IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Al Gore Doesn't Accept The 9/11 Cover Up, So Why Do You?

painter
post May 27 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #1

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

I know many here do not trust Al Gore but I think it is very interesting that he has made this and other statements regarding the Bush regime and 9/11. Gore called for the resignation of almost the entire Bush cabanet on grounds of national security back in early 2004. No, he hasn't come right out and said it -- and neither has Kuckinich or Paul -- but he knows. Personally, I don't think either Kucinich or Paul have a chance in hell of getting anywhere near the WH. Gore, however, does. We could debate at length what that means. Certainly it wouldn't be all that we would want -- but would it be an improvement? Personally, I think YES and I would much rather see Gore than Giulianni or Clinton or Obama.

OpEdNews

Original Content at http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_jo...t>

May 26, 2007

Al Gore Doesn't Accept the 9/11 Cover Up, So Why Do You?

By johndoraemi

See these comments:

"Most Americans have tended to give the Bush-Cheney administration the benefit of the doubt when it comes to its failure to take action in advance of 9/11 to guard against an attack. Hindsight casts a harsh light on mistakes that should have been visible at the time they were made. But now, years later, with the benefit of investigations that have been made public, it is no longer clear that the administration deserves this act of political grace from the American people."[1]

What is he saying?

This is couched in diplomatic language, but the intention is clear. He is not buying the Bushies' excuses for September 11th 2001. He's attributing this lack of trust to the "American people," which polls on 9/11 support. But he is also going out on a political limb and making a value judgment as to whether the Bush regime "deserve" any trust on September 11th issues.

Very few politicians have dared challenge the regime on September 11th. Gore is the exception here, which is notable. These are carefully chosen words that appear in his book The Assault on Reason as well as on the Guardian website and "progressive" US websites.

A lot of very committed peope have been shouting about the regime's "failure to take action in advance of 9/11 to guard against an attack" (as well as during the actual attacks) for a very long time, and yet are routinely attacked for doing so -- sometimes on the very same websites that re-published Gore's article. Well how's that for a bit of hypocrisy?

Back in 2004, Gore touched upon some 9/11 issues in a speech:

"Bush described this rigorous and formal analysis as just guessing. If that's all the respect he has for reports given to him by the CIA, then perhaps it explains why he completely ignored the warning he received on August 6 th, 2001, that bin Laden was determined to attack our country. From all appearances, he never gave a second thought on that report until he finished reading My Pet Goat on September 11 th." [2]

This is -- if you can believe it -- also diplomatic language, because the other explanation of Bush's actions is too politically unthinkable for him to say out loud. Gore belongs to a political caste that doesn't accuse others of the caste of criminality, or of high treason. It's just not done.

For clarity sake, let's have no mistakes here. The August 6 PDB is NOT the only warning this regime received by a long shot. Bush himself was moved out of his high rise hotel, by his own Secret Service, in Genoa Italy in July 2001 because of a warning of an "Al Qaeda plot" to hijack commercial airliners and "crash them into the summit of industrialized nations." [3]The ignorance excuse ends right there.

Many dozens of warnings [4]were reported by mainstream news organizations. Even CIA head George Tenet and CIA Counterterrorism head Cofer Black warned the administration,[5] every member of the cabinet -- including Bush in Crawford TX [6] -- of impending and imminent attacks.

Nothing was done about these warnings.

Gore elaborates on similar warnings received during his tenure as Vice President:

"The only warnings of this nature that remotely resembled the one given to George Bush was about the so-called Millenium threats predicted for the end of the year 1999 and less-specific warnings about the Olympics in Atlanta in 1996. In both cases these warnings in the President's Daily Briefing were followed, immediately, the same day - by the beginning of urgent daily meetings in the White House of all of the agencies and offices involved in preparing our nation to prevent the threatened attack." [7]

I think it's safe to say that Gore smells a rat. Perhaps he can't come right out and say it, but he's leaving clues for others to take up and pursue. He appears on the surface to have accepted some of the excuses put out by the regime, but in other contexts he flatly rebukes them and seeks more investigation.

That is the primary purpose of the 9/11 Truth Movement, to uncover the ugly buried truth that the Bushies have made "classified." Gore is at least to some extent working toward the same ends.

Notes.

