IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Secrets Of The Royal Wedding Exposed!

Quest
post Apr 26 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3l7wYmUyU...player_embedded

Secrets of the Royal Wedding Exposed!

The Alex Jones Channel
April 26, 2011

Alex Jones breaks the spell surrounding British royalty and Prince William’s supposed fairytale wedding. The House of Windsor name did not surface until the WWI-era, when they opted to drop Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to keep the British from focusing on their German overlords.

The U.S. fought a war of independence against the British control of its government and economy, yet modern day Americans fawn over the royal family, whom they identify with. This is the result of deliberate social engineering campaigns to build celebrity and importance around a parasitic and tyrannical gang that has led and funded Eugenics, carbon taxes, population reduction and much more. Wake up America! Stop holding up false idols
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 27 2011, 01:36 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

Allan Jones is by all appearances nothing but a fully fledged demagogue.

In his next incarnation he'll probably be reborn as a crown prince into a

royal household, in an obscure african 'kingdom' somewhere.

And it should then become more than very interesting to observe what

the hell this bloke himself turns into, in his new role as 'overlord' over

a population of 'peasants' .....as in the true sense of the word!

Demagogues tend to rule with an iron fist ..... thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 27 2011, 05:43 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I'm so disheartened and, 'bored' these days ... the country crashes and yet evryone remains asleep.

Sorry, I only watched about half of that clip.

Did Jones hit on the fact that this ISN'T a 'royal-marries-peasant' event? No, he hasn't done his homework. (Rare, for Jones.) Middleton is a very well-rooted, elite family. Middleton is connected to the so-called 'Dragon-blood-line'.

Just look up 'Middleton' at this site, and "surf":

http://fabpedigree.com/

+Quote Post
IslandPilot
post Apr 27 2011, 12:48 PM
Post #4

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

From sanders:
I'm so disheartened and, 'bored' these days ... the country crashes and yet evryone remains asleep.

I was thinking about this earlier. I didn't waste my time to watch the video.
WHO in the US, would pay ANY ATTENTION to a stupid "Royal Weddng", if it wasn't BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION by the MSM?

I don't care for the Monarchy Distraction the MSM has been feeding us. The "dumbest" thing I heard came from a "newscaster" asking whether the "Royal Family" was "paying its own way" for this wedding, or not.... or if it was costing the British Government more than they would "gain". What a batch of CRAP!

The OCT "story" is:
The Monarchy has been in "Decline" lately, so the UK Government needs to subsidize goods, services, and benefits for those "poor" people.
What other choice do they have? Who do you think CAN COLLAPSE THEIR ENTIRE ECONOMY, and put the UK out of BUSINESS whenever they want? If there weren't any Power Behind that Throne; it would have been GONE long ago! The "holdover elite" have more worldwide POWER, than most people realize. But, that's not really "news", is it?

The REAL NEWS is that OUR NATION is involved in THREE ILLEGAL WARS (and counting); killing, maiming, and torturing THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE (including our own); without justification or provocation!So NOW we're using the "EXCUSE" of "Humanitarian Intervention" to WAGE WAR in LIBYA, to steal its resources.

If "WE" are so concerned about the "Humanitarian Rights" of the alledged (CIA?) rebels in LIBYA; how can WE be UNCONCERNED about the Rights of those being detained in Guantanamo!? dunno.gif

Whatever "happens" to be "happening" in LIBYA, is an "internal matter" between its Government and its People. It poses "no threat" to any Country outside its borders. It's NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!

But, the "Humanitarian Rights" of those being tortured and detained in GITMO, and ELSEWHERE, IS OUR BUSINESS, and WE ARE RESPONSIBLE for these INJUSTICES! And "WE" should "CLEAN UP" our own side of the street; before ATTACKING anyone else about "Human Rights" issues.

But NO!... The "ROYAL WEDDING".... "DANCING WITH THE STARS"... "LINDSAY LOHAN" (whoever she is)... "DONALD TRUMP"... "TIGER WOODS"... etc... are so MUCH MORE IMPORTANT,...
than OUR GOVERNMENT'S Killing, and Torturing of innocent people... while they "let" Wall Street Bangsters suck the life blood out of our Economy.

the country crashes and yet evryone remains asleep.

I'll "second" that! salute.gif

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 27 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,617

Groom of the Stool…Royal-Arse-Wiper [RAW]

The king’s "Arse" shall be sweet and clean...The king literally shit on his people

Hugh Denys 1440 – 1511= “High Lord of the Crapper”; 1st Earl of “Taking-this-shit”; 10th “Baron of the Butt”

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 27 2011, 05:27 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Yup.

