, that just looks like a bunch of unintelligible drivel to me that has no impact whatsoever on anything, but if whatever all that is you're going on about there works for you, great.... may Peace and Light be unto thee and all that.

"PS!
Why such a long thread?

Who cares? excontrollers thread "What If" has more responses than mine.... Why don't you go bother him with it?

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Apr 17 2015, 06:08 PM
Post #68

Hey amazed!....

Cynical perhaps, pessimistic perhaps, but that does not make you wrong. The bad guys have won, they control the government, and with the possible exception of some sort of major implosion, I don't see that changing.

Agreed, but mine isn't an inherent cynicism or pessimism so not a defeatist by definition, it's borne of the knowledge and realization of certain simple facts, hence my assessment is that of a realist.... or one who arrives at a realistic determination or conclusion based on sound analysis of solid empirically verifiable data leading to, in this case.... a very dark place.

Unless Putin reveals evidence regarding nuclear events at WTC, the history books have been written.

I know that some energetic material was intentionally employed to destroy WTC7. I carried out an empirically verifiable scientific method driven graphical target system analysis (really just an exhaustively stated eighth grade homework assignment) that naturally arrives at an inescapable conclusion by simple process of elimination, it's ironclad, and I'd literally bet my life on the veracity of it....

http://aemilius.sosblog.com/index.htm

So one needn't specifically know what particular kind (TNT, nukes, RDX, thermate, thermite and etc.) of energetic material was employed, for the purpose of analysis, it's enough to know that it had to be in order to explain the buildings behaviour, so nothing Mr. Putin or anyone else could possibly come up at this point would impact my aspect of the analysis or the conclusion it naturally arrives at. In other words.... Whatever additional information comes to light, it will not change the empirically established fact (as revealed by analysis) that WTC7 was brought down by means of some energetic material having been physically transported inside the building prior to the event and nor could any other additional information that comes to light change the fact that the Central Intelligence Agency and the Department of Defense (really the same thing) are literally the only ones (as revealed by the list of tenants) that had carte blanche access to WTC7, a highly secured government facility.

Game over.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 18 2015, 04:00 AM
Post #69

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 17 2015, 09:11 AM) *
Sorry Tamborine man, that just looks like a bunch of unintelligible drivel to me that has no impact whatsoever on anything, but if whatever all that is you're going on about there works for you, great.... may Peace and Light be unto thee and all that.

Who cares? excontrollers thread "What If" has more responses than mine.... Why don't you go bother him with it?

Hi Isaac Newton,
so sorry to have overestimated your intelligence to such an extent. Promise it won't happen again!
(Your 'name' must have led me astray)!

If you had bothered to look at the OP in the 'Life after Death thread', you would have found that the
thread started 5 years ago and is still very much alive and kicking, consisting of 48 pages now with
a visitors count of over 107.000 and rising daily. And that's in spite of the fact i haven't contributed
anything there since Nov. 2014!

At the same time you would maybe perhaps also have understood that my question: "Why such a
long thread?" was an obvious reference to my own, and therefore had nothing whatsoever to do with
you or 'excontroller', but should simply be seen as a little incentive for you to take a look at post #11,
but .....alas!

I think that your 'unintelligible drivel' remark easily turns against yourself, especially with your above
post, but also previously when you try to teach members here "how to suck eggs" with regard to 9/11.
On that score you'll probably be more than 8 years behind the mark - if not much more!

Cheers

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 18 2015, 09:11 AM
Post #70

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 17 2015, 06:08 PM) *
Hey amazed!....

Agreed, but mine isn't an inherent cynicism or pessimism so not a defeatist by definition, it's borne of the knowledge and realization of certain simple facts, hence my assessment is that of a realist.... or one who arrives at a realistic determination or conclusion based on sound analysis of solid empirically verifiable data leading to, in this case.... a very dark place.