[1] The Guardian/UK, A Drive For Global Domination Has Put Us In Greater Danger, by Al Gore, excerpt from The Assault on Reason, http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/st...737,00.html

[2] Al Gore Speaks on Iraq, t r u t h o u t | Speech, Monday 18 October 2004, Gaston Hall, Georgetown University, http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/102004X.shtml

[3] LA Times, Italy Tells of Threat at Genoa Summit, September 27, 2001, http://www.prisonplanet.com/Italy_Tells_of..._Summit.htm

[4] Complete 911 Timeline: Foreign Intelligence Agency Attack Warnings, click here

[5] Tenet told 9/11 panel that he warned Rice of Al Qaeda Former CIA head said she took threat seriously, By Dan Eggen and Robin Wright, Washington Post | October 3, 2006, click here

[6] They Knew, Tenet's Book Reveals 9/11 Perjury, http://crimesofthestate.blogspot.com/2007/...s-9-11.html

[7] Al Gore Speaks on Iraq, t r u t h o u t | Speech, Monday 18 October 2004, Gaston Hall, Georgetown University, http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/102004X.shtml

Authors Bio: John Doraemi publishes Crimes of the State Blog:
http://crimesofthestate.blogspot.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post May 27 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 104

I don't know painter...

i don't trust Gore...but i certainly would take him over ANY other candidate in this field, besides the obvious ones of course.

What you just posted though, smells to me of LIHOP. (wow, i haven't uttered one of those acronyms in a while smile.gif)

LIHOP to me is just rhetoric to save the elite's asses.

I say this, and at the same time i applaud Ron Paul for not "just saying it" while he is campaigning. Gore however, has taken a step towards "just saying it", so he may as well go all the way.

He seems to me like he's the little friend we can all find in the elites to make us feel more comfortable.

Let me digress though...

What exactly are you getting at with this? He isn't a candidate in this election...what are you suggesting?

+Quote Post
maturin42
post May 27 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #3

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

LIHOP, MIHOP, SCHMIHOP - we can split hairs and argue about it endlessly, but if we subject public figures who question the bullsh*t that flows out of the propaganda machine to litmus tests based on their conformity to our particular flavor of truth, we are doomed to permanent splinterdom.

I am grateful for each and every challenge to the orthodoxy. Al Gore, by shining a light on the constant and daily assaults on logic and reason perpetrated by the administration and the media is performing a great service. Embrace it.

This post has been edited by maturin42: May 27 2007, 03:07 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post May 27 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #4

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (mo fiya @ May 27 2007, 09:06 AM)
<s>
What exactly are you getting at with this? He isn't a candidate in this election...what are you suggesting?

First, I agree with much that you are saying -- especially in regards to LIHOP vs MIHOP and the elites covering their ass. This is something I've been concerned about for a long time.

Second, I believe that Gore wants to run but is waiting for some indication, or some set of circumstances that would indicate to him that he could run and could get elected and not get shot in the process. A segment of the elites went to great lengths to deny him the presidency in 2000 and we've been suffering the consequences ever since.

I agree with the fundamental idea that what "ought" to happen is that the people of the world overthrow the elites and reclaim our birthrights and rights to self-determination, end the NWO agenda, etc. However, this is a struggle that has been on-going for a very long time and I don't see us being anywhere near the end point. Personally, I see a difference between elitists such as FDR and Hitler -- those who want to rule more or less benignly and those who want to oppress full stop. Where the former allow the voice of the people to be heard, the latter unequivocally does not. Where the former may be willing to proceed at least somewhat within legal constraints, the later does not. Certainly the ideal would be to create a system which does not allow such centralized control, especially of global economics. But the fact is, currently no such alternative system exists and I don't think we can reasonably expect the current one to just 'give up and go away' until an the foundations of an alternative system are created.

I would support Al Gore for president over Guilani, Clinton or Obama because I "believe" that Gore is both intelligent and fundamentally a good man. (Others may disagree and I freely admit that my 'belief' could be ill founded, but it is my belief, nonetheless.) I also believe that Gore represents a faction of the elites who understand that the fascists are flirting with total global disaster -- particularly if they succeed in getting us into a global resource war -- which all of us agree is where they are headed. The fascists are MONSTERS -- total nut cases. The rest of them are just rich and more or less bastards. There IS a difference and it does not serve us to lump them all together into one basket.

This is all just my opinion, of course.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post May 27 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Painter, i agree.

Gore certainly wouldn't be our savior, but he would probably offer a better shot for us to get some things changed.

I don't agree with the way he is approaching the global warming issue, and i certainly don't like where his issues SEEM to be coming from (corporate interests), but these days global warming is the last thing on my mind. If it really is true, i would rather the world end because of THAT, then because a bunch of fu*ked up people blew everything up with the turn of a few keys.

I just hate the thought of voting for the person that is more or less the least of all evils.

