IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
This Is Bullshit! Get The f*ck Out Now!, 4 soldiers kidnapped and killed in Iraq

mo fiya
post Jan 26 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 104

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=...troopskidnapped

i can't stand this sh*t anymore. It's one thing to be blown up by an IED while driving down the street, which in itself has to suck...but its completely another thing to be kidnapped and killed, probably quite inhumanely, by a bunch of pissed off Iraqis that are pretty much just defending their homeland, no differently than we probably would if some imperial, invading forces came to our country and tried to occupy us.

Not only that...this is in a Shiite territory...they're supposed to be our "allies"...

from what i understand, the Bush admin is going to try and incite violence between our forces and the Shiites, so that we can say both the Sunni's AND the Shiites are attacking us now...as of right now, we're pretty much only taking fire from the Sunni's.

Bush and Cheney are so fu*ked up. I understand that there are people behind the scenes who "REALLY" run things, but you have to understand something...this whole middle east agression policy is COMPLETELY a neo-con agenda, and it always has been. The "REAL" people behind the scenes have plenty of other agendas besides the middle east...right now, the neo-cons are just perfect for this particular aspect.

For anyone who wants to argue the impeachment issue because somehow it will "end the truth movement"...you need to understand that we are on the brink of world destruction...WE NEED MORE TIME TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING. we're not going to stop the NWO in the next 3 or 4 months...but the neo-cons could LITERALLY put and end to the world in that small time frame...these lunatics are greedy and they're running out of patience. Even though we all know that no matter what happens after impeachment and subsequent removal there will still be the same agendas from the elites, at least we could possibly buy ourselves another 5-10 years of time to stop this by getting rid of Bush and Cheney.

I'm a compete advocate for imeachment and removal...

BUT...

I favor a bottom up removal of this administration...start with the lower level scum first and work up to Bush. Impeachment is USELESS if Cheney doesn't go as well...PREFERABLY FIRST.

Just because it's never happened in history doesn't mean it can't HAPPEN.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 26 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Man, it's way beyond FUBAR now. The Iraqis have found dead victims there tortured with electric drill holes into the victim's bones, the large bones, where it hurts -- a lot. Not saying that's what happened to our soldiers, but wouldn't be surprised if they were "drilled" before their execution. Not a good way to go. Of course, the press wouldn't be allowed to report this. Too graphic for the home front.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 26 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

The guys doing the drilling are the ex-Hussein admin. Iraqi Police - who we put in there, support, and turn a blind eye to.

You all know about this, right?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070121/ap_on_...orture_on_video

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 26 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 321

That's exactly what this poor excuse for a President is doing. Inciting as much violence as possible, so that he gets AN EXCUSE to now go into IRAN.

DAMN HIM! and CHENEY! The poorest excuses for human beings ever!

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Jan 26 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 104

QUOTE (jo56 @ Jan 26 2007, 05:51 PM)
for human beings ...

let's not jump to conclusions, now...

+Quote Post
THE_DECIDER
post Jan 26 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 3

hundred years from now..... they will study americas collapse, im so f-ing pissed brainwashed americans are dying for nothing, so pissed off that ANY human is dying..... we are failing as a species and as a country...

"stay the course"

"BRING EM ON"

so easy to say from the oval office! if you believe in god......he is most definitly crying.

the peace loving nations of americ/israel, are sending the most humans to their god.... double think?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 26 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #7

Ragin Cajun

BUT...

I favor a bottom up IMPEACHMENT removal of this administration...start with the lower level scum first and work up to Bush. Impeachment is USELESS if Cheney doesn't go as well...PREFERABLY FIRST.

mo fiya,

One of our legal eagles wanted to make sure that the impeachment of the lower echelons of the bush/cheney administration, as edited above, is what you implied by your initial post here. Could you please confirm. Thanks for your help.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 26 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Cary @ Jan 26 2007, 06:24 PM)

BUT...

