IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

The Low-tech Destruction Of Wtc: Who Deserves The Most Credit?, 5 Major "Groupings" Have Made Genius Discoveries;I Just Connec

Pablo
post Aug 28 2013, 05:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,760

This "Thread" was/is inspired by the efforts of people/groups like:
1 ) Many of the early 911 anti-OCT investigators, especially Dave McGowan for “discovering” Inside Job;

2) The LetsRollForums for "discovering" the Hollow Towers;

3) PilotsFor911Truth for "discovering" what couldn't have happened with the OCT planes;

4) the911forum for "discovering" the post-initiation key dynamic: ROOSD;

5) Architects & Engineers For 911 Truth (& friends) for “discovering” High Tech clues;

I've been mostly lurking at all of the above mentioned sites for years; including having started on 912, the day after 911. Because of my previous political understandings; I was 99% sure it was an inside job from day 1 (post 911).

The information in this thread first started appearing (was posted by me) at "the911forum" yesterday.

If you'll bare with me: I'll transfer my 3-4 posts here; and then everybody can "fire away" with their analysis.

Hopefully, we can all proceed, as I am trying to, from the perspective of:
Initial Unity, PLUS debate, = Unity (once again; hopefully a (much) higher level of unity)

This post has been edited by Pablo: Aug 28 2013, 05:40 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pablo
post Aug 28 2013, 05:42 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,760

This is a copy my first post along this line of thinking at "the911forum". First the title; then the entire post:
Enough Heat (intensity and duration) To Weaken Enough Steel?

But was there really enough heat for long enough time over large enough areas simultaneously to really weaken enough steel?

After the first 5-10 minutes all the jet fuel would have burned off. After that what was left was just burning office materials - which should have produced short-lived, very low-intensity fires that would mostly have been far enough below each floor's ceiling so that little heat would have transferred to the steel. (Certainly the concrete floor slab would have sufficiently insulated the underlying pan and other steel further below it, no?)

Most of any steel that would subsequently been exposed to those weak fires would have had fire-proofing; and any steel that lost its fire-proofing would have had lots of ability to damp the heat away to other parts of the structure.

Additionally, the already heated steel would have to fail enough to stress enough of the remaining structure while the short-duration fires moved on to other places "in the right order" to accumulate enough cumulative lowering of the overall FOS.

Given that these were relatively "cold-burning" fires and of very short duration (assuming NO artificial addition of more fuel / destructive agents); I just don't get how they could "overwhelm" all of the following:
a) the building's remaining FOS (after the first 5-10 minutes of post plane-crash jetfuel-burn);
b) the insulation that still covered and protected most of the steel;
c) the huge heat-sink for all the steel that, at some point, lost its insulation; and
d) that once any previously burning area stopped burning, the slightly-weakened steel would relatively rapidly re-gain most of its lost strength.

So, my problem is seeing where/how enough heat could be generated to weaken enough steel over a large enough area to progressively undermine the overall FOS WHILE lots of previously slightly heat-weakened steel was cooling and regaining back a large percent of its temporarily lost carrying-capacity.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2022 - 10:28 PM