IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Salman Rushdie On "innocence Of Muslims" Clearly Made To Upset People

paulmichael
post Sep 23 2012, 09:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

PROLOGUE
In light of the controversy stirred up by Salman Rushdie and his book The Satanic Verses in 1988, who in his right mind would be so reckless, so indiscreet, so insensitive, and so foolish to antagonize Muslims worldwide with the blasphemy against the prophet Muhammad in the film "The Innocence of Muslims?"

On CBS This Morning, Saturday, Salman Rushdie was interviewed. See http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-33816_162-5751...to-a-spy-novel/ .

Rushdie stated that the film "Innocence of Muslims" which sparked riots in Arab lands "was clearly made in order to upset people."

He went on to say that in Arab countries there are those whose job it is "to inflame protests."

Well, I wondered about such things myself. Who exactly is behind many events that are wreaking havoc on the world?

The Muslims, being extra sensitive about their religion and culture and being very prone to incitement, 1.) damage their image before the rest of the world, and, more importantly, 2.) make themselves open to being very easily framed for other events, not the least of which was 9/11.

What I am getting at, for example, is the recent bombing at the Kabul airport in Afghanistan which was initially attributed to a female suicide bomber whose Muslim fervor prompted her to do such a thing in order to protest the film "Innocence of Muslims."

Think about it. Is such an extreme action a bombing any kind of rational response to such a film? I tend to think that some opportunistic faction jumped on the widespread protests to further destabilize world politics and continue war fervor with the Kabul Airport bombing, as had been the case with the other events I noted in my prior post: "London & Madrid Subway Bombings et al; Let's Not Discount These Events Debate forum .

From that prior post:
At this time, I'd like to point out and stress that, as far as I know, I am the only person IN THE WORLD to include the following terms in the context of 911 Truth forums: "Marc Rich" and "Russian mafia."

Then there was the attack in Afghanistan on Prince Harry's British base earlier this month that was attributed to the Taliban. Was it the Taliban, really? Can you believe anything that comes out of the news establishment especially in light of all the outright lies told by them about 9/11 and Obama's "mob hit" on Osama bin Laden? (See: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...arrys-base.html .)

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Feb 27 2014, 01:40 AM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

Please never neglect to point out Sir Salman's infamously-malicious title.

"In your face Muzzies!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th November 2019 - 05:18 PM