IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Learning A Lot For New Lacuna Stories Site, Thanks for all the interesting work on here!

lacunastories
post Dec 23 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,639

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but it's been great the past couple weeks learning about all conversations and discussions going on here. I registered for the site because I'm building a research tool for investigating complex histories like 9/11, and I want to include all the resources and functionality that groups like pilotsfor911truth.org would find useful.

If you are interested in the project, which is created by my team at Stanford University and supported by MIT and UCLA, you can watch our video.

Thanks everyone,

Brian
Co-Founder of Lacuna Stories
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PeaceWarrior
post Dec 25 2013, 06:50 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,743

Brian,

I'll be glad to address your response in its entirety, but please first advise on the statement, "mend the truth," and its intended message governing your website. After all, I've never instructed a class of English students in higher academia, just the High School level thus far, so maybe I am misreading something behind the intent of this verb-adjective-noun combination as far as your website is concerned.

Specifically, what do you mean by these words as related to the events of 09-11-2001?

Moreover, what do you mean by these words as related to other topics, facing Americans today, which might be found on your website after its launch?

Regards,

-PW
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 12:42 AM