I think i'd rather give my vote to Ron Paul, and have him not be elected anyway, then give my vote AWAY to Al Gore...at least i made my voice heard. I would feel better after i walked out of the booth.

And imagine if 50 million people thought just like that.

EDIT: i will however say, that if Ron is still as low as he is in the main polls by the time election time nears, and if Gore enters the field, i will at least consider him for my vote. I'd like to see more good things come out of his mouth from now until then, though. Back off the global warming issue, and talk about more important ones.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: May 27 2007, 02:23 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 27 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Good for Al Gore! cheers.gif

But he seems to miss the point that Bush MISSED the information about AQ because he ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT. His cronies facilitated the acts and made a lot of money in the process. If nothing else, they consolidated their power within the government.

Now maybe Al knows this, and simply prefers not to speak about it.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post May 27 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #7

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

I have to assume that from Gore's position it would be likely for him to have had knowledge long ago. He is also party to the de-regulation Clinton years and part of NAFTA. That plus he has been selling the idea of global warming based upon a false pretense that WE have caused it and must accept a sort of "post modern" lifestyle because of it. All this while big biz sets up an energy trading infrastructure for the profits of the elite.

No, I'm no fan of Al. There is that and one of my newer talents of getting psychic impressions from pictures. I know it's kind of strange but it tells me he is not the noble soul people think he is.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post May 27 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #8

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

Discussing "deep state" politics is where I feel most out of my depth. My ramblings no doubt sound very naive to those who seem to have the stars all mapped out in the hidden universe of the deep state, but I have yet to be convinced that it's all that coordinated and coherent. For example, to what extent is the Boy King clued in? (As Greg Palast once said, when you tell me that George W. Bush knows ANYTHING, you bloody well better have proof) To me he is a figure who is handed a speech, and he will deliver it in his inimitable style, complete with head-bobs and squints that define it. His ad-libs at photo ops show the depth of his thoughts. I find it credible that he is told what to do and how to act, and he does it, but someone else is running the show. It seems to me that Cheney, while more active, is also an actor, not a policy maker. Are they controlled by the same ones who set policy for Bill Clinton? Are there competing factions in the deep state? How fundamental is the division? Is there, say, one flavor reflected in the rogue wing of the CIA (is there still such a thing, or have they been dismantled?) and the other reflected in the FBI/Homeland Security/Blackwater bureaucracy, who seem much more implicated in creating cover for the 9/11 plot. Is there a NWO faction and another around the PNAC approach backing American imperial hegemony?

It's all pretty murky.

I would be interested in hearing where the best source material can be found. It seems to be a rabbit hole with no bottom, from where I sit. pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post May 27 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (maturin42 @ May 27 2007, 03:31 PM)
It seems to me that Cheney, while more active, is also an actor, not a policy maker. Are they controlled by the same ones who set policy for Bill Clinton? Are there competing factions in the deep state? How fundamental is the division?  Is there, say, one flavor reflected in the rogue wing of the CIA (is there still such a thing, or have they been dismantled?) and the other reflected in the FBI/Homeland Security/Blackwater bureaucracy, who seem much more implicated in creating cover for the 9/11 plot. Is there a NWO faction and another around the PNAC approach backing American imperial hegemony?

It's all pretty murky.

I would be interested in hearing where the best source material can be found. It seems to be a rabbit hole with no bottom, from where I sit. pilotfly.gif

to touch upon this part of your post, i would say that Cheney is definitely involved in setting policy. It seems pretty apparent that him, Rumsfeld, Perle, Feith, Zakheim, etc, created the policies that have been implemented in particularly THIS administration, and also Bush 1's.

They had a few different "think tanks" and other groups within the DOD that were directly involved in setting the current foreign policy into motion...I.E. the Defense Policy Board...Lynne Cheney was also heavily involved as well, and in my opinion had a huge influence in it...She went to U. of Chicago where a lot of the current and past neo-cons were exposed to their ideologies.

While they are probably not intimate members of the larger "NWO" structure, they certainly must be aware of it, if not indirectly involved in it. They are probably considered expendable to the elites at the point when they are no longer a benefit to them. But i think the elites would have to be extremely careful how they "expend" them, so as to not make it publicly known exactly why they were "expended".

I think Bush Sr. is probably more involved in the overall elite picture than anyone currently active in government...he's right up there with Kissinger, Brzezinski, etc.

