IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
And The Msm Lord Sayeth

Lasthorseman
post Nov 29 2017, 07:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

The MSM Lord sayeth unto the Sheeple of America thought shalt focus on zero tolerance of people we say have done sexual things in the past that we say are now criminal actions.
I will not say culture has changed over the years as our social engineering platforms have been highly successful. The meme here is zero tolerance, it matters not how long, how great
the person may be the meme here is zero tolerance, acceptance of re-education programs, resolutions, pro-active legislation, new policies, new compliance business opportunities.
Hey I just need a spiritually cleansing bath after today and I thought you guys would appreciate it. God, am I really stuck in Jr High School again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 1 2017, 08:55 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

The American people are thoroughly indoctrinated, going through several generations. Most know only what they are told by the media.

As William Casey noted, when everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Dec 8 2017, 07:56 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Well that only means I and you apparently are somehow immune to the disease. Can we, will we take up lucrative jobs becoming the de-programmers of the future?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 05:33 PM