I know that some energetic material was intentionally employed to destroy WTC7. I carried out an empirically verifiable scientific method driven graphical target system analysis (really just an exhaustively stated eighth grade homework assignment) that naturally arrives at an inescapable conclusion by simple process of elimination, it's ironclad, and I'd literally bet my life on the veracity of it....

http://aemilius.sosblog.com/index.htm

So one needn't specifically know what particular kind (TNT, nukes, RDX, thermate, thermite and etc.) of energetic material was employed, for the purpose of analysis, it's enough to know that it had to be in order to explain the buildings behaviour, so nothing Mr. Putin or anyone else could possibly come up at this point would impact my aspect of the analysis or the conclusion it naturally arrives at. In other words.... Whatever additional information comes to light, it will not change the empirically established fact (as revealed by analysis) that WTC7 was brought down by means of some energetic material having been physically transported inside the building prior to the event and nor could any other additional information that comes to light change the fact that the Central Intelligence Agency and the Department of Defense (really the same thing) are literally the only ones (as revealed by the list of tenants) that had carte blanche access to WTC7, a highly secured government facility.

Game over.

Right, but IF, and that's a very big IF, Putin does have solid and irrefutable evidence regarding the use of nukes at WTC, and IF he follows through on his several month old threat to release it, the party would most certainly be over. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Apr 20 2015, 10:38 PM
Post #71

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 14 2015, 06:11 PM) *
If a genuine investigation is launched and it gets to close to the truth, the perpetrarors of 9/11 (a covert political entity) will simply accelerate their schedule by committing another or even multiple similar staged attacks in order to justify the immediate declaration of Martial Law or the imposition of other severe socio-economic restrictions on the general populace to remain in control, prevent any further investigative progress and avoid answering for thier crimes.

...The battle is lost.

Isaac nice to meet you here!

Although we likely come from different backgrounds and have done our research independently of each other we have essentially come to the same conclusions about 9/11.

I would just like to suggest a more encompassing and likely entity than the one you frequently mention, "covert political entity" as being responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Many have concluded that it was the 'Deep State' that was responsible for planning and carrying out 9/11.
The Deep State is much more inclusive than a rogue covert political entity.

As for the battle being lost. Yes it is quite depressing to consider our chances of gaining the upper hand with such a mighty enemy as the Deep State.
I would rather remain optimistic that somehow, somewhere, someone will find the key to unite the masses in protest and bring down this oppressive monster.

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 21 2015, 12:29 AM
Post #72

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 20 2015, 02:38 PM) *
As for the battle being lost. Yes it is quite depressing to consider our chances of gaining the upper hand with such a mighty enemy as the Deep State.
I would rather remain optimistic that somehow, somewhere, someone will find the key to unite the masses in protest and bring down this oppressive monster.

The Key?

Nothing beats "Education" and "Enlightenment" of course,

and not to forget this reminder:

"T.T.T.

Put up in a place
where it's easy to see
the cryptic admonishment
T.T.T.

When you feel how depressingly
slowly you climb,
it's well to remember that
Things Take Time."
(Grook by Piet Hein).

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 21 2015, 12:31 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Apr 21 2015, 02:27 PM
Post #73

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 20 2015, 11:29 PM) *
The Key?

Nothing beats "Education" and "Enlightenment" of course,

I agree.

I was alive and kicking when BSM wrote this song. I remember it well.

In her interview where she explains the meaning behind her lyrics
she makes a critical error.

She blames us all for allowing governments to continue their destructive rampaging and endless wars.

Even at the time she wrote Universal Soldier, it was not the government who was beating the war drums but rather the deep state.

They were well-established/entrenched as the de facto power calling all the geo-political shots.

Then, as now, the deep state has got us by the balls. Who can rally the troops to defeat them?

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Apr 21 2015, 06:21 PM
Post #74

Hey Tamborine man....

Hah! Well, one relatively good natured short ramble deserves another, I'm up for it. I looked at the Original Post of your "Life after Death" thread and your Post 11 too, and we're in the same ball park (as far as believing in reincarnation goes anyway, not buying all the carved in stone talk of what God does and doesn't hear, what God will or won't do, what can or can't be attributed to God and all the rest as if you guys play poker every Wednesday night). I tend to lean heavily in the direction a non-religious form of reincarnation, based partly on historical precedent setting beliefs....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoras#Religion_and_science

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid#Philosophy

....and partly on rigorously conducted research....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson...nation_research

....so sorry to have overestimated your intelligence to such an extent.