Hey, everyone (not you people reading this, but the ones out there wondering why the world is going over a cliff), ... yoohoo, 9/11 was a hoax, the US government and economy are both controlled by rich evil bastards, they've been in charge for a hundred years, they control the media, they started the large-endowed foundations, they control/controlled the content of your and your kids' and your parents' and grandparents' education, they started WWI,WWII, the Korean War Vietnam War and these wars in the Muslim world for ulterior motives, they have controlling interest in all the oil companies, all the "green" companies, all the drug companies and most importantly, they are the owners of the member banks of the Federal Reserve System, which they created. There is no economic "recovery" coming, they are trying to trash the US and the dollar and the last vestiges of American Independence so they can start over and have their "one-world-government" (with them in charge of course).

Is there a "conspiracy"??? ... Duh.

But, getting back to Kate Middleton ...

The Middleton coat of arms is curiously similar to the Sinclair coat. Sinclair is the family of Rollo the Viking who invaded what became Normandy, after his "norsemen", whose great-grandson, William the Conqueror, seized the English throne in 1066 and is the Norman ancestor of all the kings of England and Britain going back to that date. Sinclair was also the name of the girl who carries the blood line of Jesus in the 'DaVinci code' (fictional), and of the Scottish Sinclairs who built Rosslyn Chapel and were closely tied to the Templar Knights in Scotland (not fictional).

Sinclair coat:
http://www.houseofnames.com/sinclair-family-crest

Middleton coat:
http://www.houseofnames.com/middleton-family-crest

One in a cross pattern, the other a saltire cross (X).

The X is code, I am almost certain, for the skull and crossbones.

See: Pollock coat (Pollack comes from the Lugii Germanic tribe - this coat actually has scallop shells also ... scallop, same root as skull and scale, is also code ... Venus rises out of the sea for this reason on a scallop shell in the classic paintings...):
http://www.houseofnames.com/pollock-family-crest

Isaac Newton was a Rosicrucian ... the Newton coat is also in a saltire cross ... made of crossed femur bones!!!:

http://www.houseofnames.com/newton-family-crest

Then there are saltire crossed flags ... Scotland, Jamaica ....

The Middletons are connected by marraige to the Spencers, the Carnegies, the Drummonds the Stewarts, the royal family and other elite families. Many were barons, earls or knights, the patriarch Humphrey de Middleton was the 24great-grandfather of Prince Charles. Winston Chuchill married a x-great-granddaughter of Humphrey.

Lady Diana's 10great uncle, Sir Thomas Myddelton, was a Lord Mayor of The City (of London).

http://fabpedigree.com/s020/f513561.htm

Her parents might be ordinary middle-class brits, but the blood doesn't get any bluer.

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 27 2011, 06:52 PM
Post #7

Yep...

On January 18, 1776, British Royal Navy…Captain James Cook discovered Hawaii.

At the time there were more than 250,000 native Hawaiians living here.

By 1832 there were 130,315 native Hawaiians and by the early 1900’s there were less than 40,000.

God save the king…yep...

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Apr 27 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #8

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (elreb @ Apr 27 2011, 11:52 AM) *
Yep...
On January 18, 1776, British Royal Navy…Captain James Cook discovered Hawaii.
At the time there were more than 250,000 native Hawaiians living here.
By 1832 there were 130,315 native Hawaiians and by the early 1900’s there were less than 40,000.
God save the king…yep...

I'm not sure if the Hawaians are better now under the USA, but now after all that years of expensive lawsuits the WH has this OBL birth certificate on their pages. Looks genuine... rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Apr 27 2011, 07:23 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 27 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #9

Sanders is right…everything is about creating conflict.

The Sheep will never wake up…”ever”…because they have evolved into small rodents known as Lemmings.

There is a solution…and it is called “Knowledge”.

We must first understand…then we…resolve…

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 28 2011, 02:26 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

I edited my post above ... I got a little confused, it isn't the Middletons who are related to the Cooks ... that would be the 'Mitchell' family - Norman, fought at Hastings, scallop shells on the coat of arms, several US 'Mitchell' movers and shakers in US political history of course, one who was up to his eyeballs in Watergate.

Woops.

And elreb is right, the solution is KNOWLEGE. It's opposite, IGNORANCE, is 'their' greatest weapon ... that's why they set out (and succeeded) to dumb down the population via their control over the educational system, a task taken on (documented by the Reese Committee in the 50's) by the endowed foundations (Rockefeller, Ford, Guggenheim, Carnegie, Peabody).