I favor a bottom up IMPEACHMENT removal of this administration...start with the lower level scum first and work up to Bush. Impeachment is USELESS if Cheney doesn't go as well...PREFERABLY FIRST.

mo fiya,

One of our legal eagles wanted to make sure that the impeachment of the lower echelons of the bush/cheney administration, as edited above, is what you implied by your initial post here. Could you please confirm. Thanks for your help.

one of our 'legal eagles' should speak up in this thread instead of resorting to email.

I find Mo Fiya's post perfectly legit and within the rights of the Constitution (and our board guidlines).

I interpret the above post as a removal in terms of impeachment from the bottom up. If others perceive it as any other way (or an advocation of violence) towards our supposed leaders (read: illegitimate), they are certainly entitled to their opinion. But it is just that.. opinion (and perception).

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 26 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 321

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Jan 26 2007, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (jo56 @ Jan 26 2007, 05:51 PM)
for human beings ...

let's not jump to conclusions, now...

lol

+Quote Post
conspiracy_chest...
post Jan 26 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #10

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 252

These days, quoting "Sic Semper Tyrannis" is likely to get you a visit by an alphabet soup agency, and/or a one-way all-expenses-paid trip to Gitmo.

Because, as we all well-know, the FBI, et al., have WAY too much free time on their hands and nothing of more importance to attend to.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 27 2007, 03:59 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (conspiracy_chestnut @ Jan 26 2007, 10:59 PM)
These days, quoting "Sic Semper Tyrannis" is likely to get you a visit by an alphabet soup agency, and/or a one-way all-expenses-paid trip to Gitmo.

Because, as we all well-know, the FBI, et al., have WAY too much free time on their hands and nothing of more importance to attend to.

Bring on the publicity!

"The people should not fear their govt, the govt should fear its people..."

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Jan 27 2007, 06:28 AM
Post #12

Vermontbound

Member No.: 73

You guys are jumping to the gun and overreacting AGAIN....

The WAR is Good...

In fact the DECIDER in IRAQ told us so the other day. The surge will work guys have no fear....

In all seriousness...I am just as pissed off, but when I read the article last night a few things stood out to me....

LOOK at my highlights below. These weren't Iraqi's...the leader of this convoy was described as having blond hair....What Iraqi have you seen with blond hair? What are the odds they could operate with "precision?" What are the odds they would have American uniforms, weapons and have the black GMC SUV's. And why won't they release the information on these guys...what's so f-ing sensitive?

I have two words for you....

INSIDE JOB!!!!

4 troops abducted, killed in Iraq attack
By STEVEN R. HURST and QASSIM ABDUL-ZAHRA,

Associated Press Writers
3 minutes ago

In perhaps the boldest and most sophisticated attack in four years of warfare, gunmen speaking English, wearing U.S. military uniforms and carrying American weapons abducted four U.S. soldiers last week at the provincial headquarters in the Shiite holy city of Karbala and then shot them to death.

The U.S. military confirmed a report earlier Friday by The Associated Press that three of the soldiers were dead and one was mortally wounded with a gunshot to the head when they were found in a neighboring province, about 25 miles from the compound where they were captured. A fifth soldier was killed in the initial attack on the compound.

The new account contradicted a U.S. military statement on Jan. 20, the day of the raid on an Iraqi governor's office, that five soldiers were killed "repelling" the attack.

The security breakdown and the dramatic kidnapping and murder of four soldiers leaked out just as President Bush faces stiffening congressional opposition over his plan to flood Baghdad and surrounding regions with 21,500 more American troops. Two of Congress's most vocal war critics, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (news, bio, voting record) and Rep. John Murtha (news, bio, voting record), were in the Iraqi capital as the news broke.

In a statement issued late Friday, the military said two of the soldiers were handcuffed together in the back seat of an SUV near the southern Iraqi town of Mahawil. A third dead soldier was on the ground nearby. The fourth soldier died on the way to the hospital.