Hah! Apologies Tamborine man, but then.... you were warned. I believe I mentioned I was an eighth grade high school dropout, so you really shouldn't be at all discomfitted or surprised now experiencing first hand my complete lack of intellectual capacity or my having none of the necessary time honored academically aquired mental tools traditionally required for the logical formulation or cogent elucidation of any real or abstract concepts in any kind of substantial, compelling or meaningful way.

If you had bothered to look at the OP in the 'Life after Death thread', you would have found that the thread started 5 years ago and is still very much alive and kicking, consisting of 48 pages now with a visitors count of over 107.000 and rising daily. And that's in spite of the fact i haven't contributed anything there since Nov. 2014!

Right, I should have checked it out first, sorry. You know, I didn't initially see any obvious connection between the thread "Life after Death" and WTC7 or the magnitude of the implications being raised here (in the dimension we're all currently in) so I didn't bother looking at it, but now that I have, I must admit, I still don't see any connection between the thread "Life after Death" and WTC7 or the magnitude of the implications being raised here (in the dimension we're all currently in).... glad we cleared that up.

Not saying I discount your beliefs or what you have to say there, only that they (beliefs) have no obvious contextual relevance to or impact on the predicament created for the American people (and by extension the people of all NATO member countries) as a direct result of 9/11 when the curtain slipped for 2.25 seconds and clearly revealed, once and for all and in no uncertain terms, the true nature and mechanism of governance the people currently exist under (and likely always have).... 9/11 showed conclusively that it's not a Democracy (except where allowed, such as at the local level with levies, initiatives, bond measures, recalls and etc.), and proves beyond any reasonable doubt that the peoples votes (provably as of 9/11/2001, but likely much earlier) have absolutely no direct or even indirect influence whatsoever on the course this Ship of State is really on (and likely never has). It also showed concretely and without any ambiguity that when it comes to the actual course being charted, the revolving door of Presidents on parade have had about as much latitude or ability to act independently or control anything as the ornamental carved wooden figurehead supporting a bowsprit has the ability to control or influence the course being charted by the Captain in the great cabin of a heavilly armed three masted frigate.... none at all.

At the same time you would maybe perhaps also have understood that my question: "Why such a long thread?" was an obvious reference to my own, and therefore had nothing whatsoever to do with you or 'excontroller', but should simply be seen as a little incentive for you to take a look at post #11, but .....alas!

Acknowledged, my mistake about the "Why such a long thread?" thing. I read your Post 11, loved the Leonardo bit by the way.... and I thought I came from an eccentric family! You've got us all beat by a mile man, even my Mom (though I should be clear I respect everyones beliefs in the realm of philosophy)....

http://anglamarke-journeyintocreation.blogspot.com/

And by the way, while were on the subject, I think I may have old Leonardo beat too, after all, (inhaling deeply) he never managed to come up with a uniquely balanced pendulous mechanism that boasts four distinct possible positions of equilibrium (two stable and two unstable) which in a local uniform gravitational field undergoes immediate and forceful onset of rotation through 360 degrees in either direction by effecting a slight change in the condition of the mechanism that doesn't require the actual raising or lowering of any mass in the process either when starting or during continued rotation (imaginary applause rising in the background)....

http://thecolemechanism.blogspot.com/

I think that your 'unintelligible drivel' remark easily turns against yourself, especially with your above
post...."

Sorry man, in the context of what's being discussed here it still looks that way to me. Maybe if you could explain (in less than ten thousand words) what difference any part of your seemingly endless rambling multi-dimensional ever evolving manifesto over there in "Life after Death" makes in the current situation as I've accurately described it (solidly based as it is on empirically established fact) or how it might change the possible outcomes as I outlined them that naturally follow from it (in this dimension) would help.

but also previously when you try to teach members here "how to suck eggs" with regard to 9/11.