Hey, THEY are responsible for the US populace (and the entire world for that matter) thinking that the US is a 'democracy'.

It might be, but that wasn't what the founders gave us ... they gave us a constitutional republic. The two are not the same.

The robber barons who set up the Federal Reserve and the above mentioned foundations wanted to control the US - its government, its economy ... and decided that if they could get control of education and the media, and convince Americans that they lived in a 'democracy' (a word not found anywhere in the US constitution or the Declaration of Independence, in fact Ben Franklin characterized Democracy as a lamb and two wolves voting on what to have for dinner), where 51% of the population can tell the other 49% what to do or how much to pay, etc.... , then they knew that by simply moulding opinions (via their control over the media and education) they could override the constitution and do whatever the f$%& they wanted.

That was a century ago.

They succeeded.

+Quote Post
André
post Apr 28 2011, 04:01 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 133

"Ben Franklin characterized Democracy as a lamb and two wolves voting on what to have for dinner), where 51% of the population can tell the other 49% what to do or how much to pay, etc...."

In the real world the prey greatly outnumber the predators otherwise all would soon die anyways... the same is true for human society, the ruling class is a small minority that live off the labour of the majority who share the same interests but fail to recognize it.

...or, the wolf in sheep clothing says to the hundred lambs, beware of democracy it's like two wolves voting on what to have for dinner, better I stay in control to protect you all, now what will I have for dinner.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Apr 28 2011, 03:18 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Sanders @ Apr 28 2011, 07:26 AM) *
I edited my post above ... I got a little confused, it isn't the Middletons who are related to the Cooks ... that would be the 'Mitchell' family - Norman, fought at Hastings, scallop shells on the coat of arms, several US 'Mitchell' movers and shakers in US political history of course, one who was up to his eyeballs in Watergate.

Woops.

And elreb is right, the solution is KNOWLEGE. It's opposite, IGNORANCE, is 'their' greatest weapon ... that's why they set out (and succeeded) to dumb down the population via their control over the educational system, a task taken on (documented by the Reese Committee in the 50's) by the endowed foundations (Rockefeller, Ford, Guggenheim, Carnegie, Peabody).

Hey, THEY are responsible for the US populace (and the entire world for that matter) thinking that the US is a 'democracy'.

It might be, but that wasn't what the founders gave us ... they gave us a constitutional republic. The two are not the same.

The robber barons who set up the Federal Reserve and the above mentioned foundations wanted to control the US - its government, its economy ... and decided that if they could get control of education and the media, and convince Americans that they lived in a 'democracy' (a word not found anywhere in the US constitution or the Declaration of Independence, in fact Ben Franklin characterized Democracy as a lamb and two wolves voting on what to have for dinner), where 51% of the population can tell the other 49% what to do or how much to pay, etc.... , then they knew that by simply moulding opinions (via their control over the media and education) they could override the constitution and do whatever the f$%& they wanted.

That was a century ago.

They succeeded.

Sanders, I was happy to see you weigh in on this post because you are one of the most knowledgeable here on bloodlines and would see the value of this article. What I am curious of is, is what is the ethnic\DNA makeup of the "old" elite, European "royal" familes and are they resposible for the creation of Israel and is Israel part and parcel of the elites' philosophy?

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 28 2011, 03:42 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (André @ Apr 27 2011, 10:01 PM) *
...or, the wolf in sheep clothing says to the hundred lambs, beware of democracy it's like two wolves voting on what to have for dinner, better I stay in control to protect you all, now what will I have for dinner.

Now the director of the CIA is the Secretary of War and the general of War is the director of the CIA doh1.gif

+Quote Post
André
post Apr 29 2011, 01:54 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 133

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 30 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Quest @ Apr 28 2011, 09:18 AM) *
Sanders, I was happy to see you weigh in on this post because you are one of the most knowledgeable here on bloodlines and would see the value of this article. What I am curious of is, is what is the ethnic\DNA makeup of the "old" elite, European "royal" familes and are they resposible for the creation of Israel and is Israel part and parcel of the elites' philosophy?

http://urokomovie.com/wordpress/?p=789#comment-304

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Apr 30 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #16

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

Whenever I see the Royal family plastered all over the news, I just wonder to myself...

What has been leaking from where?

For how long? and how toxic is it?