The brazen assault, 50 miles south of Baghdad, was conducted by nine to 12 gunmen posing as an American security team, the military confirmed. The attackers traveled in black GMC Suburban vehicles (the type used by U.S. government convoys), had American weapons, wore new U.S. military combat fatigues, and spoke English, according to two senior U.S. military officials as well as Iraqi officials.

None of the American or Iraqi officials would allow use of their names because of the sensitive nature of the information.

The confirmation came after nearly a week of inquiries. The U.S. military in Baghdad initially did not respond to repeated requests for comment on reports that began emerging from Iraqi government and military officials on the abduction and a major breakdown in security at the Karbala site.

Within hours of the AP report that four of the five dead soldiers had been abducted and found dead or dying about 25 miles east of Karbala, the military issued a long account of what took place.

"The precision of the attack, the equipment used and the possible use of explosives to destroy the military vehicles in the compound suggests that the attack was well rehearsed prior to execution," said Lt. Col. Scott Bleichwehl, spokesman for Multi-National Division-Baghdad.

"The attackers went straight to where Americans were located in the provincial government facility, bypassing the Iraqi police in the compound," he said. "We are looking at all the evidence to determine who or what was responsible for the breakdown in security at the compound and the perpetration of the assault."

The Karbala raid, as explained by the Iraqi and American officials, began after nightfall on Jan. 20, while American military officers were meeting with their Iraqi counterparts on the main floor of the Provisional Joint Coordination Center in Karbala.

Iraqi officials said the approaching convoy of black GMC Suburbans was waved through an Iraqi checkpoint at the edge of the city. The Iraqi soldiers believed it to be American because of the type of vehicles, the distinctive camouflage American uniforms and the fact that they spoke English. One Iraqi official said the leader of the assault team was blond, but no other official confirmed that.

A top Iraqi security official for Karbala province told the AP that the Iraqi guards at the checkpoint radioed ahead to the governor's compound to alert their compatriots that the convoy was on its way.

Iraqi officials said the attackers' convoy divided upon arrival, with some vehicles parking at the back of the main building where the meeting was taking place, and others parking in front.

The attackers threw a grenade and opened fire with automatic rifles as they grabbed two soldiers inside the compound. Then the guerrilla assault team jumped on top of an armored U.S. Humvee and captured two more soldiers, the U.S. military officials said.

In its statement, the U.S. military said one soldier was killed and three were wounded by a "hand grenade thrown into the center's main office which contains the provincial police chief's office on an upper floor."

The attackers captured four soldiers and fled with them and the computer east toward Mahawil in Babil province, crossing the Euphrates River, the U.S. military officials said.

The Iraqi officials said the four were captured alive and shot just before the vehicles were abandoned.

Police, who became suspicious when the convoy of attackers and their American captives did not stop at a roadblock, chased the vehicles and found the bodies, the gear and the abandoned SUVs.

The military statement said: "Two soldiers were found handcuffed together in the back of one of the SUVs. Both had suffered gunshot wounds and were dead. A third soldier was found shot and dead on the ground. Nearby, the fourth soldier was still alive, despite a gunshot wound to the head."

The wounded soldier was rushed to the hospital by Iraqi police but died on the way, the military said.

The military also said Iraqi police had found five SUVs, U.S. Army-type combat uniforms, boots, radios and a non-U.S. made rifle at the scene.

Three days after the killings, the U.S. military in Baghdad announced the arrest of four suspects in the attack and said they were detained on a tip from a Karbala resident. No further information was released about the suspects.

Friday's military statement referred to the attackers as "insurgents," which usually suggests Sunnis. Although Karbala province is predominantly Shiite, Babil province is heavily populated by Sunnis in the north, near Baghdad. Babil's central and southern regions are largely Shiite.

A senior Iraqi military official said the sophistication of the attack led him to believe it was the work of Iranian intelligence agents in conjunction with Iraq's Shiite Mahdi Army militia, which Iran funds, arms and trains.

The Defense Department has released the names of troops killed Jan. 20 but clearly identified only one as being killed because of the sneak attack.