Sorry if it came accross that way, my real motivation right from the start with all this (here and elsewhere) has been to get to the bottom of it for myself really more than trying to convince anyone else of anything, and I have gotten to the bottom of it (a good thing).... so no matter how much people continue to discuss all the various other elements of the whole thing (many of which really are interesting) like the Pentagon no plane theory, or the Shanksville hole in the ground, or the Twin Towers, or the ability level of the pilots, or what Larry Silverstein really meant, or the impossible phone calls, or any of the myriad other details that may or may not eventually bear fruit in the course of a criminal investigation, the fact remains.... scientifically, I absolutely know it's an empirically established fact that WTC7 literally had to have been brought down by intentional explosive demolition. That fact (as far as I'm concerned) essentially renders the rest of the events that day academic. That fact alone (long agreed upon now by both the NIST and independent researchers alike), the 2.25 second period of gravitational acceleration of the upper part of WTC7, as anyone who made it through the eighth grade is fully qualified to attest to in a Court of Law, is solid probable cause for the instant launching of a full scale criminal investigation of that and all the other events of that day as well (and likely much, much more). I'm certain that will never happen, as I mentioned before, this has provably been going on for a very, very long time now. The only difference between now and then is that because of the technology everyone and their grandmother knows about it.... yet continue to hand over tax dollars to keep the whole thing going, very much like the citizens of Nazi Germany did. Back then, after the war, the citizens of Nazi Germany were all seen as literally having blood on their hands and many were promptly shipped off for slave labor themselves on the very same trains used for prisoner transport during the Reich. It just seems to me that now, just as then, anyone who knowingly willingly does that, hands over even one federal tax dollar that buys even one bullet casing for these guys fits that profie (myself included, albeit with clean hands, I've still never paid any federal taxes).... How else can one see it?

On that score you'll probably be more than 8 years behind the mark - if not much more!

Right, definitely a bit on the slow side (you're not the first to notice), lucky for me we have reincarnation, though Fukushima may eventually have some impact on that....

http://enenews.com/

You're a good sport man.... Cheers!

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Apr 21 2015, 06:35 PM

+Quote Post
IsaacNewton
post Apr 21 2015, 10:56 PM
Post #75

Hey NP1Mike (nice to meet you here too)....

Although we likely come from different backgrounds and have done our research independently of each other we have essentially come to the same conclusions about 9/11.

Right, in view of the link I posted a link to my Moms website and some of the other stuff I wrote, your assessment that our backgrounds are likely different could be a bit of an understatement! Curious now though (if you don't mind that is).... What's your background NP1Mike?

I would just like to suggest a more encompassing and likely entity than the one you frequently mention, "covert political entity" as being responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Many have concluded that it was the 'Deep State' that was responsible for planning and carrying out 9/11.

The Deep State is much more inclusive than a rogue covert political entity.

I don't know, we could call it the DS (Deep State), or the DPE (Deep Political Entity), or the CSE (Covert State Entity) or the CDE (Covert Deep Entity), or just the DE (Deep Entity.... kind of like that one, sounds like a movie title), maybe the SE (State Entity), there's even the all inclusive MRCCDSCUIDDCIANGPTE (Murderous Rogue Criminal Covert Deep State Constitutionally Unauthorized Illegal Department of Defense Central Intelligence Agency NATO Global Political Terrorist Entity.... just having a bit of fun there), I suppose there are a number of more or less inclusive things it could be called.... except a Democracy, it can't be called a Democracy. I'll just stick with the CPE (Covert Political Entity) as being the most descriptive.... it's Covert (not openly shown, engaged in, or avowed), it's Political (of or relating to government, a government, or the conduct of government) and it's an Entity (independent, separate, or self-contained existence).

Understood, looks like we'll all just have to wait and see how it turns out, looks like that's all anyone can really do, glad I'm fifty-six with no kids.... take care.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Apr 21 2015, 11:00 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 22 2015, 05:01 AM
Post #76

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 21 2015, 10:21 AM) *
Hey Tamborine man....

Hah! Well, one relatively good natured short ramble deserves another, I'm up for it. I looked at the Original Post of your "Life after Death" thread and your Post 11 too, and we're in the same ball park (as far as believing in reincarnation goes anyway, not buying all the carved in stone talk of what God does and doesn't hear, what God will or won't do, what can or can't be attributed to God and all the rest as if you guys play poker every Wednesday night). I tend to lean heavily in the direction a non-religious form of reincarnation, based partly on historical precedent setting beliefs....