+Quote Post
Quest
post Apr 30 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #17

Webster Tarpley In-Studio: Origins of The House of Windsor and Their Thirst for Ulitmate Power

http://www.prisonplanet.com/webster-tarple...mate-power.html

The Alex Jones Channel
April 30, 2011

Alex welcomes in-studio author, researcher and radio host Webster Griffin Tarpley. Tarpley is the author of Obama: The Postmodern Coup – Making of a Manchurian Candidate, Surviving the Cataclysm: Your Guide Through the Worst Financial Crisis in Human History, and Barack H. Obama: The Unauthorized Biography.

Webster Tarpley In-Studio: Origins of The House of Windsor and Their Thirst for Ulitmate Power 1/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--FXqsr4ZvM...player_embedded

This post has been edited by Quest: Apr 30 2011, 11:39 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 1 2011, 12:35 AM
Post #18

Quest…ah…

Go to Sander’s website…

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 1 2011, 05:06 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

QUOTE (Quest @ May 2 2011, 02:18 PM) *

Well, Quest, you're pointing your finger right at the heart of the beast. ... But that's what I've always loved about you, you don't play games. Still, I wouldn't approach this focal point (I have tried but given up many times) had you not asked a straightforward question, which I will try to answer.

Our "Elite" is made up of members from several camps which connect in antiquity. Some are Hunnic, partly the Germanic Jewish bankers. The German Holy Roman Emperors through the middle ages are blood related to the German Jewish Bankers who took over the financial world. The migration passed from Khazaria to (now) Hungary, then Bavaria (original name of Rothschild family is Bauer = someone from Bavaria - in German), and from there to all points Germany and Eastern Europe. The (Khazar/Hun) blood from the east travelled mainly through the houses of Vladimir I (of Kiev) and the house of Arpad in Hungary. Read my website .... It's all there in detail.

Then there are the Normans ... most of the American elite are Norman, in fact most of the movers and shakers in our American history descend from Norman ancestors who fought at Hastings with William the Conqueror and won title and lands. Russell, Cabot, Roosevelt, Peabody, Brown, Astor, etc. If you haven't done any research, you won't know what these names mean, but these people were the American aristocracy of their time and which evolved into the current state of the world over the last century.

If you don't know the history, you can't understand the present.

It's all in here:

http://urokomovie.com/movie/watch1.html

But let's get to the difficult part.

The Rothshchilds are Jewish, and hold probably half of the world's wealth. They are that rich.

BUT, the people out there who would try and convince you that it's all a "Jewish conspiracy" aren't looking at the forest ... they are looking at trees.

The Rothschilds initially turned down Theodor Hertzle (the official founder of the Jewish Zionist movement) 's request for financial support. Baron Rothschild thought his idea of a Jewish state in Palestine was "too Jewish", and suggested Theodor "take Uganda instead".

In short, the Rothschilds had very little interest in the "Zionist Movement".

But then in 1908 oil was discovered in Persia.

The Rothschilds, who held controlling interest in the Royal Dutch Shell company, as well as their ally in America, J. D. Rockefeller, who was gratious toward the Rothschilds for their involvement in the capitalization of his empire, had a common insterest here - Germany and Turkey, who were allies, were trying to build a railroad to Baghdad. That had to stopped, it was time to kick the Ottoman Turks out of the Middle East, and that's one of the reasons WWI was fought.

The assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand was NOT one of those reasons.

Somewhere between WWI and WWII, the powers, those behind England and America, which were totally concerned with oil and its then-exploding market, saw the potential advantage of having a client state in the Middle East to look after their interests ... and so Israel was born.

Israel's "function" has changed over the years. The elite are using it as a wedge, to create Chaos in the Middle East.

Order out of Chaos.

They want One-World-Government, the Middle East is "primitive" and obeys religious rules which ban the charging of Usury by banks, they sit on tons of the world's resources, and the world's elite are trying to figure out how to get their claws into that part of the world.

They figure they have to start WWIII and destroy it, and then rebuild it more to their liking. That's what the (mostly fictional) war on terror is all about.

So, essentially, the Jews were USED (and murdered in the millions) in order to create this client state, which was originally set up there to provide Britain and America extra influence in the resource rich region but now has become a wedge, to create chaos and usher in all-out-war, which they ™ welcome. They have to tear it down first before they can build it up again as per their blueprint.

And, maybe, since these elite all trace back to Mesopotamia, there might be a spiritual agenda mixed up in this as well ... but, it has nothing to do with a "Jewish Homeland" ... that's an excuse.

What does any of this have to do with the Royal Wedding??? --- sorry, back to topic.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 1 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

Caution: Deek Jackson language may be unsuitable to delicate ears.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 02:21 PM