Capt. Brian S. Freeman, 31, of Temecula, Calif., "died of wounds suffered when his meeting area came under attack by mortar and small arms fire." Freeman was assigned to the 412th Civil Affairs Battalion, Whitehall, Ohio.

The only other troops killed that day in that region of Iraq were four Army soldiers said to have been "ambushed while conducting dismounted operations" in Karbala.

The four were identified as 1st Lt. Jacob N. Fritz, 25, of Verdon, Neb.; Spc. Johnathan B. Chism, 22, of Prairieville, La.; Pfc. Shawn P. Falter, 25, of Homer, N.Y., and Pvt. Johnathon M. Millican, 20, of Trafford, Ala. All were with the 2nd Battalion, 377th Parachute Field Artillery Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, of Fort Richardson, Alaska.

On Saturday afternoon, two car bombs struck a market in a mainly Shiite district in Baghdad, killing at least 11 people and wounding more than 30, police said.

The attack began about 12:15 p.m. in New Baghdad in the eastern half of the capital when a suicide car bomber plowed into the busy commercial area.

A parked car bomb exploded shortly afterward as people converged on the area to help the victims or see what had happened a common tactic in the relentless attacks by suspected Sunni insurgents.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 27 2007, 07:47 AM
Post #13

Ragin Cajun

Wow DC. I just read about this story yesterday. I hadn't seen all the details you highlighted. Definite inside job. Just like the British and US special forces troops caught posing as Arabs with weapons and explosives in their cars.

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Jan 27 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #14

Vermontbound

QUOTE (Cary @ Jan 27 2007, 06:47 AM)
Wow DC.  I just read about this story yesterday.  I hadn't seen all the details you highlighted.  Definite inside job.  Just like the British and US special forces troops caught posing as Arabs with weapons and explosives in their cars.

Exactly which is why they won't release the names of these guys.... nonono.gif

This post has been edited by DemolitionCrew: Jan 27 2007, 09:27 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 27 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Those sneaky insurgents! Dying their hair blonde, speaking english, wearing new American uniforms, riding in SUV's, how dastardly can those Iraqi terrorists get ! wall.gif

+Quote Post
Para-Troll
post Jan 27 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 298

QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Jan 27 2007, 05:28 AM)

The WAR is Good...

In fact the DECIDER in IRAQ told us so the other day. The surge will work guys have no fear....

In all seriousness...I am just as pissed off, but when I read the article last night a few things stood out to me....

LOOK at my highlights below. These weren't Iraqi's...the leader of this convoy was described as having blond hair....What Iraqi have you seen with blond hair? What are the odds they could operate with "precision?" What are the odds they would have American uniforms, weapons and have the black GMC SUV's. And why won't they release the information on these guys...what's so f-ing sensitive?

INSIDE JOB!!!!

Associated Press Writers
3 minutes ago

In perhaps the boldest and most sophisticated attack in four years of warfare, gunmen speaking English, wearing U.S. military uniforms and carrying American weapons abducted four U.S. soldiers last week at the provincial headquarters in the Shiite holy city of Karbala and then shot them to death.

The U.S. military confirmed a report earlier Friday by The Associated Press that three of the soldiers were dead and one was mortally wounded with a gunshot to the head when they were found in a neighboring province, about 25 miles from the compound where they were captured. A fifth soldier was killed in the initial attack on the compound.

The new account contradicted a U.S. military statement on Jan. 20, the day of the raid on an Iraqi governor's office, that five soldiers were killed "repelling" the attack.

The security breakdown and the dramatic kidnapping and murder of four soldiers leaked out just as President Bush faces stiffening congressional opposition over his plan to flood Baghdad and surrounding regions with 21,500 more American troops. Two of Congress's most vocal war critics, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (news, bio, voting record) and Rep. John Murtha (news, bio, voting record), were in the Iraqi capital as the news broke.

In a statement issued late Friday, the military said two of the soldiers were handcuffed together in the back seat of an SUV near the southern Iraqi town of Mahawil. A third dead soldier was on the ground nearby. The fourth soldier died on the way to the hospital.