Hi IsaacNewton,

appreciate your "good nature'd" reply - so, many thanks!

Just this point: 'Reincarnation' of course, has nothing to do with peoples belief systems,
but should for the majority of people merely be seen (allegorically speaking) as leaving
behind an old dilapidated bummer of a car, soon to be replaced by a slick, smooth,
faster and more comfortable version of the same kind. This will obviously not apply to
nasty warmongers or members of the DS, DPE, CDE, or whatever else you want to call
them, whose transitional journey undoubtedly will go from bad to worse.

Hah! Apologies Tamborine man, but then.... you were warned. I believe I mentioned I was an eighth grade high school dropout, so you really shouldn't be at all discomfitted or surprised now experiencing first hand my complete lack of intellectual capacity or my having none of the necessary time honored academically aquired mental tools traditionally required for the logical formulation or cogent elucidation of any real or abstract concepts in any kind of substantial, compelling or meaningful way.

Apologies accepted with pleasure and respect.

Well, i can beat you there.
I was "advised" to leave school after grade 7 at the ripe 'old' age of 13 years and 11 months.
(Start of school holidays in my native country)! Have no regrets never doing my homework
as 'required' by the 'authorities'.
Must have followed my 'heart' in those bygone days, otherwise i wouldn't be writing this post
right now, naturally! Actually consider myself rather fortunate never to harbour any ambitions
for "academia". In fact - to the contrary.

Right, I should have checked it out first, sorry. You know, I didn't initially see any obvious connection between the thread "Life after Death" and WTC7 or the magnitude of the implications being raised here (in the dimension we're all currently in) so I didn't bother looking at it, but now that I have, I must admit, I still don't see any connection between the thread "Life after Death" and WTC7 or the magnitude of the implications being raised here (in the dimension we're all currently in).... glad we cleared that up.

The connection is there for all to see. An observant reader will there find that the extraordinarily
sublime event that took place in the transcendental world way back in the year 1911, had direct
consequences for what took place on Earth in that century and the following, including WW1,
WW2 and 9/11!

Not saying I discount your beliefs or what you have to say there, only that they (beliefs) .......

See above!

In post #11 on page 1 i promise "certainty", not 'beliefs'.
Since the thread started 5 years ago, there has been not a single voice of dissent or opposition,
nor any attempts to repudiate the proofs given therein.This must surely speak for itself - i hope!

Acknowledged, my mistake about the "Why such a long thread?" thing. I read your Post 11, loved the Leonardo bit by the way.... and I thought I came from an eccentric family! You've got us all beat by a mile man, even my Mom (though I should be clear I respect everyones beliefs in the realm of philosophy)....

thumbsup.gif

And by the way, while were on the subject, I think I may have old Leonardo beat too, after all, (inhaling deeply) he never managed to come up with a uniquely balanced pendulous mechanism that boasts four distinct possible positions of equilibrium (two stable and two unstable) which in a local uniform gravitational field undergoes immediate and forceful onset of rotation through 360 degrees in either direction by effecting a slight change in the condition of the mechanism that doesn't require the actual raising or lowering of any mass in the process either when starting or during continued rotation (imaginary applause rising in the background)....

Well, he lived in the 16th. Century, so give the 'poor' man a chance please!
Who knows, he might come back one day under a different name to give it another try?

By the way, none of your links can be opened, so you must be doing something wrong there;
and of course, am thus prevented therefore to offer any comments to your above 'critique'.

Sorry man, in the context of what's being discussed here it still looks that way to me. Maybe if you could explain (in less than ten thousand words) what difference any part of your seemingly endless rambling multi-dimensional ever evolving manifesto over there in "Life after Death" makes in the current situation as I've accurately described it (solidly based as it is on empirically established fact) or how it might change the possible outcomes as I outlined them that naturally follow from it (in this dimension) would help.

See above. At least that should do for a start!

