IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I Haven't Witnessed Chemtrail Activity Lately, But I Have Seen..., some pretty oddball cloud formations

paulmichael
post Jun 11 2014, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

It's probably been well over two weeks now since I've seen a plane spraying chemtrails.

On about six occasions, on different days recently, I have witnessed some pretty monstrous cumulus cloud formations.

When a cloud is directly overhead, you cannot determine the altitude of the top of the cloud.

However, when the clouds are off at a distance horizontally, then you can pretty much see how high a cloud goes up, up, up, and let me tell you, lately, I have witnessed monstrously tall and mountainous, cumulus clouds like I have never witnessed before. These were not thunderstorm clouds, but very white and puffy ones. There also had been some pretty long cumulus clouds from left to right.

Someone on the Net (and he may have been a participant of this forum) noted that he had been witnessing oddball cloud formations, and he attributed these to chemtrails.

Others on the Net have attributed disastrous Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines to the Fukushima Daiichi disaster. I don't know if chemtrails or radionuclides are responsible for the oddball cumulus clouds that I have been witnessing.

Some people make a connection between lightning strikes that can be 100 times more powerful than typical lightning strikes to HAARP. Well, possibly on a related note, just yesterday, it was reported in the news that a record was broken in a lightning prone area with a count of 15,000 lightning strikes per hour.

You be the judge.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaz
post Jun 11 2014, 07:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,021

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jun 11 2014, 04:47 PM) *
It's probably been well over two weeks now since I've seen a plane spraying chemtrails.

On about six occasions, on different days recently, I have witnessed some pretty monstrous cumulus cloud formations.

When a cloud is directly overhead, you cannot determine the altitude of the top of the cloud.

However, when the clouds are off at a distance horizontally, then you can pretty much see how high a cloud goes up, up, up, and let me tell you, lately, I have witnessed monstrously tall and mountainous, cumulus clouds like I have never witnessed before. These were not thunderstorm clouds, but very white and puffy ones. There also had been some pretty long cumulus clouds from left to right.

Someone on the Net (and he may have been a participant of this forum) noted that he had been witnessing oddball cloud formations, and he attributed these to chemtrails.

Others on the Net have attributed disastrous Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines to the Fukushima Daiichi disaster. I don't know if chemtrails or radionuclides are responsible for the oddball cumulus clouds that I have been witnessing.

Some people make a connection between lightning strikes that can be 100 times more powerful than typical lightning strikes to HAARP. Well, possibly on a related note, just yesterday, it was reported in the news that a record was broken in a lightning prone area with a count of 15,000 lightning strikes per hour.

You be the judge.

P.M.

"I noticed my next door neighbour's beard was much longer (hadn't seen him for 2 weeks) and it had some oddball shapes he must have had chemtrails sprayed on him as their is no other plausible excuse."
My sarcastic and unscientific statement has as much relevance as the story you just posted. You give no reference to long term studies on cloud formations i.e.: how big they can get. And the same applies to the fairytale observations of lightning. Where is the worldwide studies of clouds and lightning and studies showing anomalies of same and then the biggest stretch of all that they can be attributed to a chemtrail?

+Quote Post
Art
post Jun 11 2014, 11:13 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,754

I don't think chemtrails had anything to do with Fukushima. It has been calculated that the quake that caused the tsunami was a 9.0 but there was not any significant quake damage. A 9.0 is 100 times more powerful than the devastating 7.0 Kobe quake. It should have leveled much of Japan. Also, Reactor 4 blew up but it was not even operational.

+Quote Post
kaz
post Jun 12 2014, 12:35 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,021

QUOTE (Art @ Jun 11 2014, 11:13 PM) *
I don't think chemtrails had anything to do with Fukushima. It has been calculated that the quake that caused the tsunami was a 9.0 but there was not any significant quake damage. A 9.0 is 100 times more powerful than the devastating 7.0 Kobe quake. It should have leveled much of Japan. Also, Reactor 4 blew up but it was not even operational.

Have you ever bothered to find out where the Fukushima and the Kobe Earthquakes took place. The Kobe quake was much closer and at a shallower depth making the energy from it impact in a more physical way eg: highways tipping over,buildings falling. Fukushima was much further and deeper in the ocean and involved a continental shelf rising up making the huge Tsunami waves we saw. Other factors such as the density of the soil/rocks impacted by the Earthquake,the Duration of the Earthquake and especially the depth and location of the earthquake make a comparison null and void.

+Quote Post
hanky
post Jun 12 2014, 07:15 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 6,076

You don't say where you are. Chemtrails stopped here over a month ago in Dallas, TX. Their was a brief little flurry about a month ago. The last one I saw was at dusk right over my head, and it formed a perfect Italic capital T , not an X. They are gone again.

+Quote Post
knightfist
post Jun 13 2014, 10:10 AM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,637

Watch more closely: Two things have evolved in the past 2 weeks. One, they've started chemtrailing more cleverly, breaking the stream so that it is not so apparent. Two, they have started "embedding" the spray when other natural cloud formations are available -- that is, spraying within or close-to natural cloud formations. Then of course there is the 3rd and likely idea -- they may also be spraying on top of the cloud deck and within it.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 12 2014, 10:19 AM
Post #7

Here is a sample of what I mean by an unusual cloud. It was photographed about three weeks ago. It is by no means the largest or oddest specimen of late. I've been in this region of the country three+ decades ago, and I never saw anything like this at that time.

Cumulus clouds in the past did not have a surface appearance that can be likened to the surface of broccoli florets. Cumulous clouds of the past used to be more like the cotton that comes out of a pill container, either dense or pulled apart to be less dense.

Do you know what else has the broccoli floret appearance... mushroom clouds arising from nuclear bomb blasts.

It's this surface appearance of today's clouds that has me wondering if radionuclides from Fukushima or elsewhere are responsible for this.

Lately, almost every day, there have been bigger, more monsterous clouds in all directions from where I'd be standing.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Aug 12 2014, 10:28 AM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Sep 10 2014, 10:12 AM
Post #8

--------

I have lived in this region of the country years ago, and I have no recollection of such huge, white clouds going vertically up to fantastic altitudes at that time.

Yes, I admit that dark thunderstorm clouds can go up 40,000 feet and sometimes much higher, but they have an "anvil" top and are not white.

The included photo above is a bit deficient because, 1.) the puffy cumulus cloud is a bit overexposed, and so the photo doesn't show the cloud's "broccoli floret" surface so well; and 2.) the photo doesn't do the height of the cloud justice; to get the proper perspective, you really had to have witnessed it in person.

What's extra odd is that you can see more than one cloud type in the photo. There is a more conventional cloud in the background, meaning one that has an appearance like cotton from a pill jar. Sometimes I can see at least four different kinds of cloud formations crowding the sky at once.

And even odder is the streak of a cloud that goes up about 20 degrees off the vertical. IT COMES TO A VERY ABRUPT END! Does a natural smear of a cloud come to an abrupt end, or is what you see the abrupt beginning of a chemtrail which was abruptly switched on and had dispersed significantly? THIS WAS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!!!

Other very oddball, very white cloud formations that I have seen lately included one that looked like a very thick rope that was wound up like soft ice cream twisted upon a cone. Another one was like a nuclear mushroom cloud, actually more like a head of broccoli with a very broad stem and with, as usual, the "broccoli floret" surface.

I generally stopped taking photos of these clouds because photos usually don't do these clouds justice, and there are oh, so many of them virtually on a daily basis.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Sep 10 2014, 10:15 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 07:09 AM