The brazen assault, 50 miles south of Baghdad, was conducted by nine to 12 gunmen posing as an American security team, the military confirmed. The attackers traveled in black GMC Suburban vehicles (the type used by U.S. government convoys), had American weapons, wore new U.S. military combat fatigues, and spoke English, according to two senior U.S. military officials as well as Iraqi officials.

None of the American or Iraqi officials would allow use of their names because of the sensitive nature of the information.

The confirmation came after nearly a week of inquiries. The U.S. military in Baghdad initially did not respond to repeated requests for comment on reports that began emerging from Iraqi government and military officials on the abduction and a major breakdown in security at the Karbala site.

Within hours of the AP report that four of the five dead soldiers had been abducted and found dead or dying about 25 miles east of Karbala, the military issued a long account of what took place.

"The precision of the attack, the equipment used and the possible use of explosives to destroy the military vehicles in the compound suggests that the attack was well rehearsed prior to execution," said Lt. Col. Scott Bleichwehl, spokesman for Multi-National Division-Baghdad.

"The attackers went straight to where Americans were located in the provincial government facility, bypassing the Iraqi police in the compound," he said. "We are looking at all the evidence to determine who or what was responsible for the breakdown in security at the compound and the perpetration of the assault."

The Karbala raid, as explained by the Iraqi and American officials, began after nightfall on Jan. 20, while American military officers were meeting with their Iraqi counterparts on the main floor of the Provisional Joint Coordination Center in Karbala.

Iraqi officials said the approaching convoy of black GMC Suburbans was waved through an Iraqi checkpoint at the edge of the city. The Iraqi soldiers believed it to be American because of the type of vehicles, the distinctive camouflage American uniforms and the fact that they spoke English. One Iraqi official said the leader of the assault team was blond, but no other official confirmed that.

A top Iraqi security official for Karbala province told the AP that the Iraqi guards at the checkpoint radioed ahead to the governor's compound to alert their compatriots that the convoy was on its way.

Iraqi officials said the attackers' convoy divided upon arrival, with some vehicles parking at the back of the main building where the meeting was taking place, and others parking in front.

The attackers threw a grenade and opened fire with automatic rifles as they grabbed two soldiers inside the compound. Then the guerrilla assault team jumped on top of an armored U.S. Humvee and captured two more soldiers, the U.S. military officials said.

In its statement, the U.S. military said one soldier was killed and three were wounded by a "hand grenade thrown into the center's main office which contains the provincial police chief's office on an upper floor."

The attackers captured four soldiers and fled with them and the computer east toward Mahawil in Babil province, crossing the Euphrates River, the U.S. military officials said.

The Iraqi officials said the four were captured alive and shot just before the vehicles were abandoned.

Police, who became suspicious when the convoy of attackers and their American captives did not stop at a roadblock, chased the vehicles and found the bodies, the gear and the abandoned SUVs.

The military statement said: "Two soldiers were found handcuffed together in the back of one of the SUVs. Both had suffered gunshot wounds and were dead. A third soldier was found shot and dead on the ground. Nearby, the fourth soldier was still alive, despite a gunshot wound to the head."

The wounded soldier was rushed to the hospital by Iraqi police but died on the way, the military said.

The military also said Iraqi police had found five SUVs, U.S. Army-type combat uniforms, boots, radios and a non-U.S. made rifle at the scene.

Three days after the killings, the U.S. military in Baghdad announced the arrest of four suspects in the attack and said they were detained on a tip from a Karbala resident. No further information was released about the suspects.

Friday's military statement referred to the attackers as "insurgents," which usually suggests Sunnis. Although Karbala province is predominantly Shiite, Babil province is heavily populated by Sunnis in the north, near Baghdad. Babil's central and southern regions are largely Shiite.

A senior Iraqi military official said the sophistication of the attack led him to believe it was the work of Iranian intelligence agents in conjunction with Iraq's Shiite Mahdi Army militia, which Iran funds, arms and trains.