Sorry if it came accross that way, my real motivation right from the start with all this (here and elsewhere) has been to get to the bottom of it for myself really more than trying to convince anyone else of anything, and I have gotten to the bottom of it (a good thing)....

No problem mate, and thanks for the clarification!

You're a good sport man.... Cheers!

Seems to me you're a better one!

Cheers

cheers.gif

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 22 2015, 06:19 AM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 22 2015, 11:35 AM
Post #77

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 21 2015, 06:27 AM) *
I agree.
Even at the time she wrote Universal Soldier, it was not the government who was beating the war drums but rather the deep state.

They were well-established/entrenched as the de facto power calling all the geo-political shots.

Then, as now, the deep state has got us by the balls. Who can rally the troops to defeat them?

Actually it's us who got them "by the balls" ......but sadly, they don't know that yet!

Here's an excerpt from a post in the 'Life after Death' thread:

".......
There is one provision under the Law of Retribution none can avoid except the youngest of human spirits,
not yet able to respond to their conscience. Applying to the spiritual ego of humans and the Youngest and
Eldest alike, this provision requires that all who commit acts of murder or in some other way cause loss of
life of fellow beings, must, in a subsequent incarnation, save from sudden death the same number of lives
taken. (See above post).

However, this provision can be applied in different ways. Those judged and penalized under earthly law have
nothing more for which to atone.
But since God's law requires that those who kill must in later incarnations
save lives, anyone already punished under earthly law will comply with this provision through an act of love,
giving them the protection of God so that they emerge unharmed from the perilous task. Not so for those
who have evaded earthly justice. They are protected neither by the guardian spirit nor by God during
attempts to save other lives. They never escape some form of harm, such as death, maiming, prolonged
illness, burns, or the like. In other words, they must atone for past crimes with their own lives or with bodily
suffering. Thus God's Law of Retribution can in certain cases require a life for a life; however, the earthly
courts of law have not a similar right.

Those who as earthly rulers, military commanders, or leaders of the people are indirectly responsible for the
loss of great numbers of lives during wars and uprisings or through death penalties, can expiate their guilt in
subsequent incarnations by saving a large number of people from impending catastrophe, for example through
action to avert man-made or natural disasters, as inventors making safe otherwise dangerous occupations, or
as scientists who find ways to prevent or control the diseases that are such a scourge to mankind in so many
ways. God Himself ensures through this provision the correct balance between the human lives lost and those
lives that in compensation are to be saved from premature or painful death.
The last two means of atonement apply only to the Youngest and partly to the Eldest, since human spirits
clearly possess not sufficient spiritual powers to act as inventors or scientists in life on Earth.
......."

If anyone feel like reading this in its proper context, He or she can go to page 44
and read posts #869 and #870 in the thread mentioned above.
(Devout 'Atheists' and 'Christians' are hereby forewarned: They won't like it)!

Cheers

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Apr 22 2015, 12:34 PM
Post #78

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 22 2015, 10:35 AM) *
Actually it's us who got them "by the balls" ......but sadly, they don't know that yet!

Here's an excerpt from a post in the 'Life after Death' thread:

There is life after death, but unfortunately, not for those who have died.

We only get one crack at this, so get crackin' now!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 22 2015, 02:15 PM
Post #79

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 22 2015, 12:34 PM) *

I agree....

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 22 2015, 09:37 PM
Post #80

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 22 2015, 04:34 AM) *
There is life after death, but unfortunately, not for those who have died.

Must humbly disagree.

Your Thought and your Will, your memories and your talents, are not subjected
to decay and annihilation. This can only happen to your physical body, which is
composed of quite different and much bigger particles and molecules of a far
different kind.

Your Thoughts, just as well as Music (with help of vibrations and wavelengths
of much finer particles), can effortlessly penetrate thick walls, whereas your
body of course cannot.
Neither your Thoughts nor f. ex. Music and Speech consist of any space-filling
properties in the physical world.

Think deeply about this, and you'll find that it will be absolutely impossible for
you to explain to anybody how your non-physical Thoughts and Will (and sound),
can cease to exist!

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 22 2015, 09:41 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 10:22 AM