I see the current Bush administration as nothing more than a new fangled version of Hitler's Nazi regime in Germany. The Nazi's were used for a purpose, just as the Bush admin is being used for a purpose. When that purpose can no longer be served, i see the elites pulling the plug. They have an advantage, where they are so shadowy and secret, and considered part of such a far-out conspiracy theory, that they could do as they please and basically get away with it everytime. Their puppets will always take the blame that should otherwise ultimately be placed upon the elites, because the elites are essentially behind the scenes and unknown, and the puppets are left out in the open for everyone to see their crimes.

Puppets like Cheney i'm sure are aware of the potential consequences, but do it regardless, because of how extraordinarily financially and politically compensated they are for it...and everyone's got a price.

Why else would Bush buy a huge plot of land in Paraguay? That is his contingency plan, as far as i'm concerned.

I might be wrong, and i certainly hope i am, but this is how i see things. It makes the most sense to me, given the information we DO have access to.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: May 27 2007, 05:16 PM

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post May 27 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #10

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Business school gave me an idea I wish to share. With any large and complex organization complications arise. Can we think of this along the analogy of driving a supertanker. It takes time to steer the ship. The ship has to have time to respond and we of course enabled by the internet have the opportunity to discuss the obvious fallacy of it all. The holes we see in MSM, the talking points we see as sophmoric marketing efforts coming straight out of a think tank. The instant communication of the net points out the stupidity of it all. Not really stupidity but rather the Satanically inspired parasitic exploitation of people for profit. It's engineered, it's planned and the real talking point is how gullible are we all. What will push our buttons beyond "repair".

I really think the people in the news, the Cheneys, the Bushes, the Blairs of the word are not really driving the bus. The names we do not know are really in charge. Assessment of real threats to their agenda are measured in countries, not us. Sad to say it but all we can do is try to wake people up and moderate some influence over the opinions of mildly influential people.

In these times I tend to be a pessimistic sort, asking the Lord when I should tack up the Apocalyptic horse and all, then again He has not said when. That itself may be a good sign.

+Quote Post
shoon
post May 28 2007, 01:01 AM
Post #11

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 126

After all, he is just a politician. I do not know if he has been threatened or got paid but he certainly changed his mind after 9/11.

Even his global warming theory is wrong. It is easy for stupid people to understand his theory so I really do not mind but I know that his theory is technically wrong because carbon dioxide has been changing due to the activity of sun but carbon dioxide is increasing much more than the level we should expect therefore we should reduce it. The effect on global warming of carbon dioxide is much less than NOx or chlorofluorocarbon, etc. We have to eliminate these worse one, too. Instead of creating industrial technical solution, we should quit destroying the nature first. I do not know who is paying him now but he is trying to lead certain place where someone will make a lot of money.

Anyway he is not so nice person as you are expecting. He is coward for sure.

+Quote Post
painter
post May 29 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #12

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (shoon @ May 27 2007, 09:01 PM)
<s>I do not know who is paying him now but he is trying to lead certain place where someone will make a lot of money.

Of course he is. He is a politician and no one can get 's'elected in this country today if they are not backed by a lot of money and have name recognition. Most people still have no idea who Ron Paul or Denis Kucinich are. No matter how much we might wish it, they aren't going to get into positions of power much beyond where they are now. The fundamental structure of the country will have to change first.

Anyway he is not so nice person as you are expecting.  He is coward for sure.

Not a nice person? Why do you say that? As far as being a coward, I think he is far less of a coward than many we could name.

+Quote Post
painter
post May 29 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Gore is getting ready to run. He is far from the ideal so far as we're concerned but he is a far cry better than what we have. Moreover, he has a real chance of winning. If he does, that won't be the end of this but only the beginning.

+Quote Post
Sue
post May 29 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 418

I just hate the thought of voting for the person that is more or less the least of all evils.

We have other options; i.e. Libertarian, Green Party, not voting at all. You don't HAVE to vote for someone who is an "evil".

I don't trust Gore for one minute. Gore is a wealthy, privileged, Washington insider. And a first-class hypocrite. I have said this consistently and I'll say it again; Ron Paul is the ONLY current presidential candidate that we can trust.

+Quote Post
MichaelMR
post May 29 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #15

Veteran

Member No.: 46

Those comments are aimed at criminal negligence, not L/MIHOPs. Gore is no where near our beliefs of 9/11, let alone exploring them openly and honestly. Heís in the same bandwagon as leftwing politicians when it comes to pinning failure of action on the Bush admin. He is just a lot more vocal on the issues.

Compared to mainstream left and right politicians, Gore is probably a blessing in disguise. I always admired him for his reaction to Katrina and speaking out about that failure. I canít discern whether or not he truly cares about the environment or if itís an agenda since heís been supporting this man-made global warming propaganda. This is another major reason why Iíd never give a vote to him, if he were to run. There are far better choices out there right now.