The Defense Department has released the names of troops killed Jan. 20 but clearly identified only one as being killed because of the sneak attack.

Capt. Brian S. Freeman, 31, of Temecula, Calif., "died of wounds suffered when his meeting area came under attack by mortar and small arms fire." Freeman was assigned to the 412th Civil Affairs Battalion, Whitehall, Ohio.

The only other troops killed that day in that region of Iraq were four Army soldiers said to have been "ambushed while conducting dismounted operations" in Karbala.

The four were identified as 1st Lt. Jacob N. Fritz, 25, of Verdon, Neb.; Spc. Johnathan B. Chism, 22, of Prairieville, La.; Pfc. Shawn P. Falter, 25, of Homer, N.Y., and Pvt. Johnathon M. Millican, 20, of Trafford, Ala. All were with the 2nd Battalion, 377th Parachute Field Artillery Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, of Fort Richardson, Alaska.

On Saturday afternoon, two car bombs struck a market in a mainly Shiite district in Baghdad, killing at least 11 people and wounding more than 30, police said.

The attack began about 12:15 p.m. in New Baghdad in the eastern half of the capital when a suicide car bomber plowed into the busy commercial area.

A parked car bomb exploded shortly afterward as people converged on the area to help the victims or see what had happened a common tactic in the relentless attacks by suspected Sunni insurgents.

link please

+Quote Post
conspiracy_chest...
post Jan 27 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 252

Yeah, it does have Inside Job! written all over it.

Hopefully no troops really got killed.

But I wouldn't put it past The Scum to sacrifice some of them to achieve what they wanted.

That's what they're basically doing right now, anyway, so why not take it one step further if it's politically expedient and helpful what's a few more, more or less. (they might have even killed two birds with one stone and thinned out the herd, so to speak, got rid of some troublemakers, or thereabouts)

They obviously could care less about the troops, all the while claiming others do not. Which is basic doublespeak and all that 1984 stuff.

If there was any Justice in the world, whenever Bush and Cheney and Rove and Rumsfeld and the others croak and end up in Hell, we should all get to watch them writhe in aeternal agony. (or at least get to know that's what really happened to them)

Front row seats. I'll bring the popcorn and Goobers.

(if I could do animation, or draw, I would be making short films and 'cartoons' with stuff like that in it)

(what? too gory and/or explicit? laughing1.gif )

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Jan 27 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #18

Vermontbound

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 27 2007, 09:16 AM)
Those sneaky insurgents! Dying their hair blonde, speaking english, wearing new American uniforms, riding in SUV's, how dastardly can those Iraqi terrorists get ! wall.gif

Sanders you are hilarious dunno.gif

Those insurgents can't fool you biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Jan 27 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #19

Vermontbound

QUOTE (Paradroid @ Jan 27 2007, 09:24 AM)
QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Jan 27 2007, 05:28 AM)

The WAR is Good...

In fact the DECIDER in IRAQ told us so the other day.  The surge will work guys have no fear....

LOOK at my highlights below.  These weren't Iraqi's...the leader of this convoy was described as having blond hair....What Iraqi have you seen with blond hair?  What are the odds they could operate with "precision?"  What are the odds they would have American uniforms, weapons and have the black GMC SUV's.  And why won't they release the information on these guys...what's so f-ing sensitive?

INSIDE JOB!!!!

Associated Press Writers
3 minutes ago

link please

Sorry .... Here is the original link

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070127/ap_on_...DltBHNlYwM3MTY-

+Quote Post
biggahthebettah
post Jan 27 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #20

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 412

Demolition Crew, I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who immediately thought that this story was fishy. The uniforms (available at every roadside stand), the SUVs (doesn't EVERY poor Iraqi drive around in one of those?), the ease with which they got through the checkpoint, and the BLOND hair (Arabs ARE known for their flowing golden tresses).

I think this definitely has to do with anger over the non-support of the war. They are hoping to guilt Congress into doing what Bush wants. God only knows what will come next.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 07:17 PM