IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
A problem I have with Flight 93, Am I the only one??

IVXX
post Oct 24 2006, 07:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 57

OK we've all seen hundreds of pictures of the crash site. The nice little "cartoon cut-out" in the ground. Here's a list of a few problems I have.........

- First and foremost, the grass around the imapct isn't burnt. It would seem no fire touched it at all.

- You have the body of the plane and the wings in the "cartoon cut-out" but no tail section mark.

- Also where is the "cartoon cut-out" for the engines that should be about midway from body to wing tip along the wings.

- The official lie tells us that due to the force of imapct with the gorund at almost 500 miles an houir most of the debris and remains are buried 50 ft or better into the ground. At first I thought, "OK I can buy that" but then one small problem. As they're moving earth to dig up debris and remains one of the first things they recover is an engine. What?? The engines are the heaviest thing on these planes and by official lie logic should have been buried deeper into the earth than anything upon impact.

Anyway I know I'm not the only one to think of these things. They definitely make you go "Hmmmmmmm" and I can't believe that anyone who buys the official lie doesn't ask these same questions. I just figured I would share incase anyone here missed one of these details.

cheers.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 24 2006, 07:51 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...dpost&p=3569600

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Oct 24 2006, 08:00 AM
Post #3

I've seen that before and was going to ask if you had it but knew you had to. Yet another fact I guess we're just suppose to roll over and pretend doesn't exist.

+Quote Post
Lights
post Oct 26 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

Yep I do believe the government actually wants us to roll over and play oblivious.
Dunno gang, but the more I see the less I believe the official story.

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Oct 28 2006, 05:04 AM
Post #5

I don't know what's worse. The crap the gov't thinks will swallow or the amout of people who are.

+Quote Post
TPE331-10
post Oct 28 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 178

QUOTE (IVXX @ Oct 28 2006, 09:04 AM)
I don't know what's worse. The crap the gov't thinks will swallow or the amout of people who are.

the sheeple I am afraid.

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Oct 30 2006, 12:38 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (TPE331-10 @ Oct 28 2006, 04:13 PM)

the sheeple I am afraid.

I would have to agree.

+Quote Post
Lights
post Oct 30 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #8

Me, too. It is like the American people are sleepwalking and anyone who tries to wake them from this state is exposed to vituperation and possible government interference!

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Nov 1 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Lights @ Oct 30 2006, 07:48 PM)
Me, too. It is like the American people are sleepwalking and anyone who tries to wake them from this state is exposed to vituperation and possible government interference!

It seems a popular reply is "How is it affecting my life??" doh1.gif

+Quote Post
NJcpaTOM
post Nov 1 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #10

Group: Banned
Member No.: 175

My sister belives United 93 crashed. She and her daughter went to a funeral of a friend of theirs who was on that Flight. Therefore it crashed - period

I printed out about 3/4 inches of documents from various websites, threw in 2 videos and a book and gave them to her. Haven't seen her since.

The most amazing thing to me is that there are so many people who know the truth and just let it continue to go on. Isn't that wierd ?

Planning to build memorials to passengers in a field for a plane that never crashed there?
What are they thinking?

I believe that United 93 landed safely in an airport as originally reported in the newspaper. Then the newspaper claims that there was an error in the story and removed it from the internet.

I believe the Mayor who said that United 93 landed in an airport and the Pa county coronor who stated that he had stopped being a Coronor 20 minuets after he arrived at the scene because there were no bodies nor wreckage.

I believe that all of the above were retracted because they were made an offer that they couldn't refuse.

I can't see how the President can keep a straight face when he lays a wreath at the wrong spot. He sure has the people fooled doesn't he.

pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Nov 2 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (NJcpaTOM @ Nov 1 2006, 07:09 PM)
My sister belives United 93 crashed. She and her daughter went to a funeral of a friend of theirs who was on that Flight. Therefore it crashed - period

That's a tough one though. I can understand some people not wanting to believe it cause they lost someone. In their mind the official story is closure. I'm not saying it's right but I can understand not wanting to continue the hurt. I lost a family friend in NY who worked for NYPA and my cousin who also worked for the PA was lucky enough to get out.

+Quote Post
Lights
post Nov 4 2006, 12:07 PM
Post #12

Unfortunately, most of the people in this country are making like ostriches when it comes to 9/11 truth. They would rather hypnotise their minds with "reality" crap like "Survivor" and ignore the biggest reality there is" that 9/11 was probably an inside job and even if it wasn't Bush is using it to kill off thousands of American young people in Iraq and to set up a dictatorship here in America!