Ron Paul, as long as that man is alive and is running for presidency, he will get my vote. Itís my opinion, but Al Gore has a real long way to go before he catches up to the likes of him. Especially since Paul is proposing the removal of the Federal Reserve and credit system, which is as big as the 9/11 cover up. Something most of our early and honest presidents have been fighting against ever since they entered into office.

Thatís my .02.

+Quote Post
dv8
post May 29 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #16

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

Dont forget Gore was VP during the bombing of Belgrade. That was a huge lie in which we supported Al Queda and OBL's funding of the KLA. He is a lying POS hypocrite and I will not vote for his two-faced ass. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that will get my vote. If he dosnt make it on the Republican ticket, then I will be staying home come Nov 2008 period!! Its Ron Paul now or never and the only chance we have left of saving this Republic through an electoral process!!

This post has been edited by dv8: May 29 2007, 04:02 PM

+Quote Post
painter
post May 29 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #17

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination. Anyone who believes he will is delusional. He *might* run as a third party candidate -- but I am doubtful that he will. But even if he does, he won't get any closer to the WH than he is right now.

Yes, you can quote me on that and if I'm wrong, I'll happily -- HAPPILY -- eat my hat!

I agree w/ many, but not all, criticisms of Gore that I see here. I'm not yet ready to say that Gore *will* run but I would not be too surprised if he does. Moreover, IF he does, I think this is very significant -- a sign that there is a major split within the elites. Moreover, if he wins, and I believe he could win, this will be a sign that there is real hope for everything we want: An end to the war on terror, a revocation of the "patriot acts," a re-evaluation of our voting rights and procedures, the re-establishment of oversight concerning the people's airwaves and the way they are used by corporate media and, very likely, some form of national health-care. I wouldn't be surprised if we could even swing an inquiry into 9/11.

Now the thing we really want -- to put an end to the Federal Reserve and an end to the NWO fascists -- that will take more than a Gore presidency. However, Gore could set up the possibility of that actually happening in 8 years.

I know everyone wants the big ticket items NOW -- but reality doesn't always work like that, I'm sorry to say. You can go on demanding it -- which is good -- you can work for it and work to mobilize others to support you in the arena of political ideas. All I'm saying is for that kind of revolution to occur, there is a LOT of work that needs to be done that has not YET been done.

If Gore runs I will seriously consider voting for him. I'm not yet saying I *will* -- I always make that decision based on what is happening at the time of the vote. AT THIS POINT, the way things are going, I'll be surprised if we even GET to vote in 2008. We'll see.

+Quote Post
dv8
post May 29 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #18

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

Delusional or not we need to make a serious try to get him the nomination. You know he is the only one speaking the truth and that can make a difference. If he dosnt make it, at least I know, as anyone that votes for him as well, can sleep at night knowing full well we tried to make a difference. Its a long shot from hell we all know, but its a shot we cannot afford not to take. JMO

Gore is a self serving politician that is compomised and paid for just as the other mainstream candidates. Even if he decides to run and get in, he will just continue the same ole' same ole' and pander to his lobbyists.

This post has been edited by dv8: May 29 2007, 10:17 PM

+Quote Post
Andrť
post May 30 2007, 01:17 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (painter @ May 29 2007, 08:09 PM)
Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination. Anyone who believes he will is delusional. He *might* run as a third party candidate -- but I am doubtful that he will. But even if he does, he won't get any closer to the WH than he is right now.

I'm amazed that anyone here believes that Ron Paul has the slightest chance of winning the nomination of the Republican party, supporting him may be a useful exercise for the truth movement but we should not entertain any illusions.

Nobody is going to save us, we are going to save ourselves when we are in sufficient numbers and active on all fronts, I see the beginning of social revolution, a change of perception, WE have created an opening for Ron Paul, but at this point it's really premature to believe we can force any real change on the national level...

+Quote Post
shoon
post May 30 2007, 07:32 AM
Post #20

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 126

If Gore nominated, he will win. But he will not. Long time ago I heard on NPR and Gore said "Mr. President is smart ... I will not run for president again" something like that. I bet he has got paid or threatened anyway he is frightened.

Even about global warming he is not telling the truth. I do not know why. If we find who is sponsoring him, we would know why he is omitting the truth such as condition of the sun and other elements of global warming. I agree that he is doing right things at least he is not doing very bad things like W for sure.

If we do not do something drastic, Ron Paul ends up as a lunatic fringe

This post has been edited by shoon: May 30 2007, 07:37 AM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2019 - 12:55 PM