+Quote Post
HaylonH
post Feb 16 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 599

I don't care if that plane had've been going 1000mph, there's no way it could completely bury itself into the ground. Unless it hit quicksand....did anyone see any quicksand?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 19 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #14

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 331

NJcpa

You got that right! salute.gif

+Quote Post
biggahthebettah
post Apr 4 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #15

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 412

I was just reading up on Flight 93. It struck me anew that the families of the victims were not allowed to record in any manner anything they heard on the tapes, and no reporters were allowed into the hearing. Apparently, according to the site I was on, the last 7 minutes were full of screaming in both English and Arabic. I just had an epiphany. I think that the powers that be do not want anybody recording off of the tape, b/c they are afraid that the tapes could be taken to a translator and we could hear what the highjackers were really saying. It struck me after reading the above, and after reading that the highjackers were overheard by the control tower saying that they were returning to the airport, that if there were human highjackers aboard, that control of the plane might have been taken out of their hands via remote and that in the last few minutes they realized it...and/or they too might have heard what happened with the WTC towers and realized what was about to happen to them. It's always been my feeling that if the planes WERE piloted by humans, that the highjackers didn't know it was a suicide mission. Any thoughts?

Flight 93 transcript hearing

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 5 2007, 03:50 AM
Post #16

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (biggahthebettah @ Apr 4 2007, 03:52 PM)
I was just reading up on Flight 93. It struck me anew that the families of the victims were not allowed to record in any manner anything they heard on the tapes, and no reporters were allowed into the hearing. Apparently, according to the site I was on, the last 7 minutes were full of screaming in both English and Arabic. I just had an epiphany. I think that the powers that be do not want anybody recording off of the tape, b/c they are afraid that the tapes could be taken to a translator and we could hear what the highjackers were really saying. It struck me after reading the above, and after reading that the highjackers were overheard by the control tower saying that they were returning to the airport, that if there were human highjackers aboard, that control of the plane might have been taken out of their hands via remote and that in the last few minutes they realized it...and/or they too might have heard what happened with the WTC towers and realized what was about to happen to them. It's always been my feeling that if the planes WERE piloted by humans, that the highjackers didn't know it was a suicide mission. Any thoughts?

Flight 93 transcript hearing

Could be. dunno.gif Could be there were no people on the planes that crashed at all. Could be that at least some of the planes never crashed -- or, rather, that whatever did crash wasn't the planes we were told about. The disturbing thing is the publicly available evidence is inconclusive.

+Quote Post
mycall
post Apr 5 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 434

What still bugs me is "why?"

Why land the plane safely by remote control and then have to kill all the passengers, while you can just crash it anywhere and have the same result with no risk of being caught?

I think that flight 93 has been shot down, probably because things weren't going as scheduled.

Maybe the remote control system didn't work as expected, maybe the hijackers managed to turn it off and thus became uncontrolable, maybe ...

+Quote Post
biggahthebettah
post Apr 5 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #18

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 412

QUOTE (mycall @ Apr 5 2007, 08:05 AM)
What still bugs me is "why?"

Why land the plane safely by remote control and then have to kill all the passengers, while you can just crash it anywhere and have the same result with no risk of being caught?

I think that flight 93 has been shot down, probably because things weren't going as scheduled.

Maybe the remote control system didn't work as expected, maybe the hijackers managed to turn it off and thus became uncontrolable, maybe ...

That fits in with what I'm saying. maybe they too heard that the towers and the pentagon had been hit, and realized that they were duped into a suicide mission and tried to override the controls and the gov't was afraid maybe they'd be able to use airphones to contact the outside world and tell all. Hence the shootdown. Arabs screaming doesn't fit in otherwise. maybe a little stern warning or yelling, but 7 minutes of screaming? no.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Apr 7 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 331

How many aircraft participated in Vigilant Guardian that day? How many and of what types?

+Quote Post
hardloperhans
post Apr 8 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 767

I have a theory of my own about Flight 93.

Everybody loves heroes. Especially when they are ordinary people, like your relatives or neighbors.
The whole drama of 9/11 became more convincing because of all those small tragedies.
The firemen in the WTC, doing their job and sacrificing their lives.
The phonecalls of the passengers.
The phonecall of Todd Beamer with the operator Lisa Jefferson.
The desperate struggle of the passengers of Flight 93 to stop the plane from reaching the White House. Another sacrifice.

I believe the phonecalls were staged, they were part of the plan.
The whole myth of Flight 93 is based on the phonecalls. There were no survivors, no witnesses in the plane. Even the tape could be faked or doctored.
It's the perfect story for a Hollywood-movie.
The bad guys are very bad and wearing red bandana's laugh.gif
The good guys are very good. They call their loved ones, bring the ultimate sacrifice and save the nation.

I have no theory about what actually happened.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:20 PM